Starjade A Prophet like unto Moses.

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

A Prophet like unto Moses.

Postby Starjade » Mon Mar 22, 2004 01:34 pm

As a matter of fact Starjade is just like Moses in that he also has ordered a mass Exodus of Jews in 1995 only he ordered that Mass Exodus from the Four corners of the Globe. Out of earthquake zones that can be seen on those Maps on the End of Times Website. No other Prophet has ever done that. (But the Jews broke their Covenant and now Blasphemy laws say they must be stoned to death.)

Starjade also like Moses is the only other Prophet who can be proven by Old Testament law to be a real prophet with a True connection to the Living God. And Like Moses I also grew up in the MIDST of the Jews just as the Prophecy said I would.

So while you all go dreaming about your false Prophets you should think long and hard about those facts and others that I have not mentioned here.

While you annoint your false Prophets with my Title and claim that your false Prophets are that Chosen one. You are forgetting a few things in fact many things.

Old Testament laws prove that the Testimonies of Jesus are not established as being true. Neither are the Testimonies of his disciples.

And Muhammad claims that a man that Daniel Dreamed up gave him a squeeze in a Cave then told him that he was that Prophet :lol:

The reality is that for all your attempts to try and authenticate your false Prophets NONE of them were anything like Moses. Dream on. But Starjade well now there is a real prophet there are more Jews in existance today then ever existed in the Times of Moses and Starjade was all set to Exodus more Jews than Moses with a sure fire plan of Survival.

Your false Prophets have done nothing for any of you or looked out for your safety and well being not just of yourselves but of your children also. But Starjade ceratinly can be proven to have attempted to save you lives and your not even worthy for here you are all Blaspheming in the name of your false Prophets and both claiming them to be that specific Prophet that Old Testament laws state that I clearly am.

Jesus did not satisfy Old testament law or the many signs in the heavens and niether did Muhammad and look how easily I prove the Koran is false.

http://www.jesus-christ-forums.com/home/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Mon Mar 22, 2004 04:43 pm

Starjade, this is a final warning.
Unless you wish to engage in a discusion between the Quran and Bible, you have no say in this form.
You're posts will be deleted for now on if they are found to be irrelevant.
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;
in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,
-Hebrews 1:1-2

littleshepard
Preacher
Preacher

Postby littleshepard » Tue Mar 23, 2004 05:34 am

AbuKhaalid wrote:
Many prophets came with the sword. Even in the bible, we see Jesus mentioning he came with the sword.

The way to learn about a religion is not by sending false accusations. You discuss only to refute, not to learn... which explains why some things you say do not make sense, nor is it in Islam as you accuse! Plz learn with Muslims, not with people who are against it!!

I would like for you to produce where Jesus actually weilded a sword :lol: from the Bible. A sword of words is more like it, but you're taking it literally and out of context. I guess we're not the only ones that need to learn :oops: ]. Personally I think everyone who questioned the koran and backed it up by their writings have shown why the religion of islam is a false religion. No one is falsely accusing anyone. They are only trying t help.
Jesus is Love

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

ten penneth

Postby Starjade » Tue Mar 23, 2004 02:28 pm

My Posts are always relevent Believer but clearly you dont like them so you plan and intend to erase them so it looks as if I shall move off this forum and be writing elswhere instead. that should please you. That is an easy way to censor m the truth isnt it. Byeee

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

To that grunt.

Postby Starjade » Tue Mar 23, 2004 02:33 pm

Oh by the way believer I collect and have the Html codes of this thread and others and can easily display anything you erase on my own website or upon others with no problem. i have already made my point here and others want me to speak with them on other sites so your erasing my posts will certainly stop my writing here but wont be of muchg concern to me the loss would be all yours. .

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 04:20 pm

You have you're own website? That's cool. Okay, just paste all of your jabbering there. I just warned you, if you want to discuss things between the Bible and Quran, that's okay. But you will discontinue premoting your "prophethood" or I will have you removed.
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;

in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

old women and sheep

Postby Starjade » Tue Mar 23, 2004 05:06 pm

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 01:04 pm Post subject: Old women and sheep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

The contents of the reply, posted by Believer, are as follows:

You have you''re own website? That''s cool. Okay, just paste all of
your jabbering there. I just warned you, if you want to discuss things
between the Bible and Quran, that''s okay. But you will discontinue
premoting your \"prophethood\" or I will have you removed.

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the
"Stop watching this topic link" found at the bottom of the topic above, or
by clicking the following link:

Listen maggot i dont need to promte myself on a silly Christian forum as I have said Muhammad claimed he is the last prophet top come from God. Well I was proving that was not true. So stop making it out to be something else.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 05:35 pm

My name is Believer, show me respect.
You have no right to bash Muhammed and call him a false prophet when you are a false prophet. Judge not others, you have a log in your own eye.

Jesus is the final prophet, and anyone claiming He is a prophet is a hellbound idiot who should not be here.
I do not see how you can wake up every morning and actually believe you're a prophet. You are blasphemous to God! Truly you serve Satan.
Go join your devil king!

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Be wary of True Prophets: Especially if you meet one.:)

Postby Starjade » Thu Mar 25, 2004 03:44 pm

Believer wrote:My name is Believer, show me respect.
You have no right to bash Muhammed and call him a false prophet when you are a false prophet. Judge not others, you have a log in your own eye.

Jesus is the final prophet, and anyone claiming He is a prophet is a hellbound idiot who should not be here.
I do not see how you can wake up every morning and actually believe you're a prophet. You are blasphemous to God! Truly you serve Satan.
Go join your devil king!

Believer wrote:My name is Believer, show me respect.

Starjade says: Muhammad has claimed that he is the last prophet to come from God. I say God can send as many Prophets as he wants and Muhammad is not in any position to say otherwise. Furthermore Muhammad has convinced Muslims that they must put anyone claiming to be a Prophet from God to death. Well talk about shooting the messenger before he has even spoken but I sure as Hell think that gives me every right to complain. And as I can be proven to be that very specific Chosen Prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up then I have every right to be in Judgement of any man.

You make false accusations against me claiming that I am a false Prophet without any proof when the Old Testament law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verse 15: Which is a religious law that millions of religious people abide by. Says that I can be proven by Old Testament law to be a real and genuine Prophet. Here is that evidence or part of it that does prove by religious laws that I am a true and genuine Prophet who can be proven by religious law to be who I say I am. Read it and know why I can say that I am a Prophet.

http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chaptertwo.htm

So nobody was asking you for shallow opinions as your opinions do not stand against religious laws. All they are are opinions:

Starjade says: Erm wasn’t this a thread about the Muslims Prophet Muhammad. He said that he was the last prophet. So this has nothing real to do with jesus even though Muhammad did say that Jesus would come along after him. So what are you a Christian doing here making such daft claims. That you cannot prove or back up.

Go join your devil king!

Starjade says: This is why I wake each morning and sleep each night knowing that I am a Prophet http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chaptertwo.htm and anyone who has read of my Journey beyond the grave can also see that I am a Prophet who has come from the one true Living God. http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chapterone.htm

Of course I understand that you as a Christian would never have heard of the one true Living God. And as I have been clearly busy saving lives of people then isn’t it a tad foolish of you to think that I must be evil. Well God certainly does not think so in fact God chose me do to some complicated stuff for him. And as I am busying myself with Gods work. I am certainly not going to be discouraged by some Christian Demon coming along to cast abuse at me.

And I can show that Jesus is not who he is claimed to be. In fact on another forum I just showed that Luke his disciple was being Blasphemous in his tales about Jesus that do stand against Old Testament law. Or perhaps you do not know about the Angel Gabriel appearing to Mary the mother of Jesus as narrated by Luke. In order for Luke to try and fulfil a prophecy made by Isaiah. Tsk Tsk tsk. Say look here let me Give you just a Taste of what was said so I can put your spiting mind to rest:

Isaiah Chapter 7 v 14:
Therfore the Lord God himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, bearing a son and you shall call his name Immanuel.

Now aeons In the Christians New testament Luke a disciple of Jesus claimed that an angel called Gabriel had appeared to Mary the mother of Jesus and told her that she would give birth to a son of the Living God.

He made those claims in order to satisfy that old testament Prophecy made by Isaiah so as to convince people that his master Jesus was written about by Isaiah and giving some sense of religious phenomena to his master Jesus.

However. There is no such thing as the angel Gabriel. Gabriel originated in a Dream that Daniel was having whilst in a deep sleep. (a dream induced by eating a specific mushroom the Amaniti Muscaria) Gabriel is only named twice in the Old Testament and twice in the new Testament. When Daniel spoke of Gabriel he only described what appeared like a man. He never said Gabriel was an angel. But the Christians promoted this Dream of Gabriel into being a real angel that appeared to Mary the Mother of Jesus telling her that she was going to give birth to the son of God. This same angel was also claimed to have appeared to joseph the father of Jesus. Telling him that Mary was impregnated by the Holy Ghost and would give birth to the son of God. (So the story goes)

This is why Christians believe Jesus was the son of God because Luke had said so. But Luke was a disciple of Jesus at that Time and so he was not present at any birth so how did he know those details. Who told him about that. He was not present when God gave birth to Jesus nor was anyone else. Old Testament laws says the Testimony of one is not considered true by Deuteronomy Ch 19 v 15: So Luke was bearing a false witness in his claims and he was doing that to promote Jesus as being something holy yet more so for he was trying to fulfill a Prophecy made by Isaiah regarding the Coming of the Chosen one. This was why it is claimed by Luke and others that Jesus was the son of God. This was its origin.

Now then Most signs come from the heavens and here is a curious sign that I have already mentioned that came into conjunction with many other signs that occurred during the Time of my Prophesying. I thought it worth a mention.

Verse. 68: And at the beginning of the Jewish civil New Year, which began in September 1996 until Passover of 1999, another very rare sign appeared in the heavens of space and it will not occur again for 11,000 years. The new moon rose from the horizon directly in the constellation of Virgo and it moved within 24 hours to the feet of this constellation. The sun was just below the horizon and seemed to clothe the Virgo woman with the sun. This configuration of the constellation of Virgo giving birth to the new moon will not occur again for 11,ooo years because of the precession of the Equinoxes. The new moon is very significant to Talmudic Jews because it is the basis of their calendar systems and it is also a symbolic representative of the Messiah who is that specific long awaited Doomsday Prophet that the living God promised Moses he would raise up.

Starjade takes a Bow: :roll:

Omega

Postby Omega » Thu Mar 25, 2004 04:28 pm

Starjade takes a Bow:

And Jesus said,"LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD" :evil:

And Jesus also said," If you do not believe that I AM HE, you will die in your sins!"

Even with all the blasphemous words that were expelled from your defiling heart, God still has mercy and is willing that none should perish, if you do not take heed than you will be handed over to Satan.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:21 pm

Starjade says: Muhammad has claimed that he is the last prophet to come from God. I say God can send as many Prophets as he wants and Muhammad is not in any position to say otherwise. Furthermore Muhammad has convinced Muslims that they must put anyone claiming to be a Prophet from God to death. Well talk about shooting the messenger before he has even spoken but I sure as Hell think that gives me every right to complain. And as I can be proven to be that very specific Chosen Prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up then I have every right to be in Judgement of any man.

You make false accusations against me claiming that I am a false Prophet without any proof when the Old Testament law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verse 15: Which is a religious law that millions of religious people abide by. Says that I can be proven by Old Testament law to be a real and genuine Prophet. Here is that evidence or part of it that does prove by religious laws that I am a true and genuine Prophet who can be proven by religious law to be who I say I am. Read it and know why I can say that I am a Prophet.

You have only proven yourself to be an gigantic idiot.
If you think you can do a better job of being the Prophet than Jesus Christ, the very Son of God, then try.
Can you bear the sins of the world better than Jesus Christ the Son of God could?
You couldn't last a second on the cross!
You are a hellbound idiot to even think that God would entrust you over His Son! Such arrogance and wickedness rivals that of Satan himself!

I see you must have employed some burned out Black Sabboth fans to write your website. Really professional and moving by the way, I now feel moved to fart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Starjade says: Erm wasn’t this a thread about the Muslims Prophet Muhammad. He said that he was the last prophet. So this has nothing real to do with jesus even though Muhammad did say that Jesus would come along after him. So what are you a Christian doing here making such daft claims. That you cannot prove or back up.

Try 300+ amazing and unique prophecies that only Jesus Christ could and did fulfill.

Starjade says: This is why I wake each morning and sleep each night knowing that I am a Prophet http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chaptertwo.htm and anyone who has read of my Journey beyond the grave can also see that I am a Prophet who has come from the one true Living God. http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chapterone.htm

You are a dark prophet of Satan, and Satan is your god.

Of course I understand that you as a Christian would never have heard of the one true Living God. And as I have been clearly busy saving lives of people then isn’t it a tad foolish of you to think that I must be evil. Well God certainly does not think so in fact God chose me do to some complicated stuff for him. And as I am busying myself with Gods work. I am certainly not going to be discouraged by some Christian Demon coming along to cast abuse at me.

No, I never recognized Satan as the Living God.
Keep up your demon service, the Word of God warns us of people like you. Death shall swiftly take you unless you repent.

And I can show that Jesus is not who he is claimed to be. In fact on another forum I just showed that Luke his disciple was being Blasphemous in his tales about Jesus that do stand against Old Testament law. Or perhaps you do not know about the Angel Gabriel appearing to Mary the mother of Jesus as narrated by Luke. In order for Luke to try and fulfil a prophecy made by Isaiah. Tsk Tsk tsk. Say look here let me Give you just a Taste of what was said so I can put your spiting mind to rest:

Actually Jesus corrected OT laws, see Moses wrote alot of them making them very legalistic.
But you're too big of an arrogant idiot to realize this reality.

This is why Christians believe Jesus was the son of God because Luke had said so.

GOD told us He has a Son!

Psalm 2:6-9
6 "I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill."

7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :

He said to me, "You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
8 Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

That just about debunks your prophethood.
Prophets aren't so painfully ignorant.

Verse. 68: And at the beginning of the Jewish civil New Year, which began in September 1996 until Passover of 1999, another very rare sign appeared in the heavens of space and it will not occur again for 11,000 years. The new moon rose from the horizon directly in the constellation of Virgo and it moved within 24 hours to the feet of this constellation. The sun was just below the horizon and seemed to clothe the Virgo woman with the sun. This configuration of the constellation of Virgo giving birth to the new moon will not occur again for 11,ooo years because of the precession of the Equinoxes. The new moon is very significant to Talmudic Jews because it is the basis of their calendar systems and it is also a symbolic representative of the Messiah who is that specific long awaited Doomsday Prophet that the living God promised Moses he would raise up.

Just keep reading the morning horoscopes, right?
You're too good for that, just keep up with the prophetic news from the Inquirer. :lol:

Seriously, who told you that you were a prophet?
Have you seen any angels?
Have you been smoking too much weed? Take a trip?
What combination of drugs is it man?

Omega

Postby Omega » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:32 pm

Well the saddest part of his so-called prophethood is that He himself Truly believes that He is an ordained prophet.

In these last days many will deceive and be deceived. The Devil takes the simplicity of sciptures which warns of such false prophets and reverses it so that these false prophets may appear genuine{EXAMPLE:TRUE PROPHETS ARE OFTEN MOCKED AND RIDICULED WHICH IS GOING ON AT THIS VERY MOMENT}, but in this case, apparently a demon and not Satan himself but one of his flunkies have failed miserably. The Devil is far, far, far more deceiving than this. Another example is with accusations, He will take a truth that is a thorn in His side and take it and twist it and throw it{accusation}right back at you.

God Bless!

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Starjade replys to the Christian Grunts in this forum

Postby Starjade » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:49 am

Believer you truly are a Jackass for Jesus. Jesus did not die for your sins he dies according to the tales of others because he was Guilty of Blasphemy simple as that. As for having a discussion with a religiously ignorant grunt like you that is you delusion. I spend a lot of my time speaking with people with religious knowledge and so conversing with you is something of an insult and embarrissment. Now do continue to have conversations with others of your limited religious knowledge and keep me out of your pathetic conversations for you are not worthy to even speak my name.

I see however that you have little else to speak about dont you. Now stop boring me with your conversations as I have no interest in anything you have got to say.

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Omega you are the end of:

Postby Starjade » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:53 am

Omega you talk like an idiot with such statements about ordained Prophets. How dumb is that.

Old Testament law proves I am a real Prophet, My acts and deeds prove that. Ordained is a silly word to use. I am fortunate that I am in conversations with people who have religious knowledge and do not have to tolerate people like you and believer. The poor souls that visit this forum. Having the likes of you two to indulge in conversations with. Now myself i prefer religiously minded people. So why not stay here and live your pretentions with believer he is more at your level.

Omega

Re: Omega you are the end of:

Postby Omega » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:50 pm

Starjade wrote:Omega you talk like an idiot with such statements about ordained Prophets. How dumb is that.

Old Testament law proves I am a real Prophet, My acts and deeds prove that. Ordained is a silly word to use. I am fortunate that I am in conversations with people who have religious knowledge and do not have to tolerate people like you and believer. The poor souls that visit this forum. Having the likes of you two to indulge in conversations with. Now myself i prefer religiously minded people. So why not stay here and live your pretentions with believer he is more at your level.

Blah!, blah!, blah!, blah!, blah!

The poor souls that visit this forum? you must be referring to yourself!

your right! ordained was not the right word to use, but this is:PSEUDO-PROPHET! ahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

True prophets wouldn't be fazed by my words, but unfortunately your ego is to huge to realise this, how about this mr. puppet prophet! try changing your diet! swallowing those nasty foods will only make you sicker. ahahahahahahahahahahha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The name of this thread should read:Starjade:The False Prophet!

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Locked out so Starjade has left the Building.

Postby Starjade » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:42 am

Alpha has locked the thread the Koran can easily be proven to be false. And so this is done as an insult to Starjade. So i will no longer be posting on this forum. Alpha did not mind Christian garbage gatecrashing those Muslim conversations but clearly when Starjade speak the truth Alpha presses his erasue button. Well now you are left to speak to yourselves as I have left this forum and will not return. Forums like this are ten a penny: Byeeee......Remember that I am out there. Writing on some other forum where they allow freedom of speach.

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Tue Apr 06, 2004 01:22 pm

If I erased Starjade's post, then why is it still there in the other topic? All I said was to post in another topic, such as this one, because the previous topic was getting OFF topic. How can such a profit, I mean prophet make a mistake in judgement? Anywayz, peace out amigo!

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Postby Starjade » Tue Apr 06, 2004 02:49 pm

I did not say that you had erased the post but you locked it out so i could not continue with those conversations. I have a point of never continuing to write any revelations on any site that does not allow me freedom of speach. The Christian Kuffars who entered that site were the ones drawing those conversations off topic and you did not whine at them about that and neither did i. I tolerated their abuse because that is what freedom of speach is all about.

I was speaking about the Koran easily being proven to be false. Others caused that to go off topic not i. I only answered what was asked or said so i was well on topic of all conversations.

This thread and the other joke thread where the dreaming Kuffars write was not of my origin. I was writing about the Koran being false. And whether you like it or not i am a part of that equasion.

You know as well as i do that Christian and Muslim forums are ten a penny on the internet. And I am already writing on three other forums this very day and they allow me total freedom of speach because i do attract attention and many other writers do visit forums where i write because i am a world authority on religion.

Not like the many Kuffar novices that write in this place. They clearly live in gnotty ash where the one that flew over the cuckoos nest lives. So i will not miss writing here as i write in many places and so i am not short on conversation. What i will not tolerate are eraserhead moderators who lock out threads and do so to manipualte any coversations that i might have. So your choice is unlock that thread about the the Koran being easily proven false or lose one of the best writers to exist on the internet.

If you choose to leave that thread locked or erase it then it will not matter to me as many others on other forums do demand my attention.

Omega

Postby Omega » Tue Apr 06, 2004 07:04 pm

But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
1 Corinthians 7:15

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Wed Apr 07, 2004 04:13 am

Starjade wrote:Believer you truly are a Jackass for Jesus. Jesus did not die for your sins he dies according to the tales of others because he was Guilty of Blasphemy simple as that. As for having a discussion with a religiously ignorant grunt like you that is you delusion. I spend a lot of my time speaking with people with religious knowledge and so conversing with you is something of an insult and embarrissment. Now do continue to have conversations with others of your limited religious knowledge and keep me out of your pathetic conversations for you are not worthy to even speak my name.

I see however that you have little else to speak about dont you. Now stop boring me with your conversations as I have no interest in anything you have got to say.

As the Prophets are the witnesses! Jesus did die and bear our iniquity!!

Isaiah 52:13-53:12
The Suffering and Glory of the Servant
13 See, my servant will act wisely;
he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.
14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him-
his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man
and his form marred beyond human likeness-
15 so will he sprinkle many nations,
and kings will shut their mouths because of him.
For what they were not told, they will see,
and what they have not heard, they will understand.

1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.
11 After the suffering of his soul,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied ;
by his knowledgemy righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

Do you understand what Isaiah is saying?
The LORD laid upon His servant the iniquity of us all, and He died with the wicked, but was raised.

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:39 am

Starjade wrote:If you choose to leave that thread locked or erase it then it will not matter to me as many others on other forums do demand my attention.

Yep, it's all about Starjade.

P.S.- I thought you are not posting here anymore?

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

the worms of Babbleon.

Postby Starjade » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:45 pm

Omega wrote:But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.1 Corinthians 7:15

What the frell are you yacking on about Omega if a thread is locked at the press of a button then that is putting bondage down by Alpah :evil: He does not like what is said and so button gets pressed. Well he can blow it out of his ear. I am trained as a webpage designer and i know it only take that one press to get it all back again. The Muslims have a right to reply and those Christian Kuffar grunts should keep their snouts out of such conversations if they cannot handle the conversations.

Locking the thread is an infringement and i dont tolerate any form of manipulative control. hahaha now who have you got to babble to eh. You got cut short as well didnt you. :lol: :)

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Blow it out of your ear:

Postby Starjade » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:49 pm

Alpha wrote:
Starjade wrote:If you choose to leave that thread locked or erase it then it will not matter to me as many others on other forums do demand my attention.

Yep, it's all about Starjade.

P.S.- I thought you are not posting here anymore?

And i dont plan to Alpah i just had a spare moment. And no it was all about the Koran being proven to be false. No matter i have other such conversations going on elsewhere. Not here of course.

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:52 pm

Starjade wrote:Sorry all conversations have ended as Starjade will no longer write on this forum due to the overbearing censorship and the locked out threads caused by Alpha. But starjade is still out there on other forums speaking with someone. Hes just not interested in writing here anymore. Byeee.

This was said days ago.

illyric0
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby illyric0 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:25 am

You can tell by the way this guy comes across with hostility and venom doesn't have any divinity in his message...like a snake traped in a corner...

Omega

Re: the worms of Babbleon.

Postby Omega » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:43 pm

Starjade wrote:
Omega wrote:But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.1 Corinthians 7:15

What the frell are you yacking on about Omega if a thread is locked at the press of a button then that is putting bondage down by Alpah :evil: He does not like what is said and so button gets pressed. Well he can blow it out of his ear. I am trained as a webpage designer and i know it only take that one press to get it all back again. The Muslims have a right to reply and those Christian Kuffar grunts should keep their snouts out of such conversations if they cannot handle the conversations.

Locking the thread is an infringement and i dont tolerate any form of manipulative control. hahaha now who have you got to babble to eh. You got cut short as well didnt you. :lol: :)

You can probably receive this message, this should read Starjade a false prophet like unto the false prophet.

Pleasant dreams!

Return to “Archived”