Muslims say the Darndest things

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Muslims say the Darndest things

Postby Bushmaster » Tue Mar 02, 2004 05:52 pm

Insist that violent passages in the Quran only apply to long-ago historical incidents (like the battle of Badr), but then also insist that the Quran is a book of guidance "for all times and all people."

Insist that Muhammad 's actions can't be judged by today's more humane human rights standards, while at the same time, insist that he is the perfect "Model for all Mankind" today.

Insist that Islam is a "religion of peace", while at the same time, brag about the great military victories of Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Umar, Khalid bin Al-Waheed and Saladin.

Insist that Islam is "not a missionary religion", while at the same time publish endless articles about "how to do dawah" on hundreds of dawah websites. (dawah means invitation to Islam)

Insist that "truth stands from error" and that Islam can stand on its own merits as the "one true religion", while laboring endlessly to squash all criticism and discussion of Islam.

Insist that the laws in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan are unIslamic while trying to get them implemented in the west, India and other kafir societies.

Insist that women achieve TRUE liberation through Islam! Never mind those pesky ideas about real equality with men in all areas of life, men and women are so different, and shari'ah "realistically" acknowledges these differences, unlike those evil man-made law systems that suggest otherwise!

Insist how "liberating" it is for women to wear a piece of cloth on their heads.

Insist that Jihad has nothing to do with violence. It’s simply struggling with pen, tongue etc. at the same time looking for atomic bomb to use in Kafir countries.

Insist that most of the scientific inventions were foretold in Quran but no one ever invented anything out of Quran.

Insist that Muslims should enjoy all human rights and make infinite number of mosques in western countries but ban Kafirs from Mecca and Medina. Preaching of any other religion is not allowed in any Islamic country .

Insist that women in Islam are privileged in an unparalleled manner and their equality with men have never been achieved in history like it was done in Islam, yet use every trick in the book to show that they lack the wisdom and fair judgment of men and consequently, men must reserve the right to BEAT them if they go astray, of course as a "last resort".

Insist that Islam is against slavery and then demonstrate how humanely Muhammad treated HIS SLAVES as proof of it.

Insist that Islam "Is a complete way of life", not just a religion. But when others criticize things like the burka and honor killings, say that it's the fault of "culture", not Islam.

Insist that the Quran is the word of god, is protected against corruption, and is unchanged since Muhammad's death, despite the existence of multiple versions and histories attesting to changes that were made

Insist in demanding for more rights and perks from kafirs in kafir countries via freedom of religion, while condoning the killing of the kafirs in Islamic countries and preventing them from following their religion.

Insist that Islam liberated women when no Islamic society treats them nicely.

Insist that Islam will one day dominate the world when Muslim countries are sinking deeper in poverty and soon will face massive starvation.

Insist that Muhammad was a perfect role model and a Mercy of God among men and hide the fact that he lied, raped, tortured, killed, robbed and was a pedophile

Insist that Qur'an cannot be translated into any other tongue except Arabic, the language of God, when those who say this themselves do not know how to speak Arabic"

Insist that Islam is a "way of life." but never mind that this "way of life" is the way of life of a bunch of savage desert dwellers of the 7th century.

Insist to subject oneself in full surrender to Allah. Pray five times a day, fast for one month (sleep during day and feasts at night), read the Qur'an every day, expend years learning the "arts" of defecating, copulating and cleanliness and other useless rituals and dream of conquering the infidels and taking their money to compensate the consequences of one's laziness and unproductiveness.

Insist that terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are not perpetrated by Muslims, but the countries who are the victims of the terrorist attacks deserve it because of their foreign policy towards Islamic countries.

Insist on the evils of the Western culture and the virtues of Islam but at the same time do everything possible to immigrate to the West in order to escape oppression of the Islamic countries.

Insist that Muslims are persecuted in Israel, India, Philippines, Thailand, etc but continue expanding Islamic terrorism around the world

Insist that Islam is a logical religion and everyone with pure motives will become a Muslim while forgetting that their own ancestors were forced to accept Islam and many were killed for resisting

Insist that only Islam (Quran and Sahih Hadiths) is the Absolute Truth and that every other religious book is corrupted and unreliable, but at the same time try to 'prove' Islam by referring to the same "corrupted" sources that they decry.

Insist that some of the Sahih ('reliable') Hadiths are actually not reliable at all but at the same time not recognizing the problems this poses for the claim that Sharia is the only valid legal system, as the Sharia laws are based for a big part on those Sahih Hadith collections.

Insist that Islam has no superstitions while there are prescribed prayers and rituals to combat black magic, witchcraft, sorcery, evil eyes, stone throwing jinns etc

Insist that kissing a black stone, walking several times around the kaba, throwing stones at a pillar and using prayer-beads has nothing to do with superstition.

Insist that homosexuality is illegal in Islam and execute the homosexuals but Insist pedophilia i.e. sex with boys is not homosexuality, practice it and hope to have "pearly boys" in Allah's paradise.
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY
AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

mohammad
New Convert
New Convert

Postby mohammad » Tue Mar 02, 2004 07:01 pm

i didnt have the time to read all the post really but i wanted to say that as far as i read it was all incorrect.the islam IS (FOR ALL TIMES AND ALL PEOPLE).
TIP:it is Khalid Bin Al Waleed,not Al Waheed.
with all respect. :wink:

just give me time till tomorrow to correct all this misfigured picture you have of Great Islam.
Last edited by mohammad on Thu Mar 04, 2004 08:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bushmaster
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Bushmaster » Tue Mar 02, 2004 08:46 pm

You didn't read the WHOLE thing so how can you can say the WHOLE thing is incorrect?

Sorry I made a mistake and put "h" instead of a "l"
"Maiorem hac dilectionem nemo habet ut animam suam quis ponat pro amicis suis " Evangelium secundum Iohannem 15:13

U.S. ARMY

AH-64D "Armt Dawg"

mohammad
New Convert
New Convert

Postby mohammad » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:50 pm

I’m sorry if i didn’t express what i really meant correctly, but i said that as far as i read.anyways, it really is not the issue to teach me English grammar, though I’d love to be corrected with most respect.

until now i didn’t have the time to read thoroughly because of a situation I’m having concerning my university.anyways, I’ve just skimmed it for the second time and i hope my reply will be useful and straight to the point.

Kur'an most certainly does not Only apply to those long ago historical events. the fact that these heroic events are registered in Kur'an it does not mean that it applies only to them. it organizes people lives through Allah’s rules which were written in it and emphasized.
As for Mohammad’s [PBUH] actions, it is important for us to distinguish between his two kinds of actions; his actions as a Muslim person, and as a messenger and a prophet who was sent by God. as for the former it can be, and must be judged by these standards which will only prove it's perfection and modality as for the latter it can be and needn’t be judged because of its not necessarily known motives to us. and which are absolutely Allah’s unquestionable orders according to his own unlimited knowledge, unlike us or even prophet Mohammad [PBUH] who is also a human.
Islam IS a religion of peace which is proved by the very victories you have mentioned. they were victories made by great leaders against the most savage and inhuman Armies in the world. it does not make a violent of a man, if he tried to save and protect his own nation's honor and dignity by killing his children’s rapers and safety threateners.
i think that no Muslim will deny that Islam is a missionary religion, while all of us as Muslims are ordered to spread it by acting according to its rules and morals before even start Dawa.
as for criticism; to criticize is to believe in the need to change and adjust according to humans' opinions which are a result to their limited knowldge,which we can not allow neither afford, a man is a sinner and there is no way he can put his own rules which will give him the happiness he wants, otherwise there will be no such tragedies and disasters in the world, which are all a direct and obvious result to his neglecting religion's rules and orders. but we most certainly welcome any OBJECTIVE discussions that may benefit, and in order to learn not just to try to prove that Islam is wrong.
As for the laws in these countries; i cant say but that these rules in Some cases were altered and twisted according to certain people’s own interests, which is absolutely unacceptable. and what we do really want it to get implemented are the real pure Islamic rules in our countries before others. In Sha' Allah.
it is true that Islam in itself is the real liberation for women. it dignifies them greatly according to their abilities and capacities; emotionally, physically ,biologically...for example it doesn’t ask the woman to work or even to try to live on her own, while her father or brother or husband for example is capable of working and earning money..
Islam orders woman to wear [Hijab] to give her more dignity in fact ,not the opposite as some believe. in covering her body and hair which may be also seductive, she is preserved from being exposed to unsuitable looks and maybe rape sometimes, which is really proved by looking at rape statistics in Islamic countries compared to others. by the way you can also ask nuns about this peace of cloth.
and for the Jihad i don’t really know whom did you get that idea from. Jihad is drawing your sword in the face of your enemy[which is defined also].but according to the current circumstances some of us; like me for example, a student, is not capable yet of this kind of Jihad, so i do what i can do with my pen, which is also considered as Jihad .and i don’t want you to worry, throwing an atomic bomb on kafir countries is absolutely against our Sharee'a because it will take the souls of civilians and would cause a devastation to earth which is our tasks to build it.
i just want to correct you about inventions in Kuran.its not really inventions, its discoviries.for example; that Earth is round and not flat. no need to remind you of the church wanting to kill the very first Christian man who uttered those words.
it is not true that no other religion is allowed in Islamic countries or even in Saudia Arabia in general, but for Mecca it is the most holy land and the Haram land, but in Mohammad's [PBUH] age [after the Fath] or entering Mecca Kafirs were allowed and that is proved through the history, and any other actions concerning that have not been by Islam rules.[if that is true of course which i don’t know yet but will inquire]
there were no slaves in Islam, there were servants and captives which were sometimes taken as servants.
honor killing IS really the mistake of some non-Islamic cultures which demonstrates the true need of Sharee'a. for burka i didn’t understand what you meant by it.
There is absolutely no alterations or changes in Kuran at all. and i really don’t know what is your source to this very untrue information.
killing Kafirs in our countries are really very individual's actions [i mean killing civilians] but for killing Kafirs with false unpeacfull intentions threaten Muslims' safety are mostly welcome.
as i said before Islam treats women nicely and dignifies them more than any other religion. and i think that watching what we are supposed to watch by certain devoted TVs to give that poor impression, and believe it is not a very clever thing to do.
yes. it insists that Islam one day will dominate the world, but it does not have to be tomorrow or the day after and most certainly not with this poor leadership who is running after it's own poor and selfish goals. a revolution will come and a victory will be achieved.
i cant but say that all these accusations you said about Mohammad[PBUH] it is the most pathetic lie i ever heard. [no offence, but i beg of you to make certain of your resources before calling a great prophet such names].
Kuran can be translated and has been. and i don’t really know an Arab Muslim cant speak Arabic. but what makes the language of Kuran in itself a miracle that in spite of our Total Capability of speaking and writing Arabic, no one ever can write any such miraculous texts or passages .and with this particular point Allah rendered all the Arab Kafirs and even Muslims speechless in front this holly Koran. and it was the very proof of Mohammad's credibility that Kuran was not some book of his own writing.
Islam is the most perfect way of life that was ever found. and for the rest Arabs really have computers and even serve the net I AM serving. As any other countries such the U.S,Arab countries have deserts, which even does not mean that it hasn’t also a very fertile lands. and anyone who read Kuran or even regular poetry after and before Islam can find the most marvelous descriptions of beautiful nature includes trees and rivers. and i really wonders if Arab countries are so useless what the US doing there, recently in Iraq.
as for our rituals i cant really find what’s the point of what you said while i cant really see anything wrong with feeding our souls as well as our bodies. and for the money issue it has certain boundaries that does not have anything to do with what you said .
These attackers are Muslims who were victims of US's policy. but they didn’t acted accurately by Islamic rules concerning Jihad.
as for the immigration ,as i said before it is the very unwise choice of the non-believers. [except certain circumstances like traveling to get a better education than that is given in Islamic countries in order to benefit Islamic countries later with it]
I’ve already said enough about Jihad [terrorism as you put it]
there was no one forced to accept Islam, and no one died resisting it, they were killed attacking it , and killing Muslims.
no one is trying to prove Islam by referring to corrupted books.
no one also with a true faith doubts the ultimate truthness of the sahih, and to do so is to become a Kafir.
For jennies ,yes we do believe they exist for Allah told us that they are there created by him and we don’t have even to think about them .but as you know that human's curiosity has no limits we were allowed to prevent them from going near us by reading certain parts from Kuran. as for the rest anyone who do believe in them he is a Kafir.
these holly rituals are most respected and give us a very tight bond with Allah and don’t have anything with superstition.
i really don’t know what a pedophilia is. but whatever it is i can assure you that homosexuality of its many kinds are forbidden and have the death penalty and there is no such thing like that is done towards boys.

Tip: fasting is to eat from dawn till sunset. and absolutely not to sleep during day and feasts at night.

all respect
Last edited by mohammad on Thu Mar 04, 2004 08:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mohammad
New Convert
New Convert

Postby mohammad » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:51 pm

i really wish it has been a usefull discussion so far.

mohammad
New Convert
New Convert

Postby mohammad » Thu Mar 04, 2004 08:04 pm

ThirdAndLong
Preacher
Preacher

Postby ThirdAndLong » Wed Mar 10, 2004 07:38 pm

Insist that violent passages in the Quran only apply to long-ago historical incidents (like the battle of Badr), but then also insist that the Quran is a book of guidance "for all times and all people."

The violent passages in the Quran are NOT just applicable to ancient times ..and YES the Quran is for all times .

Insist that Muhammad 's actions can't be judged by today's more humane human rights standards, while at the same time, insist that he is the perfect "Model for all Mankind" today.

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) freed slaves & forgave when he could've not ..therefore he is the perfect role model

Insist that Islam is a "religion of peace", while at the same time, brag about the great military victories of Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Umar, Khalid bin Al-Waheed and Saladin.

Sometimes the best chance for peace is through wars

Insist that Islam is "not a missionary religion", while at the same time publish endless articles about "how to do dawah" on hundreds of dawah websites. (dawah means invitation to Islam)

A missionary is a person sent on a mission to spread Christianity .. we don't travel to spread Islam ..websites are not missionaries ..get your facts straight

Insist that "truth stands from error" and that Islam can stand on its own merits as the "one true religion", while laboring endlessly to squash all criticism and discussion of Islam.

false ..we dabate with guys don't we?

Insist that the laws in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan are unIslamic while trying to get them implemented in the west, India and other kafir societies.

Who's exactly trying to implement Wahabism in the west ? name just one person ..if you can't ..then apologize!

Insist that women achieve TRUE liberation through Islam! Never mind those pesky ideas about real equality with men in all areas of life, men and women are so different, and shari'ah "realistically" acknowledges these differences, unlike those evil man-made law systems that suggest otherwise!

Pakistan elected a Muslim female prime minister back in the 80's ..women in Muslim countries get paid just like men ..women in the west get 50 to 75 cents on every dollar an equally qualified man makes

Insist how "liberating" it is for women to wear a piece of cloth on their heads.

Liberating from sitting in front of a mirror for hours to fix their make'up and end up looking like a whore ..you know that kind of liberation!

Insist that Jihad has nothing to do with violence. It’s simply struggling with pen, tongue etc. at the same time looking for atomic bomb to use in Kafir countries.

War for the cause of protecting one's nation is A form of jihad ..jihad against one's own lusts is the highest form of jihad ..Pakistan already has nukes ..never used'em though against Kafirs ..think before you talk!

Insist that most of the scientific inventions were foretold in Quran but no one ever invented anything out of Quran.

Science was foretold ..the invention part is up to the Muslims themselves ..not the Quran's fault that they haven't benefited from it ..

Insist that Muslims should enjoy all human rights and make infinite number of mosques in western countries but ban Kafirs from Mecca and Medina. Preaching of any other religion is not allowed in any Islamic country .

We don't build mosques in the Vatican either ..and we can't even if we wanted ..heck we can't even keep our mosques open in Spain which is converting a number of them to museums ..Christians are preaching like rabid dogs in Egypt & Indonesia (the two most populous Muslim nations ) plus many others ..while in France Muslim women CANNOT wear their hijabs!

Insist that women in Islam are privileged in an unparalleled manner and their equality with men have never been achieved in history like it was done in Islam, yet use every trick in the book to show that they lack the wisdom and fair judgment of men and consequently, men must reserve the right to BEAT them if they go astray, of course as a "last resort".

Islam gave every Muslim woman the right to divorce her husband & remarry w/o being called an " adulteress" sounds familiar? lol

Insist that Islam is against slavery and then demonstrate how humanely Muhammad treated HIS SLAVES as proof of it.

Yeah ..by setting each and every one of the free

Insist that Islam "Is a complete way of life", not just a religion. But when others criticize things like the burka and honor killings, say that it's the fault of "culture", not Islam.

I challenge you to produce a verse in the Quran or a Hadith that promotes burka and/or honor killings ..

Insist that the Quran is the word of god, is protected against corruption, and is unchanged since Muhammad's death, despite the existence of multiple versions and histories attesting to changes that were made

The changes were in the form of whether the hamza should be on the aleph or not ..whether to write the aleph or draw the number one in its place ..the original still exists today in Istanbul Turkey & it looks exactly like the ones I have at home... can you say the same about the Bible ?

Insist in demanding for more rights and perks from kafirs in kafir countries via freedom of religion, while condoning the killing of the kafirs in Islamic countries and preventing them from following their religion.

Condoning & preventing ?? what are you talking about ..Egypt where I'm teaching right now has as many churches as there are mosques ..and yes my next door neighbor is a coptic orthodox Christian who's the deputy governor of Alexandria ..get your facts straight !

Insist that Islam liberated women when no Islamic society treats them nicely.

False ..and a load of c*ap ..here at the school of medicine /Alexandria university the entire staff of the following departments is made up of ladies : histology , physiology , pathology ,anatomy and clinical pathology ..show me just one western university that can match that ..and oh ..they're treated very nicely I might add ..thank you very much

Insist that Islam will one day dominate the world when Muslim countries are sinking deeper in poverty and soon will face massive starvation.

Muslims will dominate this world when Jesus the Muslim comes back and unite this whole world ..mark my words ..and starvation? in Egypt I get paid THREE times what I get at home .. Do you know how many Americans are there in the Gulf states trying to make a buck they can't make at home?

Insist that Muhammad was a perfect role model and a Mercy of God among men and hide the fact that he lied, raped, tortured, killed, robbed and was a pedophile

I don't know if he actually killed anyone during ghazawat but the rest of these vicious charges are a bunch of c*ap and pure lies and shows your jealousy that Isaiah predicted in 42:13

Insist that Qur'an cannot be translated into any other tongue except Arabic, the language of God, when those who say this themselves do not know how to speak Arabic"

Silly

Insist that Islam is a "way of life." but never mind that this "way of life" is the way of life of a bunch of savage desert dwellers of the 7th century.

They were much more civilized than the savage White House masters , # 10 Downing st residents , the popes ..etc who all claim to be righteous Christians ..BTW Islam as a way of life has been working wonders for me and my family ..

Insist to subject oneself in full surrender to Allah. Pray five times a day, fast for one month (sleep during day and feasts at night), read the Qur'an every day, expend years learning the "arts" of defecating, copulating and cleanliness and other useless rituals and dream of conquering the infidels and taking their money to compensate the consequences of one's laziness and unproductiveness.

those rituals are taken after our father Abraham ..Christians who don't care about the cleanliness the Islamic way are guaranteed to have fecal matter in their underwear ..your money comes to Muslims w/o dreaming ..it's one of many ways how God blessed the children of Ishmael

Insist that terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are not perpetrated by Muslims, but the countries who are the victims of the terrorist attacks deserve it because of their foreign policy towards Islamic countries.

If you're referring to 9/11 ..I dare you to prove that Muslims did it ..I challenge you to prove it ..on the other hand I strongly resist not calling the Israelis who are hunting down Palestinian civilians by their US-made Apaches : terrorists ..

Insist on the evils of the Western culture and the virtues of Islam but at the same time do everything possible to immigrate to the West in order to escape oppression of the Islamic countries.

The few who are doing that are trying to reclaim what was illegally stolen from their home countries during Christian colonialism by :you guessed it :Christians !

Insist that Muslims are persecuted in Israel, India, Philippines, Thailand, etc but continue expanding Islamic terrorism around the world

How many Muslim nations are helping the West fight the" so called war on terror" ? hint : ALL OF THEM ..!

Insist that Islam is a logical religion and everyone with pure motives will become a Muslim while forgetting that their own ancestors were forced to accept Islam and many were killed for resisting

My ancestors were forced to accept Christianity ..I don't hold that against any of you

Insist that only Islam (Quran and Sahih Hadiths) is the Absolute Truth and that every other religious book is corrupted and unreliable, but at the same time try to 'prove' Islam by referring to the same "corrupted" sources that they decry.

How do we know what's been corrupted you ask? : what doesn't agree with or contradicts the Quran is something that's not divine ..that's why we use the Bible sometimes to prove a point

Insist that some of the Sahih ('reliable') Hadiths are actually not reliable at all but at the same time not recognizing the problems this poses for the claim that Sharia is the only valid legal system, as the Sharia laws are based for a big part on those Sahih Hadith collections.

All the Hadiths on this web site are 100% reliable :
http://www.alazhr.org/aDownload.htm

Insist that Islam has no superstitions while there are prescribed prayers and rituals to combat black magic, witchcraft, sorcery, evil eyes, stone throwing jinns etc

Superstitions are HABITS
magic , witchcraft , sorcery ,evil eyes are ACTS
Stone throwing jinns DON'T EXIST

Insist that kissing a black stone, walking several times around the kaba, throwing stones at a pillar and using prayer-beads has nothing to do with superstition.

Kissing the black stone is optional ..
walking around the kaabah & throwing stones is how our father Abraham and our Prophet Mohammad taught us Hajj a pillar of Islam ..similar to praying and fasting,,
Prayer beads are never used in many Muslim households ..including mine .

Insist that homosexuality is illegal in Islam and execute the homosexuals but Insist pedophilia i.e. sex with boys is not homosexuality, practice it and hope to have "pearly boys" in Allah's paradise.

Did you mean to say :Insist that homosexuality is illegal in Christianity but Insist pedophilia i.e. sex with boys is not homosexuality, practice it and hope to have the "pearly boys" on the altar and in confessions?

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Tue Jun 08, 2004 08:52 pm

ThirdAndLong wrote:How do we know what's been corrupted you ask? : what doesn't agree with or contradicts the Quran is something that's not divine ..that's why we use the Bible sometimes to prove a point

Umm.....God prophecies and forewarns, He does not edit. Islam was supposedly revealed to Muhammed by the "angel Gabriel." What does the true word of God say?

Galatians 1:8-9>But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

we
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Listen up

Postby we » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:30 pm

ThirdAndLong wrote:
How do we know what's been corrupted you ask? : what doesn't agree with or contradicts the Quran is something that's not divine ..that's why we use the Bible sometimes to prove a point

Here are a few that Muslims may be surpised to learn:

Isa 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

Exd 15:14 The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina. {Song of Moses - the saints 'sing' this song} Rev 15:3

Mar 13:14 When ye shall see the abomination of desolation {without life - "He that hath the Son hath life; he that hath not the Son of God hath not life" - Palestine denies the Son] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, STANDING WHERE IT OUGHT NOT

The name Israel came from God - not men} Gen 35:10

Mat 24:21 Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The Koran forgot to mention Palestine for end times - and here is Palestine for all to see....blowing up unsuspecting people in the name of 'resistence' but yet - is actual bloody murder!...A Vicious and judgmental act...a Grave Sin

The tree is known by his fruit
Isa 34:16 Seek ye out of the Book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail

Return to “Archived Christian/Muslim Threads”