You should be ashamed

Discussion in 'Homosexual Discussion Forum' started by afteryou, Jan 30, 2007.

1. DekarTyphon

DekarTyphon New Member

First off, Shakespeare has arguably changed the world, and he did some damn fine 'fantastical constructs'. Secondly, if by archeology you mean the Turin Shroud then you've got to be kidding me. Also, back yourself up. it's all well and good to claim such nonsense. Back yourself up.

2. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

3. DekarTyphon

DekarTyphon New Member

I never said you were wrong, and also all those websites focus solely on biblical archeology. Unbiased accounts, if you please.

4. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

Since you view those sites as biased, where is your proof that they are in fact biased? Where is your "unbiased" sites that refute them?

5. DekarTyphon

DekarTyphon New Member

Where are your unbiased sites. I asked first, I retain the right to get answers first.

Also, unbiased means that they offer arguments from both sides, not just one or the other. I'm looking for a middle ground here, something you probably haven't heard of in your neo-fundie-ministration-station world.

6. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

The Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, the BBC, and other secular organizations have produced some excellent programs on the Bible and archeology. So where is your evidence that what I posted is wrong?

Now where is your evidence that what I posted is wrong? Also the burden of proof of any position is the one who first took a position. Elbowgeek posted an opinion, which you support. Therefore both of you have the "burden of proof", not me.