THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
jjf
New Convert
New Convert

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

Postby jjf » Tue Jun 25, 2002 03:42 am

We are told that the ancient Chaldeans, during the time of the Babylonian Empire when the prophetic Book of Daniel was written, had a numerological technique that can be applied to the english alphabet today. In that system, each succeeding letter of the alphabet was equal to 6 more than the one before it. In our system A would equal 6, B would equal 12, C would = 18, D = 24, E = 30, F= 36 etc...as shown in the chart at http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ba ... words.html Using this simple math formula "New York" totals 666, the name "John" totals 282 the same number as "beast" which also totals 282. Remember "JOHN" wrote the Revelation. Could God have been sending us a message down through the ages telling us what the name of Antichrist would be. Not that "John" is an evil name because "JOHN" who wrote the Revelation was "most beloved of God" according to the bible. The phrase "God's With Us" also total's 870 using the same math formula. One day I was at work and I was playing with a handheld calculator trying to calculate different name's who I thought would be the Antichrist. I calculated William J. Clinton, Colin Powell, George Walker Bush, even Rush Limbaugh. I finally threw down my calculator in discust. Then I believe The Lord put it in my mind to consider Jack Kennedy as the Antichrist.

I picked up my calculator and began calculating JKFs' name. The name "John" total's 282 the same number as "beast" which also total's 282.
(see http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2001/bobware219.htm ). The number "3"-- number for God (a reference to the Trinity) The word for God (Eloheem) in Hebrew is a plural noun ("God's With Us" notice it's plural) which requires at least three individuals because of the ending (eem) used. Hebrew has a different ending for singular and duo (two). According to E.W. Bullinger in his book "Number's In Scripture" the name "Jesus" in Greek which is "Yeshua" total's 888. When the name Jesus was born with (Emmanuel) is translated into English "God's With Us" the phrase "God's With Us" totals 870 which is 18 short of 888. I don't know why that is though. Check this out. When you add 18 to the total of the name "John" 282 + 18 = 300 "America" totals 300. I believe that John Kennedy is the Antichrist (beast) of Revelation. The Antichrist is a man and his nation. Revelation say's "who can make war with the beast (America) who is like unto the beast (America) she has never lost a major war. The red, white and blue (America). John Kennedy is America's only Roman Catholic President and his hair is red, his eye's are blue and his complection is "white". The blue in the American flag is sometime's shown as a dark blue (navy, the color of the suit most politician's in America wear) and sometime's the blue in the American flag is shown as a lighter blue (eye's). I believe the reason we are currently being whipped up in a patriotic frenzy is in anticipation of the surprise reappearance of President JFK. Maybe a clone or maybe he was frozen along with Marilyn Monroe and we were led to believe that they both died. The Catholic church to which he belonged has this year 2002 as the 6,000th year since creation. Maybe he wanted to be frozen and come back in the year "2000" to lead the world into the next millenium. There was a rumor that JFK had he won the 1964 election he wouldn't have survived his term anyway because of medical problem's he was having. One rumor was that his doctor said that he (JFK) only had about 3.5 year's to live just before his death anyway. That is interesting because Revelation say's that the Antichrist will reign 1,260 day's (3.5 "prophetic year's"). There are a number of well know people who found out they were dying and wanted their body frozen and then when a cure was found for what they were dying of then they could be brought back. Some people back in the 1960's wanted to be frozen and then woken up in the year 2000 so they could see the future and what life would be like in the year 2000. Anyway back to calculating the different name's JFK was known by and seeing if evil name's such as "Herod" and "King Herod" calculate out to the same total when you add 18 to the total such as the name "Kennedy which totals 468 and the mirror image of 648 is 864. The number 666 - 18 = 648 and 666 + 18 = 684". (see http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2001/bobware219.htm for an explanation of what I mean by "mirror image") The name "John Kennedy" totals 768 and "Fitzgerald" totals 678 the mirror image of 768. The name "John Fitzgerald totals 978 the mirror image of "Fitzgerald" which totals 678. We are told that the ancient Chaldeans, during the time of the Babylonian Empire when the prophetic Book of Daniel was written, had a numerological technique that can be applied to the english alphabet today. In that system, each succeeding letter of the alphabet was equal to 6 more than the one before it. In our system A would equal 6, B would equal 12, C would = 18, D = 24, E = 30, F= 36 etc...as shown in the chart at http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ba ... words.html "Herod" totals 300 the same number as "America". Remember "John" totals 282 the same number as "beast" and when you add 18 to 282 it totals 300. I don't understand why you have to add 18 to you total though. I have noticed something though. When your calculation comes out to more than 1,000 you have to add 36 which is 18 X 2 = 36. And if your total is more than 2,000 then you have to add 54 to your total. I don't understand why though. The name "George Walker Bush" totals 1062 the same number as "Pontius Pilate". The name "Pontius" totals 684 the mirror image of Kennedy which totals 468.

http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net/

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Tue Jun 25, 2002 04:13 am

I'm sorry but you lost me on this one, I did a few drugs when I was kid and have a few weird thoughts about some stuff in revelation myself and could of sorta follow the JFK stuff if you throw in human cloning to make it fit, but takes 10 cups of coffee, 2 doughnuts, and a calculator to make sense of it, english 101 please somebody!

wil

Postby wil » Tue Jun 25, 2002 04:43 am

ummmm
my fingers got all tied up on that one
and we wont even go there on the "drugs when i was young" issue

-wil

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Tue Jun 25, 2002 04:48 am

Sinners saved by grace remember.

Return to “Archived”