STARJADE IS SO FAKE

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

STARJADE IS SO FAKE

Postby oneGOD » Sun Mar 14, 2004 02:41 am

I have checked his website. I gotta say, I have never ever read something so boring. Please don't waste some time of your life and read it.
He quoted this:
Deuteronomy Chapter 19 Verse 18: A Prophet I shall raise up in the MIDST of your Brothers , like you. And I shall indeed put my words in his mouth and he will certainly speak to them all that I command him.

So, we are to believe that God's words are put in his mouth.

However, he claims he is a prophet, right?As we all know, all prophets are inspired. God put his words in their mouths. Let's see what he wrote.
Now look at these statements made by him:
who said to me that she could speak 42 different languages. {I am sorry I have forgotten her name.}

LOL.... this prophet who wrote a book of chapters and verses FORGOT the name of someone. How is that sound?

and so I don’t recall exactly who else was with us,

Guys, you can judge now. This guy has memory problems.

Suddenly William Conche interrupted and blurted out loudly demanding to know when the next Volcano was going to erupt. The shock of this interruption completely destroyed my concentration and I lost those dates and the sight of the Mexican earthquake. I was furiously angry with Conche and pointed out to him in certain terms, that he had by his interruption killed many thousands of Mexicans, I did actually give him a head count as to how many he had actually killed. However I could not dwell upon my anger towards him because I needed to find out the date of this Mexican earthquake and I wanted to return back to that future Mexican earthquake.

Now as anyone can see this LFB (Loser From Birth) claims that his revelation was interupted. Did you ever hear of a prophet with interupted revelation?
Secondly, because he was interupted, the guy who did it caused thousands of Mexicans to die...I mean come now, you can't suck that bad StarJade.

He quoted this:
Hebrews: Ch 10: V 28 Any man that has disregarded the Law of Moses Dies without compassion upon the Testimony of two or three.

He quoted this from Hebrews, but if you all remember, he said that reading NT or the Quran is considered blashpemous. Is he a LIAR or what?

My conversations began with the Kabbalist by pure coincidence

HAHAHA...a prophet faced with PURE cioncidence. This is a prophet who in his chpaters and verses claim PURE coincidence was part of his mission.

I thought it would be a good idea to sell the Keys to the Abyss to make my fortune. I was thinking that Mystics and Occultists would put them to good use for use only in the privacy of their own Magik circles. I decided then in 1994 that I would write to these Cults and offer to sell them the Keys to the Abyss.

ANd as we see, this guy wants to SELL whatever he had from God to others.Here is some more:
I believed many varieties of Souls would be interested in buying them from me and so if the Kabbalists were not interested in them then that was still OK with me, but I thought I would offer them for sale to the Kabbalists first.

You are a LFB.

Since 1980 to 1995 I had been walking around Prophesizing the future apocalyptic End of Times Doomsday to many people without even realizing what I had been witness to. But now my eyes are open and I can see further than I had ever seen before and this realization has forged the first step along the Path that I have chosen to travel. To fulfill a Prophecy and a Promise made to Moses and the Jewish people by the Living God so long ago. This was the way that I had found to potentially save the lives of literally millions of millions of people world wide from dying in those world-wide disasters.

Ok, here is what we understand:
1) He never realized his mission first of all until after a certain period of time. How is this sound for a prophet who did not realize what he was prophesizing ?
2) His mission is to save millions from earthly death. I ask you this:
What is the purpose of a prophet? Is it not to save humanity and let them be admitted to heaven? Or did they come to save humanity from earthly death which still happens untill this day and is part of God's judgement on earth?

By now I had become intrigued by the Revelations I was discovering in the Holy Bible and so I intentionally read this Holy Book every single page line by line. This is how I properly learned about the oldest Prophecy on Earth, the Prophecy of the End of Times. A Prophecy left here on this Planet by the true living God so very long ago

ALl I can say is : WOW. You have been discovering?Didn't you God show you things in the Bible? Didn't God help you understand? OR did you have to discover it as you claimed above? Sorry, but you suck.

quote the words and this Prophecy of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah as it is written in the Old Testament. And the Prophet Isaiah said in Chapter 13. Verses 9 and 10.
(Verse 9)
Look the day of Jehovah is coming cruel both with fury and with burning anger. In order to make the land an object of astonishment, and that it may annihilate the lands Sinners out of it.
(Verse 10)
For the very Stars of the heavens and their constellations of Kesil {will not} flash forth their light. The sun will grow dark at its going forth and the moon itself {will not} cause its light to shine. End Quote.

And yet, if you go to the beginning of the Chapter you will read :
An oracle concerning Babylon; a vision of Isaiah, son of Amoz. we read on : And Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory and pride of the Chaldeans, Shall be overthrown by God like Sodom and like Gomorrah
What you are doing is nothing but deceiving yourself. You have taken this out of context to prove your stupid theory.This is a prophecy about Babylon, not about the end of earth.

The Jews are waiting specifically for that Doomsday Prophet to do just that. Muslims who claim Muhammad is that long awaited Prophet and the Christians who claim Jesus is that long awaited Prophet all claim that this Prophet will come from the genealogy line of David. They claim that Jesus and Muhammad are from this line and they therefore claim this as some proof that they must be that very specific Prophet

Haven't I told you that your sources are just as dumb as you are? Where do the Muslims claim that Muhammad is a descendent of David? Even Christians here can see how ignorant you are. Save yourself the embarrassment . No prophet would do such a stupid mistake unless he is a LFB prophet like you.

According to the Christians New Testament Jesus was given the opportunity to prove his claims in a court of law, for he was arrested on a charge of Blasphemy and he was brought to trial. The Christians have made claims that Jesus had the power to miraculously heal people that would have gone a long way to convince any Judge in any court of law. Yet none of these so-called miracles were ever presented in any court and during those Times of his claimed existence there was many sick and crippled people existing. If Jesus truly had the power to heal and if he had come from the living God then he would have been out healing those sick and crippled people instead of wandering about preaching. When Jesus was asked then if he was this long awaited messianic Prophet of the Jews often he was reluctant to reply for someone who was so reputed to be a preacher. But the Testimonies of the Christians New Testament showed that Jesus was certainly making those claims to the Jews. As the Testimonies of his disciples prove and also as I have shown.

Ok have you considered the fact that this court was held late at night when no one was around? And secondly, How do you know that he did not preach. ALl prophets preach and are always supported by Mericales. He did both, not just Heal.

idolatry made by the Muslims in the worshipping of Muhammad

Man, you are such an expert :roll: , No Muslim worship Muhammad.

And Muhammad does give divine status to Jesus

You are either a LIAR or IGNORANT.
Read this below:
Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, the son of Mary. Say, "Who could oppose GOD if He willed to annihilate the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?" To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. He creates whatever He wills. GOD is Omnipotent.

That's a verse from the Quran....OoPps, Did I make you read one? LMAO.

Sorry, BUT YOU SUCK.

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Sun Mar 14, 2004 02:44 am

Really didn't need this thread to deduce that, but hey...

He revealed himself as a fake when he said he was an expert on religion.
That Day [Allah] will
Call to them and say:
"Where are My 'partners'?"
Whom ye imagined [to be such]?
~al-Qur'an 28:62

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sun Mar 14, 2004 02:54 am

He is so desperate he comes to a Forum of like 10 people and claim Prophethood. He must be so isolated to come to a Forum like this.
I would be intersted in his response to give me a laugh actually.
He needs to be included in the HALL OF OWNED.

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Sun Mar 14, 2004 03:10 am

STARJADE, TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST BEEN, CLICK THE LINK

http://www.freewebs.com/theforsakenrealm/gallery.htm
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Sun Mar 14, 2004 05:10 am

I asked the fool what his religion was, but he wouldn't answer.
This "prophet" should at least have a name for his "religion" that he wants to sell??? What a idiot!
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;
in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,
-Hebrews 1:1-2

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Sun Mar 14, 2004 06:15 am

Believer wrote:I asked the fool ...What a idiot!

What's happening man? Outta control?
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY
AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Sun Mar 14, 2004 06:19 am

Yeah, sorry dude. People selling their religious ideas?? What is this world coming to?
In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets;

in these last days, he spoke to us through a son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sun Mar 14, 2004 08:27 am

I exposed him. He suck. I suggest he dip himself in some trash for like an hour before he comes here and respond.

Omega

Re: STARJADE IS SO FAKE

Postby Omega » Sun Mar 14, 2004 05:24 pm

oneGOD wrote:I have checked his website. I gotta say, I have never ever read something so boring. Please don't waste some time of your life and read it.
He quoted this:
Deuteronomy Chapter 19 Verse 18: A Prophet I shall raise up in the MIDST of your Brothers , like you. And I shall indeed put my words in his mouth and he will certainly speak to them all that I command him.

So, we are to believe that God's words are put in his mouth.

However, he claims he is a prophet, right?As we all know, all prophets are inspired. God put his words in their mouths. Let's see what he wrote.
Now look at these statements made by him:
who said to me that she could speak 42 different languages. {I am sorry I have forgotten her name.}

LOL.... this prophet who wrote a book of chapters and verses FORGOT the name of someone. How is that sound?

and so I don’t recall exactly who else was with us,

Guys, you can judge now. This guy has memory problems.

Suddenly William Conche interrupted and blurted out loudly demanding to know when the next Volcano was going to erupt. The shock of this interruption completely destroyed my concentration and I lost those dates and the sight of the Mexican earthquake. I was furiously angry with Conche and pointed out to him in certain terms, that he had by his interruption killed many thousands of Mexicans, I did actually give him a head count as to how many he had actually killed. However I could not dwell upon my anger towards him because I needed to find out the date of this Mexican earthquake and I wanted to return back to that future Mexican earthquake.

Now as anyone can see this LFB (Loser From Birth) claims that his revelation was interupted. Did you ever hear of a prophet with interupted revelation?
Secondly, because he was interupted, the guy who did it caused thousands of Mexicans to die...I mean come now, you can't suck that bad StarJade.

He quoted this:
Hebrews: Ch 10: V 28 Any man that has disregarded the Law of Moses Dies without compassion upon the Testimony of two or three.

He quoted this from Hebrews, but if you all remember, he said that reading NT or the Quran is considered blashpemous. Is he a LIAR or what?

My conversations began with the Kabbalist by pure coincidence

HAHAHA...a prophet faced with PURE cioncidence. This is a prophet who in his chpaters and verses claim PURE coincidence was part of his mission.

I thought it would be a good idea to sell the Keys to the Abyss to make my fortune. I was thinking that Mystics and Occultists would put them to good use for use only in the privacy of their own Magik circles. I decided then in 1994 that I would write to these Cults and offer to sell them the Keys to the Abyss.

ANd as we see, this guy wants to SELL whatever he had from God to others.Here is some more:
I believed many varieties of Souls would be interested in buying them from me and so if the Kabbalists were not interested in them then that was still OK with me, but I thought I would offer them for sale to the Kabbalists first.

You are a LFB.

Since 1980 to 1995 I had been walking around Prophesizing the future apocalyptic End of Times Doomsday to many people without even realizing what I had been witness to. But now my eyes are open and I can see further than I had ever seen before and this realization has forged the first step along the Path that I have chosen to travel. To fulfill a Prophecy and a Promise made to Moses and the Jewish people by the Living God so long ago. This was the way that I had found to potentially save the lives of literally millions of millions of people world wide from dying in those world-wide disasters.

Ok, here is what we understand:
1) He never realized his mission first of all until after a certain period of time. How is this sound for a prophet who did not realize what he was prophesizing ?
2) His mission is to save millions from earthly death. I ask you this:
What is the purpose of a prophet? Is it not to save humanity and let them be admitted to heaven? Or did they come to save humanity from earthly death which still happens untill this day and is part of God's judgement on earth?

By now I had become intrigued by the Revelations I was discovering in the Holy Bible and so I intentionally read this Holy Book every single page line by line. This is how I properly learned about the oldest Prophecy on Earth, the Prophecy of the End of Times. A Prophecy left here on this Planet by the true living God so very long ago

ALl I can say is : WOW. You have been discovering?Didn't you God show you things in the Bible? Didn't God help you understand? OR did you have to discover it as you claimed above? Sorry, but you suck.

quote the words and this Prophecy of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah as it is written in the Old Testament. And the Prophet Isaiah said in Chapter 13. Verses 9 and 10.
(Verse 9)
Look the day of Jehovah is coming cruel both with fury and with burning anger. In order to make the land an object of astonishment, and that it may annihilate the lands Sinners out of it.
(Verse 10)
For the very Stars of the heavens and their constellations of Kesil {will not} flash forth their light. The sun will grow dark at its going forth and the moon itself {will not} cause its light to shine. End Quote.

And yet, if you go to the beginning of the Chapter you will read :
An oracle concerning Babylon; a vision of Isaiah, son of Amoz. we read on : And Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the glory and pride of the Chaldeans, Shall be overthrown by God like Sodom and like Gomorrah
What you are doing is nothing but deceiving yourself. You have taken this out of context to prove your stupid theory.This is a prophecy about Babylon, not about the end of earth.

The Jews are waiting specifically for that Doomsday Prophet to do just that. Muslims who claim Muhammad is that long awaited Prophet and the Christians who claim Jesus is that long awaited Prophet all claim that this Prophet will come from the genealogy line of David. They claim that Jesus and Muhammad are from this line and they therefore claim this as some proof that they must be that very specific Prophet

Haven't I told you that your sources are just as dumb as you are? Where do the Muslims claim that Muhammad is a descendent of David? Even Christians here can see how ignorant you are. Save yourself the embarrassment . No prophet would do such a stupid mistake unless he is a LFB prophet like you.

According to the Christians New Testament Jesus was given the opportunity to prove his claims in a court of law, for he was arrested on a charge of Blasphemy and he was brought to trial. The Christians have made claims that Jesus had the power to miraculously heal people that would have gone a long way to convince any Judge in any court of law. Yet none of these so-called miracles were ever presented in any court and during those Times of his claimed existence there was many sick and crippled people existing. If Jesus truly had the power to heal and if he had come from the living God then he would have been out healing those sick and crippled people instead of wandering about preaching. When Jesus was asked then if he was this long awaited messianic Prophet of the Jews often he was reluctant to reply for someone who was so reputed to be a preacher. But the Testimonies of the Christians New Testament showed that Jesus was certainly making those claims to the Jews. As the Testimonies of his disciples prove and also as I have shown.

Ok have you considered the fact that this court was held late at night when no one was around? And secondly, How do you know that he did not preach. ALl prophets preach and are always supported by Mericales. He did both, not just Heal.

idolatry made by the Muslims in the worshipping of Muhammad

Man, you are such an expert :roll: , No Muslim worship Muhammad.

And Muhammad does give divine status to Jesus

You are either a LIAR or IGNORANT.
Read this below:
Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, the son of Mary. Say, "Who could oppose GOD if He willed to annihilate the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?" To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. He creates whatever He wills. GOD is Omnipotent.

That's a verse from the Quran....OoPps, Did I make you read one? LMAO.

Sorry, BUT YOU SUCK.

If it looks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck. :D And if i may say, there are a flock of ducks on the way! :D

God Bless!

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:16 pm

What exactly do you mean by that?

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Mon Mar 15, 2004 09:13 am

and if you call us ducks, why do you claim you want to show us the truth?
Are you a hypocrite?

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

So you Kuffar Maggots crawled into This Corner eh:

Postby Starjade » Mon Mar 15, 2004 03:31 pm

None of you has proven any word of mine to be in error. But i easily showed 12 yes piss easy 12 errors in the Quran that you are unable to account for and so you grunt in this corner abuse as a reaction to your inability to defend the Koran and its false Prophet Mad yes Mad Muhammad whom you are idolising. What sad pathetic people.

And whats all this I asked him his religion crap. I dont recall anyone doing that. You should try reading what is said before you spewk out your nasty words.

I have already said that I am not A Christian Muslim or Jew. I am not bound within the confines of any particular form of worship. Hey I could not care less even if you stupid Grunts worshipped a stone.

One thing is for sure you people do show bad manners and are not worthy of my attention. And you are in error I do write on other forums as I am a prolific writer. I just happened to be surfing by this way. That does not mean that I would stay as the world wide web is such a big place.

As with all Muslims when they cannot answer the truth shoot the messenger eh or drop a bomb in his lap or a plane into his home. That was you muslims wasnt it working on behalf of mad Muhammad. Well One loony begats others birds of feathers eh. Muhammad would be proud. If he ever knew you Kuffars existed. But you are just as insignificant to him as you are to me.

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Mon Mar 15, 2004 03:44 pm

None of you has proven any word of mine to be in error. But i easily showed 12 yes piss easy 12 errors in the Quran that you are unable to account for and so you grunt in this corner abuse as a reaction to your inability to defend the Koran and its false Prophet Mad yes Mad Muhammad whom you are idolising. What sad pathetic people.

And whats all this I asked him his religion crap. I dont recall anyone doing that. You should try reading what is said before you spewk out your nasty words.

I have already said that I am not A Christian Muslim or Jew. I am not bound within the confines of any particular form of worship. Hey I could not care less even if you stupid Grunts worshipped a stone.

One thing is for sure you people do show bad manners and are not worthy of my attention. And you are in error I do write on other forums as I am a prolific writer. I just happened to be surfing by this way. That does not mean that I would stay as the world wide web is such a big place.

As with all Muslims when they cannot answer the truth shoot the messenger eh. Muhammad would be proud. If he ever knew you Kuffars existed. But you are just as insignificant to him as you are to me.

Starjade, have you ever considered a career in standup?

We HAVE proven you to be in error. You said that Muslims worship Muhammad, which we do not, you say that Muhammad was a descendant of David, which he was not, you contradict yourself, you forget things, God apparently never told you you were prophecizing, you say that the New Testament is blasphemous to read yet you quote from it.

How have you proven the Qur'an false? your only attack on it is your theory that Gabriel was a dream. I asked you to prove error within the Qur'an. This means you must find disrepancy within the 114 Surahs, not with its history.

Try reading what YOU have said Starjade.

We are not worthy of your attention? Good.

You are not a messenger. Muhammad was the last and final messenger. You seem spiteful and arrogant, saying that we are not worthy... is that how a messenger of God acts?

How am i a kuffar?
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Starjade has proven errors in the Koran

Postby Starjade » Mon Mar 15, 2004 03:56 pm

All Muslims are Idolators of Mad Muhammad. And if you want to see those errors that exist in the Koran I shall go and get them. But I will leave that as my last message for I will leave this space for you Kuffar grunts who could not defend Islam or Mad Muhmmad the False prophet of Islam as you need a place to discuss your weedy islamic beliefs with each other.

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Starjade shows twelve errors in the Koran easily.

Postby Starjade » Mon Mar 15, 2004 04:00 pm

Well, if Gabriel was made up then I guess finding fault in the Qur'an should be easy for you guys. I'll give you the challenge that has stood in the Qur'an for over 1400 years.

Surah 4:82
Do they not consider the Qur'an with care? for if it had been from other than Allah, they surely would have found therein much disrepancy.

The challenge is that of finding one, just one error in the Qur'an. Lets see you guys do it.

Chapter 8. In the third year of the reign of King Belshazzar a vision appeared unto Daniel:

The reference exists in
Daniel Chapters 8 verse 15: And it came to pass when I even I Daniel had seen the vision and sought for the meaning then behold there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

Daniel Chapter 8 verse 16: And I heard a mans voice between the banks of Ulai which called and said Gabriel make this man understand the vision. Verse 17: So he came near where I stood and when he came I was afraid and fell upon my face. He said unto me, understand O son of man for at the time of the end shall be the vision. Verse 18: Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: But he touched me and set me upright.

Starjade says: So Daniel was in a Dream and saw this vision and he did not see so well with his face buried in the ground and at no time throughout did Daniel ever call Gabriel an Angel but in fact described Gabriel as being a man and further a man that he had dreamed. OK.

Daniel Chapter 9 verse 21: Yea whiles I was speaking in prayer even the man Gabriel whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

Starjade says: See at no time does Daniel refer to Gabriel as being an Angel but does describe him as being like a man.

Now skip through the pages to the Christians new Testament which we all know sprang from the Roman Christian period.

Luke Chapter1 verse 19: And the Angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel that stand in the presence of God and I am sent to thee and to shew thee these glad tidings. Verse 26: And in the sixth month the Angel Gabriel was sent from God unto the city of Galilea named Nazereth:

This is the attempt by the Christians to try and use the name Gabriel as an Angel sent to authenticate Jesus Tsk Tsk Tsk…..

Starjade says: Now then you speak of the Koran The challenge is that of finding one, just one error in the Qur'an. Lets see you guys do it.

Starjade continues with the first error in the Koran:
Not only have I already shown you an error in the Koran and about the Koran but also in the word of Muhammad who claims the Koran was written by the Arch Angel Gabriel. Well now Muslim look at the source of where Gabriel came from. A Dream of a man called Daniel.

Second error in the Koran:
is that in the Testimonies of the Christians when they promoted a dreamed man of Daniels into an angel. They say it was to confirm Jesus. Jesus in case you do not know has claimed in the New Testament that he is that specific Prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up. And that is why they call Jesus the King of the Jews. And that is why they needed to invent Daniels dream of Gabriel and re create him as an Angel to give some spiritual support for these claims of the Christians about Jesus.

Third error in the Koran:
Isnt it a fact that Muhammad claims this Arch angel Gabriel that the Christians re invented that originated from a dream Daniel had. Was in fact the Angel Gabriel that Squeezed Muhammad until he recited the Koran. The Koran originated it is claimed from the mouth of The Angel Gabriel that the Christians invented, that they got from the dream that Daniel had. In order to authenticate Jesus as being that specific prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up. So the Koran came from a dreamed man reinvented as an angel for the Christians and reused by Muslims to authenticate the Koran (sigh pause for breath)

Fourth error in the Koran:
And the point then is that the Koran claims that Muhammad is that very specific prophet that the Living God promised Moses he would raise up. And that is (and we all know muslim history) the very Prophet that Muhammad is and has claimed himself to be using the Koran as his proof.

Fifth error in the Koran.
Doesn’t Muhammad and the Koran confirm that Muhammad believed in the divinity of Jesus and admits in the Koran that Jesus was the Prophet the Christians claimed Jesus to be after all that was why they called him King of the Jews.

Sixth error in the Koran:
Erm isn’t it a fact {and we all know religious histories of Christianity and Islam } {or at least I certainly do} Isn’t it a fact that Muhammad is claiming to be that very same Prophet in the Koran that the Koran is also claiming Jesus to be. Certainly the New Testament is all about Jesus being that Prophet that God promised Moses eh would raise up. And the Koran shows it agrees and so does Muhammad whiles also saying that Muhammad is that Prophet that god promised moses he would raise up:

Seventh error in the Koran:
Hasn’t Muhammad in the Koran claimed that he is the last Prophet to come from God whiles then saying that Jesus whom he believed in as being Gods Prophet will then come along after him.

Eighth error in the Koran:
Doesn’t the Koran say Jesus is Gods Prophet as Jesus claimed: Well then explain how it is that according to the Old Testament law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 v15: Which is a witness law designed to determine matters of the truth: How come that law says that all the Testimonies of Jesus and his disciples are not nor ever have been established as being true.

Ninth error in the Koran:
How come it says in the Koran that Muhammad believes in Jesus when Old Testament laws religious laws say that the Testimonies of Jesus and his disciples are not established as being true.

Tenth error in the Koran:
And how can it be why is Muhammad standing against religious laws which are Gods laws: Written down in the Koran that Muhammad claims was written by an Angel that the Christians invented from the dreams of Daniel (who himself said was just a man in his descriptions.) When the Koran is claimed by Muhammad to be written as the word of God by this invented Angel Gabriel that originated from Daniel the Dreamer of Dreams.

Eleventh error in the Koran:
If the Koran was sent by God then how come these errors exist in the Koran. Are the Muslims or Muhammad claiming that Allah makes errors or that the Living God of Abraham makes errors. That I have clearly pointed out exist in the Koran which also clearly states that Jesus and Muhammad are claiming to be and are authenticated to be both that very same specific Prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up. And standing against Gods laws while the Koran insists that.

Twelfth error in the Koran:
Doesn’t the Koran say that Muhammad was the last Prophet to come from God whiles saying that Jesus who claimed to be the same Prophet that Muhammad has claimed to be would come along after him. Even though such statements stand against religious laws, as the Law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 Verse 15 states that all the Testimonies of Jesus are not established as being true. Then how come a prophet has come along who can be proven by the Old Testament law of Deuteronomy Chapter 19 v 15 to be a real prophet with a provable connection to the Living God. http://www.geocities.com/end_of_times/chaptertwo.htm

Starjade concludes: I can continue to show other errors in the Koran but hey I thought I would give you a break to think about these matters as your going to have to reflect on these matters and other matters have been drawn to my attention. You said The challenge is that of finding one, just one error in the Qur'an. Lets see you guys do it.

Well as you see I have shown you 12 errors in fact more within those statements as I am sure you will see. Be the wise to think long and hard before you reply as so many Souls have come before you and they all have been left by the wayside in their underestimation of me. But do tell your Imam about what has been said here and challenge him to come online and face me. Remember I am not a novice and these matters are becoming very public in my own conversations and publications. You should not be so confident in the Koran especially as it was written by an imaginary Character that Daniel the Dreamer of dreams dreamt up.

Well Katatonic Bliss You wanted to see and be sure that my revelations will spread some light along the path for you so you can see more than you ever did or thought possible before.

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

read it and weep Idolators of Mad Muhammad :

Postby Starjade » Mon Mar 15, 2004 04:01 pm

:lol: :roll:

Omega

Postby Omega » Mon Mar 15, 2004 05:39 pm

oneGOD wrote:and if you call us ducks, why do you claim you want to show us the truth?
Are you a hypocrite?

Hello onegod, do not jump to conclusions my friend. i am not speaking of you, but i am speaking of false teachers and false prophets who know only to cause division and confusion amongst those who seek the truth,e.g{You, and others} so please ! do not think that i am referring to you or any Muslim or Christian for that matter. i am your friend even if you are not mine.

The Enemy is attempting to sow discord and anger between Christians and Muslims so that he can slow down the production of the Harvest, because it is nigh at hand!

Mistakes such as this has been made a many of times before.

I think that we can all learn from each other, and there is a lesson to be learned everyday if vigilant.

And to starjade:Your slowly digging your own pit, being led by a blind master who knows that His time is almost up. Take heed. It is never too late to do a 360.

God Bless!

God Bless!

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Mon Mar 15, 2004 07:32 pm

Omega wrote:And to starjade:Your slowly digging your own pit, being led by a blind master who knows that His time is almost up. Take heed. It is never too late to do a 360.

360? Then he would end up where he started ... :)

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Mon Mar 15, 2004 07:54 pm

StarJade. You have been OWNED.
I proved you wrong. You did not even respond to what I wrote.
You also have manners as you used the words CRAP and STUPID.
I OWN YOU STARJADE.

TO Omega: No harm done my friend.

I still Challenge you STARJADE. I would have so much fun owning your butt again. LMAO LMAO LMAO

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Mon Mar 15, 2004 07:55 pm

One other remark. To show what a loser and a hypocrite you are.
You have quoted the Quran in your last post. You said it is blasphemous to do so, O well, I guess you are one then now. LOL
You truly SUCK

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:00 pm

Starjade, truly you must be an idiot. you show all the qualities of being one. I will challenge you one more time. There is a book called the Qur'an. I want you to find an error within it. If I do not see a quoted Surah in your next post that is a Surah you are trying to prove error in, you have failed.

And on a personal level between me and you Starjade, You seriously need to find a girl.

Starjade, I actually think you were prophecized in the Bible! Want to see the passage?

Jeremiah 14
14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

[taken from www.biblegateway.com ]

Prophets can do miracles. Do one.
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:19 pm

Can you quote me from the Hadiths or Quran if Mohammed healed a person, cast out demons, or did a miracle like the Prophets of the Old Testament and Jesus did?

Thanks, God bless :)
If Jerusalem Belongs To Muslims ... Mecca Belongs To The Jews

Omega

Postby Omega » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:29 pm

Bushmaster wrote:
Omega wrote:And to starjade:Your slowly digging your own pit, being led by a blind master who knows that His time is almost up. Take heed. It is never too late to do a 360.

360? Then he would end up where he started ... :)

Hello Bushmaster!

You got me on that one my Brother, i slipped.

Omega

Postby Omega » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:35 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Can you quote me from the Hadiths or Quran if Mohammed healed a person, cast out demons, or did a miracle like the Prophets of the Old Testament and Jesus did?

Thanks, God bless :)

TO KATATONICBLISS:

Do not put your Lord GOD{JESUS} to a Test.

GOD BLESS!

Omega

Postby Omega » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:39 pm

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Matthew 15:11

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:41 pm

Yo! Bliss! Scorpion is your age, ask him some guidance...

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:58 pm

blah, i don't remember the exact phrasing so I'll do this from memory.

Muhammad and his companians were in the desert without water and one vessel. Muhammad produced water from between his fingers and quenched the thirst of all his followers. There were 1,500 companions with him.

~Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3576

Reminiscent of Moses summoning water from a stone.

Let's see StarJade do a miracle.
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:01 pm

TO KATATONICBLISS:

Do not put your Lord GOD{JESUS} to a Test.

I'm not testing Jesus. I am testing this false prophet
StarJade.

Yo! Bliss! Scorpion is your age, ask him some guidance...

Most all of my peers and friends are Christian... not to be mean but I already have enough people my age trying to give me guidance back to Christianity... I listen to them, but they make little sense
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:15 pm

Maybe you should hear what i have to say? :)

I was originally a hindu, you should ask me sometime how i came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as my God and saviour.

Thanks for replying with the scriptures. I'll have them checked up by some friends of mines and get back to you on this.

Cheers. God bless.

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:19 pm

To Scorpion:

Alrighty. Enlighten me. It would be better to use either email or PM to do this... no sense in wasting forum space for a one on one.
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:32 pm

No no no One on One discussions ARE ALLOWED. Omega and Lady Fatima had done it before, Or was it Alpha?

You and Scorpion should do this ONE ON ONE on Muslim Christian discussion and everyone should see and learn from it!

Go on, do it!

Scorp, open a discussion for you and Bliss on Muslim Christian discussion, I am the mod there so I will watch it and won't let anyone to bother you guys.

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:06 am

I dont have any objections and would prefer an open 1-2-1 debate on the forums with only me and Bliss.

What do you think brother? Im all up for it, if you would prefer debating this way, please let me know and Bushmaster.

Thanks, im sure we'll learn alot from one another :)

God bless, im going tp be covering you by the precious Blood of Jesus in my prayers tonight ...

"Prayers go Up ... Blessings Come Down" ... Prayers never go empty handed, and the reason your here on the forum today is because God has his hand upon your life, and is calling you back to get to know him.

God bless, kind regards,
Scorpion.

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Tue Mar 16, 2004 03:06 am

sounds great!
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

12 proofs of Muhammad examined by Starjade:

Postby Starjade » Tue Mar 16, 2004 09:22 am

You sad little Kuffars do not expect me to write in this thread with you Kuffar grunts. You cannot handle the truth and are not competant to hold religious conversations but intsead rant lies to each other that you all just dream would have happened. Well dumpheads here is some more regarding the false Prophet Mad Muhammad and his followers.

Proof 1: Muhammad was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Qur'an that we now have between our hands. This Qur'an mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to believe him regarding anything that he said.

Starjades reply to Proof One:
Muhammad was a Camel trader who was reputed to be so trustworthy that other traders would leave their books with him. So he was not as illiterate as others claim. Despite the claims that Muhammad had no prior knowledge of Religion, it is historically clear that Muhammad’s wife’s cousin who was called Waraqa bin Nawful bin Asad al-uzza and who had embraced Christianity in the pre Islamic period. Was very close to Muhammad and his wife and clearly they would have discussed religious matters with him. In fact it was Waraqi who told Muhammad that he was a Prophet from God. So he clearly must have had some prior religious knowledge. At least of Christianity. The Quran was supposedly originated from the mouth of an angel called Gabriel. This is odd as Gabriel was first mentioned by Daniel. Daniel Chapter 8 verse 16: And I heard a mans voice between the banks of Ulai which called and said Gabriel make this man understand the vision. Verse 17: So he came near where I stood and when he came I was afraid and fell upon my face. He said unto me, understand O son of man for at the time of the end shall be the vision. Verse 18: Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: But he touched me and set me upright. Starjade says: So Daniel was in a Dream and saw this vision and he did not see so well with his face buried in the ground and at no time throughout did Daniel ever call Gabriel an Angel but in fact described Gabriel as being a man and further a man that he had dreamed. OK.

Therefore this Gabriel was someone that Daniel had dreamt up. At no time did Daniel ever refer to Gabriel as being an angel. But look through the pages to the Christians new Testament which we all know sprang from the Roman Christian period. Luke Chapter1 verse 19: And the Angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel that stand in the presence of God and I am sent to thee and to shew thee these glad tidings. Verse 26: And in the sixth month the Angel Gabriel was sent from God unto the city of Galilea named Nazereth: This is the attempt by the Christians to try and use the name Gabriel as an Angel sent to authenticate Jesus Tsk Tsk Tsk…..but at the time of Gabriels invention he was nothing more than a dream that Daniel had. So in reality Gabriel did not exist in reality but was of Daniels dreams.

Proof 2:
Also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

Starjades reply to proof Two.
Many can foretell future events and some things are clearly obvious. The spread of Islam was not a true Prophecy for it was either follow Islam or die. There was given little choice.

Proof 3:
Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Qur'an that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Qur'an challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Qur'an. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Qur'an. Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Qur'an.

Starjades reply to Proof Three:
Muhammad claims the verses of the Koran were given to him by the Arch Angel Gabriel. Yet Gabriel originated in the Dreams of Daniel the dreamer in the Old Testament and Daniel said that Gabriel was a man not an Angel. The Christians latched onto this Gabriel and re invented him as being an Angel who was sent to authenticate Jesus as being that specific Prophet that God promised Moses he would raise up. That is the same Prophet and claims that Muhammad is making in his Koran. So there are flaws in the Quran not only in its authenticity and its author but also in its contents.

Proof 4:
The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

Starjades reply to Proof Four:
This is not any proof of Muhammad being a Prophet from God just because he was claimed to be a right nice Guy. Such things could be said about anybody.

Proof 5:
Allah instilled great love for Muhammad in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him. Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

Starjades reply to Proof Five: Idolatry is a Blasphemy crime. And such things could be said about Elvis. If people love a man then it is those People not God who are causing that idolization.

Proof 6: . All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history. Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

Starjades reply to Proof Six:
Again Idolisation claims about Muhammad do not make him a Prophet from God. Similar claims can be said about Jesus, Elvis and Siddharta Guatama the founder of Buddhism.

Proof 7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him. Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves. Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life. During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked. Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc. Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed. All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

Starjades reply to Proof Seven:
Again Idolators mimic their idols. Many who worship Elvis dress talk and try to be like their idol. This is not uncommon. The same could be said for many other idols. And none of this is evidence of anyone being a Prophet who has come from God in fact idolatry is frowned upon by Gods real Prophets.

Proof 8:
There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

Starjades reply to proof Eight: Oh yes there has. I name Jesus and Sidharta Guatama (the founder of Buddhism) and let us not forget Elvis. So again the Muslims are full of their idolatry that they are willing to lie and deceive others regarding these matters. Proof 9:
Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers. Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion. My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about Allah without knowledge.

Starjades reply to proof Nine:
Muslims were told either you follow Islam or you die. Now that is serious cohersion. And Muslims have no choice but to adopt the ways of their fathers and mothers. I find it truly offensive that such lies are fed with such Gall to deceive the congregations. I can cite Sabbatai Zevi who was told either follow the religion of Islam or die and Sabbatai then had little choice. The religion of Islam can be proven to be false and full of errors. Some of the laws of Islam are unjust and cruel. Islam does not speak with the authority of the Living God. So it is hardly a true religion.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its creedal and legal make-up. Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy. Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

Starjades reply to proof Ten:
As Muhammad has not been proven to be a Prophet from God certainly not with this sort of proof then Muhammad was in no position to speak about God or on Gods behalf. Both God and Moses already made laws for others to adhere to and so did Sidharta Guatama the founder of Buddhism. Muslims talk of perfect mercy in these proofs and yet say follow Islam or you will die.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet brought. In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one's parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching. All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring any of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.

Starjades reply to proof eleven:
Actually Muhammad admits that he got his information from an Angel called Gabriel who was invented by the Christians as being an Angel when Gabriel originated from a statement made by Daniel in the Old Testament. A statement that he Daniel himself has said that he saw in a dream when he was asleep. So Gabriel was not a real entity but something that Daniel had dreamed up. And Sidharta Guatama the founder of Buddhism created a Philosophy that adheres to a religious belief that was far more profound than anything any other soul has ever written.

Proof 12:
The legal and creedal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion. The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad.

Starjades reply to proof twelve:
Muhammad has not been proven to be a messenger from God and he certainly is in no position of authority to speak on Gods behalf. In fact the Living Gods Old Testament laws prove that Muhammad was a false Prophet and deluded as a madman with his beliefs. God and Moses make the laws not Muhammad. And let us not forget that the Quran was supposedly written by a man called Gabriel that Daniel the dreamer of dreams had dreamed up in a dream.

Starjades Conclusion:
After reading all these so-called proofs I am offended at this insult to my intelligence. I asked the Muslims what proof exists that can prove that Muhammad is a Prophet from God and these 12 paragraphs are what they think is evidence and proof. Well it may satisfy their feeble minds but my anger is now blazing.

Omega

Postby Omega » Tue Mar 16, 2004 07:12 pm

Bushmaster wrote:No no no One on One discussions ARE ALLOWED. Omega and Lady Fatima had done it before, Or was it Alpha?

You and Scorpion should do this ONE ON ONE on Muslim Christian discussion and everyone should see and learn from it!

Go on, do it!

Scorp, open a discussion for you and Bliss on Muslim Christian discussion, I am the mod there so I will watch it and won't let anyone to bother you guys.

Just to clear things up.

It was me bushmaster and not alpha, and i did not intend it to be that way, it is just that no one else decided to respond and what should i do, relent?, understand now bro?

God Bless!

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Tue Mar 16, 2004 09:05 pm

Starjade?
I will respond to you.

First of all, you have failed to defend yourself as a prophet. You have not responded to my first post and defended yourself. Can you do that now?We need to see your defense of your self against the accusations and laugh more actually.

Secondly, your language does not reflect your claimed prophethood. Eventhough we actually bashed you, as a prophet you should have better words to use. Can you defend why is it ok for you as a prophet to speak trash?

One last thing. AS Muslims we don't really care what the OT say about The angel Gabrial. You get it? WE DON"T, that is because we don't see it as a valid word of God. So you quoting the OT to prove us wrong will only convince YOU not us. If you want to prove us wrong, use the Quran. Now if you won't use the Quran and demonstrate examples then you have failed.

It doesn't matter what knowledge Muhammad had about other religions. If he is a prophet then he is one.

The proof that Muhammad was a prophet is the Quran. A book thta is not matched in language style. People read this book and cry. It is the perfect book to us. This is enough proof he is a prophet.

I don't care what the OT say about the angel, you concluded it was a dream, I tell you I don't see the OT as valid. You want to convince me my religion is wrong? Pick on the Quran and don't use the OT as a judge. If you won't do that, then you are wasting your time here with me.

Well it may satisfy their feeble minds but my anger is now blazing.

And God's blazing fire will be hotter.

Omega

Postby Omega » Tue Mar 16, 2004 09:43 pm

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy Name? And in the Thy Name have cast out Devils? And in thy Name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 7:22,23

webmaster
Admin
Admin

Postby webmaster » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:05 pm

I think a fair test for Starjade is in order here,

1. Give us a prophecy of a major event that will happen within the next 7 days.

2. If it doesn't happen then we apply OT Law and we stone the false prophet or better Starjade agrees to goto Indonesia and tell the muslim clerics there who he is and what he thinks of them.

Any questions? :lol:

Deuteronomy 13

1. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and
2. And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3. Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death...

9. But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God....

Deuteronomy 18
20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Last edited by webmaster on Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:06 pm

Omega wrote:It was me bushmaster and not alpha, and i did not intend it to be that way, it is just that no one else decided to respond and what should i do, relent?, understand now bro?

God Bless!

Oh gotcha, well, it was good stuff. Someone do it with Bliss! :)

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

Omega

Postby Omega » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:09 pm

2. If it doesn't happen then we apply OT Law and we stone the false prophet or better Starjade agrees to goto Indonesia and tell the muslim clerics there who he is and what he thinks of them.

ahhhahahahahahha! hahahahaahahahahahhhaa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made my day! thanks webmaster!

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Wed Mar 17, 2004 04:22 am

I'm all for the stoning part... If he wants to live OT, then I say let's help him!
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Starjade
Deacon
Deacon

Deuteronomy Ch 19 v 15:

Postby Starjade » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:25 am

The points that you Kuffar M-----s forget is that I only needed to prove myself to the Jews. Not the Kuffar Muslims who are not worthy of any Prophecy from me and that is why you are all dying in earthquakes. You are being stoned to death for your blasphemy even when a Prophet does exist who can be proven from the past to have Prophesied an earthquake precisely to the time of the day. :lol:

And by the way it your false Prophet mad muhammad who is proven to be false for a fact. As for my own Prophetdom i would not waste such revelation in a thread like this. But panic not for I will be in publication soon and then the whole world can get in on this argument. You Muslims of course can just stand by as I make a laughing stock of the false Prophets that you glorify.

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Thu Mar 18, 2004 08:41 pm

I can wait for this to NOT happen.

Believer
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Believer » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:56 am

Okay, who gave you these revelations?
You see an angel or something?
...while smoking some crack or taking a trip maybe? :lol:

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Fri Mar 19, 2004 01:29 am

You know, you keep calling us kuffars, yet give no logical ground for the insult. You also have not defended yourself to our rebuttals. It's too bad that you can't prove squat to us because you are not a real prophet. Show us a miracle or predict an event that will occur within seven days, or better yet, reply to our rebuttals. So far, the only kuffar here is you.
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

Katatonic Bliss
Assitant Preacher
Assitant Preacher

Postby Katatonic Bliss » Wed Mar 24, 2004 09:13 pm

I'm waiting Starjade.....
That Day [Allah] will

Call to them and say:

V-Agent
New Convert
New Convert

Postby V-Agent » Mon Aug 29, 2005 03:27 pm

Owning Starjade is like owning a Pinto: easy enough to do, but why waste time with a lemon?

Return to “Archived”