Demons in the 1st and 2nd heavens

Discussion in 'Occult.. Research' started by (Omega), Oct 17, 2004.

1. (Omega)

(Omega) New Member

Here are images taken by people from NASA-->DEMONS

These Entities have often thought by many to be Spacecrafts but these are in actuality demonic conveyances which are manifestations from the hellish realm. Since nothing physical in this world is able to move at such an incredible speed that defies the law of physics. Here is a passage in the Bible that points to other spirit entities that are benign.

Ezekiel 1:14,21 - And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

What a Terrible time that will be! Deception at its peak!

People can deny the existence of demonic hosts who occupy the 1st and 2nd Heavens but only if they knew the facts behind it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOD BLESS!

2. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

How would an astrophysicist explain this photo? I wonder if UFO Evidence is a reliable source of information on natural phenomena.

3. wigginsmum

wigginsmum New Member

I just saw a page of random text from Omega's link. I personally don't feel the need to fret about demonic hierarchies or which one ranks where - I just know they're all defeated by Jesus.

Jules

4. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

In order to see the pictures on that link you have to have QuickTime installed on your computer. QuickTime is a free download from
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

5. (Omega)

(Omega) New Member

Beam me up!

<center>[​IMG]</center>
    <center>[​IMG]</center><center>[​IMG]</center> <center>[​IMG]</center><center>[​IMG]</center><center> :lol: </center>

6. twohumble

twohumble New Member

Dr. Hugh Ross has a great book out entitled "Little Green Men" that explains just what Omega said. He was in
    charge of an observatory in Canada where all UFO sitings where reported and they looked into it. He then searched scripture, and agrees thet many of the abductions, and encounters, including sitings may well be demonic manifestations.

Right on Omega....

7. Aineo

Aineo Active Member

:D Manifestations can be imaginary. Are there demons on this earth? I don't doubt there are; ask any missionary who has spent any time ministering to primative cultures and their stories will make you shudder. However, UFO's? Maybe, but how would Dr. Ross explain this video as a scientist?