"Come Out Of Her, My People"

Discussion in 'Religious Cults & False Prophets~ Discussions and ' started by herald, Aug 2, 2007.

1. herald

herald New Member

The Apostle Paul wrote, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

"For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" 1 Cor 1-3.

"For where envying and strife is, there is confusion (as at Babel), and every EVIL work." Ja 3:16.

The denominational system was never God's plan, but, man's carnal attempt to control the Gospel, with his various traditions. The Scripture refers to the Catholic/Protestant religious system, as the "Mother of harlots." Rev 17.

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world, is ENMITY with God? Whosoever will be the friend of the world, is the ENEMY of God." Ja 4:4.

The prophets, Jesus, His disciples, and God-fearing Christians, have been tortured and martyred for preaching the Gospel, down through the centuries. It is said, that, there were more Christian martyrs in the 20th century, than, in all other centuries combined. Even as we speak, our brethren are suffering for their faith.

So, why aren't we suffering persecution in the USA? Perhaps, because, we are no longer, a serious threat to the powers of darkness. Have we forgotten, that, we are in a spiritual warfare with Satan, having eternal consequences?

Christian comedy, entertaining sermons, politically-correct sermons, fund-raising from the pulpit? Milk, rather, than strong meat? When did Jesus and His disciples participate in such things? They were martyred for preaching the Gospel.

Do you love Him enough, to be martyred for Him?

The signs of the end are upon us. It is time to surrender our various church traditions and cleave to God's Word, alone. I have found, that, most error results from incomplete study of the Scripture. The entire reference for every doctrine is Genesis-Revelation.

Let us imitate the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind, searching the Scriptures, daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.

The Greek word for church, is "ekklesia," which, is defined as "called-out ones." The Lord has, always, had a remnant people.

"And I heard another Voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." Rev 18:4,5.

Do you hear His Voice?

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my Voice and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27.

2. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

When were American Christians persecuted for their faith in America? Although I agree that Christianity has been on a downward spiral since the 2nd century your grasp of history is faulty. Modern America is better compared to Sodom (see Ezekiel 16:49).

3. herald

herald New Member

Do you remember my posts,"Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal The Antichrist," and "Revelation 13:11-Protestant America?"

If they are not archived on this site, you can find them on many others, including www.prophecytalk.com.

The first Beast kingdom of Revelation 13, is Papal Rome, the last is Protestant America:

The final Beast grows up in a sparsely populated place (in contrast to the Papal Rome, who came up in a populated place (Rev 17:15). He has two horns without crowns - civil liberty (NO KING) and religious liberty (NO POPE). He has two horns LIKE A LAMB (a young Christian nation), but, speaks as a Dragon. America is, often, referred to as "The greatest superpower the world has ever known."

The union between Papal Rome and Protestant America, will tyrannize the world, and God's remnant people. We have seen this before, when President Reagan and the Pope united to bring down communism in eastern Europe.

A woman rides the Beast. Papal Rome is, both, a civil and a religious power. That is why many nations send ambassadors to the Vatican.

Many Protestants in America, think, that, they can legislate this nation back to God.

It isn't going to happen. Jesus never used the state to further the kingdom of God. He told Peter to put his sword away. His kingdom is not of this world.

We are to fight spiritual warfare for the souls of men. When God gets a person's heart, the rest will follow.

More and more Evangelicals are beating a path back to Rome - even, Billy Graham.

When Jesus said, that, one of His disciples would betray Him, none of the disciples knew who it would be. The greatest deception, is that, which, is the closest to the Truth.

The Ecumenical Movement, ignores doctrine, but, to the Bride of Christ, His Word is life:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us..." John 1.

Jesus is the Word of God, and there is no other authority, but, the expired Word of the living God.

4. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

Other than the fact that Revelation concerns Israel and the fulfillment of God's covenants with Israel, there is no foundation for your interpretation of Daniel and Revelation.

5. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

The ram with two horns is the Medeo/Persian Empire that was conquered by Alexandria the Great whose empire was split 4 ways after his death.

The beast of Revelation 13 is most likely the nations of Psalm 83.
    Your attempt to identify the ram of Daniel and the beast of Revelation 13 as anything other than Islamic nations out to destroy Israel is simply an interpretation that is not founded in Scripture.

6. herald

herald New Member

Did you read my posts?

How do you support the idea, that, Revelation is about Israel?

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to thy seeds as of many, but as of one, And to thy seed which is Christ." "And if ye be Christ's, then are YE Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Ga 3:16,29

"For he is not a Jew, who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter..." Rom 2:28,29.

We, as Gentiles, were grafted into the vine.

And as such, the entire Scripture refers to, both, Jew and Gentile Believers - it's, always, been about faith.

More than eighty Pre and Post Reformers, after having studied Daniel and Revelation, believed that the Papacy fulfilled the Scriptures. So much so, that, many of them were martyred.

1. It would areise among ten divisions of the Roman Empire. Dan 7:8
    2. It would destroy three of the ten kingdoms. Dan 7:8.
    3. It would speak great words against the Most High. Dan 7:25; Rev 13:6.
    4. It would wear out the saints. Dan 7:25; Rev13:7.
    5. It would be guilty of blasphemy. Rev 13:6; Dan 7:25.
    6. It would attempt to change times and divine law. Dan 7:25.
    7. It would exercise power over all kindreds, tongues and nations. Rev 13:7.
    8. The Dragon would give his power, seat and great authority to this Beast. Rev 13:2.
    9. It was to continue in world domination for 1260 years. Rev 13:5;Dan 7:25.
    10. It would receive a mortal wound. Rev 13:3.
    11. It would amaze the whole world, for it's deadly wound would be healed. Rev 13:3.

Radical Islam, is preparing the world, to surrender their civil liberties, and cry out for a Man of peace to rule over them.

7. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

You do not know much concerning the history of Christianity do you? The Catholic Church interprets Scripture in such a way as to divorce the Lord's church from its Hebrew foundation. Augustine of Hippo suggested that Revelation is a synopsis of the church, which all your authorities simply parrot.

Those in Christ are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise. What promise? The covenants (promises) God made with Abraham, David, Phineas, and the house of Israel and Judah. The New Covenant that is in the blood of the Lord is the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31. Gentile believers are grafted into the root of the natural olive (not vine) that is Abraham (the father of the Jews), Jews are not grafted into the root of a new gentile faith.

Your appeals to martyrdom and authority are both logical fallacies since Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, as well as Christians have died for their faith and there are scholars who disagree with your scholars. The final authority is the Bible not scholars who by personal interpretations have come up with ideas that contradict the Bible.

8. herald

herald New Member

Actually, I know a lot about the history of Christianity. I know, that, Papal Rome fulfills the Scriptures in Daniel and in Revelation, concerning The Antichrist.

One of the marks of The Antichrist is "...he thinks to change times and laws." Dan 7:25.

There is, only, one commandment, in the Covenant, dealing with time - the fourth. Papal Rome "changed" the Sabbath to Sunday, at the Council of Laodicea, 364 A.D.

Rome says, "Of course the Catholic Church claims the change was her act...and the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Thomas, H.F., Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons, in answer to a letter regarding the change of the Sabbath.

Again, Rome says "It's (Sunday's change for Saturday) the MARK of our authority to OVER-RULE God's law." Father Enright, C.S.S.R., President of Redemptorist College, History of the Sabbath, page 802.

"Sunday is our MARK of authority...The Church is ABOVE THE BIBLE, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." The Catholic Record, Sept 1, 1923.

"The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, 'No! by my DIVINE power I abolish the Sabbath day, and COMMAND YOU to keep holy the first day of the week. And, lo! The entire civilized world BOWS DOWN in reverent obedience ot the command of the holy Catholic Church." Father Enright.

(Emphasis added.)

A mark in the forehead, symbolizes worship. A mark in the hand, symbolizes service.

Constantine was a sun worshipper and instituted the first Sunday law, in 321 A.D. In the USA, the Sunday, or, "Blue Laws," are, still, on the books in 26 states. In Virginia, the third infraction meant death!

Pope John Paul 11, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have called for re-instituting the Sunday laws.

Does this sound far-fetched? How about a tree in the garden, determining the state of all mankind?

As in the garden, it is a question of allegiance.

Is your allegiance to the apostate religious system, or, to the Creator, who instituted the seventh day Sabbath at Creation?

I would be honored to give my life for the Lord Jesus Christ.

9. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

If you think Papal Rome changed the Sabbath to Sunday then you do not know as much about the history of Christianity as you think. Christians came together on the first day of the week, as has been pointed out to you numerous times.

Muhammad also changed "times and laws", and if you take the time to study the OT covenants and the fact Revelation centers on Israel and Jerusalem, not Rome or the apostate church you would understand your theories do not fit Scripture.

10. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

Now, the first Bishop of Rome to officially hold the title Pope was Boniface III in 607 A.D. So the man who changed "times and laws" was Constantine the Great, not the Bishop of Rome or the Pope.