Book of Life

Discussion in 'Apologetics Forum: Ask questions about Christ' started by jjf1990, Jul 24, 2017.

1. jjf1990

jjf1990 Administrator Staff Member

Book of Life​

Revelation 3:5
    Jesus Christ Speaking here!
    "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not Erase his Name from the Book of Life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."
    • Name in the Book of Life equals eternal life. Ephesians 1:4-6
    • Name blotted out of the Book of Life equals no eternal life. Matthew 7:21-23
    • Name not in the Book of Life equals no eternal life.
    1. The Book of Life is opened in Revelation 20:12 & the outcome of those NOT written in "The Book of Life" is found in Revelation 20:15
    2. Who's name is written in the Book of Life has Eternal Life/Security ONLY when The Book of Life is opened in Revelation 20:12
    3. There are names written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, since before the world was even formed! Revelation 13:8 Revelation 17:8
    4. Jesus Christ Can Add your name to the Book of Life.
    5. Jesus Christ Can Subtract your name from the Book of Life. Revelation 3:5
    6. God Can Subtract your name from the Book of Life. Revelation 22:19
    7. Is the Innocent already in the Book of Life? Ezekiel 18:4 Matthew 19:14 Luke 18:16
    Revelation 19:10...for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.
    John 10:28-29 is a direct promise of Eternal Life.
    "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand."
    It's only a Direct Statement of "Eternal Life/Security" if Jesus was talking about the future of those that are
    1. Written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, that His Father has given to Him/Jesus. No one can snatch them out of Jesus Father’s hand, because His Father is greater than all.
    2. Written in the Book of Life by Jesus, that His Father has given to Him/Jesus. No one can snatch them out of Jesus Father’s hand, because His Father is greater than all.
    • They NOT in the Book of Life Perish in Revelation 20:15, so it's a Promise/Prophecy of something that happens in the Future.
    • They in the Book of Life Don't Perish in Revelation 20:15, so it's a Promise/Prophecy of something that happens in the Future.
    • Eternal Life is not actually received until 1 Corinthians 15:36 1 Corinthians 15:51-53
    Revelation 19:10...for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.
    John 5:24 Jesus talking about Events that will happen in the Future
    Very truly I tell you,
    whoever Hears My Word (The Words that Jesus Teaches, John 5:25 John 5:28)
    & believes Him who sent me (Believes God who sent Jesus, John 6:29 John 12:44)
    has eternal life (John 5:26 two conditions above has to be met
    1. before your name is written into the Book Life? John 5:27
    2. was already written in the Book Life? Ephesians 1:4-6
    & will not be judged (John 5:29 Revelation 20:13 )
    but has crossed over from death to life. (1 John 3:14-16 Ephesians 2:1-10 Personal Tense)

People see everything in the present tense because we want everything Now aka instant gratification!
    OSAS avoid the stuff in the Conditions because we don't need it no longer?
    1. "whoever Hears My Word" aka The Words that Jesus Teaches John 5:25 John 5:28.
    2. "believes Him who sent me" John 6:29 John 12:44

When writing about an actual event that happens in the Future,
    when we the writer Heard the Story from Jesus,
    but the Event itself hasn't happened Yet today,
    but will Happen in the Future &
    to present the event today with 2 conditions that has to be met first,
    before the actual event happens tomorrow,(Future Tense)
    How do we write it?

1st Type aka I will NOT BLOT his name from the book of life for he who overcomes.
    Revelation 3:5 'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
    • The one who is not erased is the one who "overcomes", its conditional. Revelation 3:12

2nd Type aka I will BLOT out his name from the book of life for iniquity.
    Psalm 69:27-28 Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness. May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.

3rd Type aka God shall take his part out of the Book of Life
    Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the Words of the Book of this Prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the Holy City, and from the things which are Written in this Book.

4th Type aka they Sin Not & their name written in the book of life.
    Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

5th Type aka 666 stuff & their name NOT written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.
    Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

If you accept the Mark, Jesus Can Blot out your name from the Book of Life which He/Jesus Wrote in there?
    If you Remove from the Words in Revelation, God will Blot out your name from the Book of Life which was written from the foundation of the world or even those added by Jesus.
    If you accept the Animal Sacrifice System in the place of Jesus's Sacrifice, Jesus Can Blot out your name from the Book of Life which was written from the foundation of the world.

We only have "Eternal Life/Security" because it's in Jesus's Hand. He decides not you or me or our bible verses we change into something else to put the Power back into our own Hands. The Power is in Jesus's Hand.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017