NERO'S CROSS WILL BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

NERO'S CROSS WILL BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Postby juniusrachus » Wed May 18, 2005 02:49 am

Since NERO CAESAR is the COMING ANTICHRIST, then NERO'S CROSS (PEACE SIGN) WILL BE HIS MARK...

Revelation 13:18

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.”

“Nero Caesar” transliterated into the Hebrew from the Greek (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666 in Hebrew.

NERON KAISER is the Greek equivalent for Nero Caesar and its Hebrew equivalent is NRWNQSR which has a numerical value which totals to 666, the number of the “beast” that has been described in Revelation 13:18.

N = 50 (Nun)

R = 200 (Resh)

W= 6 (Yau)

N = 50 (Nun)

Q = 100 (Quoph)

S = 60 (Samekh)

R = 200 (Resh)

God Bless Us All!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Wed May 18, 2005 03:54 am

There are a gaggle of names that can be shown to equal 666, so other than your obssession with Nero what is your proof that he was the antichrist?

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu May 19, 2005 03:48 am

Aineo wrote:There are a gaggle of names that can be shown to equal 666, so other than your obssession with Nero what is your proof that he was the antichrist?

BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL PROOFS WHY NERO CAESAR IS/WILL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST:

Proof #1. Nero Caesar was the 6th king of the Julio-Claudian line of Emperors.

JULIO-CLAUDIAN LINE OF EMPERORS

49 - 44 BC Julius Caesar
27 BC-14 AD Augustus
14 –37 Tiberius I
37-41 Caligula (Gaius Caesar)
41-54 Claudius I
54-68 Nero

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.; http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm

Proof #2. Nero Caesar (ad37-6, was the emperor of ancient Rome, when:

Paul, Saint (circa ad3-62), Apostle Paul wrote this letter in II Thessalonians 2:3

“Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day (Christ's second coming) will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition.”

John the Evangelist (?-ad 101), Take note what Apostle John wrote in Revelation

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition." -- Revelation 17:10-11

…during a period of persecution of Christians by the Romans, John was banished to Pátmos, where he is believed to have written the Apocalypse, or Book of Revelation.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Proof # 3. Revelation 13:10 relates to Nero’s death. Nero killed with the sword would die by a sword that he put in his own throat June 9, 68 (Suetonius Nero 49; Gentry, 1989b, 63). The death of Nero Caesar meant the end of the Julio-Claudian line of Emperors. (http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm)

“He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” -- Revelation 13:10

Proof # 4. In ancient times letters were used as numbers. For example A=1, B=2, C=3 and so forth. So names had a certain numerical value. The Hebrew spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666. There is a textual variant in Revelation 13:18 with the number 616 which is probably the Latin equivalent of Nero Caesar. (http://bibleandscience.com/revelation.htm)

or the ROMAN NUMERALS:

I = 1
V = 5
X = 10, and so forth... So names had a certain numerical value.

Revelation 13:18

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.”

“Nero Caesar” transliterated into the Hebrew from the Greek (Neron Kaiser) adds up to exactly 666 in Hebrew.

NERON KAISER is the Greek equivalent for Nero Caesar and its Hebrew equivalent is NRWNQSR which has a numerical value which totals to 666, the number of the “beast” that has been described in Revelation 13:18.

N = 50 (Nun)

R = 200 (Resh)

W= 6 (Yau)

N = 50 (Nun)

Q = 100 (Quoph)

S = 60 (Samekh)

R = 200 (Resh)

Proof # 5. After Nero Caesar killed himself, Galba was proclaimed as the next emperor of Rome by the senate. Galba reigned as an emperor for only seven (7) months.

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition." -- Revelation 17:10-11

GALBA

b. Dec. 24, 3 BC
d. Jan. 15, AD 69, Rome [Italy]

Latin in full SERVIUS GALBA CAESAR AUGUSTUS, original name SERVIUS SULPICIUS GALBA Roman emperor for seven months (ad 68-69).

Nero, deserted by his imperial troops (Praetorian Guard), killed himself on June 9, 68, and Galba was formally accepted as emperor by the Senate.

Copyright © 1994-2001 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.

Proof # 6. According to Daniel 11:21 that the ‘antichrist’ is a contemptible person who has not been given the honor of loyalty…

Nero, deserted by his imperial troops (Praetorian Guard), killed himself on June 9, 68.

An army was sent to Judaea under Titus Flavius Vespasianus to restore order; but it had not completed its task when two provincial governors in the west rebelled against Nero--Julius Vindex in Gallia Lugdunensis and Sulpicius Galba in Hispania Tarraconensis. When the praetorians in Rome also renounced their allegiance, Nero lost his nerve and committed suicide. He brought the Julio-Claudian dynasty to an ignominious end by being the first emperor to suffer damnatio memoriae--his reign was officially stricken from the record by order of the Senate.

In 68 the Gallic and Spanish legions, along with the Praetorian Guards, rose against him, and he fled Rome. Declared a public enemy by the Senate, he committed suicide on June 9, 68, near Rome.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I HAVE PRESENTED IT AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT PEOPLE "MAY" UNDERSTAND...

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu May 19, 2005 03:56 am

IF PEOPLE "WILL NOT BELIEVE" THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE PRESENTED, IT'S NOT MY LOSE...

Would it be Prophet Elijah's lose if the Israelites "will not listen" to him?

Did Prophet Noah lose something when the ancient people "didn't take heed to his warnings"?

Should I stop presenting these messages because of the unbelief of one person?
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Thu May 19, 2005 01:10 pm

John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D., which was 32 years after the death of Nero therefore Nero cannot be the one "who is". Also "kings" can be representative of "kingdoms", which are political entities. The Roman Empire is probably what John is referring to not to a specific man. The beast will be of the "eighth" and come from the "seventh", which is yet to be identified although many speculate the "seventh" is the European Union. The international designation for the EU is 666 and the computer used by the EU is referred to as the "beast". So your "historical" proof that Nero is the antichrist falls apart under closer examination.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri May 20, 2005 11:02 am

Aineo wrote:John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D., which was 32 years after the death of Nero therefore Nero cannot be the one "who is".

Are you really sure of the date the Book of Revelation was written?

John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D., which was 32 years after the death of Nero

Please NOTE that Apostle John were seeing VISIONS or PICTURES OF THE EVENTS....

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO SHOW PICTURE OF "NERO CAESAR" TO APOSTLE JOHN?

Ok. If NERO CAESAR is NOT the antichrist, then it's your time to explain these following verses, especially those written in bold:

3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. -- Revelation 13:3,8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” -- Revelation 17:8

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri May 20, 2005 11:14 am

Please "EXPLAIN" these additional verses by "QUOTING" related Biblical verses:

2 Thessalonians 2:4

Revelation 13:5-10

Daniel 7:25 and

Daniel 11:36

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Fri May 20, 2005 01:24 pm

Revelation 1:1-3
1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must shortly take place; and He sent and communicated it by His angel to His bond-servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near. NAS
Yes I am sure of the date of Revelation and John was shown what was to take place not what had already happened.
3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. -- Revelation 13:3,8
I don't fully understand what you are trying to say. One of the heads gets a wound that appears to be fatal (but was not) and appears to be resurrected. This cannot apply to Nero since Nero has been dead for almost 2,000 years.
Revelation 17:8-18
8 "The beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. 9 "Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. 11 "And the beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. 12 "And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. 13 "These have one purpose and they give their power and authority to the beast. 14 "These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful." 15 And he said to me, "The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. 16 "And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. 17 "For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God should be fulfilled. 18 "And the woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth." NAS
Put Revelation 13:8 in its full context. Ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom with give their authority to the beast. Nero was emperor of a kingdom that conquered other kings they did not willingly relinquish their authority to him. So again the beast cannot be Nero.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-5
2:1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him, 2 that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. NAS
When did Nero sit in the Temple of God? This never happened since Nero died in 68 A.D. and Titus was the Roman general who conquered Jerusalem. Vespasian was then Emperor of the Roman Empire.
Revelation 13:4-10
5 And there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies; and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. NAS
Nero was Emperor of Rome for 14 years so I fail to see how the above applies to Nero.
Daniel 7:23-28

23 "Thus he said: 'The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24'As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25'And he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26'But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27'Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.' 28 "At this point the revelation ended. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts were greatly alarming me and my face grew pale, but I kept the matter to myself." NAS
Again I am not sure what your point is. The 4th beast is a kingdom that will give rise to the 10 kingdoms who will give their authority to the beast in Revelation 13.
Daniel 11:36-39

36 "Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. 37 "And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 "But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones, and treasures. 39 "And he will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him, and he will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price. NAS
What does this have to do with Nero? Nero was a fop who was more interested in carnal pleasures than conquering territory. If one of the reasons you think Nero is being described is because of "And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women". 12 of the first 14 Roman Emperors were practicing homosexuals. The most notorious was Tiberius who flaunted his male lover before the Senate and the people of Rome. In order to calm the Senate and the people Tiberius had his lover assassinated and then retired to Capri to live out his life.
The antichrist of Revelation is a man of his times, not some long dead Roman Emperor.

Also, Julius Caesar was not an Emperor of Rome, so Nero is not the sixth in the line of Emperors he is the fifth. The first Roman Emperor was Augustus, Caesar’s nephew.
http://www.roman-emperors.org/impindex.htm
http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/95sep/augustus.html
http://www.romanceeverafter.com/the_fir ... mperor.htm

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sun May 22, 2005 12:38 pm

Aineo wrote:I don't fully understand what you are trying to say. One of the heads gets a wound that appears to be fatal (but was not) and appears to be resurrected. This cannot apply to Nero since Nero has been dead for almost 2,000 years.

To make this short, please explain what it means by "WILL" ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND GO TO PERDITION...

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and "WILL" ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and "YET IS".” -- Revelation 17:8

Please include to explain what it means by:

beast that was, and is not, and "YET IS"

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sun May 22, 2005 12:42 pm

Aineo wrote:I don't fully understand what you are trying to say. One of the heads gets a wound that appears to be fatal (but was not) and appears to be resurrected. This cannot apply to Nero since Nero has been dead for almost 2,000 years.

ONE OF HIS HEADS (ONE OF THE ROMAN LEADERS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE) WAS WOUNDED AND HIS FATAL WOUND WOUND WAS HEALED WHEN HE WILL BE RESURRECTED BY THE WORKING OF SATAN as written in II Thessalonian 2:9...

That's what it means....
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Sun May 22, 2005 03:14 pm

I believe you are making some assumptions based on the fact Nero Caesar’s name equals 666, however this can apply to many individuals including the Pope. (666 and the titles of the Pope) At the time John wrote Revelation the predominate religious system was under the control of a man whose title was Pontifix (or Pontifex) Maximus or “chief priest”. Julius Caesar and every Emperor held this title from Augustus onward. Caligula (3rd Roman Emperor) was the first Emperor to be worshipped as a god. Constantine made himself Pontifix Maximus of Christianity as well as the Vicar of Christ. Both of these titles are now used to designate the Pope.

So who is the beast of Revelation 17, Nero (or some other Roman Emperor) or the head of a combined religious and political system that is “the beast that was, and is not, and "YET IS"”. The pagan religious system “that was” is the pantheon of gods worshipped in Rome, which was defeated by Christianity and apparently died only to be resurrected by Catholicism, which imported pagan practices into its theology. The veneration of saints and their relics, transubstantiation, purgatory, and a plethora of other Catholic dogmas were derived from pagan worship.

The sequence of events in Revelation are not chronological.
Revelation 17:1-2
17:1 And one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I shall show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality. " NAS

Revelation 17:7-8
7 And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I shall tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 "The beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. NAS
The angel moves forward in time to show John the judgment of the “great harlot who sits on many waters”. In verse 7 the angel states the beast was, is not, and yet is, which can refer to Satan being loosed on the earth to deceive mankind with false religions, is cast into the bottomless pit for 1,000 years, and then released for a season before being judged to an eternity in the lake of fire.

So who is the “beast” whose number is that of a man? Many of the titles and designations of the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope (a man) equal 666. Also, although Catholics deny it, a couple of men who became Pope claimed that when you see the Pope you see Jesus in the flesh. The Catholic Church has been a political as well as a religious system for most of its history. Vatican City is in fact an independent political unit, which has a lot of political power and influence. The Catholic Church is also one of the wealthiest (if not the most wealthy) religious systems on this planet. The Vatican did not recognize Israel as an independent state until Israel signed a treaty guaranteeing the ownership of Catholic Churches and property in Israel rested with the Vatican. John Paul II is the Pope who accomplished this. The Catholic Church has established political ties with many nations including those nations out to obliterate Israel and eliminate all Jews worldwide. No nation or political system in the history of the world had or has the worldwide religous and political influence as the Roman Catholic Church of today. The logical identity of “the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality” is the Roman Catholic Church under the control of the Pontifix Maximus (Pope) and the beast is paganism (Satan). The beast is probably a religious and political system controlled by one man.
2 Thessalonians 2:9

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, KJV
This can refer to the Pope who controls the Roman Catholic Church, an entity that attributes miracles to saints and promotes (although not always officially) the Marian apparitions. John Paul II attributed his being saved from the Nazi’s to Mary not the Father, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Mon May 23, 2005 03:00 am

juniusrachus wrote:

To make this short, please explain what it means by "WILL" ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND GO TO PERDITION...

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and "WILL" ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and "YET IS".” -- Revelation 17:8

Please include to explain what it means by:

beast that was, and is not, and "YET IS"

God Bless!

"As Prophet Noah didn't force the people to believe, so do I..."

"Ok, just be sure that what you have said are supported by what the Word of God said..."

"Blessed is the man who puts his trust in God's Word and "NOT" from his OWN PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING..."

I didn't come with "excellence of speech" as you displayed...(aside from the reason that I'm always running out of time in the internet cafe).
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Mon May 23, 2005 04:26 am

I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is", since Nero is not immortal. Nero and the other Roman Emperors can all be labeled an "antichrist" but none of them are the beast of Revelaton.
1 John 2:18-19

18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us.
NAS

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. NAS

1 John 4:1-3
4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. NAS

Also the peace sign, which has come to be known as Nero's Cross did not even exist before 1958.

Peace Symbol History with Q&A
The Broken Cross

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Tue May 24, 2005 03:26 am

Aineo wrote:I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is", since Nero is not immortal. Nero and the other Roman Emperors can all be labeled an "antichrist" but none of them are the beast of Revelaton.

Could you "present" where to find your claim in the Bible?

I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is"

God is my witness...

We will see "who" is supported by God's Word...
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Tue May 24, 2005 02:18 pm

Other than your personal interpretation of 666 and Nero Caesar can you show me in the Bible that John stated Nero is the beast? The fact is you cannot. There is more factual information that some future Pope will be the human personification of the beast of Revelation than there is that a long dead Roman Emperor will be resurrected to fill the role.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Thu May 26, 2005 05:31 am

Aineo wrote:Other than your personal interpretation of 666 and Nero Caesar can you show me in the Bible that John stated Nero is the beast? The fact is you cannot. There is more factual information that some future Pope will be the human personification of the beast of Revelation than there is that a long dead Roman Emperor will be resurrected to fill the role.

You're out the topic Sir... You DIVERT the topic....

What God said about "False Prophet"?

FALSE PROPHET is the one who claims he's supported by God's Word, which in fact, he's not...

Prophecy and Revelation are topics that need:

GIFT OF WISDOM,
GIFT OF UNDERSTANDING and "most" of all,
GIFT OF PROPHECY...

I "ASKED" you to "PRESENT" BIBLICAL SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM...

Aineo wrote:
I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is", since Nero is not immortal. Nero and the other Roman Emperors can all be labeled an "antichrist" but none of them are the beast of Revelaton.
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Thu May 26, 2005 04:01 pm

Actually I am not off topic. According to you Nero was the 6th Roman Emperor when he was in fact the 5th. According to you Nero was Emperor when John wrote Revelation, which is impossible since Nero died in 68 A.D. and John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D. According to you the peace symbol is Nero's cross when in reality the peace symbol was invented in 1958. So none of your information is from Scripture and is based on bad information and assumptions.

The truth is we don't know who the beast will be (other than he will be controlled by Satan). The most likely person is a man who has both religious and political influence.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri May 27, 2005 10:02 am

Aineo wrote:Actually I am not off topic. According to you Nero was the 6th Roman Emperor when he was in fact the 5th. According to you Nero was Emperor when John wrote Revelation, which is impossible since Nero died in 68 A.D. and John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D. According to you the peace symbol is Nero's cross when in reality the peace symbol was invented in 1958. So none of your information is from Scripture and is based on bad information and assumptions.

The truth is we don't know who the beast will be (other than he will be controlled by Satan). The most likely person is a man who has both religious and political influence.

NERO CAESAR is the 6th king (person) of the JULIO-CLAUDIAN LINE OF EMPERORS...

Did I say this, as what you say:

Nero was Emperor when John wrote Revelation, which is impossible since Nero died in 68 A.D. and John wrote Revelation in about 90 A.D.

Ya, I said that the INVERTED CROSS or PEACE SIGN is "NERO'S CROSS"....

The issue that I want you to settle first is to "ANSWER" my 'CHALLENGE' right at the center...

We will see from whose informations were based on bad information and assumptions...

ME WHO CLAIMED or YOU WHO DENIED THAT 'NERO CAESAR' IS THE COMING ANTICHRIST or the "BEAST" OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION...

[b]Aineo wrote:
I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is", since Nero is not immortal. Nero and the other Roman Emperors can all be labeled an "antichrist" but none of them are the beast of Revelaton. [/b]

I "ASKED" you to "PRESENT" BIBLICAL SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM, SIR...
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri May 27, 2005 10:12 am

YAP! I SAID THAT "NERO CAESAR" WAS THE 6TH KING (PERSON) OF THE JULIO-CLAUDIAN LINE OF EMPERORS.... BUT I DIDN'T SAY THAT "NERO CAESAR" WAS THE 6TH ROMAN EMPEROR...

It takes wisdom, enough time, and humbleness Sir to understand these things....

God Bless!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Fri May 27, 2005 10:18 am

juniusrachus wrote:
Aineo wrote:I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is", since Nero is not immortal. Nero and the other Roman Emperors can all be labeled an "antichrist" but none of them are the beast of Revelaton.

Could you "present" where to find your claim in the Bible?

I am supported by God's word in denying that Nero "was, is not and yet is"

"ANSWER" my CHALLENGE, SIR....

"PRESENT" BIBLICAL SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM...
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Fri May 27, 2005 03:16 pm

Since you are not using the Bible to assume that Nero is the beast of Revelation 17, why should I use the Bible to refute you? All you have done is assume what you want to believe based on bad information.
1 Corinthians 15:22
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive.
NAS
Nero is not immortal and according to Scripture:
Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, 28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
NAS
The beast is not going to be a man from the past, he will control a political unit that is resurrected from the Roman Empire.

As to your explanation of Nero's Cross that is mere fantasy since what is called Nero's Cross is the peace sign developed in 1958, the inverted cross is usually referred to as St. Peter's cross since he is said to have been crucified on an inverted cross.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Sun May 29, 2005 10:48 am

Aineo wrote:Since you are not using the Bible to assume that Nero is the beast of Revelation 17, why should I use the Bible to refute you? All you have done is assume what you want to believe based on bad information.

You don't have to "USE" the BIBLE to "refute" me Sir, because in the first place you're NOT oriented in BIBLICAL PROPHECIES...

Your "calling" is to preach the Gospel of Salvation and Repentance to the people where you once belong...

May I ask you Sir, "What kind of Gifts of Spirit do you have?"

If you DON'T have the Gift of Wisdom, Gift of Understanding, and GIFT OF PROPHECY...

BETTER ASK ME TO FIND OUT IF WHAT I PROCLAIMED WERE BIBLICALLY BASED, "NOT REFUTING ME" WITHOUT BIBLICAL SUPPORT OF YOUR CLAIM.... which you are "MAKING" NON-BIBLICAL STATEMENTS and FALSE ACCUSATIONS...
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Sun May 29, 2005 03:51 pm

Nero cannot be the beast of Revelation 17 unless you believe in reincarnation, which is not taught in Scripture. Nero died and according to God's word:
1 Corinthians 15:22
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive.
NAS

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, 28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him. NAS
Now unless you are going to call Paul and the Holy Spirit liars I have refuted your claim with God's word.

juniusrachus
Preacher
Preacher

Postby juniusrachus » Tue May 31, 2005 08:51 am

Aineo wrote:Nero cannot be the beast of Revelation 17 unless you believe in reincarnation, which is not taught in Scripture.

Now unless you are going to call Paul and the Holy Spirit liars I have refuted your claim with God's word.

I DON'T believe in "reincarnation" BUT I believe in "RESURRECTION"...

"NERO CAESAR" WILL BE RESURRECTED ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF SATAN as WRITTEN in:

II THESSALONIANS 2:9

REVELATION 13:3,8 and

REVELATION 17:8!

The "ONLY" THING TO REFUTE ME IS TO "REFUTE" ONE BY ONE THE SIX (6) BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL PROOFS THAT I HAVE PRESENTED ABOVE... and make it NINE (9) BY INCLUDING THIS POSTING...

II THESSALONIANS 2:9

REVELATION 13:3,8 and

REVELATION 17:8!
REVELATION_PROCLAIM

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Tue May 31, 2005 02:55 pm

Since you believe in resurrection then you should accept Revelation as truth; and Revelation states:
Revelation 20:12-15

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV
Nero will be resurrected for judgment [b]after[b] the millennium. Nero is a dead despot who is in hell awaiting his just rewards.

Return to “Archived”