A Triune God Foreshadowed In Old Testament Feast Of Passover

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

A Triune God Foreshadowed In Old Testament Feast Of Passover

Postby Scorpion » Sat Apr 03, 2004 02:21 pm

This topic has been started to give information about how a Triune God DID exist in the Old Testament and is NOT a pagan idea/doctrine or anything new.

See my other thread first before reading this to get a better understanding, click here http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=3940

In the Messianic Sedar, in the Feast of Passover which has been celebrated since the Israelites were delivered from Enslavement in Egypt, it contains a Foreshadowing of the Trinity...I will explain how...

In the Feast of Passover, there is what is called a "Matzah" ... which is like a cracker type biscuit, which looks like the one below...

*THREE* Matzah's are kept in a "Unity Compartment" ... Its like a bag with three seperate units and a Matzah is kept in each unit, but they are all in one Unity Compartment. The pouch where the three matzah's are kept in, also are layered, the matzah's are on top of each other as if they have some form of "Order". This is symbolic of the Order of Authority seen in the Triune God ... Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Thats interesting ... three, but one. And Christians say to people time and time again, that our God is triune, in three forms, but one God, just three persons.

The Second matzah is "Broken" ... and one is wrapped in a "white" linen material, and then ... Hidden away. Whats the symbolism behind this?

The order of the Trinity in terms of Authority is ... Father, Son and Holy Spirit ... if you remember ... Jesus is the second person of the Trinity and came to earth in human flesh to die on the cross for us all ... Like the "Second" matzah is "Broken" ... So was Jesus, the "Second" person of the Trinity broken for us ...

1 Corinthians 11:24 - And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is BROKEN for you: this do in remembrance of me

The "Second" matzah is then "wrapped" in white linen and "Hidden" away ... This is symbolic of Jesus's body being wrapped up, and Hidden away in the Tomb.

This next bit is interesting...

In the Pesash (Passover) ... comes what is called "The Afikomen" ... This means "He came" ... By the way, this is symbolic of the Resurrection of Yeshua our Messiah. The Second matzah which was broken, wrapped, and hidden away and the children are sent to find this. When the child finds this, they are given a "Promised Gift" .. Now this is quite mind blowing, watch carefully ... The child does not receive the promised gift immediately, BUT ... the child receives their "Promised Gift" exactly 50 days later ... on the Feast of Pentecost!

Well ... Whats this symbolic for? When Jesus ascended into Heaven, he promised a Gift for the Apostles, which he said would come days after he left. What happened shortly on the Day of Pentecost?

People got their promised gift ... The Wonderful Comforter ... The Holy Spirit :)

The Sedar of Pesach (The Order of Passover) starts by the Mother lighting a candle on the table, this is symbolic of Mary, and the candle and the light is symbolic of Mary bringing Jesus (The light of the world) into the world.

It may also be interesting to note that Jesus was born in Bethlehem, which means ... "House of Bread" ... and Jesus said something about Bread, lets see what he said ...

John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I AM the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst

It is interesting to also note that Leaven, is symbolic of Sin, Paul also said that Jesus is our "Unleaven" bread ... and it is quite amazing to note that Jesus was buried on the Feast of UNLEAVENED bread.

Why is the middle layer of matza revealed while the other two remain hidden? Again, many believers see Jesus, the middle person of the Trinity who was revealed in a human body while the Father and Holy Spirit remained hidden.

If people take note ... the Bible is the most amazing book, and if muslims were to stop critizing things and saying for example that the Trinitarian doctrine is paganistic, and read the Bible and look at these things, they would change. I hope God helps people to understand this, and see ... That all throughout the Old Testament things Foreshadowed Jesus, the Messiah. There are many examples that i know of like this that are evidence that a Triune God WAS in the Old Testament, and is not a "New Beleif" or Christianity is not a "new religion".

I would love to see some muslims reply to this with their thoughts on this and tell me if the concept of a Triune God is pagan, or wether its the truth. You'll never convince me that a group of Jews conspired to put hidden symbolisms of Jesus, the Death and Resurrection, and the Triunity of God in the Feast of Passover :)

God bless for now, i hope you enjoyed this information i provided and kind regards,
Scorpz.
If Jerusalem Belongs To Muslims ... Mecca Belongs To The Jews

Return to “Archived”