Help Wanted on the forum!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by webmaster, Aug 9, 2003.

1. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

Help Wanted
    Mat 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

The Kingdom of God is hiring, would you like to apply?
    Read on to see if you qualify.

JOB TITLE: Ambassadors for God. "Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us."(2 Cor 5:20)

JOB DESCRIPTION: Witness. Tell the dying world how to live through Jesus Christ; He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned."(Mark 16:15,16)

EXPERIENCE: None necessary! An apprenticeship will be served via on-the-job training.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS: Unlimited! Everyone is welcome, preachers, teachers, singers, musicians, missionaries, custodians, food servers, and numerous others that I just can't list here; "there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all."(1 Cor 12:4-6)

EXCEPTIONS: The position of BOSS, has already been filled by God! God tells us one-hundred-sixty-four (164) times in His Word, "I am the Lord;" "I am the LORD your God. You shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy."(Lev 11:44)

QUALIFICATIONS: Must have previously sinned and been blood washed; "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."(Rom 3:23) You must be willing to "press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."(Phil 3:14)

EDUCATION: "A Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in [Jesus'] name, He will teach you all things."(John 14:26)

BENEFITS: "God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."(Phil 4:19)

INSURANCE: Access to the Master Physician; "great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all."(Mat 12:15)

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: "Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law,"(Gal 5:22, 23) and a "Wonderful Counselor."(Isa 9:6)

REWARD FOR COMPLETING THE JOB ASSIGNMENT: "Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life."(Mat 19:29)

MOST IMPORTANT BENEFIT: Eternal life with the employer; Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."(John 10:28 )

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Before your death; "we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."! (2 Cor 5:10)

Will you apply?

2. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

You should publish this in a couple of the forums! It is a great want ad.

3. webmaster

4. newseed

newseed New Member

Hey! It's a job that nobody quits!!!

For the Glory of the Lord,
    Eddie

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember the time when webmaster had sent me this message and i got upset and complaining because i was already saved.
    Which in return was rebuked by webmaster{Marty}telling me that i lacked Humility because it was sent to all Christians.

And the outcome, Marty then prayed to the Lord{Answered} and to this day i can see transformation within me at a gradual pace.

It is written:Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    James 5:16

It is also written:Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
    Proverbs 27:2

And so i give praise to Marty, thank you and God Bless!

6. Sweetkiyyu

Sweetkiyyu New Member

What a terrific want ad!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the truth. i dont know why but i always feel the need to save people
    so far ive only managed to save 2 people
    but i will keep going strong i intend to save 100 people before i die.
    i feel this is my destiny :)
    regards
    mike E

8. newseed

newseed New Member

Peace Mike,

Please be aware that it is NOT you that saves them but instead you plant the seed in Jesus' name and then its the power of God that draws them to Him.

John 6:44

New American Standard
    "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise R362 him up on the last day.

King James Version
    John 6:44 - No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Bible in Basic English
    No man is able to come to me if the Father who sent me does not give him the desire to come: and I will take him up from the dead on the last day.

The New Living Translation
    For people can't come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them from the dead.

Do not focus on how many you save but instead focus on how many seeds you plant.

BIC,
    Eddie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Mike!

A man or woman by the influential power of God can bring either 10 souls into the Kingdom of God or 10,000 souls into the Kingdom of God. If a Pastor who has the means and way to minister throughout the Entire World because of the amount of talents he has been given such as plenty of money, transportation, assistant pastors or deacons who aid them may reap the same rewards in Heaven as one who has but 1 talent and is poor and has no means of transportation, assistants or aide. To whom much is given much is required, thats the equality God has bestowed upon all children of God.

Both verses below displays that God does not show favoritism but distributes rewards according to the persons ability and means which he has been given.

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:21

He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:22,23

I'm sure that your looking forward to the Lord saying this:Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

God Bless!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

peace eddie & omega
    BUT how do i place the seed in them??
    i think it would help if i could get people to say this prayer

"Lord Jesus, I need You as my Savior. Save me from eternal death. Give me God's life. I want to be born again of God. Make me a Christian." Then you will receive the life of God to make you a born-again Christian.

please tell me what else i could do to plant this seed
    regards
    mikeE

11. newseed

newseed New Member

What is it that you are trying to get out of hearing someone praying that prayer? Self satisfaction? You are acting as though that you should reap the benefits immediately.

Galatians 6:
    7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not

When your plant a seed, it will not bring forth fruit until harvest time. Can you pick a fruit at the time you plant the seed?

please tell me what else i could do to plant this seed
    regards
    mikeE[/quote]

Just preach the Gospel (seed) and let God take care of the rest. Your harvest will come the day we meet the Lord. Again, reread Omega's post.

BIC,
    Eddie

12. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

Only God can save anyone. We can sow the seeds of truth with the hope and prayer that God will find fertile soil for what we sow. What we cannot do is market Christianity as a product by forcing Biblical principles on others.

13. edwina

edwina New Member

hello mike

i am new here and its a blessing to read in your posts how you long to see people saved. oh, for there to only be more that way!!
    many ways of planting seeds are leaving tracks around that people can read that tell how to get saved.
    also, being able to memorise the romans road, its called..
    its certain scripture that you can show people from the bible how to get saved.
    also,when you get a chance to talk to someone, a good question is to ask them- if they knew for sure if they died today, would they go to heaven?
    you would have to segway your conversation to that point eventually tho- not just spring it on them...:)
    so that a is a few ways to plant seeds.
    i pray the Lord uses you in a powerful way to further his kingdom.
    i always carry a small n. t. with me to be ready to show someone.

14. webmaster

[​IMG]

Looking for Moderators & DJ - Jesus Christ Forums..