Mysteries Of Biblical Numerics - Part 1...

Archived and locked <i>Read Only</i>
Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Mysteries Of Biblical Numerics - Part 1...

Postby Scorpion » Tue Dec 30, 2003 04:47 pm

I want to share with you all more information about the mathematical structure and design of the Bible. I will discuss various numbers and how they occur in the Bible and try according to my knowledge why God seems to use particular numbers repetatively...

===============================================

Gods Seal Of Seven ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some people ... seem very skeptical about the number seven and say, its nothing but a coincidence and you can twist things to make everything out of anything. Well ... to those that have read they're Bible they will know that the number Seven is very important and comes hundreds of times in the Bible on the surface text. Two very important scriptures have inspired me to research into the the Biblical mathematical and numerical structure more and has led me and hundreds of others to beleive its not coincidence, but common sense says its design ...

Psalm 92:5 - "O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are VERY deep"

Yes thats right, Jesus's thoughts are very deep indeed. This is why it says in the bible that nothing is impossible for the Lord.

Psalm 118:19 says - "Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law"

Ok lets break this scripture up... Firstly it says "Open though mine eyes" ... Now ... The psalmist cannot be blind, otherwise how can he write this scripture? What eyes is he talking about here? Spiritual eyes. Not physical eyes.

It then goes on to say "that i may behold WONDROUS things out of thy law"

The word torah means law, so its saying about God opening your spiritual eyes so you can behold wonderful things from the Torah. This tells us there is something more to the Bible, its not just a book. And as you read this today i will show you to the best of my ability that the Bible is not any ordinary book.

Here are a main list of number Seven's that i have gathered from the SURFACE text ...

God rest's on the 7th day
Lamech lived 777 years before he died
Genesis 7:3 - "...Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female..."
Genesis 7:10 - "And it came to pass after SEVEN days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth."
Jacob served Rachel for SEVEN years
Joshua and the wall of Jerico - Circled for 7 days, 7 times on the 7th day
7 fatfleshed cows and 7 thin cows
7 ears of corn
7 good years of food and 7 years of famine
Naman was told to bathe in Jordan river 7 times
Revelation talks about 7 spirits, 7 churches, 7 angels, 7 trumpets...

The list is endless. Im sure most of you are aware that this number is used time and time again, it serves a purpose like i explained in my other numerics thread.

================= Decoding The Picture ================

Matthew 1:17 says - "So all the generations from Abraham to David are FOURTEEN generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are FOURTEEN generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are FOURTEEN generations"

Yet we see that The number of Generations from Abraham to Jesus also works in sets of Fourteen or Multiples of SEVEN.

Next ...

We see Paul fasted for how many days before his eye-sight was cured? 14 days. Yet 14 is a multiple of 7.

Daniel fasted and prayed and stood strong in God for how many days before the Angel came and gave him his answer? 21 Days. (21 is 3 x 7)

Next ...

We also see that Daniel prophecy's that the AntiChrist will sign a SEVEN Year peace Treaty? Why Seven again?

It says that the AntiChrist will receive power for 1,260 days and that he will break the peace treaty half-way in between.

3.5 years is just half of the number 7, and we see that 1,260 days is also equal to guess how many months? 42 months.

The war in Iraq also purposely lasted exactly 42 days did you know that?

42 is also a multiple of SEVEN. 6 x 7 = 42. Here again we see that everything seems to be working on a multiple of Seven's.

It is said ... that Three is the number of God that represents the Father Son and Holy Spirit ... and the number 4 being the number of this world (4 directions, 4 seasons, 4 winds etc), therefore ... 7 represents the reunion of God with men through his covenant of grace.

Seven is often viewed as a number representing Gods covenenant, and 3.5 symbolizes the "breaking" of this covenant and we see mathematically 3.5 is half of the number Seven.

=============== The Number 12 Explained ===============

12 Occurs many times in the bible too and in multiples of 12...

We see we have ...

12 Months in a Year
12 Disciples
12 Tribes of Israel
12 Hours of daylight
12 Hours of darkness
Jacob had 12 sons
etc etc

=================== Multiples Of 12 ==================

We see that the word Hallelujah occurs 24 times in Psalms, ... and 4 Times in the New Testament totalling 28, yet again making a multiple of 7 and 24 being a multiple of 12.

We also see revelations speaks of "24 elders seated on 24 seats" ... Its funny how 24 x 24 = 576, and the Jewish calender ends in 5760 if i remember correctly.

We see Revelations 144,000 chosen ones from the 12 tribes of Israel, "12,000" from each one of the "12" tribes selected to sing the new song it talks about.

The number 144 is also quite interesting ... We see that in the Bible God created everything in 6 days ... it also happens we have "24" hours in a day, yet again a multiple of 12...

If we do the sum 6 days x 24 hours per each day ... we get a total of 144, and 144 Reminds us of Revelations 144,000. Is this all just a coincidence or does it go to show there is a design?

12 is the number that represents government (not worldly government). No matter where we look we Satan copying Jesus kingdom, why Jesus's? Is it a coincidence that we have 12 signs in the Zodiac? Or has the number been copying by Satan from gods Kingdom? Why copy from Jesus? Whats special about him? Why not Copy from Islam or Hinduism or any other religion? Think about this for a moment.

================= Number 10 Explained ================

The Bible Also shows a pattern of using the number 10 ...

10 Commandments
10 Virgins - 5 foolish, 5 wise.
10 were needed to save Sodom and Gomorrah
10 Lepers Where cleaned, "1" returned and "9" didn't praise Jesus for it
A Tithe means "a TENTH" - People were told to give 1/"10th" for offering
10 Shekels
Tabernacle Had 10 Curtains - Exodus 26:1

etc etc

We see the Number 10 seems to be the number of Law, Judgment or Order. Coincidence, or Design?

==================== Number 40 ===================

We see the number Forty Used many times too ...

It Rained During The Flood For 40 days and 40 nights
Children of Israel eat Manna for 40 years
Moses was on Mount Sinai for 40 days and 40 nights
Joshua and Caleb came back from the land of Caanan after 40 days
God punished the Isrealites to roam the wilderness for 40 years
Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights

etc

Here we see ... the number 40 being used again and again, and for similar reasons ... The number is the number of trial and testing as well as a purification period or a time of Grace either by goodness or punishment.

We see the same numbers cropping up again and again ... The bible has alot of mysteries hidden and tucked away waiting for us to discover it, its an immense wealth of information. We see that Jesus says that he IS his word, and we see that Jesus says "my words are spirit and they are life".

The Bible is no ordinary book, its a book of design, thought, clever mathematical structure, hidden mysteries inside tucked away. Instein got the Formula e=MC2 from Meditating on the beginning of Genesis.

When God tells us to Meditate on his word day and night, and to not let it out of our sight, do you think he is telling us for the Fun of it? does God not know that in this ungodly world we have so many other things to do? Our family responsiblity, our home, our work, education, social life etc. But still .. we see God repeatly telling us to Meditate, why? Because God has something hidden inside his word for YOU and he wants you to uncover this wealth of information and Gods blessing upon your life.

Take the story of Noah for example, it says in the Bible when talking about the end times that it shall be as in the days of Noah...

Figure this puzzle out ...

Noahs ark speaks about Rapture, Judgment, Salvation. Lets break up Noahs story and look at it in a more interesting point of view ...

Noahs Ark was a representation of Heaven, The ark had "3" decks, This speaks about the three parts of Heaven, and yet again we see this links in with the Trinity of God... (as the pattern shown to Moses of Heaven in the tabernacle, as Peter also said that he was caught upto the "Third" Heaven)

Noah's Ark was also a picture of "Eternal Security" for the TRUE BELEIVER. More information about that here http://www.lesfeldick.org/lesqa-c.html#5c

Noah's ark, the flood and the "New Beginning" was a picture of the End times also because just in the way that "8" people were "Saved" ... so shall the true beleivers be Saved Before the End Times. The Ark is also a picture about the Rapture and the Beleivers being caught away BEFORE Judgment.

The Flood - The flood is a picture of Judgment and destruction. We see that Noah's family were NOT part of the Judgment but were rather SAVED from it, in this same manner ... So Shall the Beleivers be Raptured and taken away into safety in Heaven With Jesus Whilst the "Flood" or in this case ... "The Great 7 Year Tribulation" perioid hits mankind.

Whats interesting is to see how AFTER the Flood ... The people that are saved start "a-fresh" and its a New Beginning if you like, We see that in Revelation it says that after the Rapture and Tribulation etc, We will reign on the Earth during what is called "The 7th" day with Jesus Christ for a Millenia, 1,000 Years. And all will be created new and fresh and destroyed by Fire.

What a Mighty god we serve. Such design, such perfection, such patterns and hidden pictures in the Bible, just waiting for us to be discovered. More On Bible Numerics and Mysteries coming soon.

God Bless,
Scorpz.
If Jerusalem Belongs To Muslims ... Mecca Belongs To The Jews

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Tue Dec 30, 2003 06:01 pm

Matthew 1:17 says - "So all the generations from Abraham to David are FOURTEEN generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are FOURTEEN generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are FOURTEEN generations"

Yet we see that The number of Generations from Abraham to Jesus also works in sets of Fourteen or Multiples of SEVEN.

Ans still someone on this forum will get angry when I call this guy a JERK!

Hey jerk, from Babylon to Jesus there is only 13 generations. Your uncle Matthew was on a hurry and was going to the gym and he forgot to write the fourteenth name. Go and count them dummy.

And by the way, I refuted and debunked all your numerical heresies, so why are you still repeating the same song?

This guy really need a psychic

Alexei

oneGOD
Preacher
Preacher

Postby oneGOD » Wed Dec 31, 2003 01:10 am

No Alexei, it's actaully called living in denial.Did you ever read the Hindus holy book. Thousands of websites talk aobut the amazing code stored in it. Why don't you become a Hindu now?

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Wed Dec 31, 2003 02:06 am

Alexai ... Listen mate, dont get too big for your boots yeh? And cut calling me a Jerk. Do unto others as you would have done unto you, grow up.

from Babylon to Jesus there is only 13 generations. Your uncle Matthew was on a hurry and was going to the gym and he forgot to write the fourteenth name. Go and count them dummy.

1. Are you saying that the scripture is wrong? Hence saying that God is a liar? Answer this question ... theres two possible answers ... yes or no. No inbetweens, so answer correctly and dont shift topics either.

The history of Israel from Abraham to David: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah and brothers, Perez (and Zerah), Hezron, Ram, Amminadob, Nahshon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse, and David. That’s 14 generations from Abraham to David. We don’t count Zerah as he is the same generation as Perez.

2. From David to deportation to Babylon: David, Solomon, Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Joram, Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Amon, Josiah. That’s 14 generations. Notice that the passage says: "from David to the deportation." Therefore, David is considered the first generation in the deportation.

3. From Babylon to the time of Jesus: Jeconiah, Shealtial, Zerubbabel, Abiud, Elikim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eljud, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, Joseph, Jesus. 14 generations.

You say, wait a minute! David is mentioned in both the first and second lists. That’s right, because we are talking about three distinct periods of Israel’s history. Verse 17 says that the first segment of Israel’s history ends with David, and the second period begins with David. So you have 3 periods of time, each includes 14 generations that will total 42 generations as per verse 17.

Just so you will know, I have checked several versions and no one leaves out any names. David is a part of both periods of time and is therefore listed twice, and each list stands alone in terms of the number of generations that will add up to 42. I hope it makes sense to you.

I know your still going to argue with me ... so lets count them again shall we from Babylon to Christ ... Jeconiah, Shealtial, Zerubbabel, Abiud, Elikim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eljud, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, Joseph, Jesus.

There you go my friend, 14 generations there, Fourteen, not Thirteen ... Let me spell that for you incase you need your eyesight checked ... F O U R T E E N.

Is that clear? Your really making a fool out of yourself. Like i explained ... 42 Generations in total ... and 42 is a multiple of Seven, 3 parts of 14 Generations each, 14 is 7 x 2. God does not lie nor does he make any mistakes. So get your facts right mate.

And no ... you've not debunked any of my Numerics which i talk about ... infact i still haven't got your answer to one of my questions ... Why is it that the number Seven occurs so much in the Bible in the surface text as well as being encoded numerically below the surface text? Would you like to try and give me a good answer? Dont mention LSD or going to mars or anything childish, because i just wont bother replying to you anymore.

I've not given up yet you know, and i wont give up. I know im right on this one.

Peace.

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:50 pm

1. Are you saying that the scripture is wrong? Hence saying that God is a liar? Answer this question ... theres two possible answers ... yes or no. No inbetweens, so answer correctly and dont shift topics either.

The scripture is not only wrong but also corrupted.
God Almighty is not a liar, but the alleged authors of the Bible are a bunch of LIARS.

The history of Israel from Abraham to David: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah and brothers, Perez (and Zerah), Hezron, Ram, Amminadob, Nahshon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse, and David. That’s 14 generations from Abraham to David. We don’t count Zerah as he is the same generation as Perez.

2. From David to deportation to Babylon: David, Solomon, Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Joram, Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Amon, Josiah. That’s 14 generations. Notice that the passage says: "from David to the deportation." Therefore, David is considered the first generation in the deportation.

3. From Babylon to the time of Jesus: Jeconiah, Shealtial, Zerubbabel, Abiud, Elikim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eljud, Eleazar, Matthan, Jacob, Joseph, Jesus. 14 generations

In the same way I can count 15 names from David to the exile to Babylon: I can count also Jeconiah since Jeconiah existed at the time of the exile to Babylon. Notice the passage says: "from David to the exile to Babylon".

More:
- Matthew omits three generations (Kings) after Joram -- namely Ahaziah, Joash, and Amaziah (1 Chron. 3:11-12).
- Even in Ezra 7:1-5, six generations of priesthood are omitted, compared to 1 Chron. 6:3-15, thus such an omission in Hebrew genealogies is not peculiar to Matthew’s religious considerations.
- He names Zerah (Za’ra) as well as Perez (Pha’res) and mentions the brothers of Judah and of Jeconiah, which is unusual.
- Rachab and Ruth are gentiles. The only Rachab mentioned in the Tanakh was the Rachab of the Conquest who lived about two hundred years before Boaz. Every significant Church Father who commented on Matthew 1:5 assumed that Matthew was referring to the Rachab of the Conquest
- Abiud through Matthan are not found in the Old Testament, but taken from a public registry.
- Abija begat Asa; :8 And Asa begat Josaphat”
Generally, the oldest extant Greek manuscripts such as the Sinaitic and Vatican codices have the Greek equivalent of the English “Asaph” instead of “Asa” who according to the Tanakh should be in this location. The NASB has a footnote for Matthew 1:7 indicating that the Greek word was the equivalent of the English “Asaph”. Most of the older Greek manuscripts indicating “Asaph” were unknown to the translators of the KJV.
- According to I Chronicles 2:10 it was Ram that begat Aminadab, not Aram. The earliest extant Greek manuscripts have the Greek equivalent of the English "Aram" for Matthew 1:4. (so presumably the KJV is correctly translating Matthew's error). The NIV has changed "Aram" to "Ram" correcting Matthew's error. The LXX states that Aram begat Aminadab so it's likely that Matthew made his error by simply copying from the LXX as he apparently was not fluent in Hebrew and so could not check the original Hebrew language. Some Bible scholars do theorize that the LXX was changed in some places to conform to the Gospels and that this is one of those instances. In any case Matthew's apparent use of "Aram" does not agree with any known Hebrew text and in the absence of any evidence that the Hebrew use of "Ram" was the result of any change would be an error by Matthew.

More from your own people:

The Gospel according to Matthew traced Jesus genealogy from Abraham (Matthew 1:1-16). Matthew divided it into three groups of fourteen generations: from Abraham to David, from Solomon to Babylonian exile and from Babylonian exile to Jesus. But there are only forty-one, not forty-two names in the list. In the second group to produce fourteen names Matthew omitted four names (cf. 1 Chronicles 3:10-16): Ahaziah, Joash, Amaziah (between Joram and Uzziah) and Jehoiakim (between Josiah and Jechoniah). Thus to produce three groups of fourteen generations each the name Jechoniah had to be repeated in the second and third groups. Whilst omitting names in a genealogy is unacceptable to us, it is attestable in the Bible. For example in 1 Chronicles 6:33-43, between Heman and Levi there are twenty-one generations or names but only fourteen between Asaph (Heman's brother) and Levi, indicating that some names might be omitted. Comparing the same genealogies in Ezra 7:1-5 and 1 Chronicles 5:29-40 shows that the former is shorter by five names. Note also there are around 750 years between Abraham and David, around 400 years between David and Babylonian exile and around 600 years between Babylonian exile and Jesus; thus it is unlikely we can have the same number of generations in the three groups. The reason why Matthew was concerned with the number fourteen might be because the number corresponds to the numerical value of the name David. Matthew traced Jesus ancestor through His kingly line, i.e. the names in the second group are kings of Judah. After Jechoniah none of his descendants became king according to the prophecy given through prophet Jeremiah (Jeremiah 22:30). Interestingly the Bible says that the Messiah must be David’s descendant through Solomon (2 Samuel 7:12-13, 1 Chronicles 17:11-14). Yet God promised that He would raise another righteous branch of David (Jeremiah 23:5). Christians believe that this prophecy refers to Jesus, the Messiah (Christ) to whom God will give the throne of David and who will reign forever (Luke 1:32-33). Note that while Jesus is legal son of Joseph, He is not his biological son (Luke 1:34-35, 3:23) and therefore He is not a descendant of Jechoniah. Jesus Himself quoting from Psalms 110:1 said that the Messiah could not be biological descendant of David (Matthew 22:43-44, Luke 20:41-44).

http://www.catholic-legate.com/articles/w-jesus2.htm

The literal meaning of the 42 generations in Matt 1:2-16. Are there really three sets of fourteen generations in Matthew's genealogy? According to Catholic historical-critic Raymond Brown, there are "only thirteen generations or begettings" in the first set, there are indeed fourteen generations in the second set, but, says Brown, at the price of omitting four historical generations," which "seems to indicate that the evangelist was not aware of the omissions in his list, or at least that he did not make such omissions himself," and "there are again only thirteen generations" in the third set. 1 These and similar questions raised by Brown and other historical-critics regarding this genealogy were raised long ago by the Fathers of the Church and answered with remarkable insight, although there remains a certain amount of mystery, seemingly left intentionally by the Holy Spirit in order to challenge readers to ponder the text. Since I have treated these questions at length in a former article,2 I shall here make only some summary comments.
http://www.rtforum.org/study/lesson8.html

And no ... you've not debunked any of my Numerics which i talk about ... infact i still haven't got your answer to one of my questions ... Why is it that the number Seven occurs so much in the Bible in the surface text as well as being encoded numerically below the surface text? Would you like to try and give me a good answer?

Well your hersey has been bebunked and refuted.
By the way, I was reading an arabic book . Its name is "Faith and proves" (Al Iman Wal Bourhan) and I found something funny in it related to number 4:
- On page 92 (23x4) I noticed that 4 perons were mentioned.
- The second praragrah on page 136 (34x4) is composed of 28 words (7x4) and 124 letters (31x4)
- One of the persons in this book died at the age of 48 (12x4).
- One of the persons was 72 (18x4) years old.
- The book has 348 (87x4) pages.
- The preface is 4 pages.
- The author name is composed of 8 (4x2) letters.
- the year of publication 1973 (1+9+7+3)=20 (5x4)
- The name of the book (Al Iman Wal Bourhan) is 16 letters (4x4).
-The last page has only 4 lines.

Well this book must be really inspired by God. Right Scorpion? :D

I've not given up yet you know, and i wont give up. I know im right on this one.

Please don't because I am having fun with you :D

Alexei :D

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Wed Dec 31, 2003 03:46 pm

1. Dont give me information from Catholic sources, im simply not interested, the Catholic movement has many times been linked to the End Times things, and im simply not going to answer anything link to it, its a waste of time for me. I've spent many years looking at Catholic things such as that, its getting a bit tiring.

2. 2 Timothy 3:16 Says -

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Open your eyes and read ... "...is given by inspiration of GOD" ... Not man, but GOD. You understand that so far? God does not make mistakes, if he's not a liar, than he must be telling the truth, he cant tell partial truths, nor can he lie. If there was 41 generations that would ruin the pattern of 7's going through the bible for one, which just wouldn't happen ... and number two ... GOD does NOT make mistakes. Matthew and other Authors are not liars for your information, they were INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit to write the scripture.

3. Correction ... 42 Generations, not 41. Correction 2 ... 14 Generations from Babylon "to" Christ, 14. you got that? not 13.

Im really fed up argueing with you ... Here are some links i want you to read, word by word ... and unless you dont read them properly, dont bother replying ... Reply when you have your facts right. That clear yeh?

http://www.ida.net/users/rdk/ces/14generations.html
http://www.redbay.com/ekklesia/genejc.htm
http://hometown.aol.com/kingdavid10/Con ... tions.html - This link helps more

Please dont reply my friend until you have read and understand that the Authors of the Bible or God isn't a liar and that there are no Mistakes or Contradictions in the Bible.

About the numerics ...

On page 92 (23x4) I noticed that 4 perons were mentioned.
This is humanly possible
The second praragrah on page 136 (34x4) is composed of 28 words (7x4) and 124 letters (31x4)
this is humanly possible
One of the persons in this book died at the age of 48 (12x4).
this is humanly possible
One of the persons was 72 (18x4) years old
this is humanly possible
The book has 348 (87x4) pages
this is also humanly possible
The preface is 4 pages
this is too easy, anybody can do that
The author name is composed of 8 (4x2) letters
this is humanly possible too
the year of publication 1973 (1+9+7+3)=20 (5x4)
this is also humanly possible, no big deal here
The name of the book (Al Iman Wal Bourhan) is 16 letters (4x4).
this is ridiculous, this is possible too
The last page has only 4 lines
this is easy to do too.

Sounds very impressive at first, when you look deepeer into it, its really disappointing...

You see why theres not much chances of this happening on purpose? I'll tell you why ... Theres a 1 in 4 chance.

let me write some random sentences and then see where the number 4 comes out in ...

1. "This is why i want to tell you that your a fool"
2. "my dogs eat the monkey, oh darn"
3. "Im feeling tired, im going to sleep"

Sentence 1 ... 36 letters (9 x 4)
Sentence 2 ... 24 letters (4 x 6)
Sentence 3 ... Not a multiple of 4.

As you can see ... Out of three sentences i just typed up, 2 of them made a multiple of four ... thats because there is a 1 in 4 chance.

Nice try, not very impressive approach though, your certainly a long way away from disproving the Bible Numerics and the ELS Codes.

The reason why the Bible Numerics work is because, for one ... The Number Seven occurs on the SURFACE text HUNDREDS of times, there seems to be some REASON for using the number. God doesnt constantly keep using the same number for any old reason or just for the fun of it...

Talking about Genesis 1:1 ...

What chances are there that the three key words Heaven, God and Earth numerically being 777 ... Three 7's, and yet a multiple of seven?

What chances are there of Golgotha being 777 metres elevation above sea level?

The writer of the first book was Moses, and the writer of the Last book was John ... if you add there names together its also a multiple of Seven ... What chances are there of this?

What chances are there of Jesus taking 39 stripes before crucifixion for our HEALING and there being 39 Major diseases or 39 roots for all diseases?

What chances are there of Jesus's name Numerically equalling 888 ... When 8 is the number of Resurrection ... and Jesus resurrected on the "8th" day Technically speaking? It was on the Third day yes, im just saying you can say its the 8th day because there is 7 days in a week + the first day of the next week he rose on, 7 + 1 = 8. What chances are there of his name being 888 when it has MEANING? A Very significant meaning?

What chances are there of this ... The names by which Jesus is known, examined alpha-numerically:

Jesus 888 111 x 8 IesouV
Christ 1480 185 x 8 CristoV
Saviour 1408 176 x 8 Swthr
Lord 800 100 x 8 KurioV
Messiah 656 82 x 8 MessiaV John 4:25
King 848 108 x 8 BasileuV
Son of Man 2960 370 x 8 uioV tou anqrwpou
The "Truth" 64 8 x 8 Alhqeia
The "Way" 344 43 x 8 OdoV
The "Bread of Life" 2000 250 x 8 ArtoV thV zwhV

Number 8 is Jesus's personal number ... Just like "8" people were "SAVED" on Noahs Ark. What chances are there of all of Jesus's different names he's known as, all being a multiple of 8?

What chances are there that the Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek ... and these two languages are the only 2 MAJOR languages in the World that have their own Alpha-Numerical system? This alone hints to us there must be a purpose.

What chances are there that in In geochemistry there are seven crystals -- cubic, monoclinic, triclinic, orthorhombic, tetragonal, trigonal and hexagonal?

What chances are there that The periodic table of elements has seven levels of periodicity????

What chances are there that there are seven continents on earth, and seven seas. There are seven active electrons in the shell of the atom. The gestation periods for many mammals are multiples of sevens -- mouse, 21 days; rabbit, 28 days; cat, 56 days; dog, 63 days; lion, 98 days; sheep, 147 days; human, 280 days. Interesting.

I want you to COMMENT WISELY on each of the Number 7's and stuff i have showed you right now, i dont want to just keep seeing the word "coincidence" because thats no-way nar good enough to convince me, that will only tell me your defeated. So hop on your bike, go on have a think about it, sleep on it if you have to, and tell me what are the chances of our world being organized in 7's, 7 layers to the earths core, 7 seas, 7 continents, 7 spheres, 7 days in a week, 7 colours in a rainbow etc.

On your bike, make sure i get a nice comment for EACH one of the number sevens, because until you dont ... frankly im not interested wasting my breath discussing this. I've not given up the number 7 thing yet, your going to have to defeat me all the way to make me disbeleive it. I dont want copyied and pasted information from junk websites from skeptics that trying all their best to disprove God's word and to prove there is no God, thats not Good enough for me.

God Bless. I Wish You All The Best :)

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Thu Jan 01, 2004 01:10 pm

Dear Scorpionstein

Let me be the first to announce you these good news:

Astonishing series of mathematical combinations in a 2000 year old Tamil classic!

Why number 7 for the Kural?

Please visit this site to see the numerical miracle in Thirukkural of of the Tamil:
http://www.geocities.com/nvkashraf/mm/mm-cont.htm

This numerical miracle is also based on the number "SEVEN".
So according to your numerical logic, this book must be also divinely inspired by God!!!

And please visit this site to see how Ivan Panin manipulate the texts of the Holy Bible to reach his own conclusion:
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/panin.html

And here are some examples of "divine" sentences: :D

IN THIS SENTENCE I SEE NO MIRACLES

What we see in that sentence is as follows:
1- The number of words is 7.......Seven
2- The number of letters equals 28 (28/4=7).......Seven
3- The first three words contain 14 letters (14/2=7).......Seven
4- The last four words have 14 letters (14/2=7).......Seven
5- The word in the middle (I) is the shortest but together with the word to the left and the two words to the right it totals 14 letters (14/2=7).......Seven
6- The numerical value of the last letters of all seven words is 329.......(329/47=7).......Seven
7- The number of letters in the words occupying odd positions is 21.......(21/3=7).......Seven
8- The number of letters in the words occupying even positions is 7.......Seven
9- The number of letters in words ending with vowels is 14........(14/2=7).......Seven
10- The numerical value of the first letters of words ending with vowels is 259.......(259/37=7).......Seven
11- The numerical value of the first and last letters of all words ending in vowels is 329.......(329/47=7).......Seven
12- The number of vowels in all the words ending with vowels is 7.......Seven
13- The numerical value of all letters in the words whose length is an odd number is 119.......(119/17=7).......Seven
14- The numerical value of the last letters of the words whose length is an odd number is 14.......(14/2=7).......Seven
15- The numerical value of the first letters of the words whose length is an even number is 329.......(329/47=7).......Seven
16- The numerical value of last letters of the words whose length is an even number is 315.......(315/45=7).......Seven
17- The numerical value of the first letters of nouns is 140.......(140/20=7).......Seven
18- The numerical value of the last letters of nouns is 105.......(105/15=7).......Seven
19- The numerical value of the first and the last letters of nouns is 245.......(245/35=7)......Seven
20- The numerical value of all letters of the verb is 105.......(105/15=7).......Seven
21- The sum of numerical values of every seventh letter (i.e. of e, i, i, and s) is 245 (245/35=7).......Seven
22- (where also 35/5=7).......Seven

THE SEVENS OCCUR IN EVERY OLD TEXT

1- It consists of seven words.......Seven
2- It contains 28 letters (28/4=7).......Seven
3- The first three words contain 14 letters (14/2=7).......Seven
4- The last four words also contain 14 letters (14/2=7).......Seven
5- The middle word (IN) is the shortest with 2 letters. However, in combination with the word to the right or left it totals 7 letters.......Seven
6- The numerical value of all letters which are in odd positions in an odd-numbered word and also in odd positions in the sentence total 1715=7*7*7*5..............(Seven, Seven, Seven).

NO WONDER YOU SEE SEVEN IN GENESIS

1- How many words in that sentence? Surprise, surprise, seven!.......Seven
2- How many letters? Of course, you have already successfully guessed 28 letters.......(28/4=7).......Seven
3- How many letters in the first four words? Is it fourteen? No kidding? Yes, fourteen........(14/2=7).......Seven
4- How many letters in the last three words? Yes, fourteen letters (14/2=7). What a miracle!.......Seven
5- The numeric value of the first letters of all seven words is 875 (875/125=7). Isn't that nice?.......Seven
6- The numeric value of the last letters of all seven words is 1316 (1316/188=7). Incredible!.......Seven
7- What is the sum of numerical values of the first and last letters of all seven words? Check it – it is 2121 (2121/303=7). Isn't this "incredible," "surprising" and "staggering"?.......Seven
8- Also, one more "miraculous" coincidence in the sentence in question: the sum of numeric values of every fourteenth letter (14/2=7).......Seven
9- is 105 (105/15=7).......Seven

HARVARD MATHEMATICIANS WERE CONFOUNDED BY PANIN'S PUZZLE.

1- It contains seven words.
2- It consists of 49 letters (49/7=7).
3- The numerical value of all letters is 5390 (5390/770=7).
4- The verbs in that sentence have 14 letters (14/2=7).
5- The first word has seven letters.
6- The numerical value of vowels in the nouns is 343 (343/49=7).

About Jesus being 888
I told you before that we can twist any text or message so it can fit our own conclusion. Example:

The value for the word "mary" is 152. The value for "jesus" is 888. The value for "the magdalene" is 153. The sum of all three is 1193, which is also the value for the Greek word summignumi, which a verb meaning "to unite." So was God married to Mary Magdalene? :D

See how it is easy to twist things?

An advice:
Your faith is too weak. Your faith depends only on fabulous numbers and 3 personal explained alleged miracles. You need to go further deep in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism to know the right path of God Almighy.

Alexei

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Thu Jan 01, 2004 01:33 pm

I do not agree with much of this numerology stuff. And I can agree with Alexei to a degree (Yes, you are reading this right. Alexei does not have alexia at this moment). But, may I ask my fellow Muslim contendor--Where were you when "ThirdAndLong" was doing these sorts of things to prove prophecies in the Qu'ran? In fact, you were supporting him if I can remember. Now when a Christian named "Scorpion" does this to support the Holy Bible, you are now so quick to pounce on him. Be careful that you don't get "stunged."

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Fri Jan 02, 2004 01:04 am

Alpha my friend
I didn't at all supported brother ThirdAndLong in that thread.
I just posted 2 replies there:
In my first reply, I was just objecting why Believer used Encyclopedias to authenticate his claims and earlier he refused my posts whenever I used Encyclopedias :

Well it's really weird how rabbi Believer now count on Encyclopedias!!! In "The Bible is accurate " thread, when Encarta Encyclopedia told Believer that many civilisations arose before 3700 BC, Believer refused Encarta and was still insisting that all civilisations existed in 3200 BC to justify the Adam existence error in the Holy Bible!!! Failed, then Believer turned into symbolic genealogies!!!
Now we see rabbi Believer counting on Encyclopedias to justify his sayings.
Double standards Rabbi????

In my second reply, I just said that the Kaaba subjest was discussed in full details in another thread, so why do we have to repeat the same song each time, and more I asked brother ThirdAndLong to stop arguing about this subject:

Why did the descendants of Abraham in the Holy Bible choose a stone to perform their religious service on or around it? Genesis 28:10-22, Genesis 35, Genesis 31:45-55.
Brother ThirdAndLong you don't have to argue here, each time they will repeat the same song. The Kaaba was discussed in details in another thread and they still going in circles and still coming back to the same question.

I didn't support anything in that thread.

I read the number 19 theory in the Noble Qur'an and I found that verses was manipulated by Mr Khalife so he can reach its conclusion. Mathematically and statically speaking, this number 19 theory is not accurate at all (at least to me).
The same is applied to the Holy Bible.

Alexei

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:35 pm

Well done Alexei.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Fri Jan 02, 2004 05:46 pm

Dont worry Alexei, i've not given up on this Biblical Numeric mystery, and i never will until you can properly prove me wrong, and the day you prove me wrong ... will be the day i will convert to any religion you ask me to ... Now that is how much confident i am about this Numerics thing, i've looked into it a lot more than just by Ivan Panin's studies. There you have it, a deal from me.

It would be more easy to provide you with this information in person, if i saw you in person you can bet the bottom dollar that i can make you beleive what i see through my eyes. Im very confident in what i beleive, because i too like you research about it :)

Astonishing series of mathematical combinations in a 2000 year old Tamil classic!

Is this a joke or something? What do i care if there are mathematical combinations in a silly book? Is it a holy book? Does it apply to creation? Does it give life? Does the number 7 Occur HUNDREDS of time in the surface text and also less obviously in the surface text? The number seven can be pointed out to you by Almost anybody who has read their Bible, that yes ... Look ... There seems to be something about it.

So for one ... that example is irrelevant. Sounds impressive, but no. Not very logical and doesn't count, reason being is because neither was the Author of the book the Creator of all creation, but neither has that book got anything to do with the Spiritual realm. And no ... i dont want you to search google for some junkie spiritual texts on yoga and try to seek out a mathematical pattern. Its not relevant if you see? Because the number 7 for one hasn't been used HUNDREDS of times in the surface text.

Also ... i have the knowledge to discern the fine line between fact and fiction and i know when im going over the top. And lastly ... im not twisting things like you are.

Fact: Jesus's name converts numerically to 888. I told you that 8 is Jesus's personal number and that it is the Number of a new beginning or Resurrection.

We see that Jesus is the only person that has Resurrected. In terms of Religion. Muhammed died, didn't resurrect, Buddha died ... Didn't resurrect. All these others humans died, so why did Jesus resurrect and why do we see Satan STILL till this VERY DAY trying to do all he can to put doubts into the minds of muslims and skeptics alike, saying that Jesus didn't Resurrect? You can put your trust and soul and faith in a diety that hasn't risen from the dead, And therefore doesn't have any chance of them raising you from the dead or hearing your prayers or doing miracles in your life. Thank you very much, but im going to beleive in a God that rose from the dead and a God that answers prayers and works signs and wonders in my life.

Question: If he is dead, why does he answer our prayers and why is it that when People pray to him for healing, he heals?

Answer: Because he's alive and he resurrected on the 3rd day. Period.

1. If you smart Alexei ... can you explain to me why Jesus's name equals 888, and 8 is the number of resurrection, and we see that Jesus is about the only person that resurrected from the dead. So can you explain to me firstly how this is possible? Dont use the word coincidence, this not good enough.

2. Like i pointed out to you ... The number 8 is Jesus's personal number ... can you tell me why ALL of the following names that Jesus is known as in the Bible are ALL a Multiple of 8? Hmm?

Jesus 888 111 x 8 IesouV
Christ 1480 185 x 8 CristoV
Saviour 1408 176 x 8 Swthr
Lord 800 100 x 8 KurioV
Messiah 656 82 x 8 MessiaV John 4:25
King 848 108 x 8 BasileuV
Son of Man 2960 370 x 8 uioV tou anqrwpou
The "Truth" 64 8 x 8 Alhqeia
The "Way" 344 43 x 8 OdoV
The "Bread of Life" 2000 250 x 8 ArtoV thV zwhV

I want a reasonable explanation as WHY this is for EACH of them.

3. Why was "8" peopled "SAVED" from Noah's Ark and we see that Noah's Ark is a picture of Eternal Salvation for the beleiver and relates to Jesus being the Saviour? Hmmm? Why the number 8 again if it has NO SIGINIFANCE like your saying?

4. Would you please try to explain to me why the number 7 occurs HUNDREDS of Times on the surface text and seems to have an important relevance to Gods word? Eg ... Jesus also shed his blood "7" Times on the cross. You see why its important and WHY im not twisting things? Can everybody see that im not twisting things here and merely pointing of the facts and why Alexei seems to be not answering my questions i ask him?

The value for the word "mary" is 152. The value for "jesus" is 888. The value for "the magdalene" is 153. The sum of all three is 1193, which is also the value for the Greek word summignumi, which a verb meaning "to unite." So was God married to Mary Magdalene?

See how it is easy to twist things?

Are you foolish or anything? From what you just said ... can you see how more like YOUR twisting things to fit your own theory? People can you see that? Did i start adding extra things onto the number 888 to make out whatever i wanted? Did i start to divide the number 888 and add other things to it or add other peoples name's to it? Did i start going into the Greek words and finding meanings then saying about marriage and other rubbish, did i even go into that? You really need to learn how to debate maturely, your making a fool out of yourself mate.

Can you not see its easy? That all i did was convert the word Jesus to its numerical value and you get 888 and i explained to you what the number means and why 8 seems to be Jesus's personal number in the Bible.

5. Can you explain to me ... Why Golgotha, the place where Jesus was crucified is elevated "777" metres above sea level? Can you tell me also why the three key words in Genesis 1:1 "Heaven, Earth and God" has a numerical value of 777, and even this is a multiple of 7.

Can you explain that to me without using the word coincidence and give me a thorough explanation without also saying that im twisting things? Hmm?

Talking about 888 Being Jesus's number ... and the fact that it shows DESIGN in the Bible and Creation ... Would you like to try to explain this to me? I'd like to see you try.

Matthew 1:23 says - "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us"

Now ... Talking about the number 888, can you tell me why this Passage has a numerical value of 8880 If this is all a mistake and doesn't show any design? Now i want you to explain this to me without using the word 'twisting' or 'coincidence' because like i said, its not good enough :)

On your bike, some advice to you ...

Give you life to Jesus, read the Bible and forget the Quran. It's only a cheap Counterfeit.

You see my friend, like the government takes anti-counterfeit measures to protect money with silver-stripes going through it etc, Dont you THINK Jesus is powerful enough to make HIS WORD Anti-Counterfeit? Why do you limit his abilities? And why is it that the big difference between this Numerical Phenonomon in the Bible attaches itself to creation, 7 days in a week, 7 colours in a rainbow, 7 notes on a musical scale etc ... Do you see why its different and WHY its relevant?

Like Alpha Says ... "Truth Comes Before The Lies" ... Well hes spot on you know, Makes sense doesn't it that the Quran is just a counterfeit of Gods precious word? You see why the Bible has got amazing numerical patterns and bridged designs between the N.T. and O.T. and shows an "intelligent" Author wrote the Book? And oh yeh .. Jesus did more real miracles that are meaningful to mankind than just write a few letters in a pumpkin and a mango. Dont you see why Muhammed didn't do miracles and why Jesus did? Because HES GOD, Muhammed didn't have this ability, why? If he's so great as you all claim, why?

Now heres another requirement ... Without copying any texts or explanations from any other websites, without giving me any links, without making excuses and saying im twisting things ... I want you to answer ALL my questions i've just asked you and want a reasonable answer. Beleive me i'll keep asking you and asking you, and people will be able to see that im confident on this subject and that you really dont know what your talking about. Get my questions over and done with, then i have some more patterns for you to solve on your own and tell me "Coincidence, or Design?"

Ok?

God Bless you, pray to your God if you need some knowledge to explain what i've just asked you. Do all you like, but stay within the bounds of my answers im expecting. Im not defeated yet, neither is Gods word, you got a long way yet my friend.

Kind Regards,
Scorpz.

Aineo
Admin
Admin

Postby Aineo » Sat Jan 03, 2004 06:46 pm

Alexei wrote:

Ans still someone on this forum will get angry when I call this guy a JERK!

Hey jerk, from Babylon to Jesus there is only 13 generations. Your uncle Matthew was on a hurry and was going to the gym and he forgot to write the fourteenth name. Go and count them dummy.

And by the way, I refuted and debunked all your numerical heresies, so why are you still repeating the same song?

This guy really need a psychic

Alexie
Well, Alexie, you need lessons in common courtesy, as well as a review of our posting rules. You might also consider taking a basic math class
Matt 1:12-16
12 And after the deportation to Babylon, to
  1. Jeconiah was born
  2. Shealtiel; and to Shealtiel,
  3. Zerubbabel; 13 and to Zerubbabel was born
  4. Abihud; and to Abihud,
  5. Eliakim; and to Eliakim,
  6. Azor; 14 and to Azor was born
  7. Zadok; and to Zadok,
  8. Achim; and to Achim,
  9. Eliud; 15 and to Eliud was born
  10. Eleazar; and to Eleazar,
  11. Matthan; and to Matthan,
  12. Jacob; 16 and to Jacob was born
  13. Joseph the husband of Mary, by whom was born
  14. Jesus, who is called Christ. NAS
Consider this you first warning. One more "jerk" or "dummy" used to describe any poster could result in your posting priveledges being terminated. I understand some people get a bit frustrated when posting, however, there are other words you could choose to use.

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Sat Jan 03, 2004 09:24 pm

You might also consider taking a basic math class

I did, did you?

Alexei

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Tue Jan 06, 2004 01:51 pm

Consider this you first warning. One more "jerk" or "dummy" used to describe any poster could result in your posting priveledges being terminated. I understand some people get a bit frustrated when posting, however, there are other words you could choose to use.

How about exchanging "jerk" and "dummy" for "fool" and "viper"?
Sound more polite and familiar sweetheart?
In the New Testament, when ever your own Savior argues with an opponent, he called him either a "fool" or a "viper".
I take Jesus for my idol, so can I use the same words of Jesus?
What's wrong when using Jesus own words?
If someone should be blamed here, well it's not me but the Biblical Jesus. And before pulling the plunk from my eye, how about starting by pulling it from Jesus eye himself?
After all, Jesus call his opponent a fool, then he told us to love our enemies and pray to those who persecute us :o
Really funny :o

Alexei

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Tue Jan 06, 2004 05:37 pm

Some corrections Alexei ...

1. Change the cheeky tone of your voice.
2. The word Fool in today's world sounds slightly more offensive, in those days the word "ass" referred to a donkey, nowadays it's something rude. The english language has changed greatly.

3. Thats correct my friend, he did tell us to Pray for those that persecute us, prayer is the most powerful thing to hold anybody in. Prayers never go empty handed.

Alexei ... What does the Quran say about Enemies, does the say anything Morally correct in terms of Loving your enemies and not "eye for an eye" ??

Hmm?

Does it say to pray for those that use/persecute you or does it say to be violent?

What about in terms of the 10 Commandments ... Does the Quran have a set of Moral commandments that are useful in life?

My friend ... instead of taking faults out of the Bible and using scriptures in the wrong context, why dont you pickup a KJV Bible and read it yourself?

Alexei
Preacher
Preacher

Postby Alexei » Tue Jan 06, 2004 06:12 pm

2. The word Fool in today's world sounds slightly more offensive, in those days the word "ass" referred to a donkey, nowadays it's something rude. The english language has changed greatly.

So may I call you "fool", "viper", wicked" as Jesus did? No Hard feelings my friend?

3. Thats correct my friend, he did tell us to Pray for those that persecute us, prayer is the most powerful thing to hold anybody in. Prayers never go empty handed.

Love your enemies:
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
. [Matthew 5].

Now if I raped your sister, then you will offer me your other sister and be blessed!
And if I kill you mother, then you will offer me your father and be blessed!
And if I stole your home, then you will offer me your brother house and be blessed!

These teachings are only applied on the moon where there are no humans there.

Alexei ... What does the Quran say about Enemies, does the say anything Morally correct in terms of Loving your enemies and not "eye for an eye" ??

Hmm?

Well why don't you ask Jesus how he called his enemies fools and wicked and vipers, then he told us to love our enemies? Why don't you ask Jesus to pull the plunk from his eye before you asked me to pull the plunk from my eye?

If ye punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith ye were afflicted. But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient. [The Noble Qur'an 16:126]

Does it say to pray for those that use/persecute you or does it say to be violent?

Refer to "The Unforgiven sin of Islam" thread and read the answers there!

What about in terms of the 10 Commandments ... Does the Quran have a set of Moral commandments that are useful in life?

Well just read the Noble Qur'an and you'll not find just 10 commandments, but hundreds. Here'a a tiny exmaple:

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: If ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence). And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want, and to the wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and the Evil One is to his Lord (himself) ungrateful. And even if thou hast to turn away from them in pursuit of the Mercy from thy Lord which thou dost expect, yet speak to them a word of easy kindness. Make not thy hand tied (like a niggard's) to thy neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach, so that thou become blameworthy and destitute. Verily thy Lord doth provide sustenance in abundance for whom He pleaseth, and He provideth in a just measure. For He doth know and regard all His servants. Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin. And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way. And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided. And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided. Give full measure when ye measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight: that is the most fitting and the most advantageous in the final determination. And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning). Nor walk on the earth with insolence: for thou canst not rend the earth asunder, nor reach the mountains in height. Of all such things the evil is hateful in the sight of thy Lord. This is of what your Lord has revealed to you of wisdom, and do not associate any other god with Allah lest you should be thrown into hell, blamed, cast away. [The Noble Qur'an 17:22-39]

My friend ... instead of taking faults out of the Bible and using scriptures in the wrong context, why dont you pickup a KJV Bible and read it yourself?

My friend ... why don't you take into consideration the flagrant errors of KJV posted by OneGod?

Alexei

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:43 pm

Was Jesus unperfect? No.
He was perfect, just, without blemish. The just died for the unjust so that they may HAVE LIFE, Life Eternal.

My friend Jesus shed his blood 7 times on the cross, took 39 stripes upon himself with a whip made from bone and metal chunks that would tear anybodys flesh, and then he had big nails put through his hands and feet, and his body and weight hung down from the cross ... Do you ever take into consideration how much love that is? Hmmm? Instead of looking for mistakes all the time, have you ever thought about just giving up being stubborn heart and just humble yourself and ask for forgiveness and say Jesus ... Im sorry, please forgive me sins and come into my life.

Have you ever considered even trying that to see if any changes come into your life instead of twisting scriptures out of context and talking about?

Here read your own text...

Now if I raped your sister, then you will offer me your other sister and be blessed!
And if I kill you mother, then you will offer me your father and be blessed!
And if I stole your home, then you will offer me your brother house and be blessed!

Do you even have respect for others the way you talk to them? Hmm?
My friend Jesus loves you, all i can say is ... I've done my job telling you that Jesus loves you very much and wants to use you for mighty works, its upto you what do with your life :) On the day of judgment, nobody can point a finger to me and say "He didn't tell me" :)

God Bless, and i hope that Jesus's words return to you again sometime soon.

Maybe you should study the Bible for a bit? Like pick it up physically in your hands and read the precious word?

Would you rather follow Muhammed who Died and was sinful ... Or Would you rather worship Jesus who died but resurrected, defeated death and Hades and who lives forever more and who forgives sins and heals us from all disease and sicknesses and one who promises eternal life?

I think i'd rather follow Jesus. By the way ... did you look at those Online video's in my thread about Jesus's resurrection? Did you go through any of them, and watch them with an open heart and mind and question your beleifs? Did you watch all of those video's? I even private messaged you, but got no reply. My friend ... spend some time out of your life and watch those video's, watch them, before its too late.

God Bless.

Naruto_
Assitant Deacon
Assitant Deacon

Postby Naruto_ » Wed Jan 07, 2004 01:47 am

What chances are there that there are seven continents on earth, and seven seas. There are seven active electrons in the shell of the atom. The gestation periods for many mammals are multiples of sevens -- mouse, 21 days; rabbit, 28 days; cat, 56 days; dog, 63 days; lion, 98 days; sheep, 147 days; human, 280 days. Interesting.

There aren't 7 seas. Let's see (sorry, couldn't resist the pun), I can name more than 7 of them (most of them are not well known, but you can look them up) Coral Sea, Topaz Sea, Black Sea, Red Sea, Dead Sea, Caspian Sea, Barents Sea, Sea of Japan, Sea of Okhotsk, East China Sea, South China Sea, Arabian Sea, Bering Sea, etc. Hey, lucky 13!

As for the electrons...yes, there are 7 valence electrons, in SOME elements. But not all, or even near the majority of them. I mean, hydrogen never even gets more than 2 electrons.
"There is a broad spectrum of narrow-minded people."

Darwin loves you.

Bertrand Russel is my co-pilot.

Atheist Psion

Alpha
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Alpha » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:18 pm

Alexei wrote:So may I call you "fool", "viper", wicked" as Jesus did? No Hard feelings my friend?

Jesus Christ is Lord. He can do whatever he wants. He called Mary (His own mother) "Woman!" Jesus also commanded His desciples to not call their other brothers (or sisters) "fools!" Yet Jesus Himself called His desciples and the Pharisees "fools" at times because He can do that. Jesus can condemn any man if He wants, but if a man condemns another, that man is being a hypocrite.

Scorpion
Moderators
Moderators

Postby Scorpion » Wed Jan 07, 2004 02:05 pm

Naruto:

Im not talking about the current 7 seas, im talking about the 7 legendary sea's. Nice try.

As for the electron thing ... I said there are "7" active electrons in the shell of an atom, i'll look into this a bit more.

God Bless.

Return to “Archived”