Muhammed in the Aramaic Bible

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
youandme4ever81
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Muhammed in the Aramaic Bible

Postby youandme4ever81 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 08:02 pm

The Aramaic Bible mentions "Muhammad" as the next Prophet of GOD Almighty

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that "Paraklytos" is actually "Muhammad" in Aramaic - the mother tongue' of Prophet Jesus (p.b.u.h).

Follow me as we trace the Biblical history of this Greek word "Paraclete". Startling as it may seem, at one time the word read "Periklytos" and "Paraklytos", which is the name for "Muhammad" in Greek. Surprising? It should not be because both words mean "Praised" or "Celebrate," the meaning and character of the man "Muhammad." (1 Jesus in The Qur'an, One World Publications, (c) Geoffrey Parrinder 1965, 1995, ISBN 1-85168-094-2. Knowing this, there is a need for us to study the life of Prophet Muhammad in depth to see if it all stands up. Surprisingly it does.

Allahu Akbar (GOD is Great)!, for the complete explanation by Aramaic Bible Society please visit:

http://www.aramaic.org/PARAVLETE.html

This proved what has been said by Qur'an:

"Those who follow the apostle the unlettered prophet (prophet Muhammad - p.b.u.h) whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures); in the law (Torah) and the Gospel" (Qur'an 7:157)

According to Holy Qur'an the name of prophet Muhammad or Ahmad (p.b.u.h) is mention by name in the Gospel (Injeel):

"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is Ahmad (the Praised One)." (Qur'an 61:6)

Embrace Islam you will be saved!
Mohamed

carol_au
Preacher
Preacher

Postby carol_au » Thu Jul 24, 2003 09:19 am

It's an interesting web site youandme4ever81. I read the entire text.

Now please read this and let me know your thoughts. This is the picture of the coming parakletos.. so change the word to periklytos and think of it as Muhammed if you like, and then see the problems it causes.

According to the context of John chapters 14 and 16 Jesus said that the parakletos is not a human being:

* 14:16-- "to be with you forever" (A human being doesn't live forever.)
* 14:17-- "the spirit of truth" (A human being is distinct from spirit.)
* 14:17-- "The world ... neither sees him" (A human being is visible.)
* 14:17-- "nor knows him" (A human being would be known by others.)
* 14:17-- "he ... will be in you" (A human being cannot be within others.)

(so..is Muhammed still with you? Is He physically in you.. not the difference.. he will be with you.. but will be in you)

Jesus said the parakletos' specific mission was to point to him:

* 14:26--"whom the Father will send in my [Jesus'] name"
* 14:26--"will remind you of everything I [Jesus] have said to you"
* 16:08--"He will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin"
* 16:14--"He will bring glory to me [Jesus]"

(does muhammed point people to Jesus.. and bring glory to Jesus?)

Jesus said that the parakletos is a spirit:

* 14:17--"the Spirit of Truth"
* 14:26--"the Counsellor [parakletos], the Holy Spirit"

Is Muhammed a spirit?

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

carol_au
Preacher
Preacher

Postby carol_au » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:33 am

Check this out if you are wondering about John and the reference to the paracletos/periklytos

You really need to download and look carefully at this PDF in John Chapter 14 and especially read the footnote. This is the PeshittaAramaic/English Interlinear. It has the Aramaic with the English translation above it. You also need to read the footnote.

It says it all better than I every could.

http://www.peshitta.org/

and click the link Yukhanen chapter 14

the author admits the translation may have errors, but the original Aramaic doesn't.

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

youandme4ever81
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

my response

Postby youandme4ever81 » Sat Jul 26, 2003 05:20 pm

carol_au wrote:According to the context of John chapters 14 and 16 Jesus said that the parakletos is not a human being:

* 14:17-- "the spirit of truth" (A human being is distinct from spirit.)
* 14:17-- "nor knows him" (A human being would be known by others.)
* 14:17-- "he ... will be in you" (A human being cannot be within others.)

(so..is Muhammed still with you? Is He physically in you.. not the difference.. he will be with you.. but will be in you)

Jesus said the parakletos' specific mission was to point to him:

* 16:08--"He will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin"
* 16:14--"He will bring glory to me [Jesus]"

(does muhammed point people to Jesus.. and bring glory to Jesus?)

Jesus said that the parakletos is a spirit:

* 14:17--"the Spirit of Truth"
* 14:26--"the Counsellor [parakletos], the Holy Spirit"

Is Muhammed a spirit?

Dear Carol,
I did post a long topic about this subjest before in this forum entitled ( Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John ) and you asked me to keep talking in this topic so I will post a new topic about this subject , read my new topic (Why did Jesus use the word "Paraclete"?)
but will you please read the topic again , it will answer all your questions. and I will answer them here too , but it is fair to ask you some questions about the Holy Spirit too.

Have you ever heard about figure of speach Carol? what did Jesus meant when he said (If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death) , does it mean if I kept Jesus' saying I will never die? of course not. this is a figure of speach. jesus say that the teaching of the coming comforter will abide with us forever. for more details see : (Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John )

* 14:17-- "the spirit of truth" (A human being is distinct from spirit.) 14:17-- "nor knows him" (A human being would be known by others.)

A "Spirit" in the New Testament is a human Prophet. Therefore, Jesus had predicted the comming of a human Prophet (spirit) after him and not the Holy Spirit. Jesus would not have used the word "he" for the Holy Spirit. He would have used "it" instead in John 14:26 above. Read 1 John 4:1-3 below:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world," (1 John 4:1-3)

(also see 1 John 4:6), or an inspired human, for example read 1 Corinthians 2:10, 2 Thessalonians 2:2, ...etc. for more details see : (Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John )

this is again a figure of speach. Jesus himself said that whoever has seen him , has seen the Father , and we all know that none can see the Father. and whoever sees him shall die , but all who saw Jesus were alive and they didn't die. Jesus telling us that the world won't see him because they see not as he described the Jews.

14:17-- "he ... will be in you" (A human being cannot be within others.)

Muhammed's teaching still with me. but I see your point. PHYSICALLY. lol
dear Carol , are you telling me that the Holy spirit is in you PHYSICALLY?
with all respect for you and I am really don't want to offend you by anyway , is the Holy Spirit making love to your wife at the same time you are making love to her? PHYSICALLY? Jesus said that he will guide you into all truth. what about thousands of Christians who convert to islam , does the Holy Spirit guide them to the Truth or misleading them?

I did response to this verse before and here is the answer again:
All Bibles in existence today are compiled from "ancient manuscripts," the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.

What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques.

John 14:26 is the only verse of the Bible which associates the Parakletos with the Holy Spirit. But if we were to go back to the "ancient manuscripts" themselves, we would find that they are not all in agreement that the "Parakletos" is the Holy Spirit. For instance, in the famous the Codex Syriacus, written around the fifth century C.E., and discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit.".

He is telling his followers that the Paraclete shall "remind" them of the message of Jesus. However, if the followers of Jesus already know and remember all that Jesus taught then how shall the Paraclete "remind" them of something which they already remember? for more details see : (Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John )

*16:08--"He will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin"

This is indeed what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did. He came to the world to show them how they had been misguided in "sin" by believing that mankind can inherit sin (see last quarter of chapter one, and Ezekiel 18:19-20) and that someone's sin can be forgiven by the sacrifice of others. He also showed them how they had been misguided in "righteousness" by believing that a righteous person is one who has "faith" in the crucifixion and does nothing else (Romans 3:28), or who believes that another man's death will make him a righteous person (Romans 5:19). And they were misguided in "judgment" by believing that they will be judged by "faith" and other people's deeds and not their own deeds (Mark 16:16), or that God's "judgment" was to punish all mankind for the sin of one man (Romans 5:16, 5:18).

Michael H. Hart choose Muhammed to be the Most Greatest Man in History
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."
Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.

*16:14--"He will bring glory to me [Jesus]"

Muhammed said about Jesus that he is one of the greatest prophets of Allah but all what you want that he must say about him that he is god and he is the son of god and the begotten son of god etc and that's what you have been programmed to believe . so it isn't my problem that you don't believe that Jesus is one of Allah's Apostles as Muhammed said . and anyway Jews and Christians will never satisfy with us untill we follow their religions.

Now my questions for you Carol.

Does the Holy Spirit "speak" or "inspire"?
Does the Holy Spirit speak of himself or not? can you tell me please just one prophecy that he told you as long as he will show you things to come (John 16:7-14) and as long as he physically in you.
Mohamed

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Fri Jan 16, 2004 01:55 pm

The trouble with Muslims is:

They Reject the Bible and say that it is a corrupt book.
That wouldn't be a problem just a point of view. Here is the real problem they have. Even though they reject the Bible and its fundamental issues and teachings, they instead read between the lines and are always searching to find Prophecy of Mohammed in the Bible! And when they THINK they have found something relating to Mohammed or the comming of Islam, they go wild with excitment. Does that tell you anything?

If the BIble is corrupt then It is not Gods word, Because God in the Bible as well as the Quran states that his words will never pass.

Rev:22
18 I warn everyone who hears the prophetic words in this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,
19 and if anyone takes away from the words in this prophetic book, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city described in this book.

Now do me a favour ethier accept the Bible and everything in it, or reject it and everything in it, you cant pick and choose and translate things to suit your needs. It just doesnt work that way.

Peace

"Oh my Jesus I love you to the point of madness" St Foustina

Lady Fatima
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Lady Fatima » Fri Jan 16, 2004 03:50 pm

Peace to all,

RomeSweetHome wrote:Now do me a favour ethier accept the Bible and everything in it, or reject it and everything in it, you cant pick and choose and translate things to suit your needs. It just doesnt work that way.

Allow me to give a scenario:

Let’s say that you are lawyer and you will be cross examining the witness. And let’s say that you proved to the court this is witness is lying. What if this same witness turns around and says to the court “what about the truths that I have told”. Will the court take that into consideration? No off course not.

This is how we deal with the Bible. If there are truths told in the Bible, then no worries. But the fact that it also contains falsehood, means such a book is not from God.

Peace and Blessings be to the Believers :D
This nation will get sick but it will never die and will doze but never sleep so do not lose your hope. You will return your glory.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Fri Jan 16, 2004 04:15 pm

Lady Fatima

I think i already asked you this question, in another thread.

But anyhow i will ask again, How can the words of God/Allah be lost? hidden? or tampered with?
Yes it is true many have tampered with the Bible (Jehovahs Witnesses etc..),
But they have inserted and translated words incorrectly,to suit thier needs, just like how muslims pick and choose from the Bible, to suit thier needs. But Islam also implys a Different Injil/bible altogther.

So what happened to the so called Injil/Bible given to Jesus By Allah/God?

Doesnt it say in the Quran that Allah has kept the book from corruption,
becase it is his word?

What about The Bible wasn't that his word? How could he let man corrupt the Bible but not the Quran?

Obviously because ones from God the others not.
Wouldn't the case of Islam be stronger if we had the "real" Bible?
What it just got lost? No there is no other Bible but the one we have in our hands today.

Matt:24:35 "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away"

God Bless

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Fri Jan 16, 2004 09:47 pm

1. Mohammed is not a spirit, especially not the HOLY Spirit.

2. paraclitus is the Greek word which means "Comforter", Mohammed's name means "Praised One" ... Not Comforter, never twist things to fit your theory. It doesn't work.

3. Jesus said to the disciples, "I am going to send to you the comforter, not after many days." Mohammed came after 600 years, So how can he be the Comforter? Answer ... He cant be. Hes not.

4. Jesus also said, "When this comforter will come, he will glorify me." Mohammed didn't glorify Jesus Christ. In fact, he degraded Jesus Christ. And he said, and this is in the Arabic word, In English it is, "The similitude of Jesus is like Adam. He created him from the dust, and He said to him, "Be," and he was." He degraded Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God.

5. Mohammed has done nothing for Christianity, he has only distorted it and deceived millions into hell with him. I will post a thread on this later.

Conclusion:
Mohammed Not Holy Spirit. Period.
If Jerusalem Belongs To Muslims ... Mecca Belongs To The Jews

Omega

Postby Omega » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:00 pm

Conclusion:
Mohammed Not Holy Spirit. Period.

Exactly!!!

Let me see if this sounds right, it is written:Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of Mohammed? :roll: Matthew 28:19

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:08 pm

LOL, Omega it's quite funny to see why They're so Desperate to Find Mohammed Prophecied in the Bible, they're willing to twist things so much, its almost laughable.

Why are you guys so desperate to Find Mohammed Prophecied in the Bible? You'll never do it. Mohammed wasn't mentioned in the Bible, Period.

Why do you look into the Bible for Prophecies about Mohammed if it's corrupt? You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Kind Regards,
Scorpz.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:10 am

Scorpion

That is my point. Why look in a corrupt book about a prophecy, if its corrupt?

They are desperate to find ANYTHING in the Bible that COULD relate to Islam or Mohammad.

As I said before you cant pick and choose. You ethier accept the entire Bible or reject the entire Bible, not to how it suits your religious belief.

Peace

Lady Fatima
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Lady Fatima » Sat Jan 17, 2004 08:53 am

Peace to all,

RomeSweetHome wrote:But anyhow i will ask again, How can the words of God/Allah be lost? hidden? or tampered with?

The master copy of both the injil and the Torah are with Allah. God did not protect it because it was not intended. They were not going to be the final revelations.

So what happened to the so called Injil/Bible given to Jesus By Allah/God?

The Injil is not the Bible. The Injil existed in the time of Jesus, and this is what he preached. It did not come years later after he left the Earth.

What happened to it? It got corrupted, things were added, and things were deleted.

Doesnt it say in the Quran that Allah has kept the book from corruption,
becase it is his word?

Because the Quran was the final revelation. It had to be protected.

Wouldn't the case of Islam be stronger if we had the "real" Bible?

Nope. The nations of old believed without having other scriptures to prove their scripture to be right. You believe through understanding.

Scorpion wrote:Mohammed is not a spirit, especially not the HOLY Spirit.

Can a human being be considered a spirit in the Bible?

RomeSweetHome wrote:That is my point. Why look in a corrupt book about a prophecy, if its corrupt?

Ahh.. I see that you have not understand that little scenerio that I gave ypu. A shame really. It addressed this question.

They are desperate to find ANYTHING in the Bible that COULD relate to Islam or Mohammad.

We do this for Christians, and when we talk to Hindus, we also take the same tactic and find prophecies that relate to Muhammad in their scriptures. Don’t flatter yourselves.

This nation will get sick but it will never die and will doze but never sleep so do not lose your hope. You will return your glory.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:52 am

Put it this way.
We DONT look for anything in your scripture to CONFIRM OUR belief Because we know what we belief to be true and we have no doubts.

I have to go to work but i will reply to you in more detail later

Peace

Lady Fatima
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Lady Fatima » Sat Jan 17, 2004 01:35 pm

Peace to all,

RomeSweetHome wrote:We DONT look for anything in your scripture to CONFIRM OUR belief Because we know what we belief to be true and we have no doubts.

Like I said, don’t flatter yourself. We don’t need to confirm our beliefs. Just the mere fact that the Quran says that Jesus told his people about Muhammad is enough for us.

Now since you’re a Christian, you will not just take the word of the Quran. So we look for prophecies in your Bible, that could relate to Muhammad. It is for your benefit, not ours. Understand the difference.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Sat Jan 17, 2004 01:46 pm

Lady Fatima:

A fellow Muslim friend of Mine who was very strict in his Religion was saved simply be me showing him things in the Quran, i didn't need to give him any scriptures from the Bible to bring him to Jesus.

His life is completely changed now, free from tradition and wearing special clothes and doing particular things, free from bondage. He now worships a true and living God.

Interestingly ... A pastor came to my Church a few months back, came from Pakiston, hes a Christian now, he explained the in's and out's of Islam. Very interesting. Keep watching my threads.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Sat Jan 17, 2004 06:26 pm

Because the Quran is the final revelation, it had to be protected?
lol, please Fatima try harder then that.

Allah says a number of times his word (doesnt specify the Quran, even though the below aya does.) cannot be corrupted, that inculdes former revelations.
"Verily, We ourselve have sent down this Exhortation, and most assuredly we will be its Guradian" (Al-Hiji,15:10)

It says that he brought down the Quran and he will protect it, weird how supposedly he did the same with the Bible and Torah, and they are "corrupted".

Hindu scripture? Well you might find something about mohammed in there, indeed as those Scriptures are NOT of God, i'll let you guess what spirit let those people write the Hindu Scripture, Demonic or Angelic?

THINK!

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:40 pm

MOst people don't understand the historical background of the OT. The Torah , specifically the first four books did exist in oral form except for the ten commandments and the set of laws. No attempt to write the OT existed until the captivity of the Jews in babylon. The fifth book of the Torah follow the language style of Joshua and the books that proceeded them which concludes they were written by the same author/authors.

Anyway, when the Quran mentions the Torah it refers to those set of laws and the tem commandments.

ALl the other books of the OT were never used for worship ceremonies. Not until the Torah was banned they were forced to use the other written material they had to refer to the Torah in a way. After the left of the ban, the jews got into so many debates on whether to include these books or not. They eventually added the books we see today and discarded others.

one interesting story is about the book of Ester. Many Jews objected to the addition of this book because the whole book did not contain the word "GOD". They eventually solved this problem by adding some verses to that book mentioning God in it. This way they have justified the addition. Now the Quran is right when it says that those people added verses and called it the word of God when it is not. However, not until recently those verses from the book of Ester were removed after it was discovered.Many other examples could be illustrated, however, this one simple example is enough for now.

Now when we say the Injil, we do not mean the Gospel that you believe in anyway.To understand our view read the following verses of the Quran:

[3:47] She said, "My Lord, how can I have a son, when no man has touched me?" He said, "GOD thus creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He simply says to it, `Be,' and it is.
[3:48] "He will teach him the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel."
[3:49] As a messenger to the Children of Israel: "I come to you with a sign from your Lord - I create for you from clay the shape of a bird, then I blow into it, and it becomes a live bird by GOD's leave. I restore vision to the blind, heal the leprous, and I revive the dead by GOD's leave. I can tell you what you eat, and what you store in your homes. This should be a proof for you, if you are believers.
[3:50] "I confirm previous scripture - the Torah - and I revoke certain prohibitions imposed upon you. I come to you with sufficient proof from your Lord. Therefore, you shall observe GOD, and obey me.
3:51] "GOD is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."

From the above verses the message of Jesus (pbuh) is clear, and the Injil is his message which also include the good new of the upcoming prophet who would be called AHMAD (Muhammad) .

The church ordered all written material about Jesus in Hebrew or Aramaic (jesus's langauge) be destroyed and discarded and only Greece gospels were to be considered. Now one can imagine the problems with tranlations and the many errors that can occur while translating such material. However, more than 22,000 Documents were discarded and the Church in Rome chose those Gospels from those 22,000 documents.

Now, do you want to base on faith on those facts?

Even when they translate the OT to english this is what we encounter:

Gen 3.15
King James Version
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
1917 Jewish Publication Society Bible
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise their heel.
Ps 2.11-12
King James Version
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, when suddenly His wrath is kindled. Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.
Ps 22.16
King James Version
For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
For dogs have encompassed me; a company of evil-doers have inclosed me; like a lion, they are at my hands and my feet.
Isa 53.10-11
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him;
Yet it pleased the LORD to crush him by disease

and many more

The gospels are based on account witnesses in which in each gospel you find a different story. For example. no Gospel agreed on who saw Jesus first after his resurrection, what Jesus said before he died, or to whom did peter deny knowing Jesus.

One simple fact, if those people who thought Jesus was crucified were the account witnesses used in the GOspels we have today, why did you ignore all the other account witnesses which believe that Jesus was not crucified?

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:00 pm

Peace,

It doesn't take serious thought to realize that the Holy Spirit referred to in John is actually the Holy Spirit as opposed to Muhammed.
Muslims should observe this:

John 14:15-17
15"If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

John 15:26-27
26"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Now look at how this description of the Holy Spirit matches what is said in Isaiah.

Isaiah 11:2
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD -

Isaiah 40:13
Who has understood the spirit of the LORD , or instructed him as his counselor?

Jesus instructs the Spirit of the LORD as His Counselor!!!

Lady Fatima wrote:The master copy of both the injil and the Torah are with Allah. God did not protect it because it was not intended. They were not going to be the final revelations.

This contradicts what God said in Isaiah.

Isaiah 55:9-11
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;
in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,
-Hebrews 1:1-2

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:49 pm

Also if you look at the gifts of the Holy Spirit, these do clearly not Match Mohammed's life, he was not kind, gentle etc etc. History doesn't show that about Mohammed. In the beginning it says in the Bible the Spirit of God moved on the Waters, there's some science behind this, but anyway ... If Mohammed was the Holy Spirit, this scripture ....

Genesis 1:2 - "...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"

Would look like ...

"...And the Mohammed of God moved upon the face of the waters"

Or ...

"...And Mohammed moved upon the face of the waters"

Making Mohammed fit in with the scriptures just doesn't work. Its blasphemous to say Mohammed is the Holy Spirit. Jesus said to his discliples the Holy Spirit will come after a few DAYS ... ok? Days, not 600 years, to stop twisting the scriptures to fit your own ridiculous theory.

Conclusion:
Mohammed is NOT the Holy Spirit. He was Visited by an Evil Spirit, but he certainly is no Holy Spirit or THE Holy Spirit. He was Human for a start and did not move upon the face of the waters as Genesis states. He wasn't even born then. Period.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:52 pm

OneGod: Visit my following thread, it will answer all claims about the Resurrection, they're video's you can watch that explain and prove the Resurrection. Choice is yours wether or not to beleive it, evidence is there.

http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3151

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sun Jan 18, 2004 05:09 am

Well, you can read my post again and follow the login in it and see that your ink does not give an answer.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Sun Jan 18, 2004 05:58 pm

OneGod: have you watched any of those video's in my thread about Resurrection?

It will open your eyes if you do. Thanks. You'll find it interesting.

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sun Jan 18, 2004 08:10 pm

ya, I watched them, nothing new.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Sun Jan 18, 2004 08:19 pm

They provided you with lots of evidence, One guy also gave evidence from a Lawyers/Court point of view ...

Can i ask, what makes your opinion right about the Crucification and why the Court's/Lawyers would be wrong?

What stops you from beleiving even though they provide Evidence?

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Sun Jan 18, 2004 09:55 pm

Fear of the unknown allah, fear of being alienated from muslim community, being disowned, pride that believing in that islam is indeed false will be humiliating after all these years, etc... So it is much like any other cult which has certain rules of admission and discharge...
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY
AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Wed May 12, 2004 05:11 pm

I got this info from http://www.animal-cruelty.com/prediction.htmMuhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John:
Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable". Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad". Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".
Jesus in the Greek Bible used the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. He called that predicted human prophet "Periklytos". This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek.
Let us start...
In the Bible we can find the following four passages wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) predicts a great event:
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"
John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"
John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."
In these four verses, the word "comforter" is translated from the word "Paraclete" ("Ho Parakletos" in Greek). Parakletos in Greek is interpreted as "an advocate", one who pleads the cause of another, one who councils or advises another from deep concern for the other's welfare (Beacon Bible commentary volume VII, p.168). In these verses we are told that once Jesus (peace be upon him) departs, a Paraclete will come. He will glorify Jesus (peace be upon him), and he will guide mankind into all truth. This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost.
It must be pointed out that the original Greek manuscripts speak of a "Holy pneuma." The word pneuma {pnyoo'-mah} is the Greek root word for "spirit." There is no separate word for "Ghost" in the Greek manuscripts, of which there are claimed to be over 24,000 today. The translators of the King James Version of the Bible translate this word as "Ghost" to convey their own personal understanding of the text. However, a more accurate translation is "Holy Spirit." More faithful and recent translations of the Bible, such as the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), do indeed now translate it as "Holy Spirit." This is significant, and will be expounded upon shortly.
All Bibles in existence today are compiled from "ancient manuscripts," the most ancient of which being those of the fourth century C.E. Any scholar of the Bible will tell us that no two ancient manuscripts are exactly identical. All Bibles in our possession today are the result of extensive cutting and pasting from these various manuscripts with no single one being the definitive reference.
What the translators of the Bible have done when presented with such discrepancies is to do their best to choose the correct version. In other words, since they can not know which "ancient manuscript" is the correct one, they must do a little detective work on the text in order to decide which "version" of a given verse to accept. John 14:26 is just such an example of such selection techniques.
John 14:26 is the only verse of the Bible which associates the Parakletos with the Holy Spirit. But if we were to go back to the "ancient manuscripts" themselves, we would find that they are not all in agreement that the "Parakletos" is the Holy Spirit. For instance, in the famous the Codex Syriacus, written around the fifth century C.E., and discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit.".
Very Important Point: A "Spirit" in the New Testament is a human Prophet. Therefore, Jesus had predicted the comming of a human Prophet (spirit) after him and not the Holy Spirit. Jesus would not have used the word "he" for the Holy Spirit. He would have used "it" instead in John 14:26 above. Read 1 John 4:1-3 below:
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world," (1 John 4:1-3)
(also see 1 John 4:6), or an inspired human, for example read 1 Corinthians 2:10, 2 Thessalonians 2:2, ...etc.
There had been many cases of deliberate modification of the Biblical text by members of the Christian clergy themselves, as well as deliberate large scale projects to "correct" the Bible, and the writings of "the early fathers," (such as the deliberate insertion of the verse of 1 John 5:7 which is now universally discarded) It is, therefore, possible that either:
1) The word "Holy" could have been dropped by a careless copyist., or
2) Someone could have inserted the word "Holy" to convey his personal understanding of the text.
Which was it? In order to arrive at the answer we must follow the same path of detective work the Biblical scholars themselves do. We must study the characteristics of the "Paraclete" and compare them to both the "Holy Spirit" and to a "Spirit." Muslims believe that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the one intended and not the Holy Ghost. In the Christian's own "Gospel of Barnabas" Muhammad is mentioned by name here. The Trinitarian church, however, has done its utmost to obliterate all existing copies of "The Gospel of Barnabas," and to hide it from the masses or to label it a forgery. For this reason, it becomes necessary to show that even the Gospels adopted by Paul's church also originally spoke of Muhammad (peace be upon him).
1) The Holy Ghost was already with them:
In the above verses we read "if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."
1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."
1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."
"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)
"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)
"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)
"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke 1:41)
"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)
"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)
"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)
"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)
"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas? There are many more similar verses to be found in the Bible. In the above verses, we are told that if Jesus (peace be upon him) does not depart then the "parakletos" will not come.
(John 16:7) "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
Thus, the "Holy Ghost" cannot be the one originally intended since it was already with them. The contradiction is quite obvious.
2) Christian scholars see evidence of tampering, especailly with the word "Spirit":
In the famous "Anchor Bible" we find the following quote: "The word parakletos is peculiar in the NT to the Johnannine literature. In John ii Jesus is a parakletos (not a title), serving as a heavenly intercessor with the Father ... Christian tradition has identified this figure (Paraclete) as the Holy Spirit, but scholars like Spitta, Delafosse, Windisch, Sasse, Bultmann, and Betz have doubted whether this identification is true to the original picture and have suggested that the Paraclete was once an independent salvific figure, later confused with the Holy Spirit." (The Anchor Bible, Doubleday & Company, Inc, Garden City, N.Y. 1970, Volume 29A, p. 1135)
We are about to see some of the evidence that goes to prove this position.

3) Does the Holy Spirit "speak" or "inspire":
Important Note: The Greek word translated as "hear" in the Biblical verses ("whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak") is the Greek word "akouo" {ak-oo'-o} meaning to perceive sounds. It has, for instance, given us the word "acoustics," the science of sounds. Similarly the verb "to speak" is the Greek verb "laleo" {lal-eh'-o} which has the general meaning "to emit sounds" and the specific meaning "to speak." This verb occurs very frequently in the Greek text of the Gospels. It designates a solemn declaration by Jesus (peace be upon him) during his preachings (For example Matthew 9:18). Obviously these verbs require hearing and speech organs in order to facilitate them. There is a distinct difference between someone "inspiring" something and him "speaking" something. So the Paraclete will "hear" and "speak," not "inspire."
Muhammad (peace be upon him), as seen above, did indeed fulfill this prophesy. Whatsoever he "HEARD" from Gabriel (The Qur'an), the same did he physically "SPEAK" to his followers. And his followers had to write it because Muhammad didn’t know how to write or read. In the Qur'an we read:
"(God swears) By the star when it falls!: Your comrade (Muhammad) errs not, nor is he deceived; Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is naught save a revelation that is revealed (unto him)." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):1-4)
4) He shall not speak of himself:
"For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak:" This too is an interesting statement. It reminds us of the verses of Deuteronomy 18:18-19 which shall be discussed soon, specifically:
" I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)
It is also interesting to read the words of the Qur'an:
"Nor does he (Muhammad) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):3-4)
5) "He" not "It":
Notice the use of "he" when referring to the Paraclete and not "it." If we read John 16:13, we will find no less than SEVEN occurrences of the masculine pronoun "He" and "Himself." There is not another verse in the 66 books of the Protestant Bible or the seventy three books of the Catholic Bible which contains seven masculine pronouns, or seven feminine pronouns, or even seven neuter genders. So many masculine pronouns ill befits a ghost, holy or otherwise. The word "Spirit" (Greek, pneu'ma), is of a neutral gender and is always referred to by the pronoun "it."
Mr. Ahmed Deedat says:
"When this point of seven masculine pronouns was mooted by Muslims in India in their debates with the Christian missionaries, the Urdu (Indian) version of the Bible had the pronouns presently changed to SHE, SHE, SHE! so that the Muslims could not claim that this prophecy referred to Muhammad (peace be upon him) - a man! This Christian deception I have seen in the Bible myself. This is a common trickery by the missionaries, more specially in the vernacular. The very latest ruse I have stumbled across in the Afrikaans Bible, on the very verse under discussion; they have changed the word "Trooster" (Comforter), to "Voorspraak" (Mediator), and interpolated the phrase - "die Heilige Gees" - meaning THE HOLY GHOST, which phrase no Bible scholar has ever dared to interpolate into any of the multifarious English Versions.
"Muhammad, the natural successor to Christ," Ahmed Deedat,
6) Sin, righteousness, and error:
The coming Paraclete, we are told, will demonstrate the error of the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment "he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment." This is indeed what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did. He came to the world to show them how they had been misguided in "sin" by believing that mankind can inherit sin (see last quarter of chapter one, and Ezekiel 18:19-20) and that someone's sin can be forgiven by the sacrifice of others. He also showed them how they had been misguided in "righteousness" by believing that a righteous person is one who has "faith" in the crucifixion and does nothing else (Romans 3:28), or who believes that another man's death will make him a righteous person (Romans 5:19). And they were misguided in "judgment" by believing that they will be judged by "faith" and other people's deeds and not their own deeds (Mark 16:16), or that God's "judgment" was to punish all mankind for the sin of one man (Romans 5:16, 5:18).
Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught that the unscrupulous had altered the words of Jesus (peace be upon him). He taught that no one will be held accountable by God for anyone else's sin. He emphasized that God has made this a life of work and the next life one of reward and no work. He also revealed that mankind will be judged individually according to their own individual faith and actions and no one else's.
7) Selective translation: Jesus (peace be upon him) too is a Paraclete:
The word "Paraclete" is applied to Jesus (peace be upon him) himself in 1 John 2:1
"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." (1 John 2:1)
Notice how the translators have managed to translate this exact same word one way (advocate) in reference to Jesus (peace be upon him) and another (comforter) with regard to the coming "parakletos." Why would they want to do such a thing? The reason is that the translators did not want the Christians, after reading
"we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous"
to then read
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another advocate(parakletos)."
Can we see why this would make them nervous?
Well, what was Jesus (peace be upon him)? He was a prophet! Read:
"...This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee." (Matthew 21:11) and "..Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people" (Luke 24:19:).
Muhammad (peace be upon him) was also a prophet of God. We have already demonstrate how the verses of the Bible themselves prove quite conclusively that Jesus (peace be upon him) was neither a god nor part of God Almighty, but an elect messenger of God. The concept of his divinity was concocted by Paul and his ministry during the first three centuries after the departure of Jesus (peace be upon him) and is explicitly refuted by the Bible itself and Jesus' apostles.
8) "Another" Paraclete:
Now go back to John 14:16 and notice the words "another Paraclete." If the comforter is the Holy Ghost then how many Holy Ghost's are there? The word "another" is significant. We have already seen how this term is applied to Jesus (peace be upon him) himself. In English, "another" may mean "One more of the same kind" or "one more of a different kind." If the latter were the one intended then the current Christian interpretation might bear some merit. However, if "One more of the same kind" was what was intended then this is positive proof that the coming Paraclete would be just like Jesus (peace be upon him), a human being and a prophet, not a ghost. The actual Greek word used was the word "allon" which is the masculine accusative form of "allos" {al'-los}: "Another of the SAME kind." The Greek word for "another of a different kind" is "heteros" {het'-er-os}.
Prof. Abdul-Ahad Dawud (formerly Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, Bishop of Uramia) says:
"The adjective 'another' preceding a foreign noun for the first time announced seems very strange and totally superfluous. There is no doubt that the text has been tampered with and distorted." (Muhammad in the Bible, Prof. Abdul-`Ahad Dawud, p. 211)
"The Paraclete is a parallel figure to Jesus himself; and this conclusion is confirmed in the fact that the title is suitable for both. It is clear from 14:16 that the source thought there were sendings of two Paracletes, Jesus and his successor, the one following the other" (The Gospel of John a Commentary, Rudolf Bultmann, p. 567)

9) "Parakletos" or "Periklytos"?:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Some scholars believe that what Jesus (peace be upon him) said in his own Aramaic tongue in these verses represents more closely the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek. There are several similar documented cases of similar word substitution in the Bible. It is also quite possible that both words were contained in the original text but were dropped by a copyist because of the ancient custom of writing words closely packed, with no spaces in-between them. In such a case the original reading would have been: "and He will give you another comforter(Parakletos), the admirable one(Periklytos)" (See examples of many similar cases in the Biblical text in "The Emphatic Diaglott").
In his book "Muhammed in the Bible", Professor `Abdul-Ahad Dawud, formerly Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, Roman Catholic Bishop of Uramiah, submits a much more eloquent and scholarly presentation in defense of these assertions, far beyond the limited abilities of this humble author. For those who which to read a truly scholarly study of this matter, you may obtain a copy of that book. The following is a very brief quotation from that book:
"The 'Paraclete' does not signify either 'consoler' or 'advocate'; in truth, it is not a classical word at all. The Greek orthography of the word is Paraklytos which in ecclesiastical literature is made to mean 'one called to aid, advocate, intercessor' (Dict. Grec.-Francais, by Alexandre). One need not profess to be a Greek scholar to know that the Greek word for 'comforter or consoler' is not 'Paraclytos' but 'Paracalon'. I have no Greek version of the Septuagint with me, but I remember perfectly well that the Hebrew word for 'comforter' (mnahem) in the Lamentations of Jeremiah (I. 2, 9, 16, 17, 21, etc.) is translated into Parakaloon, from the verb Parakaloo, which means to call to, invite, exhort, console, pray, invoke. It should be noticed that there is a long alpha vowel after the consonant kappa in the 'Paracalon' which does not exist in the 'Paraclytos.' In the phrase (He who consoles us in all our afflictions) 'paracalon' and not 'Paraclytos' is used. (I exhort, or invite, thee to work). Many other examples can be cited here. There is another Greek word for comforter or consoler, i.e. "Parygorytys' from 'I console'.....The proper Greek term for 'advocate' is Sunegorus and for 'intercessor' or 'mediator' Meditea" (Muhammad in the Bible, Prof. Abdul-`Ahad Dawud, pp. 208-209)
God Almighty describes His final prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the noble Qur'an with the following words:
"And I (God) have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a mercy to all creation" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Anbiya(21):107)
"Verily, there has come unto you a messenger (Muhammad) from among yourselves. It grieves him that you should endure hardship. [He is] fearful for you. For the believers [he is] full of pity, merciful." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Tawba(9):128)

10) He will guide you into all truth:
In the above verses Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted as saying "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." What does Jesus (peace be upon him) mean by "ye cannot bear them now"? If we were to read the Bible, we would find many verses throughout the Bible wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) bemoans the lack of understanding he was constantly greeted with from his disciples throughout his ministry:
"And he (Jesus) saith unto them(the disciples).....O ye of little faith." (Matthew 8:26)
"...and (Jesus) said unto him(Peter), O thou of little faith." (Matthew 14:31)
"he (Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), O ye of little faith." (Matthew 16:8)
"And he(Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), Where is your faith?" (Luke 8:25)
Notice that these are not common Jews who he is saying these words to, but his own elect disciples. The Bible vividly illustrates how he is constantly going out of his way to simplify matters for them and to speak to them as one speaks to little children. However, even at that, they still misunderstand. He is finally driven to frustration and made to say:
"And Jesus said, Are ye even yet without understanding?" (Matthew 15:16)
and "And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you?" (Luke 9:41)
11) We are even told that his own people did not accept him:
"He came unto his own, and his own received him not." (John 1:11)
Jesus (peace be upon him) had "all truth," but he could not give it to them because they were not fit to receive it. Therefore, he told them that another would come after him who shall guide them into "all truth" which they could not receive from him. He tells us that the one who will come will "teach you all things." This one who will guide them into "all truth" is described as "The spirit of truth." We have already seen how the word "spirit" in the Bible is synonymous with the word "Prophet." Muhammad (peace be upon him), even before he became the prophet of Islam was known among his people as "Al-sadik Al-amin," which means "The truthful, the trustworthy." Thus, it becomes apparent that Muhammad was indeed "the spirit of truth." Since the departure of Jesus (peace be upon him) and to this day, the "Holy Ghost" has not taught mankind a single new truth not revealed by Jesus (peace be upon him) himself.
It is important to notice the words "ALL truth" and "MANY things." "Many" and "All" means more than one. What new and innovative teachings has the Holy Ghost given mankind which were not taught by Jesus (peace be upon him)? The Qur'an says:
"O mankind! The messenger (Muhammad) hath come unto you with the truth from your Lord. Therefore believe; (it is) better for you. But if ye disbelieve, still, lo! unto God belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Allah is the All-Knower, the All-Wise." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):120)
"I (God) have sent you (O Muhammad) with the Truth, as a bringer of glad tidings and a warner." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Baqarah(2):119)
"Those are the Verses of Allah. We recite them upon you (O Muhammad) in Truth. And verily, you are among the messengers." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Baqarah(2):252)

11) That he may abide with you for ever:
In these verses, Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted as saying that the coming Paraclete will "abide with you forever." What does he mean by this? In order to understand this statement, let us read
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honor myself, my honor is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying." (John 8:51-55)
and also
"And I (Jesus) give unto them (the believers) eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." (John 10:28)
and "and my servant David [shall be] their prince forever." (Ezekiel 37:25).
and "The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD ... He asked life of thee, [and] thou gavest [it] him, [even] length of days for ever and ever." (Psalm 21:1-4)
Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted many times in the Bible as telling his followers that they will never taste death. However, there is not a single one of them alive to this day. Was he lying? Of course not! As seen above, Jesus' (peace be upon him) was not telling mankind that his followers would never grow old nor die, rather he was speaking about their second life in the hereafter. He was telling them that the life that we hold so dear and spend so much time fretting over and striving to improve is all but insignificant if compared to the true life, the afterlife. So much so that life and death on this earth is unworthy of consideration. Everything in his estimation revolved around an eternal striving for the reward of the afterlife and this was the yardstick by which all matters were to be measured.
In a similar manner, when king David is described as being a prince forever, this did not mean that he would never die but remain immortal for ever and ever as a prince to Israel. Rather, his teachings, name, and guidance shall remain as a shining beacon to mankind even after his death. In this manner, Jesus (peace be upon him) lives among us through his faith and teachings, prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) lives on among them and us through his faith and teachings, and so too, the coming Paraclete will live eternally with us through his faith and teachings.
Very important: The Paracletos will be the last prophet, because he will "abide with you forever" and "he will guide you into all truth" (Greek "into the whole truth") and "he shall teach you all things," so there will be no need for any further prophets. In the Qur'an we read:
"Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the (last) messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is Aware of all things." (The noble Qur'an, , al-Ahzab(33):40)
And "This day have I (God) perfected your religion for you (mankind) and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion Islam(the submission)." (The noble Qur'an, al-Maidah(5):3)
So the religion of Islam is the last message to mankind and it, as well as the Qur'an, will abide with them forever. To this day, Muhammad (peace be upon him) abides with us through his teachings. Muhammad (peace be upon him) indeed remains alive and well among us in the vast collection of over 9,500 quotations recorded from him during his lifetime in a broad range of topics. This collection of quotations is named the "Hadeeth." To this day, whenever a Muslims wishes to perform any action no matter how trivial, he does not advance a single step before first consulting Allah/God (in the Qur'an), and then prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (in the Hadeeth). Be it a question on how and what to eat or drink, how to perform marriages, how to pray, what sort of trade or commerce is permissible or prohibited, or what sort of clothes to wear, no Muslim presumes to undertake any action before first obtaining the approval of God then His prophet. Muhammad (peace be upon him) truly is alive and well among us.
Jesus (peace be upon him) had "the whole truth" and had many things he longed to teach his disciples but he could not give it to them because they "cannot bear them now." These matters would only be revealed six centuries later by God through the agency of Muhammad (peace be upon him). What new truths has the Holy Spirit guided us into after the departure of Jesus (peace be upon him) which Jesus (peace be upon him) had no say in?

13) He shall bring all things into your remembrance:
The prophesy of this coming Paraclete requires that he shall remind mankind of the words of Jesus. Jesus is speaking here not to those who disbelieved, but to his own followers. He is telling his followers that the Paraclete shall "remind" them of the message of Jesus. However, if the followers of Jesus already know and remember all that Jesus taught then how shall the Paraclete "remind" them of something which they already remember? Obviously, the coming Paraclete shall come in a time when the teachings of Jesus have been forgotten and require one to "remind" Jesus' followers of them. Indeed, the Qur'an does in fact confirm this same situation.
It is further important to note that one of the names of the Qur'an is "Al-Thikr" (The Reminder). For example:
"Verily, it is I who have sent down 'The Reminder' and it is I who shall preserve it" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Hijr(15):9)
(also see Al-Sajda(41):41, and Al-Qalam(68):51)
14) He will show you things to come:
Some prophecies from Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him):
This was not the only prophesy made by the final messenger of God, Muhammad (peace be upon him), rather there were many more such as the time when 10,000 of the troops of the pagan army of Quraish were advancing upon his city to utterly destroy him and his followers (in 'The Battle of the Trench' ) and he and about 3000 of his followers were preparing as best they could to stave off this attack by digging a trench. While prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was digging with them he made a number of prophesies including the Muslim's capture of Al-Yemen, Al-Sham (Jerusalem, Iraq, etc.), Morrocco, Persia, and the Eastern countries. All of this was said by him while many of the Muslims were expecting to be totally destroyed at any minute by the advancing army which vastly outnumbered them and was much better armed.
Another example would be that of Al-Israa(17):7. Then there was also the prophesy made by Muhammad a couple of years before his death that before he would die Makkah, the capital of pagan Arabia, would be captured by the Muslims. This prophesy too came true. On another occation, the prophet was sitting in a garden. Usmaan ibn Affan walked in and the prophet asked Abu Musa Al-Ashari to give him glad tidings that he shall be of the people of Paradise and to further inform him that the people would mutiny against him. This prophecy was fulfilled many years after the death of the prophet (peace be upon him) when Uthman became the third Caliph and was murdered shortly therafter when a party of the citizens rose against him and slew him.
Ali ibn Abi Talib, the fourth Caliph, had also been informed by the Prophet of his assassination in such detail that he knew the man who was going to kill him, and identified him pointing him out to the people. They asked Ali why he did not kill the man and he replied: "Then who will kill me?" The night preceding his assassination Ali came out, gazed at the sky and said: "By Allah the prophet (peace be upon him) never told a lie, nor was a lie ever told to him." The next day the same man killed Ali, as the prophet had predicted.
Safinah narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The Caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the rule of His Kingdom to whomever He wills." (narrated by Abu-Dawood). This was indeed the length of the Caliphate after the death of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). After that, the rule of monarchies replaced the rule of the Caliphate.
The Prophet also predicted the division of the Muslims into many sects, and how some people would do to Ali what the Christians did to Jesus. This clearly refers to the Shi'its, who exaggerate the love and praise of Ali to such a degree that one of their sects, Al-Nusaria, actually worship him as the manifestation of Allah.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) further predicted the capture of Egypt, and commanded his followers when this were to occur that they should treat the people well. He further prophesied that the Muslims would overthrow the Persian Empire and seize the treasures of the their Emperor Choseros. He also told one of the companions by the name of Suraqa bin Malik that he would be given the bracelets of Caesar. Many years after the death of the prophet, these bracelets fell into the possession of Umar ibn Al-Khattab and he called upon Suraqa and placed the bracelets on his arms, reminding him of the prophet's words.
Awf ibn Malik narrated in Sahih Al-Bukhari:
"I went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the battle of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, 'Count six signs that indicate the approach of the [final] Hour: 1) My death; 2) The conquest of Jerusalem; 3) A plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep; 4) The increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one-hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; 5) Then an affliction which no Arab house will escape; 6) And then a truce between you and Banu al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines, or Christians) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.'"
The prophesies are many and varied. Some of them deal with what the financial situation of the Muslims shall be after him, some deal with what their moral and religious situation shall be, some deal with upcoming battles, some deal with trials and the anti-Christ and the coming of Gog and Magog. Some deal with the second coming of Jesus (peace be upon him), and many other issues which can not be dealt with here. However, I shall leave it up to the interested student to research this topic in order to verify its authenticity. Two useful references on this topic are:
1.Ashrat Al-Sa'a (The signs of the hour), by Yusuf Al-Wabil, and
2.It'haf Al-Jama'ah Bima Ja'a fi Al-Fitan Wa Al-Malahim Wa Ashrat Al-Sa'a, By Humood Abdullah Al-Tuwaijiri
15) The most knowledgeable Christians recognize the Paraclete as Muhammad:
"And if you (Muhammad) are in doubt concerning that which I have revealed unto you, then ask those who read the Scripture (that was) before you. Verily the Truth has come unto you from your Lord, so do not be among those who waver." (The noble Qur'an, Yunus(10):94)
Throughout history, there have been a number of Christian scholars who have come to recognize the truth of the prophesy of Jesus (peace be upon him) and that it originally referred to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Anselm Turmeda, a priest and Christian scholar was one such person. After recognizing the last prophet of God he wrote a famous book titled "Tuhfat al-arib fi al-radd 'ala Ahl al-Salib." In the introduction to this work he relates his history:

this one was for you Scorpio and Romesweethome
the unbelievers are about to be x'ed

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Wed May 12, 2004 05:50 pm

Bushmaster wrote:

Fear of the unknown allah, fear of being alienated from muslim community, being disowned, pride that believing in that islam is indeed false will be humiliating after all these years, etc... So it is much like any other cult which has certain rules of admission and discharge...

After my last posting if you still dont believe that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible then try reading this to see how he was mentioned in the Torah and what will happen to people that dont believe in the words of God which Muhammad spoke in God's name.

‘O Moses, surely I will raise up for them a Prophet like you, from among their brothers (that is, from among the children of Ishmael); I will put my Word in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I Myself will call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18:18-19.)

In the Quran, every chapter starts by saying "In the name of God, the most merciful and kind" the Quran is the only holy book in the world where all the chapters start in God's name. If you wanna see how Muhammed is very much like Moses and not Jesus, you can visit over 100 sites on the internet

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 05:50 pm

The word parakletos does NOT mean muhammad in Greek, it means,"intercessor, consoler:--advocate, comforter." Ot one called alongside to help. Whoever said that it means muhammad is misunderstood or purposely said!

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever" Clear example showing that it is definetly not muhammad,
Example: the Word "another" or advocate which is one of Christ's titles which expresss the deity of the Holy Spirit and of Christ, and muhammad is no deity my friend.

It is written:My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Not Muhammad!

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

The word proceedeth which means in actuality "is in the process" or continually proceeds" It is the Eternal procession of the spirit that means that He will continually proceed from beside, and not out of the Father, understand this my friend? Proceeding forth from the Son!

Now if the Holy Spirit would have came out of God, that would make him less than God, why? The Holy Spirit not only proceeds from the Father, but also proceeds from the Son, meaning that the Father AND the Son is continually sending forth the Holy Spirit, do you understand this my friend?

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

My, my! this person does not know what he is talking about!

The Holy Spirits duty is to reprove{elegcho}, or to point out errors or wrong and to expose something as it is in actuality.
Example: For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. John 3:20

• It reproves of Sin{Revealing the need for redemption}
  • Of righteousness{Revealing the probability of redemption}
  • And Judgment{The Prince of this world is Judged[kekritai]or already has been judged.

You must be careful in your research, because as they say, many false teachers are out there, that will condemn you.

God Bless!

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Wed May 12, 2004 06:04 pm

THE WORD PARAKLETOS DOESN'T MEAN MUHAMMED. BUTa second word "Periqlytos" means "Muhammed." I bet you havent read my whole posting. read it all and then answer. It even mentions a man named Abdul Ahad Dawud who was former Rev. Benjamin David. If you read it then you'll see that the holy ghost was already with them and Jesus said this comforter will not come unless Jesus is gone. If you are still not gonna read it then read this:

we read "if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."
1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."
1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."
"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)
"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)
"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)
"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke 1:41)
"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)
"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)
"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)
"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)
"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas? There are many more similar verses to be found in the Bible. In the above verses, we are told that if Jesus (peace be upon him) does not depart then the "parakletos" will not come.
(John 16:7) "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
Thus, the "Holy Ghost" cannot be the one originally intended since it was already with them. The contradiction is quite obvious.

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 06:26 pm

Your losing here!

THE WORD PARAKLETOS DOESN'T MEAN MUHAMMED. BUTa second word "Periqlytos" means "Muhammed." I bet you havent read my whole posting. read it all and then answer. It even mentions a man named Abdul Ahad Dawud who was former Rev. Benjamin David. If you read it then you'll see that the holy ghost was already with them and Jesus said this comforter will not come unless Jesus is gone. If you are still not gonna read it then read this:

There is no 2nd periqlytos in the Bible?
Show me yourself instead of copying and pasting all your false info, because you will surely lose!

You quoted:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Some scholars believe that what Jesus (peace be upon him) said in his own Aramaic tongue in these verses represents more closely the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek. There are several similar documented cases of similar word substitution in the Bible. It is also quite possible that both words were contained in the original text but were dropped by a copyist because of the ancient custom of writing words closely packed, with no spaces in-between them. In such a case the original reading would have been: "and He will give you another comforter(Parakletos), the admirable one(Periklytos)" (See examples of many similar cases in the Biblical text in "The Emphatic Diaglott").

That isn't helping at all! Some scholars? you are disregarding all other beliefs and research and are focusing on heretics and unbelievers who were never true believers in the forst place!

Understand this and open your eyes, it is written:
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? Matthew 13:24-28

Rev. Benjamin David is a liar and a TARE if i ever heard one, i researched him and he is nothing more than a false converted planted by Satan into tricking other young converts, disgusting!!!

In addition, the book's biography gives no information on Keldani after
his acceptance of Islam in 1904, at the age of 37, but the Web version
below says, "(died 1940c)" If one knew where and when he died, one
might be able to find a newspaper obituary from the area that would
provide additional information about his life. In addition, there might
be some biographical information given in the article that Keldani wrote
for "the Turkish paper the Aqsham" in 1922 or 1923, as mentioned in the
sixth article of the Web version of the book (i.e., 'Prophet Muhammad Is
the Son-of-Man'
).

Taken from:http://answering-islam.org.uk/Hoaxes/keldani.html

Bingo!

Now lets see how many times Jesus referred to Himself as the Son of Man!

Matthew 8:20 - And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

Matthew 9:6 - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Matthew 10:23 - But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matthew 11:19 - The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Matthew 12:8 - For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Matthew 12:32 - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Matthew 12:40 - For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Matthew 13:37 - He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Matthew 13:41 - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matthew 16:13 - When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 16:28 - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 17:9 - And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Matthew 17:12 - But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Matthew 17:22 - And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:

Matthew 18:11 - For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Matthew 19:28 - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 20:18 - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,

Matthew 20:28 - Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Matthew 24:27 - For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Now try and replace "Son of Man" with Muhammad and see how ludicrous it sounds!

I had to copy and paste this because there are too many references as tot Jesus being the Son of Man, believing this guy is like believing in fred flintstone!

Worthless arguement!
Another ridiculous error in your part:

Really?

I can use just one simple verse to counter all that gibberish you wrote or pasted!
OPEN your mind this time and understand this:John 14:16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

Do you understand this?

The Holy Spirit in the OT did not indwelll the believer permanently, read the verse above and read this verse: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:19

God Bless!

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Wed May 12, 2004 06:43 pm

*newseed throws up an BIG THUMBS UP and says...*

WAY TO GO BROTHER! :D

*newseed pops some more popcorn because the other popcorn flew all over the place when reading Omega's repsonse to Redx*
Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
-
John 14:7-9 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. From now on, you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 06:47 pm

Eddie, you could have said what i have said!

He's just confused!
I have also noticed that Jesus says,"I AM" more times than any other person in the book of John. But then they will probably say, "So what what does that suppose to mean, anyone could say I AM"

And that is where the blind will lead the blind!

God Bless Eddie!

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 06:56 pm

John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:41 - The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

John 6:48 - I am that bread of life.

John 6:51 - I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 7:28 - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

John 7:29 - But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

John 7:34 - Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

John 7:36 - What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:16 - And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

John 8:18 - I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:24 - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28 - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 9:5 - As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 9:9 - Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

John 9:39 - And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

John 10:7 - Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:14 - I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

John 10:36 - Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 11:15 - And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 12:26 - If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

John 13:13 - Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

John 13:19 - Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

John 13:33 - Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 14:11 - Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 14:20 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 15:1 - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:5 - I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 16:32 - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

John 17:10 - And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

John 17:11 - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:14 - I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 18:5 - They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

John 18:6 - As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 18:8 - Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

John 18:17 - Then saith the damsel that kept the door unto Peter, Art not thou also one of this man's disciples? He saith, I am not.

John 18:25 - And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto him, Art not thou also one of his disciples? He denied it, and said, I am not.

John 18:37 - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

John 19:21 - Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

John 20:17 - Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Phew, im tired! too many I AM'S

IF one cannot see the significance and Jesus telling the blind,"I AM GOD"
I have nothing else to say!

And they say that Jesus never said He was God! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Wed May 12, 2004 07:04 pm

AMEN x a hundred folds! = GLORIOUS!

*need more popcorn*

:D

-

John 14:7-9 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. From now on, you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 07:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless You Spirit Filled Eddie!

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 09:48 pm

One more clue to the blind, since the last book of the Bible is Revelation which literally means"the unveiling of something previously unrevealed"

Notice how John is the author of Revelation and is also the author of the book of JOHN which reveals that which was unrevealed, which is JESUS IS GOD AS IN I AM!!!

God Bless!

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Wed May 12, 2004 10:20 pm

REDX wrote:After my last posting if you still dont believe that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible then try reading this to see how he was mentioned in the Torah and what will happen to people that dont believe in the words of God which Muhammad spoke in God's name.

Which Bible is that? The corrupt one written by corrupt Jews that you muslims slam all around?

Oh yea Mohammad is in the Bible, read Matthew 7:15-20 and Galatians 1:6-9, my favorite verses!!
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Omega

Postby Omega » Wed May 12, 2004 10:21 pm

Bushmaster wrote:
REDX wrote:After my last posting if you still dont believe that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible then try reading this to see how he was mentioned in the Torah and what will happen to people that dont believe in the words of God which Muhammad spoke in God's name.

Which Bible is that? The corrupt one written by corrupt Jews that you muslims slam all around?

Oh yea Mohammad is in the Bible, read Matthew 7:15-20 and Galatians 1:6-9, my favorite verses!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Thu May 13, 2004 10:49 pm

REDX wrote:THE WORD PARAKLETOS DOESN'T MEAN MUHAMMED. BUTa second word "Periqlytos" means "Muhammed." I bet you havent read my whole posting. read it all and then answer. It even mentions a man named Abdul Ahad Dawud who was former Rev. Benjamin David. If you read it then you'll see that the holy ghost was already with them and Jesus said this comforter will not come unless Jesus is gone. If you are still not gonna read it then read this:

we read "if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.

Omega

Postby Omega » Thu May 13, 2004 10:59 pm

You, yourself had said it!

It is written:Matthew 12:37 - For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Sat May 15, 2004 08:31 pm

Bushmaster wrote:

You don’t get it, Omega. I decided to convert into a Muslim after doing more research than any of you will ever get done.

The last time I showed you proof of Muhammad’s existence in the Torah but you said it was a corrupt bible. You sure do have nice strategies. Well if our old religion is really corrupt and you agree with that then why are you still Christian? As a Christian you are supposed to believe everything in the old testament. The reason why I became a muslim was because some Christians believe that God is ONE while some believe Jesus and the Holy Ghost are God too. Its really confusing and if I were God I would of course send another messenger to tell people that I AM ONE and I didn’t become my own son and die to become my own dead ghost. Please don’t reply this until you have read the Gospel of Barnabas, which was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed. i think this website is being monitored.

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Sat May 15, 2004 09:48 pm

You don’t get it, Omega. I decided to convert into a Muslim after doing more research than any of you will ever get done.

Do you have to pass judgment on others? You were talking to me not Omega...

The last time I showed you proof of Muhammad’s existence in the Torah but you said it was a corrupt bible. You sure do have nice strategies. Well if our old religion is really corrupt and you agree with that then why are you still Christian?

We are not the ones who are calling the Bible "corrupt", you MUSLIMS ARE! And then conveniently you are finding Muhammad in the Bible you call corupt, why are you not reading our responses carefully and accusing us with stuff we never said?

Please don’t reply this until you have read the Gospel of Barnabas, which was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed.

Sorry my friend, very bad research! Where was Gospel of Barnabas found?

The Muslim scholar Cyril Glassé states:

As regards the "Gospel of Barnabas" itself, there is no question that it is a medieval forgery. A complete Italian manuscript exists which appears to be a translation from a Spanish original (which exists in part), written to curry favor with Muslims of the time. It contains anachronisms which can date only from the Middle Ages and not before, and shows a garbled comprehension of Islamic doctrines, calling the Prophet "the Messiah", which Islam does not claim for him. Besides its farcical notion of sacred history, stylistically it is a mediocre parody of the Gospels, as the writings of Baha'Allah are of the Koran.

The Concise Encyclopedia of Islam, Harper & Row, 1989, p. 64

Don't put your trust in forgeries and false revelations.

http://answering-islam.org.uk/Barnabas/
Last edited by Bushmaster on Sat May 15, 2004 09:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Omega

Postby Omega » Sat May 15, 2004 09:51 pm

Your research has come up preposterous my friend, you have failed to realise that all the research you have done, is more unreliable than the word of the Satanic book called the Quran.

You strive to find truth when it is right in front of your eyes!
Scolarship will false teachers will only cause you to dig your own grave!

2 Peter 2:2 - And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Sat May 15, 2004 09:51 pm

[quote=REDX]The last time I showed you proof of Muhammad’s existence in the Torah but you said it was a corrupt bible. You sure do have nice strategies. Well if our old religion is really corrupt and you agree with that then why are you still Christian? As a Christian you are supposed to believe everything in the old testament. The reason why I became a muslim was because some Christians believe that God is ONE while some believe Jesus and the Holy Ghost are God too. Its really confusing and if I were God I would of course send another messenger to tell people that I AM ONE and I didn’t become my own son and die to become my own dead ghost. Please don’t reply this until you have read the Gospel of Barnabas, which was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed. i think this website is being monitored.[/quote]

The Torah did not speak of a pagan Ishmaelite being the Prophet.
Such is an insult to God and the Torah.

There is one God, but God is not limited to one body or form like us.
It is stated by the prophets that the King (Messiah) sits at thr ight hand of the Amlighty as the Lord. This is Jesus.
I accept this because it is the reality. Jesus is really the Son of the Almighty and reigns next to Him as Lord. This is what is said throughout scripture.
The Holy Spirir is NOT Gabriel, only a idiot could believe that. He is the Spirit of the LORD, they very presence of God that proceeded from Him.

Its really confusing and if I were God.....

You are confused, clearly you never understood Christianity.
You cannot be sure you left the Truth if you never underdstood it, only to enter another falsehood, Islam.
You do not understand ANYTHING about God, so stop trying to analyze God from a human perspective. That is a fatal mistake.
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;

in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Sat May 15, 2004 09:54 pm

Its really confusing and if I were God I would of course send another messenger to tell people that I AM ONE and I didn’t become my own son and die to become my own dead ghost.

My my, this single sentence shows where you stand in your knowledge of Christianity and we are supposed to start a Christianity 101 for you as it seems. You got confused and picked the faith that made "more" sense to you. Well nice, fine with everyone, be faithful in that and don't hurt anyone else...

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Mon May 17, 2004 09:18 pm

Bushmaster wrote:As regards the "Gospel of Barnabas" itself, there is no question that it is a medieval forgery. A complete Italian manuscript exists which appears to be a translation from a Spanish original (which exists in part), written to curry favor with Muslims of the time.
The Concise Encyclopedia of Islam, Harper & Row, 1989, p. 64

Don't put your trust in forgeries and false revelations.

Well Bushmaster, how can it be "written to curry favor with muslims of the time" when it was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed and there was no muslims at the time? the first muslims came long after Muhammad turned 40. Very bad calculations my friend. I feel sorry. There were no muslims in the 400’s

And remember this? I showed you where it mentions Muhammad in the Torah and you asked me

[/quote]
The Lord said to me [Moses]: ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers (the descendant); I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9) [/quote]

[/quote]
“which bible is that? The corrupt one that corrupt Jews wrote that you muslims slam all around?”[/quote]

Maybe now you are gonna tell me that Torah was a false revelation too. If not then I have already proven my point. Muhammed was mentioned in the torah. God has told Muhammed in the Quran that his people shouldn’t bother warning people like you because even after seeing the truth in the Torah you will refuse to believe. Unlike the Bible, the Quran wasn’t written completely by man. God himself on the top of a mountain wrote the first chapter. The rest was brought down by Angel Gabriel. Muhammad was an illiterate man and he couldn’t have written it. And it is still God’s words. Anyway I’ve already shown you the part in the Torah where it mentions Muhammad and according to God in the Quran you’ll know and believe but you still wont admit and why should I bother? I could write a book right now and say it was revealed to me. but no other prophet got visits from Archangel Gabriel 2400 times in his life other than Muhammed. And I have already shown you how the Ishmael descendant was mentioned in the torah and I have proven my point. This is the last time I’m writing because according to the Torah, those who don’t believe in the Ishmael descendant will de punished by God himself.

[/QUOTE]
Your research has come up preposterous my friend, you have failed to realise that all the research you have done, is more unreliable than the word of the Satanic book called the Quran. [/quote]

Actually the bible sounds more satanic to me than the Quran. That’s why I comnverted into a Muslim instead of a Christian. It is a book where they have insulted God by saying he was a father and he had sex with Mary and became his own son and died helplessly and became his own holy ghost. My friend is a catholic and even she calls it “screwed up.” The Quran tells us to not follow satan more times than the bible ever did. The bible was neither written by God nor was it brought down by Gabriel. People wrote whatever they wanted to show their own understanding and be famous and said they received messages from God (what psychos). Atleast the Quran hasn’t been rewritten over and over again by man and it was written by Angel Gabriel and God. I have read both and I know which is more satanic. Atleast the Quran supports Jesus. If I was still Christian I would ask you what proof is there in the torah that Jesus was a prophet? You Christians believe in books written by men and you have actually lost the books given to you by God. Each time I’m coming up with more proofs than you but the website has already erased one of my postings for it had too many proofs in it. I’m coming up with more proofs than you guys but God has already said in the Quran that you cant help those that don’t want to believe in the truth.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Mon May 17, 2004 09:25 pm

The Lord said to me [Moses]: ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers; I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9)

It is clear from these verses that what is meant by ‘a Prophet like you among their brothers’ is a Prophet who will come from the line of Ishmael, since Ishmael is the brother of Isaac, who is the forefather of Moses’ people, the Children of Israel. The only Prophet who came from the line of Ishmael after Moses and resembled him in many ways, for example, in the bringing of a new law and waging of war on his enemies, is the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Also, the following verse of the Bible in Deuteronomy, 34.12 (Istanbul 1885), clearly states that no Prophet like Moses did ever appear among the Israelites.

Go to http://www.mawlid.net/Seerah/prophetmuh ... roofs.html

Omega

Postby Omega » Mon May 17, 2004 10:17 pm

The Holy Spirir is NOT Gabriel, only a idiot could believe that. He is the Spirit of the LORD, they very presence of God that proceeded from Him.

:lol: .. :lol: :lol: . :lol: . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . :lol: :lol: . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-?

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Mon May 17, 2004 11:12 pm

The Lord said to me [Moses]: ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers; I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9)

It is clear from these verses that what is meant by ‘a Prophet like you among their brothers’ is a Prophet who will come from the line of Ishmael, since Ishmael is the brother of Isaac, who is the forefather of Moses’ people, the Children of Israel. The only Prophet who came from the line of Ishmael after Moses and resembled him in many ways, for example, in the bringing of a new law and waging of war on his enemies, is the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Also, the following verse of the Bible in Deuteronomy, 34.12 (Istanbul 1885), clearly states that no Prophet like Moses did ever appear among the Israelites.

Since Jesus Christ came directly from God and transcended to earth, every word that He spoke came from God.
Jesus does all the Father commanded fom Himn, so He sent Him on a life-long mission to earth.

And for one thing, the brother nation of Israel is Edom, so you're wrong from the start. But the verse did not mean brothers as you think, anyways the Ishmaelites were cousins.

The brothers of Moses and the Jews of 1200 BC are the Jews of the 1st century including Jesus. Jesus was a brother of Moses and his Israelites.

Jesus brought the new Law, he ushered in the New Covenant.
And many people fight their enemies.

Actually the bible sounds more satanic to me than the Quran. That’s why I comnverted into a Muslim instead of a Christian. It is a book where they have insulted God by saying he was a father and he had sex with Mary and became his own son and died helplessly and became his own holy ghost.

You're satanic.
God NEVER had sex, Satan put that falsehood in your hellbound head.
Man, you have no idea what you are saying. Truly you are misguided and fell into Satan's trap.

My friend is a catholic and even she calls it “screwed up.” The Quran tells us to not follow satan more times than the bible ever did.

She's ignorant of her faith, simply put.
Your "satan" doesn't exist. He's a mix of apocryphal myths from the Persians and heretical Christians.
The story of Iblis in the Quran is a mix of two apocryphal stories.("The Life of Adam and Eve" and the Zoroastrian's "Creation")
The frightening question is: Where is the real Satan in Isalm?

The bible was neither written by God nor was it brought down by Gabriel.

Because God Himself conversed directly with the Prophets and have Moses the Torah Himself. You know nothing of God, you trust everything this false Gabriel says.
Gabriel told Mary that she would bear the Son of the Most High.

People wrote whatever they wanted to show their own understanding and be famous and said they received messages from God (what psychos)

Don't call the Prophets psychos again.

Atleast the Quran supports Jesus.

That is the worst BS.
The Quran shows a denigrated false view of Jesus.
Jesus is the Messiah, the King and Savior of mankind that sits at the right hand of the Almighty.
Jesus is the Messiah, the on all the Prophets spoke of.
Your false prophet is not supported in the scriptures.

Jesus said we must love our enemies and show mercy and love to them.
He said divorce was wrong and spared the life of an adulteress.
Nothing satantic here, just a loving God.
Satan hates this and wants people to regress to loveless times.
Muhammed and Islam REGRESS from the Gospels.
This is Satan's influence.

You Christians believe in books written by men and you have actually lost the books given to you by God.

Most of what we believe was foretold in ancient prophecies.
You pagans can't boast that like we can.

The books were written by men that were inspired by the Spirit, many of whome conversed with God Himself (Prophets) or were scribes of the Prophets.
But you don't believe in the Holy Spirit as we do.

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Mon May 17, 2004 11:47 pm

REDX wrote:Well Bushmaster, how can it be "written to curry favor with muslims of the time" when it was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed and there was no muslims at the time? the first muslims came long after Muhammad turned 40. Very bad calculations my friend. I feel sorry. There were no muslims in the 400’s

My friend, you are still clutching at your straws, why don't you provide a drop of evidence to support your ancient Gospel of Barnabas theory? You don't sound like you have read it either, because if you had really read it you would have seen that the alleged gospel is contradicting Quran as well. Why are you not reading the links I have provided instead of repeating historically inaccurate theories? It is written in the Middle Ages and it purports to be written by an Apostle of Jesus, what apostle of Jesus was alive in medieval times? You also didn't respond to my question as to where (location) this alleged gospel was supposedly found 92 years before the birth of Muhammad?

The Gospel of Barnabas makes naive errors in geography, it has Barnabas sailing to land-locked Nazareth, had Jesus born and current politics of Palestine, does not realize that 'Christ' means 'anointed.'

'Jesus confessed and said the truth, "I am not the Messiah"' (''Barnabas, ch. 42)

'Then said the priest: "How shall the Messiah be called?" {Jesus answered} "Muhammed is his blessed name" ' (ch. 97).

Since when Muhammad is the Messiah?

Don't be naive please! Like Quran says; read;

http://www.muslimhope.com/forgeryoftheg ... rnabas.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/gbar/

http://www.fact-index.com/g/go/gospel_of_barnabas.html

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-judas-g ... rnabas.htm

And remember this? I showed you where it mentions Muhammad in the Torah and you asked me

Deuteronomy 18:15,18 is probably the passage in the Bible which is most often by Muslims thought to be a prophecy about Muhammad. Let us therefore look at this verse very carefully. In verse 15 Moses is speaking, in verse 18 the Lord himself is speaking through Moses.

15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me
from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.
18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers;
I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.

It is urged (by Muslims) that the promised prophet was not to rise among the Israelites but among their "brothers" the Ishmaelites (compare Genesis 25:9,18); that no such prophet did rise among the Israelites (Deut. 34:10); that Muhammad was like Moses in many points, e.g., both were brought up in their enemies' houses, appeared among idolaters, were at first rejected by their own people and afterwards accepted by them, each gave a law, fled from their enemies (Moses to Midian, Muhammad to Medinah, a name of a similar meaning), marched to battle against their enemies, wrought miracles, and enabled their followers after their own decease to conquer Palestine.

In reply it may be said that Deut. 34:10 refers only to the time at which it was written, and the word "since" may be said to imply the expectation, that such a prophet would arise "in Israel", not outside.

The words "from the midst of thee" are almost certainly genuine, though even without them the meaning is clear. It is true that Ishmael was Isaac's half-brother: but, if the Ishmaelites may be called the brethren of Israel, assuredly, the Israelite tribes may more correctly be called one another's brethren. (Compare[1], Surah 7:83, "their brother Shu'aib.") Israelites are called one another's brethren in this very book of Deuteronomy, e.g., in chapters 3:18; 15:7; 17:15; 24:14. In ch. 17:15 we have an exactly parallel passage in reference to the appointment of a king: "one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee. "Most, if not all, the kingdoms of Europe are ruled by kings who belong to families which are or were originally foreig;: but in all history we never hear of the Israelites appointing over themselves a foreigner as king. They should have gone to the Ishmaelites for their kings, if the Muslim explanation of "from among their brethren" in Deut. 18:18 is correct.

They did not do so, because they understood their own language. Who at the present day among Muslims, if told to summon one of his "brethren" to receive some important post, would conclude that members of his own family were excluded, and that he must find a man whose ancestors had, hundreds of years before, been kindred to his own? Moreover, the Taurat clearly says that no prophet was to be expected from Ishmael, for God's covenant was made with Isaac, not with him (Gen. 17:18-21; 21:10-12).

The Qur'an also in several places speaks of the prophetic office as having been entrusted to Isaac's seed (Surah 29:27; Surah 45:15). The promised prophet was to be sent unto Israel: but Muhammad professed to be sent to the Arabs among whom he was born. As for a likeness to Moses, we learn from Deut. 34:10-12, that the two points in which the Israelites expected the coming prophet to resemble Moses were: (I) personal knowledge of God, and (2) mighty works. As regards the former, is there not a tradition that Muhammad said, "We have not known Thee in the truth of Thy knowledge (or 'as Thou shouldest be known')"? With reference to mighty works,[2] the Qur'an tells us that Muhammad was not[3] given the power of working miracles (Surah 17:61: see Baidawi's and Abbasi's commentaries: Surahs 2:112; 6:37,57,109; 7:202; 10:21; 13:8,30; 29:49,50).

The points of resemblance between Moses and Muhammad which Muslims adduce might be found in Musailamah and in Mani for the most part, but do not prove that these men were prophets. Finally, God Himself has explained in the Gospel that this prophecy referred to Christ, not to Muhammad (compare Deut. 18:15,19, "Unto Him ye shall hearken," etc., with Matt. 17:5; see also Mark 9:2, and Luke 9:35). Jesus explains that this and other passages in the Taurat refer to Himself (John 5:46: see Gen. 12:3; 26:4; 18:18; 22:18; 28:14). He was descended from Judah (Matt. 1:1-16; Luke 3:23-38; Heb. 7:14), was born in Israel, and spent almost all His life among the Jews, and sent His disciples in the first place to the latter (Matt. 10:6) and only secondly to the Gentiles (Luke 24:47; Matt. 28:18-20). In Acts 3:25,26, the prophecy we are considering is definitely referred to Christ.

www.answering-islam.org

[/quote]
“which bible is that? The corrupt one that corrupt Jews wrote that you muslims slam all around?”[/quote]

Maybe now you are gonna tell me that Torah was a false revelation too.

I haven't said such thing.

If not then I have already proven my point.

All you prved was a false and wishful interpretation which doesn't hold water according to biblical exegesis.

Muhammed was mentioned in the torah.

It is Jesus Christ, not Muhammad.

God has told Muhammed in the Quran that his people shouldn’t bother warning people like you because even after seeing the truth in the Torah you will refuse to believe.

Easy way of quitting, wouldn't you say? Of course he is going to say that because these theories are ridiculous, it only takes ignorant tribal minds to believe in such claims. Why did Jews refuse to believe in Muhammad? Because they already had their Scripture. In order to show his own people, Muhammad had to chose a "convincing way" to explain why others refused to believe.

Unlike the Bible, the Quran wasn’t written completely by man. God himself on the top of a mountain wrote the first chapter.

And gave it to Muhammad in writing and Muhammad signed it? You don't even know your own history my friend...

The rest was brought down by Angel Gabriel. Muhammad was an illiterate man and he couldn’t have written it.

Noone said Muhammad wrote it himself.

And it is still God’s words.

Prove it.

Anyway I’ve already shown you the part in the Torah where it mentions Muhammad and according to God in the Quran you’ll know and believe but you still wont admit and why should I bother?

Don't bother because it takes biblical exegesis to understand the Bible, not islamic... Millions of times it has been explained that Deut. 18 is not about Muhammad.

I could write a book right now and say it was revealed to me.

Go ahead... Simply, even you admit it can be DONE!!!

but no other prophet got visits from Archangel Gabriel 2400 times in his life other than Muhammed.

What relevancy does the number of visits have here? Joseph Smith, prophet mormons got visits from a similar angel... But guess what Bible says...

Galatians 1
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

And I have already shown you how the Ishmael descendant was mentioned in the torah and I have proven my point.

You sound like you want out because you keep repeating that you have proven your point. Your point has been made and it is false unfortunately.

This is the last time I’m writing because according to the Torah, those who don’t believe in the Ishmael descendant will de punished by God himself.

Well we all believe that Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham, so we are not going to get punished ... ;)

God speed to you... best wishes regarding your studies if you are doing any...

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Tue May 18, 2004 02:57 am

REDX wrote

The last time I showed you proof of Muhammad’s existence in the Torah but you said it was a corrupt bible. You sure do have nice strategies. Well if our old religion is really corrupt and you agree with that then why are you still Christian? As a Christian you are supposed to believe everything in the old testament. The reason why I became a muslim was because some Christians believe that God is ONE while some believe Jesus and the Holy Ghost are God too. Its really confusing and if I were God I would of course send another messenger to tell people that I AM ONE and I didn’t become my own son and die to become my own dead ghost. Please don’t reply this until you have read the Gospel of Barnabas, which was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed. i think this website is being monitored.

The Gospel of Barnabas rejects Jesus as the Messiah.

Both Muslims and Christians accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah therefore the Gospel of Barnabas is a fake.

"Jesus confessed and said the truth, 'I am not the Messiah.'" (Chapter 42)

"I am sent to the house of Israel as a prophet of salvation, but after me shall come the Messiah, sent of God to all the world..." (Chapter 82)

"It is true that God has promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me and shall come after me." (Chapter 96)

REDX I suggest you take your own advice and actually READ the Gospel of Barnabas.

REDX Wrote
Well Bushmaster, how can it be "written to curry favor with muslims of the time" when it was found 92 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammed and there was no muslims at the time? the first muslims came long after Muhammad turned 40. Very bad calculations my friend. I feel sorry. There were no muslims in the 400’s

It doesnt matter when it was written, it contradicts both the Bible and the Quran. Muslims always refer to this particular Gospel of Barnabas because it rejects the divinity and sacrifice of Christ, but they forget to relise it also rejects him as the Messiah.

And Muslims accept Jesus as the Messiah, therefore the Gospel of Barnabas is of no use to both Christians and Muslims.

Maybe now you are gonna tell me that Torah was a false revelation too. If not then I have already proven my point. Muhammed was mentioned in the torah. God has told Muhammed in the Quran that his people shouldn’t bother warning people like you because even after seeing the truth in the Torah you will refuse to believe. Unlike the Bible, the Quran wasn’t written completely by man. God himself on the top of a mountain wrote the first chapter. The rest was brought down by Angel Gabriel. Muhammad was an illiterate man and he couldn’t have written it. And it is still God’s words. Anyway I’ve already shown you the part in the Torah where it mentions Muhammad and according to God in the Quran you’ll know and believe but you still wont admit and why should I bother? I could write a book right now and say it was revealed to me. but no other prophet got visits from Archangel Gabriel 2400 times in his life other than Muhammed. And I have already shown you how the Ishmael descendant was mentioned in the torah and I have proven my point. This is the last time I’m writing because according to the Torah, those who don’t believe in the Ishmael descendant will de punished by God himself.

REDX are you reffering to; "A prophet will the Lord, thy God raise unto thee, a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren." Deuteronomy 18:15

Ifso, God wasn't Speaking of Mohammed in the Torah (Deut 18:15).

The prophecy of Deut 18 explains “from among the brethren”, which according to the Muslims, does not refer to the Israelites but to the Ishmaelites.

One only has to look into the Scriptures to see how the term “brethren” is used. In Deut.17:15, Moses instructs the Israelite people saying, “You shall surely set a king over you whom the Lord God chooses, one from among your brethren you shall set as king over you, you may not set a foreigner over you who is not a brother.”

Israel never appointed a foreigner to rule over them, especially an Ishmaelite. To choose from among the brethren meant one had to come from one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

There are many more objections to your theory.

REDX Wrote
Actually the bible sounds more satanic to me than the Quran. That’s why I comnverted into a Muslim instead of a Christian.

Though he was supposed to be a prophet, Muhammad had no clue that he was going to die when he did. He therefore died without compiling his revelations (Quran)--don't be mistaken, Muhammad didn't actually write them down himself.

When Muhammad would have his visions he would recite and others would either try to remember what he said or they wrote his words on rocks, palm leaves, animal bones, papyrus, wooden boards, etc. Some of the words got eaten by animals who munched on the palm leaves that they were written on. Some of the Suras were never written down people just tried to remember what Muhammad said while he was in his trance. Oh, real realiable. Yet a Muslim will tell you that the Bible is untrustworthy.

REDX Wrote
It is a book where they have insulted God by saying he was a father and he had sex with Mary and became his own son and died helplessly and became his own holy ghost.

God is our spiritual Father. In Islam you have 99 names attributed to God not one is Father, why?

God never had sex with Mary or anyone eles for that matter, this simple shows me your lack of understanding concerning Christianity.

Jesus Died to save the World, he could have chosen not to die, but that was God's plan to save mankind.

I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. He who is a hireling, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, beholds the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep, and flees, and the wolf snatches them, and scatters them. He flees because he is a hireling, and is not concerned about the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know My own, and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they shall hear My voice; and they shall become one flock with one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father. John 10:11-18

REDX Wrote
My friend is a catholic and even she calls it “screwed up.” The Quran tells us to not follow satan more times than the bible ever did. The bible was neither written by God nor was it brought down by Gabriel.

I am also a Catholic, I dont think anything about Christianity is "screwed up".

If the Hindu scriptures tells you not to follow Satan more times then the Quran, does that mean it is the correct religion? would you convert to Hinduism?

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16,17).

The Bible is the plenary, verbally inspired, infallible, Word of God. What do these words mean? The word "inspired" means the Bible came from God, not man. The word "infallible" means the Bible cannot teach error. The word "plenary" means all parts of the Scriptures are inspired. The word "verbal" means the very words not just the thoughts were given by God to the writers.

REDX Wrote
People wrote whatever they wanted to show their own understanding and be famous and said they received messages from God (what psychos). Atleast the Quran hasn’t been rewritten over and over again by man and it was written by Angel Gabriel and God.

I dont think anyone wrote the bible to be famous, thats just silly.

Who wrote the Quran? I thought it was the companions of Muhammed that wrote down the Quran after Muhammed recived a revelation?

REDX Wrote
I have read both and I know which is more satanic. Atleast the Quran supports Jesus. If I was still Christian I would ask you what proof is there in the torah that Jesus was a prophet? You Christians believe in books written by men and you have actually lost the books given to you by God.

I also have read both, I think the bible makes more sence. The Quran doesn't support Jesus of the bible, Jesus of the bible is divine.

The Jesus of the Quran is inferior to the Jesus of the bible.

The prophecies that Jesus fulfilled are what proves Jesus was the Messiah.
Unlike Muhammad, Jesus was propheciesed in the Torah.

REDX Wrote
Each time I’m coming up with more proofs than you but the website has already erased one of my postings for it had too many proofs in it. I’m coming up with more proofs than you guys but God has already said in the Quran that you cant help those that don’t want to believe in the truth.

REDX so far all I have honestly heard from you is ignorance, sorry but its true.

You say that you converted from Christianity to Islam, its very obvious that you knew nothing about Christianity to begin with.

You have converted to a religion that cannot assure you of salvation.

Muhammad was not sure if he was going to heaven himself:

Muhammed said, "By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me."
Hadith vol. 5, no. 266

Peace

Omega

Postby Omega » Tue May 18, 2004 06:07 am

Heres a clue REDX!

Don't you think that you have to RE-SEARCH your faith?

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Fri May 21, 2004 12:51 am

It is clear from these verses that what is meant by ‘a Prophet like you among their brothers’ is a Prophet who will come from the line of Ishmael, since Ishmael is the brother of Isaac, who is the forefather of Moses’ people, the Children of Israel. The only Prophet who came from the line of Ishmael after Moses and resembled him in many ways, for example, in the bringing of a new law and waging of war on his enemies, is the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Also, the following verse of the Bible in Deuteronomy, 34.12 (Istanbul 1885), clearly states that no Prophet like Moses did ever appear among the Israelites:

With respect to his virtues and awesome deeds, no Prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knows face to face, no longer appeared among Israel.

The Quran points to the same fact:

I have sent to you a Messenger as a witness over you, even as I sent to Pharaoh a Messenger. (al-Muzzammil, 73.15)

Omega

Postby Omega » Fri May 21, 2004 12:57 am

REDX wrote:The Lord said to me [Moses]: ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers; I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9)

It is clear from these verses that what is meant by ‘a Prophet like you among their brothers’ is a Prophet who will come from the line of Ishmael, since Ishmael is the brother of Isaac, who is the forefather of Moses’ people, the Children of Israel. The only Prophet who came from the line of Ishmael after Moses and resembled him in many ways, for example, in the bringing of a new law and waging of war on his enemies, is the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings. Also, the following verse of the Bible in Deuteronomy, 34.12 (Istanbul 1885), clearly states that no Prophet like Moses did ever appear among the Israelites:

With respect to his virtues and awesome deeds, no Prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knows face to face, no longer appeared among Israel.

The Quran points to the same fact:

I have sent to you a Messenger as a witness over you, even as I sent to Pharaoh a Messenger. (al-Muzzammil, 73.15)

Redx! You couldn't recognize a messenger even if he was right in front of you!.

God Bless!

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Fri May 21, 2004 01:03 am

RomeSweetHome,
I dont know why we Christians think that Muhammed had visions. FOR THE LAST TIME, HE DID NOT HAVE VISIONS. HE HAD VISITS FROM ANGEL GABRIEL 2400 times. and in the last revelations it completely stated that the Quran was completed.

And as for making miracles happen, a jew had once taken a fish to him because even though the fish was taken out of the water for a long time it wasn't dying and they weren't able to cut it. as soon as the fish was taken near Muhammad, the fish started to talk and it asked Muhammad to save it.

In the war of Badr, his 300 muslims were attacked by 10000 soldiers. when his people were dying he started prophesizing how middle east would be under control of a muslim nation. and at that time there were less than 300 muslims in the whole world. and just because he had said muslims would win, God sent 1000 angels there to help him and muslims were able to defend themselves. So as you can see, God had given Muhammad the power to always speak the truth about anytime and therefore make things happen just by saying them.

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Fri May 21, 2004 01:08 am

REDX wrote:And as for making miracles happen, a jew had once taken a fish to him because even though the fish was taken out of the water for a long time it wasn't dying and they weren't able to cut it. as soon as the fish was taken near Muhammad, the fish started to talk and it asked Muhammad to save it.

Quran verses pleases?

Omega

Postby Omega » Fri May 21, 2004 01:52 am

REDX wrote:And as for making miracles happen, a jew had once taken a fish to him because even though the fish was taken out of the water for a long time it wasn't dying and they weren't able to cut it. as soon as the fish was taken near Muhammad, the fish started to talk and it asked Muhammad to save it.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Fri May 21, 2004 03:26 am

Not an attack or anything, just humor... read this comic book please...

http://davidsonpress.com/islam/

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Fri May 21, 2004 03:35 am

The writer of Numbers tell us that God made a donkey talk to its master?

When the donkey…turned off the road into a field, Balaam beat her to get her back on the road.…the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me?"

Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?

"No," he said. (Numbers 22:23-30 (NIV)

Might as well answer it before it they do?

1 Timothy 1
1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
2. Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
3. As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

1 Timothy 4
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3. Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5. For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
6. If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
7. But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

2 Timothy 4
1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1
14. Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

2 Peter 1
16. For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Fri May 21, 2004 08:41 pm

Guys i have to let you Know that even though some Muslims dont believe Jesus ever got crucified, most muslims do believe that he had his soul taken out of him when he was on the cross. But that doesn't mean he tasted death.

Muslims that dont believe in the crucifixion also think they are so smart and think that the holy ghost is Angel Gabriel, which I agree is also stupid. well we have our differences just the way Christians do. In the Quran in the chapter that talks about Jesus it says God made Jesus strong by the "ruhul quddus" which translates to "holy spirit." I wasn't always a Muslim. thats why i checked to see if it does mention the holy ghost in the Quran. BUT I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN, MUHAMMAD DID NOT RECIEVE VISIONS FROM THE HOLY GHOST. HE MET ANGEL GABRIEL WHILE HE WAS FULLY AWAKE.

What i believe is the Holy Ghost is there but all the books from God except the Torah were brought down as messages by angel Gabriel. The rest were imperfect because when those prophets recieved messages from God it was interrupter by Satan. But both Jesus and Muhammad recieved messages through angel Gabriel while they were fully awake.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Fri May 21, 2004 08:48 pm

As for the father part romesweethome, even though Muslims dont believe God has physically or spirituaqlly given birth to anybody, one of the names of God is " Muqtadiru", which means " the source of all energy. so even though he is not the father of our souls, he is the source of all souls.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Sat May 22, 2004 06:37 pm

REDX Wrote
RomeSweetHome,
I dont know why we Christians think that Muhammed had visions. FOR THE LAST TIME, HE DID NOT HAVE VISIONS. HE HAD VISITS FROM ANGEL GABRIEL 2400 times. and in the last revelations it completely stated that the Quran was completed.

Muhammad had visions of the "angel Gabriel" starting from about 610 A.D.

REDX Wrote
And as for making miracles happen, a jew had once taken a fish to him because even though the fish was taken out of the water for a long time it wasn't dying and they weren't able to cut it. as soon as the fish was taken near Muhammad, the fish started to talk and it asked Muhammad to save it.

Really? Mohammad did that? are you sure?

Why are there no recorded miracles that Mohammad performed in the Quran?

Lets see what the Quran and Hadiths say:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."

There are many verses in Quran that reaffirm this Hadith, proving that Muhammad never performed any miracle and found it useless. In the following verse Muhammad is acknowledging that other prophets before him came with miracles or clear signs but still people rejected them, highlighting the futility of miracles as the proof of his revelation.

Sura 03: 138
They (also) said: "Allah took our promise not to believe in an messenger unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say: "There came to you messengers before me, with clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?" if you are truthful?

The unbelievers asked Muhammad to perform a miracle so that they could believe.

Sura 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

Mohammad would reply:

Sura 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

People doubted Mohammad because they saw nothing extraordinary or miraculous in him.

REDX Wrote
In the war of Badr, his 300 muslims were attacked by 10000 soldiers. when his people were dying he started prophesizing how middle east would be under control of a muslim nation. and at that time there were less than 300 muslims in the whole world. and just because he had said muslims would win, God sent 1000 angels there to help him and muslims were able to defend themselves. So as you can see, God had given Muhammad the power to always speak the truth about anytime and therefore make things happen just by saying them.

References?

Peace

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Mon May 24, 2004 05:19 pm

I am telling you once again, I know more about this religion than you, and Muhammad didn’t have VISIONS of Angel Gabriel.. He met him while HE WAS WIDE AWAKE. I even read on a book that Gabriel had brought him five apples from heaven. One for him and four for the four caliphs who had also met Angel Gabriel while they WERE WIDE AWAKE. And do you wanna know why Quran doesn’t mention Muhammad making miracles happen? It is because the Quran wasn’t changed to show us more about the Prophet’s lifetime like the bible was changed from the original words of God. It is written in some other book that the idol worshippers had seen Muhammad break the full moon into half and put it back together but they still wanted to see him make a dead man talk. THAT IS WHEN GOD TOLD HIM THAT MIRACLES ARE USELESS BECAUSE MUSA (MOSES) AND ISA (JESUS) HAD SHOWN MANY MIRACLES LIKE IT BUT PEOPLE WHO WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE STILL DIDN’T BELIEVE THEM . This is the part where God told him that its not the miracles that made him a prophet and it was his character(Quran, al-Taoba, 128-29) AND SINCE THAT TIME no miracles were used anymore.There are no new testaments of the Quran. But I have read verses in the Quran where God mentions his comments about the time when he sent 1000 angel soldiers to save the 300 Muslims from the pagan idol worshipper army of 1000. Anyway, I had read about most of Muhammad’s miracles on a book called Nejamul Quran. Unlike the Bible, the Quran is nothing but God’s word brought down by Angel Gabriel and Muhammed never forgot any of the words Gabriel taught him because God taught Muhammed a prayer which made his memory sharp and his mind more powerful, so none of the data was lost and it was all eventually written according to the last verse of the Quran. One of you told me to RE-SEARCH my faith. Well I have already and that’s why I became a Muslim. At first I didn’t like the differences between Quran and Bible. Then I read,

"O mankind! The messenger (Muhammad) hath come unto you with THE TRUTH from your Lord. Therefore believe; (it is) better for you. But if ye disbelieve, still, lo! unto God belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Allah is the All-Knower, the All-Wise." (The Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):120)

And this is the verse in John

And I have already described how the comforter can’t be the Holy Ghost because it was already with them.

to a half breed atheist, islam made more sense. I will explain to you later how Muhammad reproved the world of sin righteousness and error. peace.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Mon May 24, 2004 11:11 pm

You cannot say anything from the Quran comes from God. ALl that you have comes via this angel that calims to be Gabriel.
How can you be so sure this really is Gabriel and not an imposter angel?
Gabriel told Mary that she would bear the Son of the Most High, which is very consistent with scriptures.
Your angel teaches against what the real Gabriel said.

RomeSweetHome

Postby RomeSweetHome » Tue May 25, 2004 02:04 pm

REDX Wrote
I am telling you once again, I know more about this religion than you, and Muhammad didn’t have VISIONS of Angel Gabriel.. He met him while HE WAS WIDE AWAKE. I even read on a book that Gabriel had brought him five apples from heaven. One for him and four for the four caliphs who had also met Angel Gabriel while they WERE WIDE AWAKE.

How do you know that you know more about Islam then me? Is it because you call yourself a muslim? I hope your knowledge on Islam is better then your knowledge on Christianity.

Mohammad had visions of the "angel Gabriel" and he went into a trance and started to sweat, according to some hadiths. If you want the refrence I'll try to get it.

REDX Wrote
And do you wanna know why Quran doesn’t mention Muhammad making miracles happen? It is because the Quran wasn’t changed to show us more about the Prophet’s lifetime like the bible was changed from the original words of God.

So you are saying that the reason the Quran doesnt mention any miracles of mohammad, is because the Quran wasn't changed, but the bible was?

According to the Quran Jesus performed many miracles, so what has this got to do with changing the bible? Mohammad didnt perform any miracles because he was just a man, claiming to be a prophet.

REDX Wrote
It is written in some other book that the idol worshippers had seen Muhammad break the full moon into half and put it back together but they still wanted to see him make a dead man talk. THAT IS WHEN GOD TOLD HIM THAT MIRACLES ARE USELESS BECAUSE MUSA (MOSES) AND ISA (JESUS) HAD SHOWN MANY MIRACLES LIKE IT BUT PEOPLE WHO WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE STILL DIDN’T BELIEVE THEM . This is the part where God told him that its not the miracles that made him a prophet and it was his character(Quran, al-Taoba, 128-29) AND SINCE THAT TIME no miracles were used anymore.

What other book are you talking about? I dont care about other books, the point is none of the miracles that were supposedly performed by Mohammad are found in the Quran, but there are many recorded in the hadiths why?

REDX Wrote
There are no new testaments of the Quran. But I have read verses in the Quran where God mentions his comments about the time when he sent 1000 angel soldiers to save the 300 Muslims from the pagan idol worshipper army of 1000. Anyway, I had read about most of Muhammad’s miracles on a book called Nejamul Quran.

Even if God sent 1000 angel soldiers to save the 300 muslims, that isn't a miracle that can be attributed to Mohammad.

Nejamul Quran? Give me one Sura or aya, that states Mohammad performed any miracle.

REDX Wrote
Unlike the Bible, the Quran is nothing but God’s word brought down by Angel Gabriel and Muhammed never forgot any of the words Gabriel taught him because God taught Muhammed a prayer which made his memory sharp and his mind more powerful, so none of the data was lost and it was all eventually written according to the last verse of the Quran.

You say Mohammad never forgot any of the words. I have read a hadith that states Mohammad forgot some of a Sura, I will try to find it, I know I have posted it before.

REDX Wrote
One of you told me to RE-SEARCH my faith. Well I have already and that’s why I became a Muslim. At first I didn’t like the differences between Quran and Bible. Then I read,

"O mankind! The messenger (Muhammad) hath come unto you with THE TRUTH from your Lord. Therefore believe; (it is) better for you. But if ye disbelieve, still, lo! unto God belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth. Allah is the All-Knower, the All-Wise." (The Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):120)

And this is the verse in John

And I have already described how the comforter can’t be the Holy Ghost because it was already with them.

The comforter isn't Mohammad, is Mohammad a spirit?

. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth

SPIRIT Mohammad was not a spirit, was he?

The spirit is the Holy Spirit. I honestly dont have enough time to explain to you how it is the Holy Spirit, even though the Holy Spirit was already with the apostles.

Maybe in my next post.

REDX Wrote
to a half breed atheist, islam made more sense. I will explain to you later how Muhammad reproved the world of sin righteousness and error. peace.

I will be waiting.

Peace

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Thu May 27, 2004 11:47 pm

Believer, it was really not smart for you to use the word " imposter angel". you see unlike humans angels dont have free will and god always tells them what to do and angels dont get possesed by the devil like we do.

RomeSweetHome wrote:
So you are saying that the reason the Quran doesnt mention any miracles of mohammad, is because the Quran wasn't changed, but the bible was?

According to the Quran Jesus performed many miracles, so what has this got to do with changing the bible? Mohammad didnt perform any miracles because he was just a man, claiming to be a prophet.
Nejamul Quran? Give me one Sura or aya, that states Mohammad performed any miracle.

That is the stupidest thing I have heard. Do you think Angel Gabriel would bring messages to Muhammed about Muhammed performing miracles? that is just plain stupid. and the reason i think bible was changel from Injil is because in the Injil of Jesus God didn't send messages to Jesus about Jesus performing miracles. If i was an angel and you were a prophet would i be told by God to tell YOU stories about YOU performing miracles?

RomeSweetHome wrote:What other book are you talking about? I dont care about other books, the point is none of the miracles that were supposedly performed by Mohammad are found in the Quran, but there are many recorded in the hadiths why?

that just sounds stupid. and you are forgetting that unlike the bible nobody rewrote the Quran and named it "the new Quran" to show us more about Muhammed. Muhammed wrote his experiences in the hadith just the way Jesus' apostles wrote the other testaments to show us what happened while Jesus had recieved the INjil.

Even if God sent 1000 angel soldiers to save the 300 muslims, that isn't a miracle that can be attributed to Mohammad.

the fact that you dont know about the war of badr shows that you know nothing about my religion. i first heard of it in a TV documentary, its in muslim history and Christian scholars know about it.

RomeSweetHome wrote:You say Mohammad never forgot any of the words. I have read a hadith that states Mohammad forgot some of a Sura, I will try to find it, I know I have posted it before.

Sure Muhammed forgot some of them and thats why Angel Gabriel had to revisit hoim again to remind him of the suras. Thats why he was visited by angel Gabriel 2400 times. And every muslim knows that Angel Gabriel visited Muhammed everytime in the form of a different stranger. there is even a story about one of Muhammed's wife seeing a strangel appear in her house and then the stranger saying he was angel Gabriel.

RomeSweetHome wrote:The comforter isn't Mohammad, is Mohammad a spirit?
. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth

SPIRIT Mohammad was not a spirit, was he?

A "Spirit" in the New Testament is a human Prophet. Therefore, Jesus had predicted the comming of a human Prophet (spirit) after him and not the Holy Spirit. Jesus would not have used the word "he" for the Holy Spirit. He would have used "it" instead in John 14:26 above. Read 1 John 4:1-3 below:

RomeSweetHome wrote:The spirit is the Holy Spirit. I honestly dont have enough time to explain to you how it is the Holy Spirit, even though the Holy Spirit was already with the apostles.

Jesus said in John 16:7-8 that the spirit would not come if he doesn't go away. and according to the following verses it the holy ghost was already with them.

Here's how Muhammed reproved the world of sin, judgement and Righteousness.

The coming Paraclete, we are told, will demonstrate the error of the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment "he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment." This is indeed what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did. He came to the world to show them how they had been misguided in "sin" by believing that mankind can inherit sin (see last quarter of chapter one, and Ezekiel 18:19-20) and that someone's sin can be forgiven by the sacrifice of others. He also showed them how they had been misguided in "righteousness" by believing that a righteous person is one who has "faith" in the crucifixion and does nothing else (Romans 3:28 ), or who believes that another man's death will make him a righteous person (Romans 5:19 ). And they were misguided in "judgment" by believing that they will be judged by "faith" and other people's deeds and not their own deeds (Mark 16:16), or that God's "judgment" was to punish all mankind for the sin of one man (Romans 5:16, 5:18 ).
Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught that the unscrupulous had altered the words of Jesus (peace be upon him). He taught that no one will be held accountable by God for anyone else's sin. He emphasized that God has made this a life of work and the next life one of reward and no work. He also revealed that mankind will be judged individually according to their own individual faith and actions and no one else's.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Fri May 28, 2004 04:23 am

Peace REDX,

Believer, it was really not smart for you to use the word " imposter angel". you see unlike humans angels dont have free will and god always tells them what to do and angels dont get possesed by the devil like we do.

More hogwash from your book.
God is fair and just, and He gave all of His creation Free Choice. The angels had to choose to follow Him or Satan. Some rebelled.
God isn't a slave driver, rather the good angels that chose to stay with God proudly work for Him.

Sure Muhammed forgot some of them and thats why Angel Gabriel had to revisit hoim again to remind him of the suras. Thats why he was visited by angel Gabriel 2400 times. And every muslim knows that Angel Gabriel visited Muhammed everytime in the form of a different stranger. there is even a story about one of Muhammed's wife seeing a strangel appear in her house and then the stranger saying he was angel Gabriel

All you trust is what this being that called himself "Gabriel" says about God and Jesus and the Prophets.

Why didn't God Himself give Muhammed the Quran directly like He gave the Torah to Moses? He wrote the Ten Commandments on stone Himself before Moses!
God spoke to ALL of His Prophets directly.
God has no need for a liason for such important things as giving the Word to His Prophets, may God rest them.

http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3810
I refute your claim that the Spirit is Muhammed. Be sure to read this thread.

The spirits in 1 John ARE SPIRITS!!!!!!!
If some spirit that comes along and says "I'm Gabriel", one should question if he is or not by testing him. Evil spirits lie to decieve. Fools fall in their traps. Idiots never ask questions to test spirits.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Sun May 30, 2004 10:10 pm

It doesn’t say in the Quran that Angels don’t have free will and I just assumed it because the real angels don’t do anything but serve God. But any person with an IQ of 70 would know that all the evil angels were turned into Demons and they weren’t angels anymore.

disBeliever wrote:Why didn't God Himself give Muhammed the Quran directly like He gave the Torah to Moses? He wrote the Ten Commandments on stone Himself before Moses!
God spoke to ALL of His Prophets directly.

that just shows how much you don’t know. Even before I became a Muslim I knew that the most honored prophets like Abraham, David, and Jesus were visited by angel Gabriel in the form of strangers and given messages. Only an idiot wouldn’t know that all the famous prophets except Moses was visited by Gabriel. I’m surprised you didn’t know that. This just means Muhammad was honored by angel Gabriel’s visit. That’s how Jesus was told by Angel Gabriel to write the Injil (bet you don’t know what that is either). I have already told you the first surah of the Quran were written by God on mount Paran just the way Torah was written on top of a mountain, but one of you told me it was written by an evil spirit (an evil spirit which started by saying “every compliment is for God, the lord of the world” which is stupid). So why should I bother warning you? From an atheist’s point of view I could say the Torah was written by Satan too. Atlleast Muhammed was an illeterate man so there was no way he could’ve written it like Moses could.

Anyway, if you knew anything you would know that God DID talk to Muhammad directly on the night of Meraz when the Angels had ascended Muhammad to haven and he actually had a conversation with God I cant find references but Muslims even celebrate that day. Every Muslim knows how Muhammad met Jesus and all the other prophets in haven. Don’t tell me “impostor angels” had taken Muhammad to “fake haven” and an “impostor Prophets” had met him.

Even a 15 year old knows that only a few prophets were given messages directly into their minds by God. The rest were just some prophets being tricked by Satan. It only says in the new testaments that Gabriel said Mary was gonna give birth to the son of the most high. But in the old testaments it doesn’t say that. Which means Gabriel had never said that but it was a false claim that the holy ghost had revealed it because what was said by angel Gabriel in the past was said in the past and the holy ghost didn’t change the past. That is just against the oneness of God and it insults God.

I have already explained to you why the comforter can’t be the Holy Ghost because it was already with them. If it’s not Muhammad either then how many holy ghosts are out there? Anyway, Muhammad was the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy or else it wouldn’t say no prophet like Moses no longer rose in Israel and we know how Moses was unlike Jesus but like Muhammad. As for the pagan Arab part, Abraham was from a pagan idol worshipper family too but he never worshipped those idols just like Muhammad didn’t. Make sure you click on this thread. These articles were written by prof. David Benjamin Keldani himself. I hope they don’t make you cry.

http://www.sharif.org.uk/keldani0.htm

I’m just gonna leave everything up to the articles written by Professor Keldani who later became a Muslim just like me. And I might quit writing.

Peace

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Mon May 31, 2004 12:54 am

It doesn’t say in the Quran that Angels don’t have free will and I just assumed it because the real angels don’t do anything but serve God. But any person with an IQ of 70 would know that all the evil angels were turned into Demons and they weren’t angels anymore.

They're all from the same race, called angels.
Of course we call bad angels "demons"

that just shows how much you don’t know. Even before I became a Muslim I knew that the most honored prophets like Abraham, David, and Jesus were visited by angel Gabriel in the form of strangers and given messages. Only an idiot wouldn’t know that all the famous prophets except Moses was visited by Gabriel. I’m surprised you didn’t know that. This just means Muhammad was honored by angel Gabriel’s visit.

God has many messenger angels.
Hey! Most of the angels are messengers!!!!
There is NO mention that Gabriel went to all of the Prophets.
Only some of the Prophets saw an angel, but they ALL spoke directly with God.
God CAME DOWN to them and spoke with them.

You didn't asnwer my question.
Moses was given the Tirah DIRECTLY from God. He wrote the 10 Commandments Himself.
Wy didn't Allah descend to Muhammed and give him the Quran?
Why is your god limited to using a liason?

That’s how Jesus was told by Angel Gabriel to write the Injil (bet you don’t know what that is either). I have already told you the first surah of the Quran were written by God on mount Paran just the way Torah was written on top of a mountain, but one of you told me it was written by an evil spirit (an evil spirit which started by saying “every compliment is for God, the lord of the world” which is stupid). So why should I bother warning you? From an atheist’s point of view I could say the Torah was written by Satan too. Atlleast Muhammed was an illeterate man so there was no way he could’ve written it like Moses could.

This just goes to show how little you know.
Jesus WAS the injil. He SPOKE His teachings, He did not write down anything from anyone. He taught the Word of God.

BTW, Paran is the the Sinai desert. Muhammed lived in Arabia.

Anyway, if you knew anything you would know that God DID talk to Muhammad directly on the night of Meraz when the Angels had ascended Muhammad to haven and he actually had a conversation with God I cant find references but Muslims even celebrate that day. Every Muslim knows how Muhammad met Jesus and all the other prophets in haven. Don’t tell me “impostor angels” had taken Muhammad to “fake haven” and an “impostor Prophets” had met him.

That BOGUS story you believe is enough proof that your religion is false.
Your story is very much like apocryphal Christian stories of the Apostles going up to Heaven and seeing Jesus and the Prophets, may God rest them.
Then there is a Zoroastrian fable called Arda Viraf where a Magian priest is taken up to Heaven to see the seven heavens and God. He is escorted by a great archangel. The Paradise is full opf people on resplended thrones with jewelery, aamzing food, women for good deeds, etc. All that stuff you here of in Jannah. All BORROWED.

Keep following these LIES, you will die in them!

Even a 15 year old knows that only a few prophets were given messages directly into their minds by God. The rest were just some prophets being tricked by Satan. It only says in the new testaments that Gabriel said Mary was gonna give birth to the son of the most high. But in the old testaments it doesn’t say that.

Psalm 2:6-12
6 "I have installed my King [3]
on Zion, my holy hill."

7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :

He said to me, "You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
8 Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear
and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
and you be destroyed in your way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

God has a SOn!
The King that God places in charge of us (the Messiah Jesus Christ) is His Son!

Which means Gabriel had never said that but it was a false claim that the holy ghost had revealed it because what was said by angel Gabriel in the past was said in the past and the holy ghost didn’t change the past. That is just against the oneness of God and it insults God.

Listen, you don't know anything about God.
You are a PAGAN. Go worship at your PAGAN shrine at Mecca.

I have already explained to you why the comforter can’t be the Holy Ghost because it was already with them.

http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3810
I refute your claim that the Spirit is Muhammed. Be sure to read this thread.

Join in this conversation.
http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3829

WHat Muhammed and Moses have in common, millions of people also have incommon.
Jesus and Moses have many UNIQUE similarities placing the two together, they are truly alike.

REDX
New Convert
New Convert

Postby REDX » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:11 am

Believer wrote:
Only some of the Prophets saw an angel, but they ALL spoke directly with God.
God CAME DOWN to them and spoke with them.

[You didn't asnwer my question.
Moses was given the Tirah DIRECTLY from God. He wrote the 10 Commandments Himself.
Wy didn't Allah descend to Muhammed and give him the Quran?
Why is your god limited to using a liason?

That is just what I told you. God wrote the first surah of the Quran himself. HELLO!!

This just goes to show how little you know.
Jesus WAS the injil. He SPOKE His teachings, He did not write down anything from anyone. He taught the Word of God.

BTW, Paran is the the Sinai desert. Muhammed lived in Arabia.

Mount Paran is in Middle east and all Muslims know where it is.

Listen, you don't know anything about God.
You are a PAGAN. Go worship at your PAGAN shrine at Mecca.

that pagan shrine of Muhammad is built near a place called the Kaba, which was built by prophet Abraham (who also had a pagan background but became God's friend) and is a symbol representing God's house. If we muslims were not the true followers of Abraham, we wouldn't go there to worship. you christians are the ones that have lost your track and have forgotten your ways. we Muslims are not only the followers of Muhammad but we are also the true followers of Abraham (both started out as pagans0 and that's why we even celebrate the day when Abraham was gonna sacrifice his ONLY son at that time.

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO GO TO
http://www.sharif.org.uk/keldani0.htm

WHat Muhammed and Moses have in common, millions of people also have incommon.
Jesus and Moses have many UNIQUE similarities placing the two together, they are truly alike.

Name One thing that Moses and Jesus had in common except that they were jews. I'll be waiting.

You are a disbelieving, polytheist, idiot who doesn’t know a damn thing about God If you don’t believe in the true attributes of God you are nothing more than an infidel.
God is the only Self-Existing, Knowing, Powerful Being. He encompasses, fills every space, being and thing; and is the source of all life, knowledge and force. God is the Unique Creator, Regulator and Ruler of the universe. He is absolutely One. IDIOTS LIKE YOU UNDERESTIMATE GOD. God never came down. He said “be” and the Ten Commandments and the first sura of the Quran were written. Ask any priest, only idiots don’t know that God send angel Gabriel to Abraham, David and Jesus. An idiot like you who doesn’t know the basic facts doesn’t deserve to be in this forum. If you were any better than Jews and pagans and idiots you would recognize the final messenger of God just like me and Prof. David Benjamin Keldani did. Only idiots think that God came down to talk to his prophets. Ask any Christian priest. Anyway, everybody else has left, and why should I bother arguing with a polytheist, infidel, idiot who only partially believes in God and his prophets?

go to http://www.sharif.org.uk/keldani0.htm and all your pagan answers will be answered.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Tue Jun 01, 2004 04:46 pm

That is just what I told you. God wrote the first surah of the Quran himself. HELLO!!

And God gave the rest of the Torah to Moses Himself, in fact he conversed with Him in an almost human form. Moses couldn't see His face, however.

Mount Paran is in Middle east and all Muslims know where it is.

It's in the Sinai.
Don't be an idiot.

that pagan shrine of Muhammad is built near a place called the Kaba, which was built by prophet Abraham (who also had a pagan background but became God's friend) and is a symbol representing God's house. If we muslims were not the true followers of Abraham, we wouldn't go there to worship. you christians are the ones that have lost your track and have forgotten your ways. we Muslims are not only the followers of Muhammad but we are also the true followers of Abraham (both started out as pagans0 and that's why we even celebrate the day when Abraham was gonna sacrifice his ONLY son at that time.

Abraham lived in the middle east, he NEVER went into Arabia.
He sent Ishmael into the Sinai near Paran. He stayed with Isaac.
It would be VERY impossible for Abraham to venture into inner Arabia.
Besides, Ishmael NEVER even went to Arabia.
He lived in the Sinai. Eventually his descendants migrated into Arabia.
What you believe is impossible and irrational.

Name One thing that Moses and Jesus had in common except that they were jews. I'll be waiting.

Both fasted for forty days.
*They both died on a hill.
Both Moses and Jesus hid in Egypt (as children) during a slaughter of babies.
Moses commanded 12 tribes while Jesus commanded 12 apostles. (shosen to represent the 12 tribes)
Moses and Jesus were both called the meekest of all men at their time
Both had faces that radiated light.
Both Moses and Jesus knew how and when they would die.

It's a smaller list, but it is purely unique.
No millions of other people or Muhammed can boast this many exclusive similarities between Jesus and Moses!

You are a disbelieving, polytheist, idiot who doesn’t know a damn thing about God If you don’t believe in the true attributes of God you are nothing more than an infidel.
God is the only Self-Existing, Knowing, Powerful Being. He encompasses, fills every space, being and thing; and is the source of all life, knowledge and force. God is the Unique Creator, Regulator and Ruler of the universe. He is absolutely One. IDIOTS LIKE YOU UNDERESTIMATE GOD. God never came down. He said “be” and the Ten Commandments and the first sura of the Quran were written. Ask any priest, only idiots don’t know that God send angel Gabriel to Abraham, David and Jesus. An idiot like you who doesn’t know the basic facts doesn’t deserve to be in this forum. If you were any better than Jews and pagans and idiots you would recognize the final messenger of God just like me and Prof. David Benjamin Keldani did. Only idiots think that God came down to talk to his prophets. Ask any Christian priest. Anyway, everybody else has left, and why should I bother arguing with a polytheist, infidel, idiot who only partially believes in God and his prophets?

I'm not a polytheist. I worship one God! I don't believe in "gods"
That is your pagan cult teaching you these lies and falsehoods against Christianity.
Muhammed, Joseph Smith, David Koresh, Mani, Mazdak, etc.
All of these fools claimed to be the final prophet and claimed angels gave them revelations, blah! They're all in HELL.

Was Christianity, with all its multi- tudinous shapes and colors, and with its unauthentic, spurious and corrupted Scriptures, the true Religion of God?

:lol: Man, check this out!
Here, see how many spurrious false myths are in the Quran.

Silly baby stories about Jesus are all late apocryphal myths:
http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3567
http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3724
The angels bowing to Adam is an apocryphal fable. http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=4033

Don't think I could stoop to such a level of ignorance and accept these as true. Now this fool has some guts to say the Bible has myths!!!
Just look at your Quran! It's a fairy tale book!!!

Omega

Postby Omega » Thu Jun 03, 2004 06:05 pm

One simple verse will debunk the claim of Muhammad being the Last Prophet!

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:17

Hmmm......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:19 pm

REDX wrote:God wrote the first surah of the Quran himself. HELLO!!

Are you saying God has human hands??

Liberate
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Liberate » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:58 am

Curious are you also aware that the story also has allah showing Mohammed his thigh as a proof of his identity?

"To prove His identity, God opened his legs and showed the
prophet His thigh." (Bukhary 97/24, 10/129 and the comment
on the Sura 68.)

This is utter nonsense for it to happen do you agree or not?

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Fri Jun 04, 2004 03:19 am

Liberate wrote:

Curious are you also aware that the story also has allah showing Mohammed his thigh as a proof of his identity?

"To prove His identity, God opened his legs and showed the
prophet His thigh." (Bukhary 97/24, 10/129 and the comment
on the Sura 68.)

This is utter nonsense for it to happen do you agree or not?

Halarious!!

-

degavolver42
New Convert
New Convert

I follow Jesus and Muhammed

Postby degavolver42 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 02:45 am

I read the Tanakh, New Testament, and Quran. I used to read the Book of Mormon as well but it has proved itself to be deception and regard it as such. I see no such glaring deceptions in the 3 standard works of the evolving Abrahamic faith. The only parts that I see problems is where people take each Book as a literal word-for-word, mine-is-flawless-&-yours-is-corrupt approach, that closed-mind approach that stifles communication. People who yell lose ground. Anybody who believes that homo sapien sapien was created 6000 years ago has got serious issues.

Return to “Archived Christian/Muslim Threads”