Is1am is so full of peace...pffft

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Is1am is so full of peace...pffft

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Fri Feb 18, 2005 06:44 am

Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom

A television station backed by a Saudi prince has sparked outrage by broadcasting clips that show young children being taught to hate Jews — referring to them as "apes and pigs" — and embrace martyrdom.

Recent broadcasts on Iqraa Television, one of the global satellite channels packaged by the Arab Radio and Television Network (ART), a Saudi-based company, features anti-Semitic interviews with a father, a psychologist and even a 3-year-old girl.

Following is the transcript of an interview with a 3-year-old girl conducted by Muslim Woman Magazine host Doaa 'Amer on Iqraa television:

'Amer: "Our report today will be a little different, because our guest is a girl, a Muslim girl, but a true Muslim. Allah willing, may our God give us the strength to educate our children the same way, so that the next generation will turn out to be true Muslims who understand that they are Muslims and know who their enemies are. This girl will introduce herself immediately.

She is the daughter of my sister in faith and of the artist, Wagdi Al-Arabi. Her name is Basmallah and we will ask her as well."

Toddler: Allah's mercy and blessing upon you.

'Amer: What's your name?

Toddler: Basmallah.

'Amer: Basmallah, how old are you?

Toddler: Three and a half.

'Amer: Are you a Muslim?

Toddler: Yes.

'Amer: Basmallah, are you familiar with the Jews?

Toddler: Yes. '

Amer: Do you like them?

Toddler: No.

'Amer: Why don't you like them?

Toddler: Because . . .

'Amer: Because they are what?

Toddler: They're apes and pigs.

'Amer: Because they are apes and pigs. Who said they are so?

Toddler: Our God.

'Amer: Where did he say this?

Toddler: In the Koran.

'Amer: Right, he said that about them in the Koran. Okay, Basmallah, what are the Jews doing?

Toddler: The Pepsi company.

'Amer: [Approving laughter.] You also know about the boycott, Basmallah? Did they love our master, Muhammad?

Toddler: No.

'Amer: No. What did the Jews do to him?

Toddler: [Pauses, struggling for the right answer.] The Prophet Muhammad killed someone . . .

'Amer: Obviously, our master Muhammad was strong and could have killed them. All right, you know the traditions about the Jews and what they did to the Prophet Muhammad?

Toddler: [Mumbled assent.]

'Amer: Is there a story you know?

Toddler: Yes, the story about the Jewish woman.

'Amer: The Jewish woman? What did she do to our master, the Prophet Muhammad?

Toddler: The Jewish woman?

'Amer: Yes.

Toddler: There was a Jewish woman who invited the Prophet and his friends. When he asked her, "Did you put poison (in my food)?" she said to him, "Yes." he asked her, "Why did you do this?" and she replied, "If you are a liar you will die and Allah will not protect you; if you speak the truth Allah will protect you."

'Amer: And our God protected the Prophet Muhammad, of course.

Toddler: And he said to his friends, "I will kill this lady."

'Amer: Of course, because she put poison in his food, this Jewess.

Toddler: Oh.

'Amer: [Speaking directly into the camera.] Basmallah, Allah be praised, Basmallah, Allah be praised. May our God bless her. No one could wish Allah could give him a more believing girl than she. May Allah bless her and her father and mother. The next generation of children must be true Muslims. We must educate them now while they are still children so that they will be true Muslims.

During a May 7 episode of Muslim Woman Magazine, anchorwoman Doaa 'Amer asks her special guest, a 3-year-old girl named Basmallah, a series of questions the youngster quickly and calmly answers

Talk about breeding hate.

Peace and Godspeed
Pray for Israel
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Wed Mar 09, 2005 05:10 pm

Seems this topic needs another go around for Muslims to read.
Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
-
John 14:7-9 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. From now on, you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'

Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Wed Mar 09, 2005 07:20 pm

So true
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Thu Mar 10, 2005 06:45 am

Yes yes this topic should stay up for everyone to read. Palestinian "holocaust" have its effect even on children. No wonder given the atrocities of Nazi generals of Israel.

This means end of Israel is near. Nazis, or apes and pigs, will not be able to stop it.

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Thu Mar 10, 2005 01:32 pm

sardab wrote:Yes yes this topic should stay up for everyone to read. Palestinian "holocaust" have its effect even on children. No wonder given the atrocities of Nazi generals of Israel.

This means end of Israel is near. Nazis, or apes and pigs, will not be able to stop it.

One only has to read the above statement to cleary see that Islam is not peaceful as Muslims proclaim.

-

John 14:7-9 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. From now on, you know Him, and have seen Him." Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Thu Mar 10, 2005 03:25 pm

cheap, and blatant...

Palestinians have every right to fight against nazi soldiers...and they of course can teach that to 3 year old children too...

also, there is no civilian in Israel except children and elders...they have life long military service until they are above certain age...for ex, jewish settlers have guns and they by routine kill Palestinians including children...

there is so-called democracy for Israelis, and holocaust for Palestinians...

end of israel is near!!

Loki
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Loki » Thu Mar 10, 2005 03:41 pm

sardab wrote:cheap, and blatant...

Palestinians have every right to fight against nazi soldiers...and they of course can teach that to 3 year old children too...

also, there is no civilian in Israel except children and elders...they have life long military service until they are above certain age...for ex, jewish settlers have guns and they by routine kill Palestinians including children...

there is so-called democracy for Israelis, and holocaust for Palestinians...

end of israel is near!!

So in that regard, you believe that the jewish people have every right to machine gun little german school children? or that the Armenian people have the right to blow up Turks, and the Tibetian Monks to massacre the chinese people?

again, are you provocing peace? or aggression? you really think that Semtex is the solution to this conflict?
Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still. Listen to the words long written down, When the man comes around.

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Thu Mar 10, 2005 03:51 pm

I guess you are just skimming through my messages, and missing real points. I replied your question before...and i wonder when you will move out of the jewish side of Jerusalem and see things from the Palestinian side, who are the oppressed ones? Is it a must for missinoaries to support oppressors?

Peace will come to Middle East when Loki and likes write petition to Kofi Annan to force Israel to conform to UN resolutions that call Israel to desert occupied territories, including Golan heights of Syria.

Loki
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Loki » Thu Mar 10, 2005 04:06 pm

sardab wrote:I guess you are just skimming through my messages, and missing real points. I replied your question before...and i wonder when you will move out of the jewish side of Jerusalem and see things from the Palestinian side, who are the oppressed ones? Is it a must for missinoaries to support oppressors?

Peace will come to Middle East when Loki and likes write petition to Kofi Annan to force Israel to conform to UN resolutions that call Israel to desert occupied territories, including Golan heights of Syria.

occupied territories like the golan heights who were captured during a war in wich the countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq were trying to capture them... i have no sympathy for the crying warlord, he can victimize himself all he wants... they tried to gain ground, but lost ground in the process.

And the Palestians are infested with conflict persueing terrorists, from fundemental political parties like the Hamaz to foreign state sponsored (Hezbollah) and state sponsored terrorists (Al Aqsa), and the PLO was a terrorist organisation before they gained power in palestine... i don't know why people mourned about a murderer like arrafat anyway, whoever mourned about arafat's victims? Once these are gone, maybe i will sympathize with the palestians, yet for the time being they should stop crying for the problems they themselves bring upon them. This going from walls being build against palestian terrorists, occupied lands in lost wars and retalitations from their own terrorists.

the majority of palestian people choose peace, i support this oppressed majority... you on the other hand support the minority war mongering terrorists who fuel this conflict time and time again.
Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still. Listen to the words long written down, When the man comes around.

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Thu Mar 10, 2005 04:21 pm

i wonder what your proportions are...

methods? Sharon is far more cruel, compared to neo-hariji Hamas...

numbers? Israel is killing Palestinians in biblical proportions...roughly 1 to 10...

atrocities? If neo-harijis killed one kid, Israel killed 5...

and guess what? Israel is the occupier in Palestinian land...not the other way around....it's simple...if you dont want terrorism stop injustice first...

you just have prejudice...and that prejudice prevents you from justice...

so you still expect salvation?

Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Thu Mar 10, 2005 04:21 pm

Peace all...
Sardab, your really acting ignorant on this topic.

See here:
and i wonder when you will move out of the jewish side of Jerusalem and see things from the Palestinian side, who are the oppressed ones?

Yes yes this topic should stay up for everyone to read. Palestinian "holocaust" have its effect even on children. No wonder given the atrocities of Nazi generals of Israel

Where in this interview did they mention palestinians or the so-called oppression by Israel?
Um, Nowhere.

This is a television station backed by a suadi prince which runs in suadi arabia. Not "occupied" palistine or Israel.

I see you have a problem with the truth. You will take any atrocity that happens throughout the world and spin it so you can blame Israel. How sad.

I will pray for you.
Peace and Godspeed
Pray for Israel

Loki
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Loki » Thu Mar 10, 2005 08:51 pm

methods? Sharon is far more cruel, compared to neo-hariji Hamas...

Why because he rockets old men out of chairs who are responsible for the death of hundreds? or because innocent palestian people die because these cowardly terrorists hide out in civilian houses? or is it because the israeli's have an army with far greater offensive accomodations?

i don't always agree with Israeli's methods or actions, but i do know that what they do is done to protect their own safety... i suggest if you don't like the magnitude of their counter-offensive, then don't attack them! simple as that... the israeli's only do so, because palestian terrorists are free from justice and punishment in Palestine, the palestian government doesn't arrest or disband then (especially in the Arafat terrorist era... Abbas wants to change that, but will he be able too??)

numbers? Israel is killing Palestinians in biblical proportions...roughly 1 to 10...

ever seen pictures of a suicide bombers who exploded themselves at shops, busses, restaurants and discotheque's?? these terrorists are trained to seek the most packed crowd in order to get the most victims... if Israel seeks it's eye for an eye vengeance, it attacks terrorist organisations, terrorist leaders and key figure militants and condemns the palestine government... i always see Israel pin pointing cars, apartments and even a terrorist leader in his wheel chair... wich isn't done at random... it would be fairly easy for the israeli's to bomb a market place if they wanted too, yet they don't.

atrocities? If neo-harijis killed one kid, Israel killed 5...

if your neo-harijis didn't kill any kids, israel wouldn't have had a reason to retaliate to begin with... if palestine condemned and persecuted it's neo-harijis, it wouldn't need israel's method to bring the neo-harijis to justice.

and guess what? Israel is the occupier in Palestinian land...not the other way around....it's simple...if you dont want terrorism stop injustice first...

first you got the land they bought from Jordan, that is their land, noone can ever take that away from that ever... ever since 1948 Israel has a peace of land in the Dar Al Islam and that is there to stay... the occupied land at the beginning of the settlement wasn't much compared to the occupied land gained by the wars that all it's surrounding muslim nations embarked upon Israel... if the israeli's didn't win, you'd have stolen their land, but then you wouldn't of cryed about 'occupied land' i guess. Now when the Israeli's won they took from those that want to took from them, piece of their own medicine... cope with that

plus Israel do makes efforts to give lands back to the Palestinians, like the controversial plan of sharon at the moment, and the land they gave back to the Egyptians early 90's together with a peace treaty (the egyptian president was ironically assassinated for doing that)

you just have prejudice...and that prejudice prevents you from justice...

palestians act like sheep in order to get sympathy from the world, but inwards they are raving wolves who are filled with hatred and are willing to lie about it's own history and kill for their own pride. Minorities aren't always right.

so you still expect salvation?

It's not a conflict about who has the best God,
i expect peace that's all, and i would love to see that day... wouldn't you?

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Fri Mar 11, 2005 02:26 pm

First, yes Joshua I've mistaken the source of the boradcast. But that does not mean much for the rest of the debate.

Loki, so you choose your side with the oppressors. I refer to fundemental concepts like justice, but you do not see it. Let it be so. But remember, there will be a great war and after the war there will be no Israel at all, just because of people like you! Justice is the ground communities rely on. When you remove it, there is nothing left. Time will tell, but call me after that war to congratulate. Or call Sharon to offer your condelences, if you can ever find him.

Loki
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Loki » Fri Mar 11, 2005 03:44 pm

Loki, so you choose your side with the oppressors. I refer to fundemental concepts like justice, but you do not see it.

i support a democratic chosen government over a hostile semi dictated and terrorist ruled wannabe nation... see the difference? whatever the israeli's do, if they chose a right wing president, then that is because they are sick and tired of muslim aggression, it's the people's will. Noone elected those terrorists and hatred provoking iman's to rule or speak for the people... yet you choose to defend them, and you think that is justice?

Let it be so. But remember, there will be a great war and after the war there will be no Israel at all, just because of people like you!

yeah, well that's the "I Have a dream speech..." of the palestian supporting muslim i guess... remember they allready tried fighting that war twice !! guess Allah doesn't want the muslim to win :) Noone forces you to pick up a gun and kill you know, if your family lives in poor conditions i doubt a belt of semtex and a bus of dead people will change that. i believe in peace, and i think it's better to be a good man in a bad world and by this making it better, then a bad man in a bad world and by this making it worse.

Justice is the ground communities rely on. When you remove it, there is nothing left. Time will tell, but call me after that war to congratulate. Or call Sharon to offer your condelences, if you can ever find him.

Good thing you believe in Justice, so you do believe that murders on innocent people should be punished? then why do you support those that get away with it?

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Fri Mar 11, 2005 03:54 pm

then why do you support those that get away with it?

If this is the only conclusion you make about my stance, sorry, I wont waste time with you.

john doe
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby john doe » Fri Mar 25, 2005 03:54 pm

When I was growing-up in Iraq and used to encounter Muslims, some of them would call me “kufar” and spit on the ground just for greeting them. And my friend (a Muslim) would look at me in shame.

It’s a fact that people who read the Koran are filled with hate because it teaches it, hate towards Jews and Christians.

Christians are ladled as “pigs and should be killed” in the Koran…. and it astonishes me when they refer that Islam is a religion of piece.

Whoever wrote the koran had some serious grudge against Jews and christians.
To be religious is to do something for God, without Christ.

Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Fri Apr 01, 2005 05:36 pm

Thought I might shoot this back to the top of the list.

Seems sardab was the only mus1im with the courage to make a failed attempt to defend it.

H2O
Preacher
Preacher

Postby H2O » Sun Jun 05, 2005 04:19 pm

Your posted source already commented on it who are muslim whom condemned such a thing. So there is no need for us to comment on it when your sources already gave you the answer.
Download Quran and Hadeeth for Free here http://www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html Learn about Islam from a Non dictatorial view

Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Sun Jun 05, 2005 07:36 pm

Um ok...

Here...up to the top again.

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Tue Jun 14, 2005 03:55 pm

Reuter news article quote:

In a statement posted on a Web site used by Islamists, Ansar al-Sunna accused Iraqi security forces of killing Sunni Arabs with impunity.

"Let the pagan Shi'ites and peshmerga (Kurds) know that we will target them everywhere, whether they are in military or civilian garb, both at their bases and as they get the wages for which they sold their religion, honor, people and country," it said.

So Muslims can kill Muslims in the name of their religion (Allah)?

Even Christians have their differences but I never see or hear them kill each other "in the Name of Jesus".

Maybe the number of 1.2 billion Muslims is grossly exaggerated because their seems to be more than one kind of followers of the Qur'an. According to their teachings, there's only one kind of Muslim and that's the one that follows the teachings of Muhammed and Allah that is written within their books (including hadiths).

To this very day, I have yet to hear from a legitimate Islamic authority of the Qur'an to denounce the violent acts committed by the so called true followers of the Qur'an by name.

-

john doe
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby john doe » Tue Jun 14, 2005 07:36 pm

newseed wrote:Reuter news article quote:

In a statement posted on a Web site used by Islamists, Ansar al-Sunna accused Iraqi security forces of killing Sunni Arabs with impunity.

"Let the pagan Shi'ites and peshmerga (Kurds) know that we will target them everywhere, whether they are in military or civilian garb, both at their bases and as they get the wages for which they sold their religion, honor, people and country," it said.

So Muslims can kill Muslims in the name of their religion (Allah)?

Even Christians have their differences but I never see or hear them kill each other "in the Name of Jesus".

Maybe the number of 1.2 billion Muslims is grossly exaggerated because their seems to be more than one kind of followers of the Qur'an. According to their teachings, there's only one kind of Muslim and that's the one that follows the teachings of Muhammed and Allah that is written within their books (including hadiths).

To this very day, I have yet to hear from a legitimate Islamic authority of the Qur'an to denounce the violent acts committed by the so called true followers of the Qur'an by name.

It used to be the opposite during the suppression of Sadam; Christians were treated relatively better than Shiites, so you can imagine how much much sunnis loathed shiites.

Got to give it to Sadam he kept the Shiites under control despite the enormous population of 70% as opposed to 20% of Sunnis.

he was a Genius!!

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:19 am

newseed wrote:Even Christians have their differences but I never see or hear them kill each other "in the Name of Jesus".

Each day you learn something new!

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/1109-LRA.html

Lord's Resistance Army Terrorizes Northern Uganda

KAMPALA - The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) has terrorized northern Uganda since 1988 in its attempt to bring down the government of President Yoweri Museveni and put in its place a regime based on the Biblical Ten Commandments.

The LRA, the oldest and best known of the Ugandan rebel groups, is active along the frontier with Sudan and carries out most of its attacks in the northeast of the East African country.

The war, marked by the mutilation of civilians and the abduction of thousands of children into the LRA's ranks, has caused tens of thousands of deaths and driven some 1.2 million people from their homes.

After a couple of years of relative calm, the conflict has flared up again since 2002.

The fighting broke out shortly after Museveni rose to power in 1986, when the voodoo priestess Alice Lakwena took up arms to topple the new regime.

At the head of her Holy Spirit Movement, which mixed Christian and animist beliefs, she threatened the regime until the defeat of her followers by the army at the end of 1987.

Kakwena was succeeded in 1988 by an acolyte and relative, Joseph Kony, who headed first the United Christian Democrat Army of Uganda and then the Lord's Resistance Army, composed of remnants of the Holy Spirit Movement.

The army's principal means of recruitment is the abduction of village children. The adolescent males are forced to fight, while the girls are forced to become sex slaves for the army commanders. . . .

In nearly 16 years of fighting, more than 20,000 children have been used as soldiers.

The LRA and the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA) have long been at the root of discord between Uganda and Sudan, which broke diplomatic relations in 1995. . . .

Kai Hagbard
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Kai Hagbard » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:22 pm

Well Sardab as ussual a desperate attempt to draw Christianity into the same messy category as Islamic history and theology.

You seem however to leave out a few vital elements, so rather than debating with you about the Lord's Resistence Army, lets look at your fallacy to present these individuals as serving Christian values and doctrine:

Sardab wrote:

The fighting broke out shortly after Museveni rose to power in 1986, when the voodoo priestess Alice Lakwena took up arms to topple the new regime.

Kai replies:

Presenting Christianity as a voodoo priestess....?

Sardab wrote:

At the head of her Holy Spirit Movement, which mixed Christian and animist beliefs, she threatened the regime until the defeat of her followers by the army at the end of 1987.

Kai replies:

so this is Christianity mixed with animist beliefs not pure Christianity

Sardab:

Kakwena was succeeded in 1988 by an acolyte and relative, Joseph Kony, who headed first the United Christian Democrat Army of Uganda and then the Lord's Resistance Army, composed of remnants of the Holy Spirit Movement.
The army's principal means of recruitment is the abduction of village children. The adolescent males are forced to fight, while the girls are forced to become sex slaves for the army commanders. . . .

Kai replies:

How do you reconcile the act of abduction and war with the Christian Scriptures? Are these elements not much more in line with the history and doctrine of Islam?

And do I really need to repeat all the issues we have discussed previously?

Liberate
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Liberate » Fri Jun 17, 2005 04:00 am

sardab wrote:
new seed wrote:Even Christians have their differences but I never see or hear them kill each other "in the Name of Jesus".

Each day you learn something new!

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/1109-LRA.html

Lord's Resistance Army Terrorizes Northern Uganda

KAMPALA - The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) has terrorized northern ...

It is obvious reading Sardab's posts that he has not spent one iota scrutinizing his own religion before he scrutinizes others, all his posts are meant to show how corrupt and unreliable Christianity as a belief system and the bible as a religious book is, the logical fallacy that seems to elude him is his own religion does not go past first base using his own rules of logic when scrutinizing Islam, the religion itself says the Koran was never compiled during Mohammed's time, the religion itself says verses are missing, the religion itself says Mohammed had sex with the wives of captured women after killing their husbands (rape), that he raided caravans from honest businessmen (he was a thief), that he stole his son's wife after lusting after her (incest, adultery, fornication), that he kept and traded in slaves, that he fondled and violated the womb of a pre-puberty little girl still playing with her dolls (paedophilia) it really takes the biscuit in the face of all logic knowing all this, and knowing all cannot be defended and are vouched by the most authentic of Islamic sources as being what the religion preaches, to try and remove the mote in another's eye when there is a gigantic beam in yours. It seems the modus operandi I have met in all Islamic apologetics is "if you can't beat them join them" ie "I know my religion preaches rape, and torture and pillage but I will highlight all the rape and torture and pillage in your religion so that my religion seems on an even keel, I know I am scrapping at the bottom of the barrel but this is all my fellow Muslim apologetics do alhamduillah maybe the kaffir will see the light and convert after I highlight the crimes committed by 'Christians' 'heretic Christians' 'nominal Christians' 'anybody that has ever claimed the name christian'" it simply doesn't go past his logic that RAPE, TORTURE AND PILLAGE ARE WRONG that the christian scripture does not preach rape, torture and pillage, while the koran in sura tawba and is agreed by all muslim scholars to be virtually the last verse in chronological order and abrogates all other verses says kill the pagans wherever you find them lie in wait for them beleaguer them (remember this alledge verse was written before the foundation of the world which context will you place on it?) it is the reason why Muslim apologetics are a laughing stock, it is an embarrassment and a testament to what legalism is capable of that human beings in this day and age would attempt to defend a paedophile, rapist, thief, mass murderer, incestuous individual without a prophecy to his name and assign him prophetic status along Jesus, claiming that he is the best example of mankind for all eternity, on what basis? what did he do to deserve this? what exactly in his terror filed reign as the sole representative of his god did he do to deserve this accolade? There is no one in all mainstream religion that is as debauched as the character of Mohammed according to the authentic background from Islamic sources, yet westernised Muslims claim the religion is peace, they produce books written in the 20th century devoid of sources to call Mohammed peaceful (how many books have you noticed that call Mohammed peaceful actually give the hadiths they base their lies from? do a search and see if you notice the ones that call Mohammed peaceful never give their sources because they realise when read in context they will be shown to be lying aka practising al taqiyya (deception), which the westernised Muslims are doing, lying to the ignorant west that the religion doesn't teach what it blatantly says, that women are valued when the truth is they are seen from head to toe by their prodigy of a spiritual guide as a private part needing covering since they are a private part from head to toe, they claim the Koran cannot be understood unless it is in Arabic, exactly what does it say in Arabic that cannot be expressed in English? is this what God Almighty would do that 90% of adherents do not even understand the message? the sad thing is ignorant politically correct governments, pacifists, and media swallow this nonsense, they claim the koran is perfect by principles laid down centuries after the koran was written, making those principles (based on the koran) fit the koran even if it meant making up events, terms of speech, to claim the koran is in perfect arabic, it seems islam is completely immune to the stupidity of it's circular logic, that something is perfect by calling it perfect using rules made to suit alledge perfect book (after the event)and then calling the book perfect!!!, that the religion really is peace, and that the religion is the fastet growing in the west (another lie) when the truth is sunnis regard shias as pagans, and vice versa, sunnis kill sufis, sunnis kill shias, and wahabis kill them all, but the religion is peace, they will mention to the ignorant west that a muslim only uses violence in self defense or injustice never stressing that a muslim can deem injustice as a kaffir disagreeing with any truth of the koran, a kaffir pointing out any negative aspect of islam, or simply seeing a kaffir in his midst.

Sardab you can chose to look at your religion with all objectivity before pointing out the sins of others, or you can do what you did last time, run away and return when you think the coast is clear.

Loki
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Loki » Fri Jun 17, 2005 04:15 am

Liberate,

brilliant post! :)

sardab
Preacher
Preacher

Postby sardab » Fri Jun 17, 2005 05:46 am

It was a response to bold statement of Newseed, I do not see any point in the messages after.

newseed
Preacher
Preacher

Postby newseed » Fri Jun 17, 2005 04:06 pm

sardab wrote:It was a response to bold statement of Newseed, I do not see any point in the messages after.

It seems to me your post has been refuted. But let's get to the point of my post:

newseed wrote:To this very day, I have yet to hear from a legitimate Islamic authority of the Qur'an to denounce the violent acts committed by the so called true followers of the Qur'an by name.

-

john doe
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby john doe » Fri Jun 17, 2005 06:40 pm

sardab wrote:It was a response to bold statement of Newseed, I do not see any point in the messages after.

"did not see" or did you NOT wana see!??

btw, i'm still wating for my response from the other thread.

@Liberate, my compliments

Return to “Archived Christian/Muslim Threads”