juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu Jun 10, 2004 08:53 am

The word “beast” in Revelation has two implications:

Being the Rome (Italy) – Roman Empire which carries the Apostate Church
Being the Anti-Christ – Nero Caesar

Being the Rome
“I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. But the angel said to me, ‘Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.” Revelation 17:6-7

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9

“Then he said to me, ‘The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:15-18

BEING THE ANTI-CHRIST

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful. ” Revelation 17:10-14

BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL PROOFS WHY ROMAN EMPIRE or ROME, ITALY IS THE BEAST:

Proof #1. The Old Roman Empire caused ‘great persecution of the Early Christians’, including the two famous Apostles (Apostles Peter and Paul) who were persecuted during the reign of Nero Caesar.

The Colosseum in Rome (70-82) is best known for its multilevel system of vaults made of concrete. It is called the Colosseum for a colossal statue of Nero that once stood nearby, but its real name is the Flavian Amphitheater. It was used for staged battles between lions and Christians, among other spectacles, and is one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The 15-year-old Nero (ad 54-68) began his reign amid predictions of a new Golden Age for Rome, but fawning courtiers encouraged his despotic tendencies. He murdered both his mother and his wife at the urging of his mistress. In ad 64 a fire devastated much of Rome. The historian Tacitus suggests in his writings that Nero blamed the fledgling Christian community for the blaze. According to some sources, his persecution of Christians resulted in the deaths of two of Christianity’s most influential apostles, Saint Peter and Saint Paul.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The Roman Empire drunk the blood of the saints and of the martyrs of Jesus.

Proof #2. The Old Roman Empire (Beast that carries the Woman) conquered seven nations, and its people, namely:

1. Gaul 2. Spain 3. Britain 4. Africa 5. Greece 6. Asia Minor (Turkey) 7. Judea

Proof #3. The Ancient City of Rome (Woman) was built in a Group of Seven Hills

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9

SEVEN HILLS OF ROME

Group of hills on or about which the ancient city of Rome was built. The original city of Romulus was built upon Palatine Hill (Latin: Mons Palatinus). The other hills are the Capitoline, Quirinal, Viminal, Esquiline, Caelian, and Aventine (known respectively in Latin as the Mons Capitolinus, Mons Quirinalis, Mons Viminalis, Mons Esquilinus, Mons Caelius, and Mons Aventinus).

Copyright © 1994-2001 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.

May 5-6, 2003
[Monday-Tuesday]

BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL PROOFS WHY NERO CAESAR IS/WILL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST:

Proof #1.

Nero Caesar was the 6th king of the Julio-Claudian line of Emperors.

JULIO-CLAUDIAN EMPERORS

49 - 44 BC
Julius Caesar

27 BC-14 AD Augustus
14 –37 Tiberius I
37-41 Caligula (Gaius Caesar)
41-54 Claudius I
54-68 Nero

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.; http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm

Proof #2.

Nero Caesar (ad37-68), was the emperor of ancient Rome, when:

Paul, Saint (circa ad3-62),

Apostle Paul wrote this letter in II Thessalonians 2:3

“Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day

will not come unless the falling away comes first,

and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition.”

John the Evangelist (?-ad 101),

Take note what Apostle John wrote in Revelation

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and

the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must

continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not,

is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and

is going to perdition.

Revelation 17:10-11

…during a period of persecution of Christians by the Romans, John was banished to Pátmos, where he is believed to have written the Apocalypse, or Book of Revelation.

Proof # 3.
Revelation 13:10 relates to Nero’s death. Nero killed with the sword would die by a sword that he put in his own throat June 9, 68 (Suetonius Nero 49; Gentry, 1989b, 63). The death of Nero Caesar meant the end of the Julio-Claudian line of Emperors. (http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm)

“He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”

Revelation 13:10

Proof # 4.

In ancient times letters were used as numbers. For example A=1, B=2, C=3 and so forth. So names had a certain numerical value. The Hebrew spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666. There is a textual variant in Revelation 13:18 with the number 616 which is probably the Latin equivalent of Nero Caesar. (http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm)

Revelation 13:18

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.”

“Nero Caesar” transliterated into the Hebrew from the Greek (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666 in Hebrew.

NERON KAISER is the Greek equivalent for Nero Caesar and its Hebrew equivalent is NRWNQSR which has a numerical value which totals to 666, the number of the “beast” that has been described in Revelation 13:18.

N = 50

R = 200

W= 6

N = 50

Q = 100

S = 60

R = 200

Proof # 5. After Nero Caesar killed himself, Galba was proclaimed as the next emperor of Rome by the senate. Galba reigned as an emperor for only seven (7) months.

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and

the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must

continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not,

is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and

is going to perdition.

Revelation 17:10-11

GALBA

b. Dec. 24, 3 BC

d. Jan. 15, AD 69, Rome [Italy]

Latin in full SERVIUS GALBA CAESAR AUGUSTUS, original name SERVIUS SULPICIUS GALBA Roman emperor for seven months (ad 68-69).

Nero, deserted by his imperial troops (Praetorian Guard), killed himself on June 9, 68, and Galba was formally accepted as emperor by the Senate.

3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:3,8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” Revelation 17:8

“To God who gives wisdom and understanding,

be the glory, honor, and praise!”
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:05 am

Additional Proof:

PROOF # 6. According to Daniel 11:21 that the ‘antichrist’ is a contemptible person who has not been given the honor of loyalty…

Nero, deserted by his imperial troops (Praetorian Guard),
killed himself on June 9, 68.

An army was sent to Judaea under Titus Flavius Vespasianus to restore order; but it had not completed its task when two provincial governors in the west rebelled against Nero--Julius Vindex in Gallia Lugdunensis and Sulpicius Galba in Hispania Tarraconensis. When the praetorians in Rome also renounced their allegiance, Nero lost his nerve and committed suicide. He brought the Julio-Claudian dynasty to an ignominious end by being the first emperor to suffer damnatio memoriae--his reign was officially stricken from the record by order of the Senate.

In 68 the Gallic and Spanish legions, along with the Praetorian Guards, rose against him, and he fled Rome. Declared a public enemy by the Senate, he committed suicide on June 9, 68, near Rome.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I would like to quote what apostle Paul wrote in I Corinthians 2:1,4-7,10-13

“1And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 4And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. 5That your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. 6However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory. 10But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.”

We have nothing to do with the truth, than to go with the truth!
We have nothing to do with the Word of God, than to go with the Word of God!

We will know the truth and the truth will set us free! – (John 8:32).

Please share these Biblical truths also to your Christian community
or congregation or church…

GOD BLESS US ALL!

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WANTS US TO KNOW AND REMEMBER ALWAYS:

1. Each Christian or believer should have a pure conscience (no doubt) toward His word. After all, those events will not happen by our own will, it’s by the will of the Lord God Almighty.

 I Timothy 3:9 “Holding the mystery of faith with a pure conscience.” In other words, “Hold the mystery of faith with no reservation for doubt.”

-- Have a faith like a child, not like Peter’s faith when he walked on the sea and Thomas’ faith when he doubt, so to speak that he really wanted to touch the nail-scarred hand of Jesus Christ.

2. All events that God has spoken in the future will really happen.

 Isaiah 46:9-10 “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.”

 Proverbs 19:21 “There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel – that will stand.”
-- There are many things that we have no control over it, and in exchange let’s remember what our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 19:26 “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

3. WATCH, WATCH, WATCH…

 Revelation 3:3 “Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.”

 I Corinthians 16:13 “Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.”

4. BE FAITHFUL (It’s only by God’s Grace)
 Revelation 2:10 “Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.”

 Revelation 21:7 “He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.”

 Matthew 24:13 “But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”

 Revelation 3:5 “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Christian Soldier
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Postby Christian Soldier » Tue Jun 29, 2004 03:29 pm

Nero was one of many, but he was not THE antichrist. Jesus told his disciples that many would come in His name, along with false prophets. The true and final antichrist is yet to come. Nero did not satisfy everything in Revelations. What happened to the mark? Nero killed himself. Revelations says that Jesus will destroy the antichrist. Granted Nero was an evil man but his influence only affected the Roman empire. The true antichrist will control the entire planet not just the "known" world. Revelations talks of a quarter of the worlds population being slain as a result of wars started by the antichrist. The romans at their height only controlled a quarter of the worlds population at that time.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:23 am

GOD'S WORD (THE TRUTH) SHOULD NOT BE A SUBJECT OF ARGUMENT.
INSTEAD, LET'S WATCH AND SEE WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS...

EVEN SOME PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE TO WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT, IT WON'T CHANGE THE TRUTH, AND IT WON'T CHANGE THE WORD OF GOD!

LET'S NOT MAKE ANY ARGUMENT, INSTEAD, LET'S WALK HAND IN HAND TO RESEARCH AND WARN THE WORLD!

JUST CONSIDER THESE VERSES RIGHT DIRECTLY FROM THE VERY WORD OF GOD IN REVELATION...

3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:3,8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” Revelation 17:8

ACCORDING TO REVELATION 17:8, THAT

"THE ANTICHRIST WILL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND GO TO PERDITION. AND THOSE WHO DWELL ON THE EARTH WILL MARVEL, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, WHEN THEY SEE THE BEAST THAT WAS, AND IS NOT, AND YET IS."

THE ANTICHRIST WILL MIMIC JESUS CHRIST...

JUST LIKE JESUS CHRIST WHO LIVED AS GOD, BORN IN FLESH AND DIED, AND LIVE AGAIN...

PLEASE SEE REVELATION 1:18

EVEN ATHEISTS WON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOD,
BUT THEIR UNBELIEFS WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THERE IS A GOD!

GOD BLESS US ALL!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Christian Soldier
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Postby Christian Soldier » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:14 am

Cool down brother. I do belive in Jesus and I do follow His path. But I do not belive that Nero was THE one and only antichrist. I belive you wanted to point me to Revelations 11:18, the name and number of the beast.

There is specualtion that Prince Charles will be the antichrist. Charles no matter what language you use, Hebrew Greek or Latin, his name also ads up to 666 and he is still alive. That family believes that Jesus had children and they say that they can trace their lineage back to Jesus. What better choice to say they are from God when they say their bloodline come from God's Son. There are those who belive the next pope will be the antichrist.

According to scripture, the antichrist is supposed to make a covenant of peace with Israel for 7 years. He then breaks that deal 3.5 years into by making an unholy sacrifice in the temple of Jerusalem. Rome never had a peace with Israel, Nero never sacrificed in the Temple of Jerusalem. There is no record of fire from the skies, demon locusts or an army of 200 million sweeping across the globe. All of these are in Revelations as well.

Nero did cause alot of grief and martyred many Christians but he was not the antichrist. If he was...then where is Jesus? Jesus is supposed to return to earth right after the antichrist is cut down. Where is God's kingdom on earth? Where is the new Jerusalem talked about in Revelations?

There are many pieces of the puzzle as to who the antichrist is and he has many slots to fill to receive that title. Nero falls way short. He was one of many antichrists like Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin. Both of these antichrists killed millions of Jews execution style. Hitler killed more Jews in the camps than Nero did in the arena.

I'm not against you brother but I dont feel you have the whole picture. The name and number are only one piece of the puzzle. Put the whole picture together first and you will see that the true antichrist has not yet risen to power.
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of darkness, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms." Eph 6:12

Hold the line! Stay with Me!

whosurdaddy
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby whosurdaddy » Thu Jul 08, 2004 02:51 am

Muhammed was a type of antichrist. Over 1 billion muslims are heading down the wide path that leads to destruction.
"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about me."
"If you do not believe that I AM the Messiah, you will die in your sins." Jesus

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Jul 09, 2004 02:01 am

[quote="Christian Soldier"]Jesus told his disciples that many would come in His name, along with false prophets. The true and final antichrist is yet to come. Nero did not satisfy everything in Revelations. What happened to the mark? Nero killed himself.

WATCH AND SEE HOW THE MAN FROM THE VATICAN CITY (THE FALSE PROPHET THAT COME FROM THE SAME EMPIRE -- ROMAN EMPIRE OR NOW CURRENTLY KNOWN AS "THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"), WILL FULFILL THIS...

THE FALSE PROPHET THAT PROMOTES IMAGE WORSHIP...

AND SEE HOW ITS DESIGNATED CHURCHES (THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH) FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE WILL SUPPORT HIM!

PLEASE RE-EXAMINE CLOSELY THESE FOLLOWING VERSES

3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. REVELATION 13:3,8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” REVELATION 17:8

EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE THAT NERO CAESAR IS THE COMING ANTICHRIST, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS, ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION...

PLEASE RE-EXAMINE THE ABOVE POSTED ARTICLES... PRINT IT ALL... EXAMINE EVERYTHING AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD... LEST WE WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF LACK OF UNDERSTANDING...

HOSEA 4:6
"MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..."

LET'S STOP TRYING TO PUT OUR IDEAS FIT TO THE WORD OF GOD, INSTEAD, LET'S GAIN INSIGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTANDING FROM GOD'S WORD...!

GOD BLESS US ALL!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Jul 09, 2004 02:16 am

Christian Soldier wrote:Cool down brother. I do belive in Jesus and I do follow His path. But I do not belive that Nero was THE one and only antichrist. I belive you wanted to point me to Revelations 11:18, the name and number of the beast.

There is specualtion that Prince Charles will be the antichrist. Charles no matter what language you use, Hebrew Greek or Latin, his name also ads up to 666 and he is still alive. That family believes that Jesus had children and they say that they can trace their lineage back to Jesus. What better choice to say they are from God when they say their bloodline come from God's Son. There are those who belive the next pope will be the antichrist.

According to scripture, the antichrist is supposed to make a covenant of peace with Israel for 7 years. He then breaks that deal 3.5 years into by making an unholy sacrifice in the temple of Jerusalem. Rome never had a peace with Israel, Nero never sacrificed in the Temple of Jerusalem. There is no record of fire from the skies, demon locusts or an army of 200 million sweeping across the globe. All of these are in Revelations as well.

Nero did cause alot of grief and martyred many Christians but he was not the antichrist. If he was...then where is Jesus? Jesus is supposed to return to earth right after the antichrist is cut down. Where is God's kingdom on earth? Where is the new Jerusalem talked about in Revelations?

There are many pieces of the puzzle as to who the antichrist is and he has many slots to fill to receive that title. Nero falls way short. He was one of many antichrists like Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin. Both of these antichrists killed millions of Jews execution style. Hitler killed more Jews in the camps than Nero did in the arena.

I'm not against you brother but I dont feel you have the whole picture. The name and number are only one piece of the puzzle. Put the whole picture together first and you will see that the true antichrist has not yet risen to power.

LET'S STOP TRYING TO PUT OUR IDEAS FIT INTO THE WORD OF GOD,

INSTEAD, LET'S LISTEN AND GAIN INSIGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND

UNDERSTANDING FROM GOD'S WORD...!

LET'S STOP SPECULATING...

THANKS FOR HELPING ME IN SHARING THE BIBLICAL TRUTH OR THE WORD OF GOD...

GOD BLESS US ALL!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Jul 09, 2004 02:17 am

juniusrachus wrote:
Christian Soldier wrote:Jesus told his disciples that many would come in His name, along with false prophets. The true and final antichrist is yet to come. Nero did not satisfy everything in Revelations. What happened to the mark? Nero killed himself.

WATCH AND SEE HOW THE MAN FROM THE VATICAN CITY (THE FALSE PROPHET THAT COME FROM THE SAME EMPIRE -- ROMAN EMPIRE OR NOW CURRENTLY KNOWN AS "THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"), WILL FULFILL THIS...

THE FALSE PROPHET THAT PROMOTES IMAGE WORSHIP...

AND SEE HOW ITS DESIGNATED CHURCHES (THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH) FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE WILL SUPPORT HIM!

PLEASE RE-EXAMINE CLOSELY THESE FOLLOWING VERSES

3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. REVELATION 13:3,8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” REVELATION 17:8

EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE THAT NERO CAESAR IS THE COMING ANTICHRIST, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS, ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION...

PLEASE RE-EXAMINE THE ABOVE POSTED ARTICLES... PRINT IT ALL... EXAMINE EVERYTHING AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD... LEST WE WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF LACK OF UNDERSTANDING...

"MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..."

LET'S STOP TRYING TO PUT OUR IDEAS FIT TO THE WORD OF GOD, INSTEAD, LET'S GAIN INSIGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTANDING FROM GOD'S WORD...!

GOD BLESS US ALL!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

illyric0
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby illyric0 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 03:51 pm

I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast

When Nero killed himself was he not mortally wounded?
Hmm...
<center>
Image<br>
"If I should say,'My foot has slipped,' Your lovingkindness, O LORD, will hold me up. When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul." -- Psalm 94:18
and 19
<br>
</center>

whosurdaddy
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby whosurdaddy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 06:13 pm

illyric0 wrote:
I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast

Hmm...

================================
Nero was evil but he didn't come back to life. "The seven heads are seven mountains (or hills) which the woman sits upon." Rev. 17 vs. 9 The Vatican also sits on seven hills.
"For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about me."

"If you do not believe that I AM the Messiah, you will die in your sins." Jesus

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Aug 25, 2004 02:05 am

illyric0 wrote:

Hmm...

EVEN YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT NERO CAESAR IS THE COMING ANTICHRIST, IT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION. PLEASE SEE REVELATION 17:8.

THE GREAT BABYLON IS THE CITY OF ROME WHICH SITS ON SEVEN HILLS... PLEASE SEE HISTORY BOOKS.
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

LindaBee2
Preacher
Preacher

Stop it right there!

Postby LindaBee2 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 06:23 am

Junius, stop yelling and stop infecting this board with false teachings. Nero Caesar was not the Antichrist. You refuse to look at the Scriptures logically. If you had done that, you would realize that Jesus is not here. Therefore, the Antichrist has not even made his appearance yet. If Nero had been the Antichrist that is discussed in Daniel and Revelation, then he would have been cut down by Jesus, and we would not be stuck on this miserable mud ball we call earth.
http://www.freewebs.com/christian_grrl
A website dedicated to things involving Christianity.

http://chocobear.proboards105.com
Have some prayer requests? Join this group.

~*~*~*~

"The joy of intimacy is the reward of commitment."
(Joshua Harris - "I Kissed Dating Goodbye")

"One life to live, twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last."

~*~*~*~

In loving memory of Gary D. Falke
August 6, 1944 - April 4, 2004

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Re: Stop it right there!

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Sep 08, 2004 07:04 am

LindaBee2 wrote:Junius, stop yelling and stop infecting this board with false teachings. Nero Caesar was not the Antichrist. You refuse to look at the Scriptures logically. If you had done that, you would realize that Jesus is not here. Therefore, the Antichrist has not even made his appearance yet. If Nero had been the Antichrist that is discussed in Daniel and Revelation, then he would have been cut down by Jesus, and we would not be stuck on this miserable mud ball we call earth.

I'm so Sorry. May I know who is the coming antichrist, moderator "LindaBee2"?

Prove that I'm "infecting this board with false teachings" based on the Bible!

Please see Revelation 13:3,8 and Revelation 17:8. Give me your insights!

Please explain:

II Thessalonians 2:3, note "...FOR THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNLESS THE FALLING AWAY COMES FIRST...". Apostle Paul refers to Nero Caesar or not?

II Thessalonians 2:9
"THE COMING OF THE LAWLESS ONE IS ACCORDING TO THE WORKING OF SATAN, WITH ALL POWER, SIGNS, AND LYING WONDERS."
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Sep 08, 2004 07:21 am

Stop believing in a Non-Biblical Pre-trib or Mid-Trib event!

Matthew 24:29-31

Note:"Immediately after the tribulation of those days..." continue reading verses Matthew 24:29-31 and note the gathering of Christians in verse 31.

HAVE THIS SUMMARY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION:

REVELATION
12 Major Events in the Future
as written by Apostle John the Revelator

1. REIGN OF THE ANTI-CHRIST AND A FALSE PROPHET, & DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL
• Revelation 13:1-18
• Revelation 6:1-11=Ezek.14:21-23; Ezek.5:5-17; Isa.66:19
• Revelation 16:13-16, Rev. 17:14
• II Thessalonians 2:3-4,9
• Luke 21:20-24; Matthew 24:1-28

Promises:
• Rev. 2:10
• Rev. 21:7 = Matt.24:13 = Rev. 3:5
• Matthew 6:25-34 = Daniel 12:1

Reminders:
• Rev. 21:8
• Deut.13:1-4

Encouragements:
• Romans 8:18
• Matthew 10:28

Principles:
• Daniel 3:1-18
• John 16:1-4

WARNING: Rev. 14:9-11

2. SEALING OF BELIEVERS
• Rev. 7:1-8 = Rev. 8:1 = Ezekiel 9:3-4

3. POURING OF GOD’S WRATH
• Rev. 8:2-4
• Rev. 15:1-8
• Rev. 16:1-12,17-19 = Matthew 24:21-22
• (Detailed: Rev. 8:5 - Rev. 9:1-21)

Promises:
• Rev. 3:10 = Ezekiel 9:5-6
• Psalm 91:10-11= Daniel 12:1

Principles:
• Exodus 11:4-6
• Exodus 12:12-13 = Romans 5:9
• Exodus 11:7

4. GOD’S JUDGMENT ON GREAT BABYLON
• Revelation 17:1-7,9,12-18
• Revelation 18:1-24
• Revelation 19:1-10

{Events 1 to 4 are under the so-called “Tribulation Period”}
Sept. 15 – Oct. 26, 2002

5. CHRIST’S SECOND COMING
• Revelation 11:19
• Revelation 16:20-21
• Revelation 6:12-17
• Matthew 24:29-30 = Rev. 6:12-13

6. CHRISTIANS WILL BE GATHERED TOGETHER TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR
• Revelation 7:9-14; Rev. 14:1-5
• Matthew 24:31
• Matthew 24:40-41
• I Corinthians 15:52 = I John 3:2
• I Thessalonians 4:17

7. BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
• Revelation 19:11-21 = Ezekiel 39:17-20

8. SATAN WILL BE BOUND FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
• Revelation 20:1-3

9. 1000 YEARS REIGN OF CHRISTIANS
• Revelation 21:9-10,3-4,2,11-27
• Revelation 20:4-6

10. SATAN WILL BE RELEASED AND BE PUNISHED, TOGETHER WITH HIS COHORTS
• Rev. 20:7-10 = II Peter 3:7,10,12-14

11. JUDGMENT AND PUNISHMENT
• Revelation 20:11-15 = Daniel 12:2

12. A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH
• Revelation 21:1,5-6
• Revelation 22:1-5 = Rev. 7:15-17

(The verses are arranged in such a manner for easy and for vivid understanding. The readers are advice to read the entire book of Revelation after reading this.)

“To God who gives wisdom and understanding, be all the glory, honor, and praises!”

To complete your reading or study on the book of Revelation, please read also the following chapters or verses:

• Revelation 1:1-20

• Revelation 2:1-29

• Revelation 3:1-22

• Revelation 4:1-11

• Revelation 5:1-14

• Revelation 10:1-11

• Revelation 11:1-18; Rev. 14:6-13
-- Two appointed prophets of God
(Semi-symbolic)

• Revelation 12:1-17
-- The Birth of Jesus Christ and Christianity
(Symbolic) and the fall of Satan

• Revelation 14:14-20
-- Rapture and Battle of Armageddon
(Symbolic)

• Revelation 17:1-18, Rev. 18:1-24
-- Detailed description of the great harlot (city), the beast, and the wrath of God (Symbolic)

• Revelation 22:6-21

Important Notes:

 Reign of the Anti-Christ is also called “The Tribulation for Christians and Sealing of Unbelievers”

 God’s Wrath is also called the
“Tribulation for Unbelievers”
[/b]
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu Sep 09, 2004 09:26 am

16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. 17And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. 18For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 20He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus! 21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:16-21
-- Gideons New Testament
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Thu Sep 09, 2004 01:33 pm

juniusrachus, your view on Revelation is not the only view being taught by Christians.
1 John 2:18

18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. NAS
Just because Nero's name and title equal 666 does not make him the antichrist of Revelation. Since you view Ceasar Nero as the antichrist of Revelation, how did Nero fulfill this prophecy?
Rev 13:11-14

11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 And he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. NAS
Nero was not Emperor of the whole world, so this single fact eliminates Nero as the antichrist of Revelation.

I suggest you review our posting rules, which you agreed to abide by when you became a member of this board. For your convenience here is the one that you are violating with your attitude:
7. No “I’m a better person than you are”. Our members run the gambit from people of faith to atheists. Keep this is mind and refrain from lifting yourself above all others in knowledge, value, orthodoxy, etc. For our Christian members remember there are many faiths but only One Lord, your denomination, doctrine, or understanding of the Bible may not be universally accepted by others.

LindaBee2
Preacher
Preacher

One more time...

Postby LindaBee2 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 06:59 am

If Nero was the Antichrist, what happened to the 1000 years that are mentioned in the Book of Revelation? Did we have 1000 years of peace? Why is evil still here? And where is Jesus? Shouldn't He be walking among us physically, once again? And why haven't we all been judged yet? Why aren't we in Heaven right now, sharing fellowship with God and worshipping Him in person?

See, in your eagerness to put forth your opinions, you have forgotten to take a look at the truth. All you have to do is read the Book of Revelation. Stop putting forth your opinions as facts.

And finally, stop being so aggressive when you post your opinions.
http://www.freewebs.com/christian_grrl

A website dedicated to things involving Christianity.

http://chocobear.proboards105.com

Have some prayer requests? Join this group.

~*~*~*~

"The joy of intimacy is the reward of commitment."

(Joshua Harris - "I Kissed Dating Goodbye")

"One life to live, twill soon be past; Only what's done for Christ will last."

~*~*~*~

In loving memory of Gary D. Falke

August 6, 1944 - April 4, 2004

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sat Sep 11, 2004 07:17 am

Aineo wrote:juniusrachus, your view on Revelation is not the only view being taught by Christians.
1 John 2:18

18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. NAS
Just because Nero's name and title equal 666 does not make him the antichrist of Revelation. Since you view Ceasar Nero as the antichrist of Revelation, how did Nero fulfill this prophecy?
Rev 13:11-14

11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 And he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. NAS
Nero was not Emperor of the whole world, so this single fact eliminates Nero as the antichrist of Revelation.

I suggest you review our posting rules, which you agreed to abide by when you became a member of this board. For your convenience here is the one that you are violating with your attitude:
7. No “I’m a better person than you are”. Our members run the gambit from people of faith to atheists. Keep this is mind and refrain from lifting yourself above all others in knowledge, value, orthodoxy, etc. For our Christian members remember there are many faiths but only One Lord, your denomination, doctrine, or understanding of the Bible may not be universally accepted by others.

Ok. I accept and acknowledge what you have seen to me. I'm sorry for that!

11”AND HE HIMSELF GAVE SOME TO BE APOSTLES, SOME PROPHETS, SOME EVANGELISTS, AND SOME PASTORS AND TEACHERS, 12FOR THE EQUIPPING OF THE SAINTS FOR THE WORK OF MINISTRY, FOR THE EDIFYING OF THE BODY OF CHRIST,

Note Ephesians 4:13-14

13TILL WE ALL COME TO THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, TO A PERFECT MAN, TO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST.14THAT WE SHOULD NO LONGER BE CHILDREN, TOSSED TO AND FRO AND CARRIED ABOUT WITH EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE, BY THE TRICKERY OF MEN, IN THE CUNNING CRAFTINESS
OF DECEITFUL PLOTTING.”
-- EPHESIANS 4:11-14

(Not because that I've posted it on capital letters, I'm yelling. I just copy and paste it)

Revelation 13:11-14 talks about the False Prophet.

Here's How Nero would become the Antichrist...

Examine closely Revelation 17:8.

Note how the antichrist mimic Jesus Christ.

He lives, died and live again...

The only difference is that Nero Caesar will not live forever...

REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Re: One more time...

Postby juniusrachus » Sat Sep 11, 2004 07:59 am

LindaBee2 wrote:If Nero was the Antichrist, what happened to the 1000 years that are mentioned in the Book of Revelation? Did we have 1000 years of peace? Why is evil still here? And where is Jesus? Shouldn't He be walking among us physically, once again? And why haven't we all been judged yet? Why aren't we in Heaven right now, sharing fellowship with God and worshipping Him in person?

See, in your eagerness to put forth your opinions, you have forgotten to take a look at the truth. All you have to do is read the Book of Revelation. Stop putting forth your opinions as facts.

And finally, stop being so aggressive when you post your opinions.

Ok I'm so sorry.

Excuse me, did you consider the SUMMARY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION that I've posted above.

I suggest that every Christian or Bible-believer should print and examine every verse.

It's not my message that I proclaim, It's the very Word of God.

You will know if it's mine, coz it won't happen.

And I'm not afraid, of any negative comments or negative reactions, coz I know that it's God's way of spreading His Word, the Truth.

"The more you crush a fragrant flower, the more it will give its delicate scent."

Just consider my fellow Bible-believers the sequense of the events.

I could not have this eagerness if it is only my own opinion, coz I know that the probability of human opinion based on human understanding is not 100% sure.

So I'll post everything here so that, what you will do, is just to print and get message from the Word of God esp. from the Book of Revelation.

I just want to remind everybody that we could not get the message if we are already preoccupied. Approach God's Word in emptiness.

The following might be overwhelming, you need the Guidance of the Holy Spirit. Here's the SUMMARY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

REVELATION
12 Major Events in the Future
As revealed by the Lord God Almighty through His servant, Apostle John the Revelator

1. REIGN OF THE ANTI-CHRIST AND A FALSE PROPHET, AND DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL
• Revelation 13:1-18
• Revelation 6:1-11
• Revelation 16:13-16, Rev. 17:14

1”Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and tens horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” 5And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and speak like a dragon. 12And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads. 17And that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

• Revelation 6:1-11

1”Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2And I looked, and behold a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying ”Come and see.” 8So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. 9When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, ”How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

• Revelation 16:13-16

13”And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame. 16And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful. -- Rev.17:14.

2. SEALING OF BELIEVERS
• Revelation 7:1-8

1After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel from the east, having the seal of the Living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea. 3Saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: 5Of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; 6of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; 7of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; 8of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.”

3. POURING OF GOD’S WRATH
• Revelation 8:2-4
• Revelation 15:1-8
• Revelation 16:1-12,17-19
• [Detailed description: From Revelation 8:5 down to Revelation chapter 9:21]

2”And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. 3Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand.

• Revelation 15:1-8

1”Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete. 2And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God. 3They sing the song of the Lamb, saying: “Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints! 4Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your Name? For You alone are holy. For all nations shall come and worship before You, for Your judgments have been manifested.” 5After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened. 6And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands. 7Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever. 8The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

• Revelation 16:1-12,17-19

1 “Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.” 2So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. 3Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died. 4Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters saying: “You are righteous, O Lord, the One who is and who was and who is to be, because You have judged these things. 6For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. For it is their just due.” 7And I heard another from the altar saying, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.” 8Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire, 9And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory. 10Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain. 11They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. 12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 17Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18”And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. 19”Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

• [Detailed description of God’s Wrath: From Revelation 8:5 down to Revelation chapter 9:21]

5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake. 6So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. 7The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up. 8Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter. 12Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night. 13And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying, “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!”

• Revelation 9:1-21

1“Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them. 7The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lion’s teeth. 9And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon. 12One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things. 13Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill third of mankind. 16Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18By these three plagues a third of the mankind was killed –by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm. 20But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

4. GOD’S JUDGMENT ON GREAT BABYLON
• Revelation 17:1-7,9,12-18

1”Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, ‘Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters. 2With whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’ 3So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. 7But the angel said to me, ‘Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 9Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 12The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful. 15Then he said to me, ‘The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

1”After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, ‘Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury. 4And I heard another voice from heaven saying, ‘Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8Therefore her plagues will come in one day – death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. 9The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning. 10Standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’ 11And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore. 12Merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble. 13And cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. 15The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing. 16And saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance. 18And cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’ 19They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’ 20’Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!’ 21Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, ‘Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. 22The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. 23The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

1“After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! 2For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.” 3Again they said, “Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!” 4And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sat on the throne, saying, “Amen! Alleluia!” 5Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!” 6And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! 7Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God”. 10And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

5. CHRIST’S SECOND COMING
• Revelation 11:19

19”Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, and thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.”

20Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

12”I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. 16And said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

6. CHRISTIANS WILL BE GATHERED TOGETHER AND MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR
• Revelation 7:9-14
• Revelation 14:1-5

9”After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands. 10And crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying: “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” 13Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?” 14And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he answered to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

• Revelation 14:1-5

1”Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.”

7. BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
• Revelation 19:11-21

11”Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called the Word of God. 14And the armies of heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.” 19And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

8. SATAN WILL BE BOUND FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

1“Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

9. A THOUSAND YEARS REIGN OF CHRISTIANS
• Revelation 21:9-10,3-4,2,11-27

9”Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. 3And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. 2Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 11Having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12Also she had a great and high
wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13Three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west. 14Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear as glass. 19The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth sardonyx, the six sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eight beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. 22But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”

4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.”

10. SATAN WILL BE RELEASED AND BE PUNISHED, TOGETHER WITH HIS COHORTS
• Revelation 20:7-10

7”Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison. 8And will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11. JUDGMENT AND PUNISHMENT
• Revelation 20:11-15

11”Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

12. A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH
• Revelation 21:1,5-6
• Revelation 22:1-5
• Revelation 7:15-17

1”Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 5Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful. 6And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”

• Revelation 22:1-5

1”And He showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.”

• Revelation 7:15-17

15”Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16”They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17”For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

-- Gideons New Testament

Please consider summary of verses posted above.

GOD BLESS US ALL!

God's Servant from Revelation_proclaim
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Sat Sep 11, 2004 09:28 am

Your summary is interesting, however, in order for it to work out you have to believe the prophecies in Revelation are not sequential and you have left our Revelation 20:
Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. NAS

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Sep 17, 2004 04:32 am

HABAKKUK 2:3

"THE REVELATION AWAITS AN APPOINTED TIME;
IT SPEAKS OF THE END AND WILL NOT PROVE FALSE. THOUGH IT LINGER, WAIT FOR IT; IT WILL CERTAINLY COME AND WILL NOT DELAY.”

REVELATION 22:10

“Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.”

MATTHEW 24:35

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”

REVELATION 22:7

“Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

REVELATION 3:3

“Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. THEREFORE IF YOU WILL NOT WATCH, I WILL COME UPON YOU AS A THIEF, AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON YOU.”

“MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE…”
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Oct 04, 2004 06:05 am

Aineo wrote:Your summary is interesting, however, in order for it to work out you have to believe the prophecies in Revelation are not sequential and you have left our Revelation 20:
Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. NAS

Very interesting indeed....!

If we study the whole posted articles, especially the SUMMARY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION, then we can see that God's Word is consistent....
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Nov 12, 2004 02:03 am

Please NOTICE the inverted cross behind the FALSE PROPHET
of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE".

Please visit:

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/anti5.htm
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:37 am

Since NERO CAESAR is the BEAST (Antichrist) of the Book of Revelation, then the NERO'S CROSS will be his MARK.

Cross of Nero - Or Peace sign. Another sign that mocks the cross of Jesus. Also know as "The Dead Man Rune". It appears on the tombstones of some of Hitler's SS troops.

Please visit:

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm

God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Postby IAMFREE » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:45 pm

juniusrachus wrote:Since NERO CAESAR is the BEAST (Antichrist) of the Book of Revelation, then the NERO'S CROSS will be his MARK.

Cross of Nero - Or Peace sign. Another sign that mocks the cross of Jesus. Also know as "The Dead Man Rune". It appears on the tombstones of some of Hitler's SS troops.

Please visit:

God bless us all!

So what you are saying is that the Jews are going to put the NERO CROSS in the Holy of Holy's and hear it declair that it is god. Right? Or are they going to put NERO's dead body in there? :)
ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS, SIX LITERAL DAYS OF CREATION, WORLD WIDE FLOOD,ONE BLOOD

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:57 am

So what you are saying is that the Jews are going to put the NERO CROSS in the Holy of Holy's and hear it declair that it is god. Right? Or are they going to put NERO's dead body in there? :)[/quote]

NERO CAESAR will be the coming Antichrist.

He will reign in Jerusalem for 3.5 years.

The NERO'S CROSS will be the MARK of the beast, being described in

Revelation 13:17-18

17And that no one may buy or sell except one who has the MARK or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Please meditate on these things...
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Postby IAMFREE » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:12 pm

juniusrachus wrote:So what you are saying is that the Jews are going to put the NERO CROSS in the Holy of Holy's and hear it declair that it is god. Right? Or are they going to put NERO's dead body in there? :)

NERO CAESAR will be the coming Antichrist.

He will reign in Jerusalem for 3.5 years.

The NERO'S CROSS will be the MARK of the beast, being described in

Revelation 13:17-18

17And that no one may buy or sell except one who has the MARK or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Please meditate on these things...[/quote]
Is Nero going to have any injeries?
ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS, SIX LITERAL DAYS OF CREATION, WORLD WIDE FLOOD,ONE BLOOD

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Jan 05, 2005 09:46 am

So what you are saying is that the Jews are going to put the NERO CROSS in the Holy of Holy's and hear it declair that it is god. Right? Or are they going to put NERO's dead body in there? :)[/quote]
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Jan 05, 2005 09:47 am

IAMFREE wrote:
juniusrachus wrote:Since NERO CAESAR is the BEAST (Antichrist) of the Book of Revelation, then the NERO'S CROSS will be his MARK.

Please visit:

God bless us all!

So what you are saying is that the Jews are going to put the NERO CROSS in the Holy of Holy's and hear it declair that it is god. Right? Or are they going to put NERO's dead body in there? :)
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Postby IAMFREE » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:02 am

juniusrachus wrote:
IAMFREE wrote:

Please visit:

God bless us all!

Since you seem to believe that nero will be the coming anti-christ, please tell us the description that the bible gives of the anti-christ. His physical condition tas well as the things that he to do. :D

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:38 am

Since you seem to believe that nero will be the coming anti-christ, please tell us the description that the bible gives of the anti-christ. His physical condition tas well as the things that he to do. :D[/quote]

Great, here's my insights:

In Revelation 6:1-11

1”Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2And I looked, and behold a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying ”Come and see.” 8So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. 9When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, ”How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:04 pm

In REVELATION 6:1-11, we can see FOUR HORSES with different colors:

1. WHITE HORSE (verse 2)
2. RED HORSE (verse 4)
3. BLACK HORSE (verse 5)
4. PALE HORSE (verse 8)

When Nero Caesar will be revealed: II Thessalonians 2:9.

HERE'S MY INSIGHTS

1. WHITE HORSE represents "PEACE" or NERO CAESAR (the one riding on the horse) will conquer nations through a PEACE AGREEMENT or TREATY as described in DANIEL 9:27.

2. RED HORSE represents "WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD OF CHRISTIANS"

3. BLACK HORSE represents "DEATH AND MOURNING"

4. A PALE HORSE represents "FAMINE AND PLAGUES"

(Next time, I'll post RELATED VERSES concerning these things)

Please hold the line....

Thank you and God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Jan 12, 2005 05:26 am

Since you seem to believe that nero will be the coming anti-christ, please tell us the description that the bible gives of the anti-christ. His physical condition tas well as the things that he to do.

I'll just post the RELATED BIBLICAL VERSES,
so please have your BIBLE, my fellow BIBLE-BELIEVERS.....

So here's the ACTIVITY OF THE ANTICHRIST:

Daniel 11:21
Daniel 9:27
Daniel 11:23
Daniel 7:25
Daniel 11:31
Daniel 11:36
Daniel 12:11-12
Daniel 11:32-35
Daniel 11:40-45

REVELATION 6:1-11 is just equivalent to

EZEKIEL 14:21-23;
EZEKIEL 5:5-17 and
ISAIAH 66:19

LUKE 21:20
LUKE 21:24
MATTHEW 24:15-21
MARK 13:14-19
LUKE 21:21-22 and
LUKE 21:23

May God give us the wisdom and knowledge to know the HIDDEN MESSAGE OF HIS WORD through THE HOLY SPIRIT (the Helper) in us....

[/quote]
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

DivineOrder52280
New Convert
New Convert

Postby DivineOrder52280 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:55 pm

Hello,

This is a very interesting subject. I'm not challenging anyones post, but where do you see Jesus's Church being caught up fitting in at.When the people of sin are revealed to one-another or left behind. (what we all refer to as the rapture).

I've been trying to clear up confusion in my life as far as the study and sequence of prophecy. Of course I'll do my own research, but Iy's good to hear what others see.
thanks

WHO IS LIKE GOD???, Even the Angels worship and adore him; so who am I to do otherwise?

Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise. "Ps33:3"

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:00 am

I would like to include this in the 5th EVENT:

THE CHRIST'S SECOND COMING.

Revelation 11:15-19
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Jan 28, 2005 02:44 am

I would like to make some modifications / corrections

In event # 1: it has a clerical error. The ten horns has been written as "tens horns"

In event # 5: Revelation 11:15-18 must be included, before Revelation 11:19

In event # 7: It's not BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON, but "BATTLE IN ARMAGEDDON"

In event # 12: Revelation 22:1, the He must be written as small "he" signifiying that the "angel" showed the pure river of water to Apostle John.

Thank you and God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Caesar
New Convert
New Convert

Postby Caesar » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:53 am

Christian Soldier wrote:Nero was one of many, but he was not THE antichrist. Jesus told his disciples that many would come in His name, along with false prophets. The true and final antichrist is yet to come. Nero did not satisfy everything in Revelations. What happened to the mark? Nero killed himself. Revelations says that Jesus will destroy the antichrist. Granted Nero was an evil man but his influence only affected the Roman empire. The true antichrist will control the entire planet not just the "known" world. Revelations talks of a quarter of the worlds population being slain as a result of wars started by the antichrist. The romans at their height only controlled a quarter of the worlds population at that time.

I agree.
The antichrist is a spirit that is the spirit that is against Christ.
The woman represents, I think, that woman used from the antichrist because of to be against Christ.
I think it's very important because women have their instinct towards men because of the original sin.

:D
Luke Gospel is the Gospel of this world.
The Prince of this world of John Gospel is Christ
after His return.

Caesar
New Convert
New Convert

Postby Caesar » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:54 am

Christian Soldier wrote:Nero was one of many, but he was not THE antichrist. Jesus told his disciples that many would come in His name, along with false prophets. The true and final antichrist is yet to come. Nero did not satisfy everything in Revelations. What happened to the mark? Nero killed himself. Revelations says that Jesus will destroy the antichrist. Granted Nero was an evil man but his influence only affected the Roman empire. The true antichrist will control the entire planet not just the "known" world. Revelations talks of a quarter of the worlds population being slain as a result of wars started by the antichrist. The romans at their height only controlled a quarter of the worlds population at that time.

I agree.
The woman represents, I think, that woman used from the antichrist because of to be against Christ.
I think it's very important because women have their instinct towards men because of the original sin.

after His return.

Caesar
New Convert
New Convert

Postby Caesar » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:56 am

I agree.

after His return.

Caesar
New Convert
New Convert

Postby Caesar » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:58 am

I agree.

after His return.

habag
New Convert
New Convert

nero

Postby habag » Tue Feb 15, 2005 06:34 pm

Shalom Juri--,

May I offer a different opinion? Rev17 does indeed hold key verses. Your interpertation of the '7 kings', could be flawed.

It makes more since to think of them as the 7 heads, or kingdoms, on the dragon. The dragon is a symbol of Satan's kingdom, in the heavenlies. On on earth, there is a mirrowed image consisting of 7 kingdoms.

The verses in Rev 17 would then be understood like so: 5 have fallen, one is. This 'one is', would be Rome; seeing Revelation was written during this time.

'One is not yet come. And the beast you saw which was, and is not' This refers back to Rev 13, and the beast with the deadly wound; it was, then was not, and yet was to be. It, therefore, could not be Rome, but rather one of the five which preceeded it.

There has Ever, been only one nation to have been dead, and then has come back to life. This is of course Israel. In 1948, Israel's 'deadly wound' of 70AD was healed by the UN, and Israel rose from the sea of the nations. It was, as it were, in Sheol, the grave.

This returned Israel is, if you want to put a person's name to it, Herod's Israel. Was it not through this beast, Satan sat at the feet of the woman waiting to destroy her child? Was it not through this beast Satan was given power to 'bruise His heel'? Was it not in this beast, the Lord 'crushed his head'?

AntiChrist, who claims to be the seed of David, will come to power through this revived Israel, to once again confront Messiah.

Thus Israel, who became the 5th head of the dragon when God turned Israel over to Babylon (symbolic of the Dragon), is that beast who was, and when John wrote Revelation, 'was not', is that beast who shall be!

In His Name,

habag

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Re: nero

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 04:38 am

habag wrote:Shalom Juri--,

May I offer a different opinion? Rev17 does indeed hold key verses. Your interpertation of the '7 kings', could be flawed.

It makes more since to think of them as the 7 heads, or kingdoms, on the dragon. The dragon is a symbol of Satan's kingdom, in the heavenlies. On on earth, there is a mirrowed image consisting of 7 kingdoms.

The verses in Rev 17 would then be understood like so: 5 have fallen, one is. This 'one is', would be Rome; seeing Revelation was written during this time.

'One is not yet come. And the beast you saw which was, and is not' This refers back to Rev 13, and the beast with the deadly wound; it was, then was not, and yet was to be. It, therefore, could not be Rome, but rather one of the five which preceeded it.

There has Ever, been only one nation to have been dead, and then has come back to life. This is of course Israel. In 1948, Israel's 'deadly wound' of 70AD was healed by the UN, and Israel rose from the sea of the nations. It was, as it were, in Sheol, the grave.

This returned Israel is, if you want to put a person's name to it, Herod's Israel. Was it not through this beast, Satan sat at the feet of the woman waiting to destroy her child? Was it not through this beast Satan was given power to 'bruise His heel'? Was it not in this beast, the Lord 'crushed his head'?

AntiChrist, who claims to be the seed of David, will come to power through this revived Israel, to once again confront Messiah.

Thus Israel, who became the 5th head of the dragon when God turned Israel over to Babylon (symbolic of the Dragon), is that beast who was, and when John wrote Revelation, 'was not', is that beast who shall be!

In His Name,

habag

HOW would you explain then the word "HE"?

The "Dragon" is "SATAN"

NOTE THE "SATANIC TRINITY" in

REVELATION 16:13-14

13”And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Please print everything first and let the WORD OF GOD speak....
TAKE TIME...

LET GOD SPEAK through HIS WRITTEN WORD - THE BIBLE....

GOD BLESS!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 05:06 am

Here's another reference right directly from the Word of God in
Revelation 20:1-3.

Note closely verse 2 of Revelation chapter 20....

Event # 8. SATAN WILL BE BOUND FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

1“Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

habag
New Convert
New Convert

Postby habag » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:08 pm

Hello Juni...

Yes, the dragon is Satan. But do you think he looks like a dragon? Do you not think there is some symbolism here?

habag

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu Feb 24, 2005 03:53 am

habag wrote:Hello Juni...

Yes, the dragon is Satan. But do you think he looks like a dragon? Do you not think there is some symbolism here?

habag

Yap! There is symbolism...

The DRAGON symbolize the "WILD BEAST", WILDER and MORE POWERFUL than the other "Beast --NERO CAESAR".

GOD BLESS!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu Feb 24, 2005 04:02 am

Note the SATANIC TRINITY in REVELATION 16:13-14

13”And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

DRAGON - "SATAN"

BEAST - "NERO CAESAR"

FALSE PROPHET - "The MAN from the VATICAN CITY, The MAN from the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - THE POPE.

Please visit: http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/anti5.htm
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:52 am

habag wrote:Hello Juni...

Yes, the dragon is Satan. But do you think he looks like a dragon?

habag

I don't know what is the ORIGINAL WORD of "DRAGON" when Apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation.

I'm a veterinary graduate, but I don't know the existence of "DRAGON".
But one dragon I know, the LARGEST / HEAVIEST LIZARD in the world - the KOMODO DRAGON of INDONESIA.

Visit: http://www.honoluluzoo.org/komodo_dragon.htm
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sun Feb 27, 2005 07:33 am

Additional modifications / corrections

In Event # 5: Rev. 11:19 "...noises, 'AND' thunderings, an earthquake..."

The word 'AND' must be removed.

In Event # 9: Rev. 21:18 "...and the city was pure gold, like clear 'AS' glass.

The word 'AS' must be removed.

God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sun Feb 27, 2005 07:38 am

Note the consistency of God's message or idea concerning the end days from the following verses:

Please have your BIBLE... my fellow Bible-believers....

Luke 21:20
Luke 21:24
Matthew 24:15-21
Mark 13:14-19
Luke 21:21-22 and
Luke 21:23

Ezekiel 14:21-23
Ezekiel 5:5-17
Isaiah 66:19
Matthew 24:14

God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:50 pm

I just want to be MORE SPECIFIC, so Event # 1 must be:

Event # 1.

REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST AND A FALSE PROPHET, AND DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM

Under Event # 3: In Revelation 9:18

"... a third of 'THE' mankind was killed ..."

The word 'THE' must be removed.

God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Wed Mar 16, 2005 01:42 pm

The UNBELIEFS of the people during (Prophet) NOAH, DID NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE OF GOD.

I'm here NOT to make argument, BUT TO PRESENT THE WORD OF GOD...

It's up for the people to TAKE HEED....

Please refer to the 12 Major Biblical Events posted at

the bottom part of page 1 on this posting...

http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=4664

God bless us all!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Sevryn45
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Sevryn45 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 04:03 pm

ok so according to juniusrachus The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are satanic. Now that we got this out of the way can somebody ban this crack pot from Orthodox Christian forums.

We don't need his mumbo jumbo, we stick only to scripture not apostate opinions about scripture.
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."
John 14:20

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Apr 29, 2005 06:20 am

Sevryn45 wrote:ok so according to juniusrachus The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are satanic. Now that we got this out of the way can somebody ban this crack pot from Orthodox Christian forums.

We don't need his mumbo jumbo, we stick only to scripture not apostate opinions about scripture.

Did I say that the GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT are Satanic? As what you say....

ok so according to juniusrachus The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are satanic.

TAKE YOU TIME BEFORE YOU "MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS"!

Or else you become a FALSE WITNESS LIKE SATAN....

Print everything first...

Well, DID OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WASTED HIS TIME TO HIS "FALSE ACCUSERS" WHEN THEY ACCUSED HIM AS "DEMON-POSSESED MAN"?
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri Apr 29, 2005 06:26 am

Sevryn45 wrote:ok so according to juniusrachus The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are satanic. Now that we got this out of the way can somebody ban this crack pot from Orthodox Christian forums.

IF GOD IS WITH ME, THEN WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?

Even if you get rid from my postings, THE TRUTH WILL STILL PREVAIL!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Return to “Archived”