Read before posting to this forum.

<B><i>My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6
...always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.. 1 Peter 3:15 NAS</i></B>
Aineo
Admin
Admin

Read before posting to this forum.

Postby Aineo » Fri Mar 03, 2006 08:57 pm

Apologetics is by nature a debate forum where each of us can defend the hope that is within us through the Holy Spirit. Passions can run high when people defend what they believe, however this is no reason to violate our Forum Rules. Therefore, I feel it is necessary to remind all posters to this forum of Forum Rules 4 and 7.

4. No slandering other posters or dealing in personalities. Some posters hold strong opinions about topics under discussion however, resorting to name calling or derogatory remarks aimed on any poster will not be tolerated. Take you personal differences to emails or private messages. Posting private communications or alluding to such communications on any public forum will be grounds for deactivation of your account and the deletion of your post.

7. No “I’m a better person than you are”. Our members run the gambit from people of faith to atheists. Keep this is mind and refrain from lifting yourself above all others in knowledge, value, orthodoxy, etc. For our Christian members remember there are many faiths but only One Lord, your denomination, doctrine, or understanding of the Bible may not be universally accepted by others.

If you cannot abide by these rules, which you agreed to abide by when you registered then refrain from posting to Apologetics. I also remind you of this, which is also found in our Forum Rules:

We reserve the right to edit or delete any post in violation of these rules without notification of the author or any subsequent posters.

These rules are not open for discussion or debate. If you have a problem with management of this board you can email or private message a moderator or the webmaster.

We also reserve the right to deactivate the account of any author who violates these rules without notification.

Return to “Apologetics Forum: Ask questions about Christianity/Debate doctrines”