THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST!

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST!

Postby (Omega) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 05:17 pm

HI there bad fungi!

OK, let me put this LIE away once and for all and let me take your link and correct it for you by what He said(The Author of the Link)and how Scripture is Twisted.

Here we go!

I have prayed to THE LORD and He has spoken to me and revealed this, you can either take me as a liar or take me as just a person who is trying to lead others to the Ultimate Deception! In MY OWN WORDS, given by the LORD!

ronjohnston wrote:Three phases of the beast!

1. Beast "was" 2. Beast "is not" 3. Beast "yet is"

1st phase ("was") church during the dark ages from 538 AD to 1798 AD

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. (Dark ages)

Revelation 17:8 "And the beast thou sawest "Was" ( Dark ages)

1798 Napoleon captures Pius VI, and decrees the Papal government dead! John Paul II apologizes for the atrocities of the past. 1798 ends the 1st phase. (Political control of church ends 1798)

The Beast was The Roman Empire, the Beast is not the Roman Empire anymore because of the Spirit of Antichrist has now been Transferred to the Islamic Religion. And yet is which is to be built by the Islamic Religion that will be the Empire of Allah the Antichrist! (The woman drunken with the blood of the saints)Ask yourself this question, who is responsible for the killings and be headings of Christians and Jews? Do you realize how many Christians who are called saints(Gr. hagiazo) by Islamics in China, Philippines and all over the World. The Spirit of the Antichrist worked through the Roman Empire in the Past through Roman Kings such as Antiochus Epiphanes and Kaiser Neron, we must keep in mind that the Spirit of Antichrist is what it really is, i.e “A SPIRIT” and spirits go throughout the entire world to deceive and not focus on a particular denomination or sect. Lets take a look at this verse in Scripture to see for ourselves the stratagem of the Three Chief Demon Spirits: And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, (which go forth unto the kings of the earth){ and of the whole world}, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:13,14 Take a look at the Words”Kings of the Earth” Antiochus, Nero, of the Roman Empires, Hitler and among many other. We must remember that in the Old Testament that Satan tried to kill the Hebrew Race through The Pharaoh of EGYPT! Satan failed in His attempt there and now the Spirit of Antichrist moved on to the Roman Empire and keep this in mind and don’t let the demons put thoughts into your head as of this exact moment when your reading these very words because He will “badfungi”. Using the Catholic Church and still associating it with the Roman Empire is a Cunning and Deceiving Tactic by Satan and His fallen council of demons, this is misdirection from the ULTIMATE DECEPTION which is to come shortly from now.

]Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

To start out with, I find it funny how people make such strenuous efforts and concoctions of the calculations of the name of the Beast when It was clearly exposed on the Link on this sight regarding it. Another deceiving and very crafty trick on the Devils part is that He will use numbers upon numbers and calculations upon calculations to confound the hearts of the Simple, they are looking under every rock placed by the devil in times past to find corroboration between pagan and even Christian sects and the number of His name. Then by doing so he leads them astray because they will be continue searching to find additions to the mark of the Beast and other confirmations that seemingly support their preposterous theories when Satan is leaving Trails behind and laughing his tail off.

All the Links that you provided are nothing more than Tactics from Satan.

God Bless!

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

Postby badfungi » Fri Oct 01, 2004 09:28 pm

(Sun gods-satan what God hates most.)
these are seom of the sun gods god warned his people about.ITs all in the oldtestamen

Entering Canaan under Joshua, the Hebrews again met sun worship. Baal of the Phoenicians, Molech or Milcom of the Ammonites, and Ha-dad of the Syrians were sun gods. Later came the Persian sun god, Mithra (also known as Mithras). Shemish was an especially important sun god in the middle east. Later, in Egypt, the god of the sun disc was known as Aton. The temple at Baalbek was dedicated to sun worship

http://www.proclaimtheword.org/constantine.html

read 14 through 17 about tammuz sun god

Ezekiel, chapter 8

1: And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.
2: Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.
3: And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
4: And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
5: Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
6: He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
7: And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.
8: Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
9: And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
10: So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
11: And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
12: Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
13: He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
14: Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
15: Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
16: And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
17: Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
18: Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Now the church has taken sun gods from eygpt,babylon ,persi,romeect ect.and incorprated them into the church.Have you seen the churches coins the oblieskt in rome in the th wheel sungod.have you seen the baal symbols they have on there robes and pulpits.
ta t tammuz the sun god the (cross )is his symbol.
jesus died on STAUROS an upright pale or stake
which constatine and the roman church brought the corss into the church alon with every other sungos from babel babylon eygpt ect etc.

studd about tammuz and the cross
also they changed the day from sabbath saturday to sunday sun gods day.
Not no scripture in the bible that says sunday is Gods day
also the sun symbol the pope uses for mass
the popes hat comes from tammuz the sun god.
the colors fit purple and scarlet
7 hills
millions chritians killed. do some indeph study of middle ages and ww2,hitler,stalin,castro and cominisum.
revelation 17

5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
remember the church as incorperated all the sun gods from all the other major empires eygpt babylon ect etc. and uses them in cerimonies.

they hhve changed Gods laws the 4th commandment
Also mary and baby jesus is Isis and Horus from eygpt the mother god
also they brought in easter to the church... which is the celibration ishtar bringiing tammuz back to life on that day easter.that what the eggs represent tammuz reborn.
Also christmas is a pagan holiday

now christmas and mass

The mass opposes Jesus' words when he said I speak spiritual things. Scripture also forbids drinking blood (Deut. 12:16-, Acts 15:20). Constantine implemented the Christ mass into the Roman church in the 4th century A.D. He desired to conciliate the heathen by amalgamating Christianity with the pagan festival called the Saturnalia (feast of Saturn, the sun god). The mass originated in Babylon, the mother of all idolatry (spiritual harlotry, Rev. 7:5). The priests of the sun god offered their children upon their altars. It was said by the pagans that their messiah (Hercules, Adonis. Tammuz, etc.) was incorporated in their sacrifices. They called themselves god makers. The sun god of Babylon was Baal. the same idolatry that polluted Israel when Jezebel, the daughter of Ethbaal (King of Sidon), married Ahab, King of northern Israel (I Kings 16:31-33). Historians tell us that Ethbaal was a priest of the Astarte, the tree goddess of Babylon (female deity to Baal). Eating human flesh originated with the priests of Baal, as they imitated the priests of Jehovah God - when they ate of the sacrifices of their altars (bulls, goats, sheep - Numbers 18:8-11). The word priest in Hebrew - chaldee is the word kahan. A priest of Baal was a kahan Baal developing into the later translation Cahna Baal and is the established word in our tongue for a devourer of human flesh, hence "cannibal" (kahanbaal). The priests of Baal ate of the human sacrifices of their altars where upon it was said they called their gods down to incorporate himself in this sacrifice. Constantine compromised into the Roman church the Mass of the Messiah (Christmass) which was eating of human flesh. Nimrod was called Bol Kahn (Baal or sun priest) which evolved into Vulcan, the Roman/Greek god of the underworld (hell). In mythology, Vulcan devoured his sons as soon as they were born.

Deuteronomy, chapter 12v 2

12:2. Destroy all the places in which the nations, that you shall possess, worshipped their gods upon high mountains, and hills, and under every shady tree:

Jeremiah, chapter 10, verses 1-6

10:1. Hear ye the word which the Lord hath spoken concerning you, O house of Israel.

10:2. Thus saith the Lord: Learn not according to the ways of the Gentiles: and be not afraid of the signs of heaven, which the heathens fear:

10:3. For the laws of the people are vain: for the works of the hand of the workman hath cut a tree out of the forest with an axe.

10:4. He hath decked it with silver and gold: he hath put it together with nails and hammers, that it may not fall asunder.

10:5. They are framed after the likeness of a palm tree, and shall not speak: they must be carried to be removed, because they cannot go. Therefore fear them not, for they can neither do evil nor good.

10:6. There is none like to thee, O Lord: thou art great, and great is thy name in might.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas is a day celebrated by many Christians worldwide, but is it really a Christian Holiday? Although it is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, it can be linked back to Paganism. What are actually the key signs that many Christians miss that makes it a Pagan Holiday? Christmas can be linked to Paganism through three major parts. These parts are Christmas customs, the Christmas tree, and the date December 25th.

There are many Christmas customs such as: holly, mistletoe, evergreen trees, decorating with lights, etc. All of these customs and more come from Paganism. "Many secular customs now associated with Christmas --- such as decorating with mistletoe, holly, and ivy; indulging in excessive eating and drinking; stringing lights in trees; and exchanging gifts --- can be tracked back to early Pagan festivals..." (Holidays, Festivals, and Celebrations of the World Dictionary, 83). These customs came from the Pagan celebration of the December Solstice. "Holly? Mistletoe? Evergreen trees? Poetic pagan customs concerning these have often been associated with the December Solstice..." (American Holidays and Special Days, 76). One of the most common customs is the Christmas tree.

On Christmas morning families gather around the Christmas tree to open up presents. Where did the Christmas tree originate? "Even the Christmas tree, a German custom introduced in Britain by Queen Victoria's husband, Albert, can trace its history back to ancient times, when trees were worshipped as spirits." (Holidays, Festivals, and Celebrations of the World Dictionary, 83). Since Christmas is a Christian Holiday, there is no better source than the Bible. In the book of Deuteronomy, chapter 12, verse 2, it states, "Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:" In this verse it talks about serving false gods under mountains, hills, and in particular, a green tree. If this is not enough evidence that the Christmas tree is not Christian, let us go into detail. In the book of Jeremiah, chapter 10, verses 1-6. it says, "Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the ways of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of Heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them, for the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the work man, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. They are upright as the Palm tree, but speak not; they must needs be borne because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might." Now in this verse it does talk about cutting a tree and decorating it. Before this is said, God states to, "Learn not the ways of the heathen." In the American Heritage College Dictionary, the word pagan is defined as a non-Christian; heathen. Although the Christmas tree is proved to have came from Paganism, what about the day that presents are opened from under the tree?

In the Bible there is no specific date for the birth of Jesus, but then how do we come up with December 25th? "...but most probably the reason is that early Christians wished the date to coincide with the Pagan Roman festival marking the "birthday of the unconquered sun"; this festival celebrated the winter solstice , when the days again began to lengthen and the sun begins to climb higher in the sky." (The New Encyclopedia Britannica, 283). Another resource says, "The choice of December 25 was probably influenced by the fact that on this day the Romans celebrated the Mithraic Sun-god, and that the Saturnalia also came at this time." (Collier's Encyclopedia, 403). In these quotes, it tells us that December 25th was not chosen because of the birth of Jesus, but because of a Pagan Sun-god. How do we get lights and gifts on December 25th? "On the Roman New Year (January 1st) homes were decorated with greenery and lights, and gifts were given to the children and the poor." (The New Encyclopedia Britannica, 283). Early "Christians" may have adopted the Roman New Year to fit their festival of Christmas.

Although it is true that the date was taken from Paganism, could Jesus actually been born in winter, on December 25th? In the Bible, the book of Luke, chapter 2, verse 8, it reads, "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night." This verse was talking about what was in the "same country" as Jesus's birth. If we were to celebrate the birth of Jesus, it would not have been in winter. "The sheep were brought in under cover before mid-October to protect them from the cold rainy season that would follow." (Nicholas, www.RemnantofGod.org/PaganXmas.htm).

Is Christmas a Christian Holiday? Christmas can be linked back to Paganism through three major parts. These parts are Christmas customs, the Christmas tree, and the date December 25th. If early "Christians" wanted pagans to convert to Christianity, they should not have used this technique of Christmas. Instead of having Christians, they were creating Pagan's in "sheep's clothing." In other words they were mixing good with evil and God says in the Bible to "Abstain from all appearance of evil." (1 Thessalonians 5:22). Now the Bible itself can prove this holiday of Pagan or heathen origin. Jesus never asked anywhere in the Bible for us to worship Him on His birthday, so there is no reason to in a Pagan manner. We should, as Christians, worship Him everyday, no matter what.

thats nhy the whore is drunk with all the saints the roman catholic church
uses sun gods from all the past empires for they are on in the same now.
thats the point.

If you dont beleive me do some surches on yahoo about paganism and see yourself.
Dont for get to study the bible and match it up for it is clear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now i will answer your quetion
the beats is not the roman empire.
Study history about the church after the rome fell .and the early 1930s of this century

saints are christians that keep god commandments and the faith of jesus

second islam will follow the church there keeping her sunday laws today by her authority not islams for islamsday is friday.
check on web and see that sunday laws are in place to day in most muslim countries
Check and get back to me.
You hvae no idea indea idea idea how rich and powerful the cburch is.
there the richest entity on earth.
islam worships the sun god too and there prayed beeds come frome ygpt
the moon sybol is the sun symbol and the chrch use it too the exact sybol too.
Also the pope has the same prayer beeds has islam.
everything is in the church for she is the mother of harlots.thats why she has in corperated all the differnt sung gods and gods into the church.
IT IS THAT OBVIOUS.

WHEN SUNDAY LAWS TAKE PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD YOU WILL SEE HER FULL POWER.unless you keep her laws and not Gods.hence Gods mark and the beast mark.
IT is so plain
thats what revelation 12 v17 and 14 v12
AND YES I WROTE ALL THIS

KEEP GODS SABBATH OR THE SUN GODS SABBATH WILL BE THE MARK

its all about the commandments

i SPENT A HOUR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER ENJOY
BADFUNGI..

KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD

Deuteronomy, chapter 4
"2": Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy, chapter 4
17": Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.

Deuteronomy, chapter 7
11": Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

Deuteronomy, chapter 8
6": Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Deuteronomy, chapter 10
13": To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Deuteronomy, chapter 28
"9": The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

Psalms,psalms 119
115": Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

(Jesus said)
Matthew, chapter 19
17": And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Revelation, chapter 12 (Gods people)
17": And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation, chapter 14 (Gods people)
"12": Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Exodus, chapter 16
"28": And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

Exodus, chapter 20
"6": And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Leviticus, chapter 22
"31": Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.

Leviticus, chapter 26
"3": If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;

Deuteronomy, chapter 5
"10": And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

1 Kings, chapter 9
6": But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

2 Kings, chapter 17
13": Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

Proverbs, chapter 3
"1": My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

Proverbs, chapter 4
"4": He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

Proverbs, chapter 7
"2": Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Nehemiah, chapter 1
"9": But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

(jesus said this)rememeber God is in jesus and he in him)
John, chapter 14
"15": If ye love me, keep my commandments.

(it shows here too see jesus keeps Gods commandments the ten commandmenst)
John, chapter 15
"10": If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
----------------------------
WHAT ARE GODS COMMANDMENTS?
---------------------------

GOD IS IN JESUS AND HE IS IN HIM.These Are Gods commandments
ANSWER.............THE TENCOMMANDMENTS..........................

1. I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Gods people
Revelation, chapter 12
17": And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation, chapter 14
"12": Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

GODS PEOPLE
Revelation, chapter 14

1: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2: And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4: These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5: And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
6: And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7: Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8: And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9: And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10: The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12: Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13: And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
14: And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15: And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16: And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17: And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18: And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19: And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20: And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

-------------
CRYSTAL CLEAR
-------------

ARNT YOU GLAD TO KNOW GODS PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE FAITH OF JESUS.
LETS KEEP ALL GODS COMMANDMENTS.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE HOLY SPIRIT
I think the antichrist will come out of the whore-church

I ASK YOU TO REMEMBER One thing Sunday laws whos athourity are they coming from
God bless the Holy Spirit

(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

Postby (Omega) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 09:59 pm

You self-righteous Hypocrite!

You must be a SDA, now I understand, if you want to condemn those who break one commandment then you minus will condemn yourself.

Matthew 23:13 - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
The Pharisees have kept all the Laws and they themselves have taught that by keeping the Commandments of God will give them access into Heaven, furthermore you have ignored my entire post. Read Scripture more carefully and get off your high horse!

James 2:10 - For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
You have just condemned the Entire Christian Church! Let me know when your perfect, ok? Keep this up and I will ask the Lord to reveal your sins to the Christians on this forum! Condemn not unless you will be condemned!

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

Yous anwser sbout the whore

Postby badfungi » Sat Oct 02, 2004 07:04 pm

After i poost this .And you still dont do some research.on the matter .

I dont know what else to say..If you can see only past what they want you to see.the system-church-whore.

SDA
And i think most churches and sda ones just tickle the ear and they too follow the whore and the beast.Thats why Got will want his peeple to come out of of her..(some have not been taken over fully.most havent yet)

keep the commandments of God and the faith of jesus

--[quote="(Omega)"]You self-righteous Hypocrite!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME REMARKS.(I FORGIVE YOU)
Thats not what jesus would do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Portrait of Evil: Exposing the Vatican's Grand Deception
by The Trumpeteer • Friday March 21, 2003 at 11:48 AM

LA Indymedia went down after damaging information critical to the Vatican was posted. Here's a Clue, The Vatican controls the New World Order and International banking system. Everything else is a well crafted smoke screen. The eye atop the Illumanti pyramid and the seal of the USA is the Pope/Vatican. Why does the Pope lead a Satanic Cabal that secretly controls the USA? Here is your silver bullet. Post it everywhere. COPY THIS INFORMATION BEFORE ITS DELETED. The Truth will set you free.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." – Henry Ford

The current economic system completely fails the constitutional, moral, ethical, and financial tests. Failure to change it permits a few, mostly non-productive, nefarious, individuals, groups, and corporations to continue to suck the life-blood from hard-working wage earners and the entire society. The time has come to drive a stake through the heart of this evil and unjust system, once and for all.

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" – Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. Az)

"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system… It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." – Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank (January 24, 1939)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." – James A. Garfield, President of the United States

The heart of the US economy is the "Federal" Reserve System. If we are to extricate ourselves from this evil financial regime, then the "Federal" Reserve System must be discontinued and replaced. The US Constitution gives Congress the duty to create and regulate money. Yet, in 1913, the financial system of the US was handed over (sold) to corrupt, private interests, in complete violation of the US Constitution, both in spirit and in word.

Article 1, Section 8, clause 5 states: "The Congress shall have Power… To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures." No where does it give Congress the right to "sell" this responsibility to a private corporation. No where does it permit Congress to completely ignore and abandon the General Welfare clauses of the US Constitution. Nowhere in the Constitution does it permit Congress or the President to install a Government of Big Money, for Big Money and by Big Money.

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." – Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" – Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

What’s worse, many of the so-called "stockholders" of the "Federal" Reserve System are foreign controlled corporations. It’s bad enough that our politicians sold control of the US money supply to private corporations, but to give a Constitutional duty and responsibility over to foreign profiteers is treasonous. There simply is no other way to characterize it. Additionally, the very concept of turning over control of the money supply of the nation and the issuing authority thereof, to a private corporation and a network of private banks is corruption at its worst. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house! The conflict of interest inherent in permitting private banks to issue (create) money, for profit, is obvious. But, to give them a complete monopoly to control a vital Constitutional duty, reserved to Congress, is beyond absurd. This is a level of criminality that boggles the mind.

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of [the American] people's money" – Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

The current financial system is based completely on debt. Every dollar created, currency or credit, must be borrowed into existence, with compound interest. When banks create money (loans), they create the loan amount, but never the interest amount. This means there can never be enough money on the books or in circulation to ever pay outstanding debts. This guarantees the money supply will always be too low, that a percentage of loans must always fail, that there will always be inflation and that the national debt will always continue to grow. This, is the specific financial mechanism that guarantees the existence and persistence of poverty and high crime rates!

This is also the very mechanism that drives the constant destruction and exploitation of nature. The only way to keep the system afloat is by extracting more resources from nature, manufacturing new value, and forever chasing an unreachable goal. No matter what you do, it’s mathematically impossible to ever pay off the national debt and/or all private debts. The very process of creating new money, under this evil banking and currency system, always creates more new debt. The result of this mathematical structure is to create a giant economic treadmill, with people always chasing the illusion of financial security. A computer programmer would call this an endless loop. In short, it’s a math/logic trap. Money, when created as a positive ledger entry (asset), persists in the economy. When created as a negative ledger item (debt), plus interest, it disappears from existence when the debt is repaid and always leaves more debt behind in the economy. The bigger the economy, the bigger the debt. It’s simply impossible to ever produce your way out of this system. Just when it looks like things are going good, it’ll always crash. The only way to escape the trap is to understand it and to end the current financial and banking model that drives it.

The unavoidable, end-result of this math/logic structure is, eventually, one person or "entity" will own everything and everyone. No matter what you, I or even the nation does, this system will deliver ownership of the entire nation and everyone in it, to some shadowy owner at the top of the economic pyramid. Now, look at the pyramid on the back of a dollar bill. This is the symbol of the economic system installed by the Federal Reserve Board in 1913. Its sole function is to funnel wealth (ownership) up the pyramid, to the top. The math/logic structure I described is one of the mysteries of this system. It creates a voracious engine that chews up nature, people and whole nations, and pushes their wealth up the pyramid. Now look around at our society and world and how it’s financially stratified, just like a pyramid. Notice how the rich keep getting richer, poverty never goes away, and middle-class debt keeps growing? Notice how the national debt never shrinks as we continue to pay taxes, just to cover the interest?
The system’s (trap’s) negative effects are increased in several ways. First, the growing number of multi-national corporations concentrates the means of production, wealth, and power into fewer and fewer hands. Next, the tax code moves wealth out of the hands of citizens and up the pyramid, to the already obscenely wealthy. Our taxes pay the interest on the national debt, which is another source of profit for the "Federal" Reserve System’s hidden "stockholders". At the same time your wealth is being stolen, the tax code permits multi-nationals and the super-rich to retain obscene amounts of wealth. Because the money supply is already too short, thanks to universal usury, this hoarding of an already short resource (money and wealth), further increases poverty and despair and their terrible side-effects on people, societies, and the world. So, why is it necessary to increase poverty and make life harder? Because poverty and the fear of poverty (the stick), and the resulting despair and greed, are what drives this economic treadmill, ever onward, towards the illusion of personal and financial security (the carrot). It also keeps most people too distracted to ever have any chance of understanding enough of the trap, to ever have any hope of escape.

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized… the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." – Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr., 1913

"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world– no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." – President Woodrow Wilson

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." – Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1913

When recessions and depressions occur, loan and business failures skyrocket. These are the direct result of reducing the money supply (increasing interest and/or reducing loans and/or crashing stocks and other speculative investments), under this corrupt financial system. Loan failures are extremely profitable to the banking industry. When property is repossessed, banks have earned the payments already made plus they can resell the entire property again, including the portion of the property already paid for. Exactly where is the justice in permitting bankers, who created the "money" they loaned out of thin air, to repossess the portion of the property already paid for with hard-earned money, plus interest? Even worse, the banking system controls the economy, by controlling the money supply, and causes recessions and depressions, at will. Every time there’s a recession or depression (the money supply is reduced), banks take control of more property and funnel more wealth up the pyramid. In short, recessions pump profits up the pyramid to the head bankers.

Some may still counter that a capitalist should be able to loan their money at a profit. Perhaps, if they were actually loaning their money. Besides the unconstitutionality of the current banking and financial regime, they’ve institutionalized a massive deception that acts like a ball and chain attached to every person’s ability to earn, achieve personal and financial security, and realize the American dream. They’ve privatized and monopolized all access to money and extract maximum profit from every dollar loaned by banks or printed by the US Treasury.

"We have yet to pay one dime toward the principal of this alleged debt. Because of the modern banking miracle of compounding interest, this debt continues to rise unabated. Whose debt is it, anyway? Is this what you work your fingers to the bone for – to pay usury to a private group of bankers who make up the Fed? Some of its stockholders are identified as: Rothschilds of London and Berlin; Lazard Brothers of Paris; Israel Moses Seif of Italy; Kuhn, Loeb and Warburg of Germany; and the Lehman Brothers, Goldman, Sachs, and the Rockefeller families of New York. The stockholders are not you nor I, not America, not the U.S. government. They are a consortium of private international banking families and their stockholders!" – Larry Burkett – The Coming Economic Earthquake, page 90

Under this astoundingly corrupt system, even the US government must borrow its own money from private sources, deceptively called the "Federal" Reserve Board, and then pay back both the principal and interest. This is the source of the national debt. Why is our government borrowing money the US Constitution specifically directs Congress to simply issue? Who has enough money to loan trillions to the US Government? Where did they get that much money, anyway? Herein lies the Grand Deception!

The "Federal" Reserve System, all its member banks, all European banks, and most other national banks, practice "Fractional Reserve Banking". In other words, they only have a fraction of the money they lend, on deposit or in reserve. With this scheme, banks lend many times more money than they actually have. The minimum is 10 times the deposits but it can be much higher. If they have 5 million in deposits, they can loan out 50 million or more. In short, banks create the money they lend, out of thin air, and then charge you compound interest, on non-existent money. All money is created this way now! This is 100% immoral and unconstitutional. This bases the entire US, and most of the world’s, currency system on usury. Now reflect again upon the persistent poverty, crime, despair, and desperation that are unavoidable in the current US and World economies and societies. Even the richest nations on earth are plagued by persistent poverty. As usury was increased worldwide, so did poverty, crime, drug abuse, and a long list of personal and societal afflictions. Now you can begin to appreciate why all major religions are so strongly against usury.

Now, let’s revisit the question of whether a capitalist should be able to loan their money at a profit. The first thing to understand about banks and financial institutions is the money they have on deposit and in reserve is other people’s money–not their own. The second thing to understand, banks and financial institutions never loan their own money, nor do they loan any of their depositors’ money, nor do they ever loan any pre-existing money. Deposits and reserves simply serve the purpose of determining how much money they can conjure out of thin air, based on the currently allowed multiplier. It’s this "conjured" or "multiplied" money, for which you pay compound interest. You break your back and sweat blood just to have a large percentage of your efforts and earnings in life go to pay for money, created by slight of hand and a simple ledger entry. This is the source of most aristocratic family fortunes, sucking the life-blood from hard-working people and nations the world over, by loaning non-existent money at an exponential profit. This is usury on an unbelievably grand scale.

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." – Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

This is a complete and total perversion of the concept of money as a positive store of value and as a positive ledger entry. Currently, every dollar in circulation represents a dollar’s debt plus interest. This means there is 0% real money anywhere! In fact, every dollar printed, earned, used, etc., puts the society and nation deeper in debt. There are multiple purposes for this deception. One is to establish an illusion of great wealth, when in fact they’re playing a huge, multi-faceted shell game. Another is to permit the easy manipulation of the money supply to cause major economic effects, at will. This permits shadowy, hidden "entities" to manipulate entire economies. It also gives them the power of life and death over most of the world’s citizens. It creates massive national debt to place entire nations at the behest of international bankers. The interest and principal on this "debt", paid by the sweat and taxes of hard-working people, goes straight to the mostly foreign stockholders of the "Federal" Reserve System or other National Banks. It permits the wealthy to greatly magnify their apparent wealth and power and to earn maximum profits from minimal investment, effort, and risk. This makes the Enron and WorldCom scandals look like child’s play.

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God." – Thomas Jefferson

Now that you understand the international banking deception, reflect again on the operations of the IMF and World Bank. Think about how they force draconian measures on Third-World nations in exchange for the conjured, "illusion of money" they "loan". Nations must pay massive amounts of interest for these "loans". It drives millions upon millions into abject poverty when these banks shut down the money supply. Affected countries are forced to privatize (sell) national treasures and industry to foreign multi-national corporations. And how do you suppose these countries got into financial straits in the first place? Who are the only people in the world with enough "money" and control to manipulate national currency values? And guess what nation stands squarely behind these international extortionists and Lords of Usury? The USA!

This is why so many in the Third World hate America. The World Trade Center was attacked because it was the symbol of America’s financial might. Most of the people that worked in the WTC worked in the financial and banking industry. It’s vital that every American citizen understands exactly why the USA is being called the Great Satan. The USA stands behind the international financial and banking system that imposes usury on the world and impoverishes Third-World nations. The USA uses its financial, legal, political and military power to impose and enforce the system that causes and perpetuates worldwide poverty and suffering.

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. " – British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

Why force whole nations to submit to a global financial system that funnels profits from usury to a few shadowy "aristocrats"? These same groups are the driving force and the secret power behind the New World Order. These "aristocrats" are the leaders of the same secret societies that many of our leading politicians belong to. Research the "Skull and Bones" and the Illuminati. The Illuminati symbol just happens to be on the back of your Federal Reserve Note dollar bills! These are the secret societies to which both President Bush Senior and Junior are loyal and active members. These groups are preparing the world for a new Luciferian order. You do know whom Lucifer is, don’t you? If GW Bush is such a good "Christian" leader, why does he secretly work for groups that worship Satan? Why does he so enthusiastically push the policies of Big Money that cause and perpetuate global poverty and oppression? Is it just to expand the profits and control of a few billionaires and shadowy European families?

"The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi-occult power which…pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I." – British military historian Major General J.F.C. Fuller, l941

Even if you don’t believe in Satan or Lucifer, you must understand that these people whole-heartedly do and are feverishly preparing the world for Lucifer via the New World Order. This is the reason for the headlong rush to globalization and multi-national corporations. This is the reason behind forcing the world to submit to usury via Fractional Reserve Banking. This is why the actions of many (not all) multi-national corporations are so often blatantly evil. They may claim they’re trying to build up economies and end world poverty. But you should understand this cruel joke by now. The financial system at the heart of this rapidly emerging global economic structure both creates poverty and guarantees that it can never go away. And all of this is done with an ancient moneychanger’s trick from Babylon, also known as usury and now officially called Fractional Reserve Banking.

"Men occasionally stumble over truth, most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." – Winston Churchill

Now, reflect again on the nature of the US and World economies and financial systems. They’re based 100% on deception and illusion (Mystery). You now understand the math and logic trap of Fractional Reserve Banking and compound interest (Usury). How it causes and perpetuates, great wealth and great poverty, crime and a host of personal and social ills, blights, and suffering (Iniquity). You see the clearly "Satanic" symbol of the Illuminati pyramid on your money. Now you know that it clearly and blatantly represents the exact mechanism designed to funnel ownership of everything and everyone to the top of that pyramid and to the "all-seeing eye". You’ve probably heard the explanation that the eye represents God, which is of course, another lie. If it represented God, then why all the secrecy? Would God need deception, illusion, usury, poverty and suffering to secretly gain ownership of the world that "he" already owns? No, this massive deception is designed to deliver us into an evil-inspired New World Order, based on deception, financial slavery and totalitarian control at the hands of some mysterious future ruler(s).

PLease do some research on the matter the bible, web, some books ect and go read smokescreen..

I admit that if you dont seek to find the truth.
You will never find it.
You Got to look past the desceptions and lies and illusions.

FROM SMOKE SCREENS
Chapter Ten: The Richest Man on Earth?

Remember when the pope came to the United States? How he chided us for not showing mercy? That we should give away what we have to the poor? We are such a wealthy nation. And then remember the great earthquake that took place in 1980 over in Italy? I remember when the pope came in to this ruined area, walked up to the bedside of some poor little wounded Italian man and the pope so benevolently laid his hand on his head and made the sign of the cross, blessed the man and walked off.

John Paul II, "Pilgrimage of Faith"

And the newscasters were telling of the devastation. And then we cut back to the United States and Senator Kennedy looked at the camera with sorrowful eyes and said, "Oh, we Americans, out of mercy we should send at least 45 million dollars to this devastated village so we can reconstruct it." Remember that? Now let me read something out of THE VATICAN BILLIONS by Avro Manhattan, and I think you're going to get as mad as I am right now. I want to bring to your attention the fact that this information was published 10 years ago, and the figures are probably even more startling today.

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone.

"In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 122 dioceses of the U.S.A., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

And I think back about how the pope, the wealthiest man on this planet, walked up to that poor little Italian man lying in that rubble, put his hand on his head, and said, "Bless you," and then walked away and just left him there. That has got to be the height of hypocrisy. And then Sen. Kennedy, the pope's boy over in the United States makes the big pitch to the U.S. people to foot the bill to repair that devastated village, right in the pope's backyard. What a set-up!

Theres alot more info out there and truth.
IF YOU SEEK IT... YOU SHALL FIND IT!!!!!!!

Thanks God for the Holy Spirit

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

Re: Yous anwser sbout the whore

Postby badfungi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 01:39 am

badfungi wrote:After i poost this .And you still dont do some research.on the matter .

I dont know what else to say..If you can see only past what they want you to see.the system-church-whore.

SDA
And i think most churches and sda ones just tickle the ear and they too follow the whore and the beast.Thats why Got will want his peeple to come out of of her..(some have not been taken over fully.most havent yet)

--
(Omega) wrote:You self-righteous Hypocrite!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME REMARKS.(I FORGIVE YOU)
Thats not what jesus would do.

A Portrait of Evil: Exposing the Vatican's Grand Deception
by The Trumpeteer • Friday March 21, 2003 at 11:48 AM

LA Indymedia went down after damaging information critical to the Vatican was posted. Here's a Clue, The Vatican controls the New World Order and International banking system. Everything else is a well crafted smoke screen. The eye atop the Illumanti pyramid and the seal of the USA is the Pope/Vatican. Why does the Pope lead a Satanic Cabal that secretly controls the USA? Here is your silver bullet. Post it everywhere. COPY THIS INFORMATION BEFORE ITS DELETED. The Truth will set you free.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." – Henry Ford

The current economic system completely fails the constitutional, moral, ethical, and financial tests. Failure to change it permits a few, mostly non-productive, nefarious, individuals, groups, and corporations to continue to suck the life-blood from hard-working wage earners and the entire society. The time has come to drive a stake through the heart of this evil and unjust system, once and for all.

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" – Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. Az)

"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system… It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." – Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank (January 24, 1939)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." – James A. Garfield, President of the United States

The heart of the US economy is the "Federal" Reserve System. If we are to extricate ourselves from this evil financial regime, then the "Federal" Reserve System must be discontinued and replaced. The US Constitution gives Congress the duty to create and regulate money. Yet, in 1913, the financial system of the US was handed over (sold) to corrupt, private interests, in complete violation of the US Constitution, both in spirit and in word.

Article 1, Section 8, clause 5 states: "The Congress shall have Power… To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures." No where does it give Congress the right to "sell" this responsibility to a private corporation. No where does it permit Congress to completely ignore and abandon the General Welfare clauses of the US Constitution. Nowhere in the Constitution does it permit Congress or the President to install a Government of Big Money, for Big Money and by Big Money.

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." – Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" – Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

What’s worse, many of the so-called "stockholders" of the "Federal" Reserve System are foreign controlled corporations. It’s bad enough that our politicians sold control of the US money supply to private corporations, but to give a Constitutional duty and responsibility over to foreign profiteers is treasonous. There simply is no other way to characterize it. Additionally, the very concept of turning over control of the money supply of the nation and the issuing authority thereof, to a private corporation and a network of private banks is corruption at its worst. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house! The conflict of interest inherent in permitting private banks to issue (create) money, for profit, is obvious. But, to give them a complete monopoly to control a vital Constitutional duty, reserved to Congress, is beyond absurd. This is a level of criminality that boggles the mind.

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of [the American] people's money" – Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

The current financial system is based completely on debt. Every dollar created, currency or credit, must be borrowed into existence, with compound interest. When banks create money (loans), they create the loan amount, but never the interest amount. This means there can never be enough money on the books or in circulation to ever pay outstanding debts. This guarantees the money supply will always be too low, that a percentage of loans must always fail, that there will always be inflation and that the national debt will always continue to grow. This, is the specific financial mechanism that guarantees the existence and persistence of poverty and high crime rates!

This is also the very mechanism that drives the constant destruction and exploitation of nature. The only way to keep the system afloat is by extracting more resources from nature, manufacturing new value, and forever chasing an unreachable goal. No matter what you do, it’s mathematically impossible to ever pay off the national debt and/or all private debts. The very process of creating new money, under this evil banking and currency system, always creates more new debt. The result of this mathematical structure is to create a giant economic treadmill, with people always chasing the illusion of financial security. A computer programmer would call this an endless loop. In short, it’s a math/logic trap. Money, when created as a positive ledger entry (asset), persists in the economy. When created as a negative ledger item (debt), plus interest, it disappears from existence when the debt is repaid and always leaves more debt behind in the economy. The bigger the economy, the bigger the debt. It’s simply impossible to ever produce your way out of this system. Just when it looks like things are going good, it’ll always crash. The only way to escape the trap is to understand it and to end the current financial and banking model that drives it.

The unavoidable, end-result of this math/logic structure is, eventually, one person or "entity" will own everything and everyone. No matter what you, I or even the nation does, this system will deliver ownership of the entire nation and everyone in it, to some shadowy owner at the top of the economic pyramid. Now, look at the pyramid on the back of a dollar bill. This is the symbol of the economic system installed by the Federal Reserve Board in 1913. Its sole function is to funnel wealth (ownership) up the pyramid, to the top. The math/logic structure I described is one of the mysteries of this system. It creates a voracious engine that chews up nature, people and whole nations, and pushes their wealth up the pyramid. Now look around at our society and world and how it’s financially stratified, just like a pyramid. Notice how the rich keep getting richer, poverty never goes away, and middle-class debt keeps growing? Notice how the national debt never shrinks as we continue to pay taxes, just to cover the interest?
The system’s (trap’s) negative effects are increased in several ways. First, the growing number of multi-national corporations concentrates the means of production, wealth, and power into fewer and fewer hands. Next, the tax code moves wealth out of the hands of citizens and up the pyramid, to the already obscenely wealthy. Our taxes pay the interest on the national debt, which is another source of profit for the "Federal" Reserve System’s hidden "stockholders". At the same time your wealth is being stolen, the tax code permits multi-nationals and the super-rich to retain obscene amounts of wealth. Because the money supply is already too short, thanks to universal usury, this hoarding of an already short resource (money and wealth), further increases poverty and despair and their terrible side-effects on people, societies, and the world. So, why is it necessary to increase poverty and make life harder? Because poverty and the fear of poverty (the stick), and the resulting despair and greed, are what drives this economic treadmill, ever onward, towards the illusion of personal and financial security (the carrot). It also keeps most people too distracted to ever have any chance of understanding enough of the trap, to ever have any hope of escape.

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized… the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." – Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr., 1913

"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world– no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." – President Woodrow Wilson

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." – Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1913

When recessions and depressions occur, loan and business failures skyrocket. These are the direct result of reducing the money supply (increasing interest and/or reducing loans and/or crashing stocks and other speculative investments), under this corrupt financial system. Loan failures are extremely profitable to the banking industry. When property is repossessed, banks have earned the payments already made plus they can resell the entire property again, including the portion of the property already paid for. Exactly where is the justice in permitting bankers, who created the "money" they loaned out of thin air, to repossess the portion of the property already paid for with hard-earned money, plus interest? Even worse, the banking system controls the economy, by controlling the money supply, and causes recessions and depressions, at will. Every time there’s a recession or depression (the money supply is reduced), banks take control of more property and funnel more wealth up the pyramid. In short, recessions pump profits up the pyramid to the head bankers.

Some may still counter that a capitalist should be able to loan their money at a profit. Perhaps, if they were actually loaning their money. Besides the unconstitutionality of the current banking and financial regime, they’ve institutionalized a massive deception that acts like a ball and chain attached to every person’s ability to earn, achieve personal and financial security, and realize the American dream. They’ve privatized and monopolized all access to money and extract maximum profit from every dollar loaned by banks or printed by the US Treasury.

"We have yet to pay one dime toward the principal of this alleged debt. Because of the modern banking miracle of compounding interest, this debt continues to rise unabated. Whose debt is it, anyway? Is this what you work your fingers to the bone for – to pay usury to a private group of bankers who make up the Fed? Some of its stockholders are identified as: Rothschilds of London and Berlin; Lazard Brothers of Paris; Israel Moses Seif of Italy; Kuhn, Loeb and Warburg of Germany; and the Lehman Brothers, Goldman, Sachs, and the Rockefeller families of New York. The stockholders are not you nor I, not America, not the U.S. government. They are a consortium of private international banking families and their stockholders!" – Larry Burkett – The Coming Economic Earthquake, page 90

Under this astoundingly corrupt system, even the US government must borrow its own money from private sources, deceptively called the "Federal" Reserve Board, and then pay back both the principal and interest. This is the source of the national debt. Why is our government borrowing money the US Constitution specifically directs Congress to simply issue? Who has enough money to loan trillions to the US Government? Where did they get that much money, anyway? Herein lies the Grand Deception!

The "Federal" Reserve System, all its member banks, all European banks, and most other national banks, practice "Fractional Reserve Banking". In other words, they only have a fraction of the money they lend, on deposit or in reserve. With this scheme, banks lend many times more money than they actually have. The minimum is 10 times the deposits but it can be much higher. If they have 5 million in deposits, they can loan out 50 million or more. In short, banks create the money they lend, out of thin air, and then charge you compound interest, on non-existent money. All money is created this way now! This is 100% immoral and unconstitutional. This bases the entire US, and most of the world’s, currency system on usury. Now reflect again upon the persistent poverty, crime, despair, and desperation that are unavoidable in the current US and World economies and societies. Even the richest nations on earth are plagued by persistent poverty. As usury was increased worldwide, so did poverty, crime, drug abuse, and a long list of personal and societal afflictions. Now you can begin to appreciate why all major religions are so strongly against usury.

Now, let’s revisit the question of whether a capitalist should be able to loan their money at a profit. The first thing to understand about banks and financial institutions is the money they have on deposit and in reserve is other people’s money–not their own. The second thing to understand, banks and financial institutions never loan their own money, nor do they loan any of their depositors’ money, nor do they ever loan any pre-existing money. Deposits and reserves simply serve the purpose of determining how much money they can conjure out of thin air, based on the currently allowed multiplier. It’s this "conjured" or "multiplied" money, for which you pay compound interest. You break your back and sweat blood just to have a large percentage of your efforts and earnings in life go to pay for money, created by slight of hand and a simple ledger entry. This is the source of most aristocratic family fortunes, sucking the life-blood from hard-working people and nations the world over, by loaning non-existent money at an exponential profit. This is usury on an unbelievably grand scale.

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." – Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

This is a complete and total perversion of the concept of money as a positive store of value and as a positive ledger entry. Currently, every dollar in circulation represents a dollar’s debt plus interest. This means there is 0% real money anywhere! In fact, every dollar printed, earned, used, etc., puts the society and nation deeper in debt. There are multiple purposes for this deception. One is to establish an illusion of great wealth, when in fact they’re playing a huge, multi-faceted shell game. Another is to permit the easy manipulation of the money supply to cause major economic effects, at will. This permits shadowy, hidden "entities" to manipulate entire economies. It also gives them the power of life and death over most of the world’s citizens. It creates massive national debt to place entire nations at the behest of international bankers. The interest and principal on this "debt", paid by the sweat and taxes of hard-working people, goes straight to the mostly foreign stockholders of the "Federal" Reserve System or other National Banks. It permits the wealthy to greatly magnify their apparent wealth and power and to earn maximum profits from minimal investment, effort, and risk. This makes the Enron and WorldCom scandals look like child’s play.

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God." – Thomas Jefferson

Now that you understand the international banking deception, reflect again on the operations of the IMF and World Bank. Think about how they force draconian measures on Third-World nations in exchange for the conjured, "illusion of money" they "loan". Nations must pay massive amounts of interest for these "loans". It drives millions upon millions into abject poverty when these banks shut down the money supply. Affected countries are forced to privatize (sell) national treasures and industry to foreign multi-national corporations. And how do you suppose these countries got into financial straits in the first place? Who are the only people in the world with enough "money" and control to manipulate national currency values? And guess what nation stands squarely behind these international extortionists and Lords of Usury? The USA!

This is why so many in the Third World hate America. The World Trade Center was attacked because it was the symbol of America’s financial might. Most of the people that worked in the WTC worked in the financial and banking industry. It’s vital that every American citizen understands exactly why the USA is being called the Great Satan. The USA stands behind the international financial and banking system that imposes usury on the world and impoverishes Third-World nations. The USA uses its financial, legal, political and military power to impose and enforce the system that causes and perpetuates worldwide poverty and suffering.

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. " – British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

Why force whole nations to submit to a global financial system that funnels profits from usury to a few shadowy "aristocrats"? These same groups are the driving force and the secret power behind the New World Order. These "aristocrats" are the leaders of the same secret societies that many of our leading politicians belong to. Research the "Skull and Bones" and the Illuminati. The Illuminati symbol just happens to be on the back of your Federal Reserve Note dollar bills! These are the secret societies to which both President Bush Senior and Junior are loyal and active members. These groups are preparing the world for a new Luciferian order. You do know whom Lucifer is, don’t you? If GW Bush is such a good "Christian" leader, why does he secretly work for groups that worship Satan? Why does he so enthusiastically push the policies of Big Money that cause and perpetuate global poverty and oppression? Is it just to expand the profits and control of a few billionaires and shadowy European families?

"The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi-occult power which…pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I." – British military historian Major General J.F.C. Fuller, l941

Even if you don’t believe in Satan or Lucifer, you must understand that these people whole-heartedly do and are feverishly preparing the world for Lucifer via the New World Order. This is the reason for the headlong rush to globalization and multi-national corporations. This is the reason behind forcing the world to submit to usury via Fractional Reserve Banking. This is why the actions of many (not all) multi-national corporations are so often blatantly evil. They may claim they’re trying to build up economies and end world poverty. But you should understand this cruel joke by now. The financial system at the heart of this rapidly emerging global economic structure both creates poverty and guarantees that it can never go away. And all of this is done with an ancient moneychanger’s trick from Babylon, also known as usury and now officially called Fractional Reserve Banking.

"Men occasionally stumble over truth, most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." – Winston Churchill

Now, reflect again on the nature of the US and World economies and financial systems. They’re based 100% on deception and illusion (Mystery). You now understand the math and logic trap of Fractional Reserve Banking and compound interest (Usury). How it causes and perpetuates, great wealth and great poverty, crime and a host of personal and social ills, blights, and suffering (Iniquity). You see the clearly "Satanic" symbol of the Illuminati pyramid on your money. Now you know that it clearly and blatantly represents the exact mechanism designed to funnel ownership of everything and everyone to the top of that pyramid and to the "all-seeing eye". You’ve probably heard the explanation that the eye represents God, which is of course, another lie. If it represented God, then why all the secrecy? Would God need deception, illusion, usury, poverty and suffering to secretly gain ownership of the world that "he" already owns? No, this massive deception is designed to deliver us into an evil-inspired New World Order, based on deception, financial slavery and totalitarian control at the hands of some mysterious future ruler(s).

PLease do some research on the matter the bible, web, some books ect and go read smokescreen..

I admit that if you dont seek to find the truth.
You will never find it.
You Got to look past the desceptions and lies and illusions.

FROM SMOKE SCREENS
Chapter Ten: The Richest Man on Earth?

Remember when the pope came to the United States? How he chided us for not showing mercy? That we should give away what we have to the poor? We are such a wealthy nation. And then remember the great earthquake that took place in 1980 over in Italy? I remember when the pope came in to this ruined area, walked up to the bedside of some poor little wounded Italian man and the pope so benevolently laid his hand on his head and made the sign of the cross, blessed the man and walked off.

John Paul II, "Pilgrimage of Faith"

And the newscasters were telling of the devastation. And then we cut back to the United States and Senator Kennedy looked at the camera with sorrowful eyes and said, "Oh, we Americans, out of mercy we should send at least 45 million dollars to this devastated village so we can reconstruct it." Remember that? Now let me read something out of THE VATICAN BILLIONS by Avro Manhattan, and I think you're going to get as mad as I am right now. I want to bring to your attention the fact that this information was published 10 years ago, and the figures are probably even more startling today.

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone.

"In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 122 dioceses of the U.S.A., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

And I think back about how the pope, the wealthiest man on this planet, walked up to that poor little Italian man lying in that rubble, put his hand on his head, and said, "Bless you," and then walked away and just left him there. That has got to be the height of hypocrisy. And then Sen. Kennedy, the pope's boy over in the United States makes the big pitch to the U.S. people to foot the bill to repair that devastated village, right in the pope's backyard. What a set-up!

Theres alot more info out there and truth.
IF YOU SEEK IT... YOU SHALL FIND IT!!!!!!!

Thanks God for the Holy Spirit

(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

Postby (Omega) » Sun Oct 03, 2004 02:10 am

Hi! :D

yawn! Nice Copy and Paste job!

Let me know when you get off your high horse then I will respond to you, and as to what would Jesus do? The same that I just did, such as Him rebuking the Pharisees who were self-righteous. And as for the remarks, and your so-called forgiveness, you can't grant forgiveness unless one asks for it, furthermore you don't have to forgive me I am here to rebuke your condemnatory attitude. You yourself condemn the Entire Church and you claim to forgive! :o It seems that the unbelievers have more humility than you do. I already pointed clearly to who will be the Antichrist but your so blinded by your so-called keeping the commandments. First you have judged me because I keep the commandments. Jesus said that those who Love Him will keep His commandments, and one of His basic teachings was that you ar no better than anyone else, but unfortunately that you think you can work your way into heaven by secretly sinning behind closed doors, not good. When you remove the scales from your eyes and realize that your not Mr. Perfect than maybe. Those who usually tell others to keep ALL the commandments to enter Heaven are usually the ones who appear righteous on the outisde but inwardly are filled with dead mens bones and all types of Hypocrisy!

BADFUNGI wrote:SDA

WOOHOO!!! :lol: Now I heard it all! :D

Have a nice day and see ya around! You'll see one day when you stop condemning others! :D

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

lol

Postby badfungi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 08:24 pm

First off ...i want juding you on the commandments.
I was just quoting the bible who our Gods people in revelation 12 v 17 and 14 v13
I dont judge period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So please dont asume that
NO ONE CAN JUDEGE BUT GOD.
This is point less.IM not here to prove a point.And this is a wste of my time.
Believe what you want to believe.see what you want to see.You dont want to seek the truth.thats fine.
REAd the bible and go read

matthew 24 through 27

4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

11: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many

24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

63: Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
Matthew 7:15
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

(remember satan is the king of deception)
SEEK GODS GUIDENCE and put on the full armour of God!!!!!
I am nothing with out the Help of the Holy Spirit
I can do no more.
pray for the Holy spirit for truth and rightousness and .....................................................................................................................Have a good day and God bless

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

to long in the sun

Postby badfungi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 09:05 pm

(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

Postby (Omega) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 02:40 pm

Hello BAD FUNGI! :D

Since I am long-Suffering I will respond to your response. And don't give that you didn't judge, the Entire Church you did my friend!
You haven't even considered my responses, I clearly pointed out in Scripture where you made errors and all you do is respond with Captialized letters and hostility judging the Entire Church. A tree is known by its fruits my friend and I'm starting to wonder which vine you abide in?

You are so warped into the demonic deception of the Seventh Day Adventists that your literally walking in the Dark. The King of all deception you say? I can assure you that I am aware of His deceptions and am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that he has deceived you into believing that the Entire Church is condemned for worshiping on Sundays. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? John 4:23 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Ask yourself this question, Why did Jesus die on the Cross? You want to make a mockery of the Blood and belittle the Sacrifice of the only begotten SON of GOD. I have spoken to God and His anger is Kindled because you have took His Beloved Son who died for the sins of the World so all that who receive and accept His offer may inherit Eternal Life by the shedding of His Blood and CURSED it!

Matthew 23:23 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which {strain at a gnat}, and (swallow a camel.) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

Have a nice day!

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

you twist everything

Postby badfungi » Mon Oct 04, 2004 07:19 pm

IM am not thinking of the t judaism sabbath 7th day or seveday adventisit.ITS about Gods word and his commandmenst and the faith of jesus
I could care less What those churches say.I care what God says/
HE clearly staes it in his book to many times.
ONE agan .I GO BY THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE.

And quit giving me scriptures that you dont even see the same things happing today.

quote omega
) Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello BAD FUNGI!

Since I am long-Suffering I will respond to your response. And don't give that you didn't judge, the Entire Church you did my friend!
You haven't even considered my responses, I clearly pointed out in Scripture where you made errors and all you do is respond with Captialized letters and hostility judging the Entire Church. A tree is known by its fruits my friend and I'm starting to wonder which vine you abide in?

You are so warped into the demonic deception of the Seventh Day Adventists that your literally walking in the Dark. The King of all deception you say? I can assure you that I am aware of His deceptions and am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that he has deceived you into believing that the Entire Church is condemned for worshiping on Sundays. Who is the Lord of the Sabbath? John 4:23 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Ask yourself this question, Why did Jesus die on the Cross? You want to make a mockery of the Blood and belittle the Sacrifice of the only begotten SON of GOD. I have spoken to God and His anger is Kindled because you have took His Beloved Son who died for the sins of the World so all that who receive and accept His offer may inherit Eternal Life by the shedding of His Blood and CURSED it!

Matthew 23:23 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which {strain at a gnat}, and (swallow a camel.) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

he was talking about the pharises and sadducies who took the bible and made there own doctrineS.

SOMETHING THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB ON YOU ;)
YES,YOU NEED TO STUDY THOSE VERSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SO,DONT GIVE ME SCRIPTURE WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.

GO CHECK HISTORY AND SEE WHAT JESUS DIED ON.
GO ON!!!!!!!GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH?

TWO OPTIONS
CAN YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF?
OR YOU ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD?

I cant judge, psst but im leaninf toward the lader

Would you follow a blind man or would you follow the word of God!!!

SO, GIVE ME YOUR INTERPITATION ABOUT REVELATION.
IM dying to hear!!!!!!!!!!! who the whore is and the beast and show me the history too.

(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

Postby (Omega) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 07:33 pm

Hi there friend! :D

Can't stand the heat? :)

badfungi wrote:SOMETHING THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB ON YOU :wink:
YES,YOU NEED TO STUDY THOSE VERSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SO,DONT GIVE ME SCRIPTURE WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.

TWO OPTIONS
CAN YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF?
OR YOU ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD?

:lol: I have and I clearly as clear as crystal pointed where you errors are in all my posts and the only responses I got from you are commentaries and remarks that have nothing to do with sound doctrine. Nice BIG LETTERS you have there, try relaxing and taking deep breaths, scared of the Truth is what you said? WOW every response from you gets becomes more childish in nature. You have too many errors in your own words that you clearly need to open up the Bible and do some serious studying, and unlike you who speak out of agitation, I am speaking out of concern for you. 2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I pointed out to you exactly how the Scripture testify of you twisting and distorting the Scriptures by condemning theose who worship on Sundays. You can wink and scoff all you want, comparing me to the Saducees is just a poor attempt on your part to cover your errors that have been exposed, I'm used having the finger ponted at me by the enemy especially when His lies are exposed, Furthermore you don't rely on Scriptures but rely on the commentary of man which I find disturbing and such will only lead to you being indoctrinated with false teachings. This comes as no surprise because the Scriptures testify of people like you, let us take a look for ourselves: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3,4 such in to but keep in mind that our,

Anyways I'll be praying for your deceived heart, oh and BTW the LORD told me that someone was going to interfere Immediately after I expose Satans lies in another thread and Lo and behold go see for yourself. And your just a tool that the enemy is using against me to distract my efforts in Exposing Islam. Until then I am no longer going to waste my time with someone who has very little knowledge of Scripture.

God Bless and Take Care! :) [/quote]

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

Nothing

Postby badfungi » Tue Oct 05, 2004 05:49 am

oh, omega...hi

Do you like to hear yourself talk.
What does that have to do with what jesus died on.
I say again.

Does it make you feel Good!!!!!!!
that you use scripture for your own opions!!!!

I would be careful of decption!!!!!!!!!
And tell me what God tells you this time.Since he talks to you.(you say)
I wont blasmphem God!!!!!!!!
becareful you could be talking to evil spirits!!!!!!!!!

I will pray... that you can see.. who is realy talking to you.And that you are not decieved !!!
heres this verse once again..I think you need it..I know i have :)
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Now you will be very mad after reading this.Because i have pointed the Evil Spirit out.HE will try tell you its not truth.
Read the Bible and tell him how much you love jesus and God.and rebuke the evil spirits that talk to you..They hate that..
Let them know that you know they are not God .
Pray and pray .I will go and do the same.

have a good day 8+)
Last edited by badfungi on Tue Oct 05, 2004 05:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Postby IAMFREE » Tue Oct 05, 2004 05:55 am

What is the numarical convertion of the letter "W" in hebrew?
ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS, SIX LITERAL DAYS OF CREATION, WORLD WIDE FLOOD,ONE BLOOD

badfungi
New Convert
New Convert

I dont know

Postby badfungi » Tue Oct 05, 2004 06:00 am

i dont know.... tell us!!!!!!

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Re: I dont know

Postby IAMFREE » Tue Oct 05, 2004 07:45 am

badfungi wrote:i dont know.... tell us!!!!!!

If I knew that I would have told you. I was only asking.
ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS, SIX LITERAL DAYS OF CREATION, WORLD WIDE FLOOD,ONE BLOOD

IAMFREE
Preacher
Preacher

Postby IAMFREE » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:31 am

How about this idea the mark of the beast will be "WWW".

(Omega)
Preacher
Preacher

Re: Nothing

Postby (Omega) » Tue Oct 05, 2004 03:13 pm

Hello Badfungi! :D

THIS IS MY FINAL RESPONSE!!!
And even if you believe that you stand correct afterwards, you still lose! :(
I know what Jesus died on and the History of it and your obeying spirits at the moment, not me. I hear the voice of the Chief Shepherd and maybe its time that you do. When you tell me to look at the History which I have already done it is merely a tactic to thwart my efforts imn exposing Islam and to sidetrack me and I am 100% sure about this and no if, ands or buts!
And no I don't feel good by quoting Scriptures and please don't take how you feel by quoting scriptures and assuming that I do such. Take a look at your previous responses to me, there is nothing more than entire pages of quoting Scriptures which are used inccorectly BTW. My heart is grieved by your responses my friend and examine yourself carefully and try praying before responding.

badfungi wrote:oh, omega...hi

Do you like to hear yourself talk.
What does that have to do with what jesus died on.
I say again.

Does it make you feel Good!!!!!!!
that you use scripture for your own opions!!!!

I would be careful of decption!!!!!!!!!
And tell me what God tells you this time.Since he talks to you.(you say)
I wont blasmphem God!!!!!!!!
becareful you could be talking to evil spirits!!!!!!!!!

I will pray... that you can see.. who is realy talking to you.And that you are not decieved !!!
heres this verse once again..I think you need it..I know i have :)

Now you will be very mad after reading this.Because i have pointed the Evil Spirit out.HE will try tell you its not truth.
Read the Bible and tell him how much you love jesus and God.and rebuke the evil spirits that talk to you..They hate that..
Let them know that you know they are not God .
Pray and pray .I will go and do the same.

have a good day 8+)

Hey I'm supposedly mad according to you, hmmm......boy oh boy :) when will you get off your high horse? :-? And yes I pray, pray that your ears will be more attentive to the Scriptures and that you will develop a better understanding and grow in fruits of the Spirit such as Love, Long-Suffering, Peace, Temperance, Kindness, Self-Control, Goodness, Patience and Faith in which I see absolutely none in you, why? This is spoken out of concern and love towards you not agitation of frustration. Before trying to accuse the Church first try and grow in spirit because you are not erady for the meat but still need to be fed milk which is for babes in Christ! And Please don't get upset by this comment, I speak encouragement and that hopefully that the Lord will Strengthen your Spirit and you will obtain much wisdom from the Holy Spirit and be a beacon unto those who are stumbling but you must first remove the log in your eye. And WOW, you know nothing at all about evil spirits, I have driven out demons and I can easily spot when ones mind is being taken over with the spirit of pride and anger by demonic spirits who is at work with such people such as yourself.
Pride will have you not accept awhat I said about you because your not strong enough to rebuke them and so the results is that you will respond in Hostility because of refusal of correction, When a wise man is rebuked he then loves his brethren because He has increased in wisdom but the fool will respond in anger and scorn. Your mind is so clouded by wrath that you cannot see the wall of deception that is evidently blocking the passage and plugging your ears so that the Holy Spirit cannot speak into your heart and give understanding and of sound mind so that you may be able to understand. You can continue to rant and bicker all you want to but the evidence in your responses are overwhelmingly hostile and unchristlike! I can sepak with the Lord and He is displeased at you for making a mockery of the Term disciple or Christian. I think you need to first relax and take deep, deep breaths my friend. Jesus said that ye shall know them by their fruits and all I see is bad fruits of the Spirit and immature responses. First you need to grow up and stop acting childish and secondly you need to grow up in the Spirit because by your comments you lack much fruits of the SPIRIT. Scared of the Truth?

Now this is Definitely my final response
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a (mark) in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:16-18

Lets break these verses down piece by piece so you may obtain a better understanding of the Meaning of "The Mark"

Mark:5480 Gr.charagma khar'-ag-mah, a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue):--graven, mark.
Buy:59 Gr.agorazo ag-or-ad'-zo, properly, to go to market, i.e. (by implication) to purchase; specially, to redeem:--buy, redeem.
Sell:4453Gr. poleo po-leh'-o probably ultimately from pelomai (to be busy, to trade); to barter (as a pedlar), i.e. to sell:--sell, whatever is sold.

The Word mark literally means to be tattooed or branded and this mark according to the Scriptures which is inerrant by the way cannot be removed. Now if those who worship on Sundays have the Mark of the Beast then it would be impossible for a Christian to then worship on a Saturday since it is irreversible! If you want to continue to teach a false doctrine that condemns all other Christian denominations beside The SDA, then don’t be surprised when you find yourself rebuked by the Lord Himself on the day of Judgment!

When you see pictures as this below it is an example of How demons go throughout the Entire Earth to Accuse the Church so the finger may be pointed at them:Image And while their eyes are focused on them He(Satan)builds His Kingdom! The demons are already performing miracles right in front of your very eyes by misdirection with demonic indoctrination within church sects! However that does not necessarily make it Antichrist. As I have pointed out to you already with one simple verse that proves the Spirit of Antichrist and yet you failed to understand it in its entire context! 1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. does the Catholic Church deny the deity of Christ? You must understand that unlike demonic Spirits that usually unpack when they find a host or hostess who allow them to enter therein, the Spirit of the Antichrist is peripatetic! Satan has dispatched his demons to indoctrinate the Catholic Church with erroneous teachings and traditions of men to the degree where they appear to be the Church of the Antichrist!

Matthew 5:20 - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

When we achieve a better understanding of Jesus’ teachings we see that He used a series of contrasts between the outward behavior which the Law demanded and the inner attitude of the heart that is desired by God. Those who worship God must worship Him in SPIRIT and in TRUTH! John 4:23 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

When Members of the Body of Christ attend church on Sundays to praise and worship Him with their hearts they do such by the Spirit of Truth and it is the Heart that the Lord looks into and not mere legalism. One day I can assure you that your eyes will be opened to the Absolute Truth of God and The Meaning of His Grace and Mercy, until then you will not hear from me again!

God Bless! :)

Truth Seeker-Joshua
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Truth Seeker-Joshua » Tue Oct 12, 2004 03:58 am

****Note to badfungi*****

From all of God's people I have chatted and posted with on this forum, I would have to say: hmmmmm, about 70-75% dont read posts over 6 inches in leangth. :lol:

Maybe we should get an accurate # on the poll thread.

Peace and Godspeed to you all.
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

info_warrior
New Convert
New Convert

The spirit of anti-christ is alive and well

Postby info_warrior » Thu Oct 14, 2004 06:44 pm

I firmly believe that the Catholic Church the whore of Babylon and will lead the satanic One world Religion, I also believe that the New World Order is also about to be brought to pass, we are in the last days, ALso George Bush is not a real Christian, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, he is a puppet of the New World Order!
Roberto Jones

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Thu Oct 14, 2004 09:10 pm

info_warrior wrote:ALso George Bush is not a real Christian, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, he is a puppet of the New World Order!

God will be the judge.

Return to “Archived”